• Welcome to Global Gulag Media Forum. Please login or sign up.

WILL WE SAY "NO!" BEFORE ITS TOO LATE?

Started by #1 Trouble Maker, Apr 07, 2020, 09:32:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

#1 Trouble Maker

COVID Vaccines Deaths & Injuries. It's Like A War That's Being Covered Up
It Reads Like A War Memorial Wall See Testimonials... https://prezi.com/i/byzl22mqwfaa/experiences-following-cvvaa/

It only took 1 day after I posted this [video], that globalist Nazi Fauci and their partners in crime at the intelligence run / Pharma paid for 'news', are trying their best at damage control as news of the COVID vaccines death and injuries go viral.
https://www.cnn.com/2021/02/04/health/coronavirus-vaccine-second-shot-effects-wellness/index.html
Inter Arma Enim Silent Lēgēs
SAYING NO!! = FREEDOM
RESISTANCE Is The New Normal

#1 Trouble Maker

Australian No Restriction Petition

Petition EN2192 – No Resrictions on Those Who Refuse a Covid 19 Vaccination

https://www.aph.gov.au/petition_list?id=EN2192

I must remind Australians, that YOUR government signed the Geneva accords and it would violate international law if they force their own citizens to take an experimental vaccine against their will. Placing restrictions on , employment, food, travel... IS STILL vaccination by force. Not only is it "vaccination by force", but it falls under using economic sanctions and extortion against it's own people as well.

https://ihl-databases.icrc.org/applic/ihl/ihl.nsf/vwTreatiesByCountrySelected.xsp?xp_countrySelected=AU
SAYING NO!! = FREEDOM

#1 Trouble Maker

Switzerland And Germany Ready To Ratify Rockefeller / Gates Vaccine Track & Trace ID2020
https://www.globalresearch.ca/implanted-vaccine-package-id-germanys-parliament-has-ratified-gavis-digital-agenda-id2020/5736277

This is precisely what was foreseen in the design of Agenda ID2020, in which Bill Gates and GAVI had a major role, and in which case the ID2020 might be vaccine-implanted and be remote-accessible by EM-geared computers, robots or algorithms (see, in German "Wirkungsweise und Gefahren der aktuellen Corona-Impfungen in Deutschland mittels mit Nanopartikeln umhüllter mRNA-Impfstoffe – Corona Ausschuss Germany 37th Conference" (31 January 2021)
SAYING NO!! = FREEDOM

#1 Trouble Maker

It's Not Just The Fact People Are Dying Right After They Get The Soft Kill Vaccine, It's The Lying By The Rockefeller, Gates et al Medical Mafia That Is Even More Disturbing.

Man in his 70s collapses and dies just 25 minutes after receiving COVID-19 vaccine in NYC - as officials say he 'didn't have allergic reaction'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9237735/Man-70s-collapses-dies-just-25-minutes-receiving-COVID-19-vaccine-NYC.html

Why do people trust an industry that makes MORE profit when we are sick and constantly lies to us as well?
SAYING NO!! = FREEDOM

Dr. Naomi Hunter

Look at the vast amount of globalist inventive verbiage, and incredibly deceitful statements used throughout.  Everyone is just supposed to "SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP and believe this: (the Atlantic and what their bought and paid for TOTAL SHILLS mentioned say).

https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2021/02/second-vaccine-side-effects/617892/

"The Second COVID-19 Shot Is a Rude Reawakening for Immune Cells
Side effects are just a sign that protection is kicking in as it should.

Editor's Note: The Atlantic is making vital coverage of the coronavirus available to all readers. Find the collection here.

At about 2 a.m. on Thursday morning, I woke to find my husband shivering beside me. For hours, he had been tossing in bed, exhausted but unable to sleep, nursing chills, a fever, and an agonizingly sore left arm. His teeth chattered. His forehead was freckled with sweat. And as I lay next to him, cinching blanket after blanket around his arms, I felt an immense sense of relief. All this misery was a sign that the immune cells in his body had been riled up by the second shot of a COVID-19 vaccine, and were well on their way to guarding him from future disease.

