• Welcome to Global Gulag Media Forum. Please login or sign up.

Was Global Gulag An Intelligence Run Ruse?

Started by #1 Trouble Maker, Feb 05, 2021, 08:21:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

#1 Trouble Maker

It seems that the people who created this message board, have ALL walked away from it.  I am in no way an 'administrator' of this forum.  I am however, taking some 'off-site' actions to continue this forum elsewhere, because I have no idea if, or when it, will just simply go offline for good.

I always had the feeling this was a spook run counterintelligence forum.  Never-the-less, this was a very good 'counterintelligence' forum for the 'good guy' white hats.

I base the title off the fact that this forum was completely abandoned after the so-called 'upgrade'.  Also, what I find a little too coincidental is that this forum was created when I first suspected the globalists were going to make Trump El Presidente [2014].  It doesn't make me any less suspicious that this forum is blown up after Mr and Ms World Order are 'selected' onto the thrown of the ONCE United States.

So, with all this said, I will get my own forum up and running and share the link ASAP.  I will also be posting info on this forum until the host pulls the plug on it. Cheers!   
Inter Arma Enim Silent Lēgēs
SAYING NO!! = FREEDOM
RESISTANCE Is The New Normal

JTCoyoté

Quote from: #1 Trouble Maker on Feb 05, 2021, 08:21:07 AMIt seems that the people who created this message board, have ALL walked away from it.  I am in no way an 'administrator' of this forum.  I am however, taking some 'off-site' actions to continue this forum elsewhere, because I have no idea if, or when it, will just simply go offline for good.

I always had the feeling this was a spook run counterintelligence forum.  Never-the-less, this was a very good 'counterintelligence' forum for the 'good guy' white hats.

I base the title off the fact that this forum was completely abandoned after the so-called 'upgrade'.  Also, what I find a little too coincidental is that this forum was created when I first suspected the globalists were going to make Trump El Presidente [2014].  It doesn't make me any less suspicious that this forum is blown up after Mr and Ms World Order are 'selected' onto the thrown of the ONCE United States.

So, with all this said, I will get my own forum up and running and share the link ASAP.  I will also be posting info on this forum until the host pulls the plug on it. Cheers!   

#1TM,

This forum actually started way back in 2008 and quickly outgrew it's original platform. So it was moved to SimpleMachines in late 2011. It was never a Trump platform at least to my knowledge, it was first of all the back-up forum for the Prison Planet Forum when the latter would go down from time to time. Global Gulag was started by Optimus, BTW. Of late it had become a quazi "Q" / anarchy leaning board which has kept me off of it, along with the arbitrary way power was abused by a few... I would lurk now and again and check Donnay's Bible Verse of the day in the mornings to see how she was doing. I seldom posted though, I was one of the three original admins... and I'm still here.

JTCoyoté

"Congress of the United States
begun and held at the City of New-York, on Wednesday
the fourth of March, one thousand seven hundred and eighty nine.

THE Conventions of a number of the States, having at the time of their adopting
the Constitution, expressed a desire, in order to prevent misconstruction or abuse
of its powers, that further declaratory and restrictive clauses should be added:
And as extending the ground of public confidence in the Government, will best
ensure the beneficent ends of its institution.

RESOLVED by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States
of America, in Congress assembled, two thirds of both Houses concurring, that the
following Articles be proposed to the Legislatures of the several States, as amendments
to the Constitution of the United States, all, or any of which Articles, when ratified by
three fourths of the said Legislatures, to be valid to all intents and purposes, as part of
the said Constitution; viz.

ARTICLES in addition to, and Amendment of the Constitution of the United States
of America, proposed by Congress, and ratified by the Legislatures of the several States,
pursuant to the fifth Article of the original Constitution.
~Preamble to the Bill of Rights, the first 10 Amendments, added to
and fully ratified with the original Constitution on Dec. 15, 1791

#1 Trouble Maker

Quote from: JTCoyoté on Feb 13, 2021, 11:15:02 PM#1TM,

This forum actually started way back in 2008 and quickly outgrew it's original platform. So it was moved to SimpleMachines in late 2011. It was never a Trump platform at least to my knowledge, it was first of all the back-up forum for the Prison Planet Forum when the latter would go down from time to time. Global Gulag was started by Optimus, BTW. Of late it had become a quazi "Q" / anarchy leaning board which has kept me off of it, along with the arbitrary way power was abused by a few... I would lurk now and again and check Donnay's Bible Verse of the day in the mornings to see how she was doing. I seldom posted though, I was one of the three original admins... and I'm still here.

JTCoyoté

The abuse of 'power' was the reason I left until this COVID op.  I had my posts actually rewritten to fit someone else's narrative.

Then you must be the only person left [admin right?] who is able to grant access to those coming onboard wanting to join?

Shiver me timber!  I guess I am an actual admin.  For the first time I just activated new memberships.
I'll do my best.  I don't know how long this forum will be ALLOWED to keep running.  I am in the process of mirroring this forum elsewhere.
SAYING NO!! = FREEDOM

poseidonlost

Quote from: #1 Trouble Maker on Feb 14, 2021, 11:00:30 AMThe abuse of 'power' was the reason I left until this COVID op.  I had my posts actually rewritten to fit someone else's narrative.

Then you must be the only person left [admin right?] who is able to grant access to those coming onboard wanting to join?