Side effects are a natural part of the vaccination process, as my colleague Sarah Zhang has written. Not everyone will experience them. But the two COVID-19 vaccines cleared for emergency use in the United States, made by Pfizer/BioNTech and Moderna, already have reputations for raising the hackles of the immune system: In both companies' clinical trials, at least a third of the volunteers ended up with symptoms such as headaches and fatigue; fevers like my husband's were less common.

Dose No. 2 is more likely to pack a punch—in large part because the effects of the second shot build iteratively on the first. My husband, who's a neurologist at Yale New Haven Hospital, is one of many who had a worse experience with his second shot than his first.

But much like any other learning process, in this one repetition is key. When hit with the second injection, the immune system recognizes the onslaught, and starts to take it even more seriously. The body's encore act, uncomfortable though it might be, is evidence that the immune system is solidifying its defenses against the virus.

"By the second vaccine, it's already amped up and ready to go," Jasmine Marcelin, an infectious-disease physician at the University of Nebraska Medical Center, told me. Fortunately, side effects resolve quickly, whereas COVID-19 can bring on debilitating, months-long symptoms and has killed more than 2 million people.

When the immune system detects a virus, it will dispatch cells and molecules to memorize its features so it can be fought off more swiftly in the future. Vaccines impart these same lessons without involving the disease-causing pathogen itself—the immunological equivalent of training wheels or water wings.

The Pfizer and Moderna vaccines accomplish that pedagogy via a genetic molecule called mRNA that's naturally found in human cells. Once delivered into the upper arm, the mRNA instructs the body's own cells to produce a coronavirus protein called spike—a molecule that elicits powerful, infection-fighting antibody responses in people battling COVID-19.

Read: What's the use of a pretty good vaccine?

To ensure safe passage of mRNA into cells, the vaccine makers swathed the molecules in greasy bubbles called lipid nanoparticles. These strange, fatty spheres don't resemble anything naturally present in the body, and they trip the sensors of a cavalry of fast-acting immune cells, called innate immune cells, that patrol the body for foreign matter. Once they spot the nanoparticles, these cells dispatch molecular alarms called cytokines that recruit other immune cells to the site of injection. Marshaling these reinforcements is important, but the influx of cells and molecules makes the upper arm swollen and sore. The congregating cells spew out more cytokines still, flooding the rest of the body with signals that can seed system-wide symptoms such as fever and fatigue.

"It's the body's knee-jerk reaction to an infection," or something that looks like it,  Mark Slifka, a vaccine expert and an immunologist at Oregon Health and Science University, told me. "Let's spray the area down with antiviral cytokines, which also happen to be inflammatory."

The mRNA itself might also tickle a reaction out of the immune system, simply because of how unusual it looks. "All of a sudden, you have a lot of new RNA that the cell didn't make," says Donna Farber, an immunologist at Columbia University, who got her second shot of Moderna's vaccine last month, with very few side effects.

The provocative nature of mRNA might help explain why Moderna's shot, which contains three times as much of the genetic material as Pfizer's, was linked to more side effects in clinical trials.

The innate immune system acts fast. But its actions aren't very long-lived or discerning: These cells just clobber anything that looks a little weird. Within a day or two of the injection, they start to lose steam. Cytokine production sputters; side effects start to fade. Around this time, innate immune cells start to pass the baton to another division of the immune system, called adaptive immunity, which includes sniperlike molecules and cells, such as antibodies and T cells, that will launch an attack on specific pathogens if they try to infect the body again.

T cells and B cells, the cells that make antibodies, need several days to study the spike's features before they can respond. But by the time the second injection rolls around, adaptive cells are raring to go, and far faster to react. Some of these cells have even been lingering at the site of injection, out of suspicion that their target would return. Stimulated anew, these sentinel cells will blast out their own cytokines, layering on an extra wave of inflammation. In some people, like my beleaguered neurologist husband, these complex reactions can manifest in fevers, aches, and prolonged exhaustion.