Shiver me timber!  I guess I am an actual admin.  For the first time I just activated new memberships.
I'll do my best.  I don't know how long this forum will be ALLOWED to keep running.  I am in the process of mirroring this forum elsewhere.

I just PMed you about this. Be careful, a swarm of bots could throw this place off kilter. The Nigerian princesses you gotta worry about, oh and the obligatory Russian posts. I'll help monitor as best I can, but with winter weather on its way, I might be out of power for long periods of time this week. Y'all keep this zombie alive.

"I have sworn upon the alter of God, eternal hostility against all forms of tyranny over the mind of man."
"Castles made of sand, slips into the sea, eventually." - Jimi Hendrix

#1 Trouble Maker

Like I said, someone died and made me an Admin.  Looking under the hood there are three other admins still active.  I'll defer the technical crap to them.  ALTHOUGH, since the reboot, one has made a cameo appearance and has not got back to me.  Sparky out of no where, got this place back up and running,  I guess.  All I can do is keep archiving at https://basymmetricintelligence.runboard.com in the mean time.
SAYING NO!! = FREEDOM

JTCoyoté

Quote from: #1 Trouble Maker on Feb 14, 2021, 04:12:40 PMLike I said, someone died and made me an Admin.  Looking under the hood there are three other admins still active.  I'll defer the technical crap to them.  ALTHOUGH, since the reboot, one has made a cameo appearance and has not got back to me.  Sparky out of no where, got this place back up and running,  I guess.  All I can do is keep archiving at https://basymmetricintelligence.runboard.com in the mean time.

#1TM,

Sparky is one of the busiest people I know, and a technical wizard to be sure.

Oldyoti

We, the citizens of America are now joined in a
great national effort to rebuild our country and
restore its promise for all of our people.

~President Donald Trump, January 20, 2017

#1 Trouble Maker

Quote from: JTCoyoté on Feb 15, 2021, 02:45:30 AM#1TM,

Sparky is one of the busiest people I know, and a technical wizard to be sure.

Oldyoti

We, the citizens of America are now joined in a
great national effort to rebuild our country and
restore its promise for all of our people.

~President Donald Trump, January 20, 2017

If you take a gander at Sparky's thread, he / she is a bit annoyed that the admins in charge did zero to maintain the forum.  I wouldn't be betting the house that Mr. / Ms. 'too busy' is going to waste their time maintaining this forum.  Not sure how much longer it's got.  I sure as hell am no technical wiz kid on the ins and outs of 'forum maintenance'.
SAYING NO!! = FREEDOM

tahoeblue

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2021/02/19/facebook-says-it-will-fact-check-global-warming-misinformation/
Facebook Says It Will Fact Check Global Warming 'Misinformation'
Lucas Nolan 19 Feb 2021

Tech giant Facebook recently stated it plans to start adding information labels to posts about global warming that direct people to a "climate change information hub."  George Mason University, the Yale Program on Climate Change Communication, and the University of Cambridge will all contribute to Facebook's program of fact checking.
Facebook introduced its climate change information hub in September, shortly after the firm removed a report with false claims that Oregon wildfires were started by Antifa members.

Facebook now plans to start adding information labels to posts about climate change that direct people to its climate change information hub

This hub will also be expanded to users in Belgium, Brazil, Canada, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Mexico, the Netherlands, Nigeria, Spain, South Africa, and Taiwan. The feature is already available in the U.S., UK, France, and Germany.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propaganda_in_the_Soviet_Union

Communist propaganda in the Soviet Union was based on the Marxist–Leninist ideology to promote the Communist Party line. Propaganda was one of the many ways[citation needed] the Soviet Union tried to control its citizens. In the Stalin era, it penetrated even social and natural sciences giving rise to the pseudo-scientific theory of Lysenkoism, whereas fields of real knowledge, as genetics, cybernetics and sociology were condemned and forbidden as "bourgeois pseudoscience".

The main Soviet Union censorship body, Glavlit, was employed not only to eliminate any undesirable printed materials, but also "to ensure that the correct ideological spin was put on every published item".

In the Stalin era, deviation from the dictates of official propaganda was punished by execution and labor camps.

In the post-Stalin era, these punitive measures were replaced by punitive psychiatry, prison, denial of work and loss of citizenship.

"Today a man only talks freely to his wife – at night, with the blankets pulled over his head", said writer Isaac Babel privately to a trusted friend.

tahoeblue

poseidonlost

Quote from: tahoeblue on Feb 28, 2021, 04:30:26 PMWas this a China OP ?

FUCK China. Operate this

And why the FUCK is no one deleting posts?
"Castles made of sand, slips into the sea, eventually." - Jimi Hendrix

#1 Trouble Maker

Quote from: poseidonlost on Feb 28, 2021, 07:14:51 PMFUCK China. Operate this

And why the FUCK is no one deleting posts?

Deleting posts isn't in my wheelhouse.  I had a very bad experience with not just deleted posts but, posts being completely 'rewritten', both on this forum and the now defunct prison planet forum.  On prison planet the deletions and rewrites centered around the Trump topic.  Here, it centered around false flag ops i.e. Las Vegas shooting.

I won't pull a 'FEDBook' unless something so over-the-top leaves me no choice, for everything else, I'll let viewer discretion weigh the merits of the post.  Even if the post has the obovious cointelpro hallmarks to it. i.e China
SAYING NO!! = FREEDOM