My husband had side effects after his first dose too: a headache, some fatigue, a touch of dizziness—all of which I can safely blame on his innate immune system. Those same innate responses return for another round of inflammation after the second shot. But the ruckus raised after the second injection might be a double whammy: The expected innate cells might be further egged on and amplified by a less sluggish surge of adaptive cells, concentrated near where the needle goes in.

"With the second dose, now everything is responding within that same short time period," Marion Pepper, an immunologist at the University of Washington, told me.

Pepper described her first shot of Pfizer's vaccine as "a piece of cake." The second injection saddled her with flu-like symptoms, tougher to take. But the side effects also signify that both branches of the immune system are being engaged as they should—cementing the memory of the coronavirus's spike protein in some of the body's most powerful cells.

That's a big part of why vaccine boosts are so important, Slifka said. Although the first shot stimulates both innate and adaptive immunity, the second injection reminds B and T cells that the threat of the coronavirus cannot be taken lightly, and ensures that the sharpest and strongest immune players will be used for any subsequent response.

"They're asking, 'Why is this happening 21 or 28 days later? I thought we took care of this four weeks ago,'" Slifka said.

Read: The long haul of vaccine results is just beginning.

Marcelin, the Nebraska infectious-disease physician, also experienced rougher symptoms after her second shot of Pfizer's vaccine. By the time she went to bed that evening, she was gripped with miserable muscle aches and chills. It took a couple more days before "I felt like myself," Marcelin recalled.

The side effects didn't faze her, though. She's now about three weeks out from her second dose—past the point when the vaccine's full protective effects are expected to kick in. "I would do it again," she says. "It was definitely worth it."

People shouldn't be perturbed by a lack of vaccine side effects either. As our bodies churn through new information, "some people's immune systems are louder than others'," Marcelin said. But the quiet ones are still hard at work.

My husband's immune system certainly fell into the diva category. The night after his second shot, he pinwheeled between cold and hot, alternately bundling himself in blankets and tossing them away. The flux seemed to bleed a bit into his emotional valence too. After snoozing on the couch for several hours, he perked up and couldn't stop laughing at a picture of an orange cat curled up next to a box of similarly crescent-shaped croissants.

But within 24 hours of his shot, he was feeling well enough to run (yes, run) to work and finish an 11-hour shift. In a couple of weeks, he'll join the millions of other Americans who, thanks to a pair of injections, will be cloaked in an extra layer of armor against the coronavirus.

As he told me Wednesday night, shivering through the cushion of two comforters: "This is a million times better than getting COVID."

Dr. Naomi Hunter

"Get in line SLAVES, YOU have NO EXCUSE!"

poseidonlost

Quote from: Dr. Naomi Hunter on Feb 09, 2021, 03:25:08 PM
"Get in line SLAVES, YOU have NO EXCUSE!"

LMAO c'mon, please tell me that's a real article. Tried searching already, holy hell seriously lmao look at his face man
"Castles made of sand, slips into the sea, eventually." - Jimi Hendrix

poseidonlost

Quote from: Dr. Naomi Hunter on Feb 09, 2021, 03:11:41 PMAs he told me Wednesday night, shivering through the cushion of two comforters: "This is a million times better than getting COVID."

Yea keep telling y'all's selves that. Insanity. Sun, vitamin C, mental, and spiritual health is all we need. Not some foriegn crap developed by people more worried about not offending people. Science is dead. We've been in a scientific dark age for decades now.

One million times better...

#1 Trouble Maker

Quote from: Dr. Naomi Hunter on Feb 09, 2021, 03:11:41 PMLook at the vast amount of globalist inventive verbiage, and incredibly deceitful statements used throughout.  Everyone is just supposed to "SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP and believe this: (the Atlantic and what their bought and paid for TOTAL SHILLS mentioned say).

https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2021/02/second-vaccine-side-effects/617892/

These intelligence run Pharma paid for globalist organizations playing 'news' has to respond to this...
https://gdsajj.wordpress.com/2021/02/02/covid-vaccines-deaths-injuries-its-like-a-war-thats-being-covered-up/

It Reads Like A War Memorial Wall See Testimonials... https://prezi.com/i/byzl22mqwfaa/experiences-following-cvvaa/

What is going on right this very minute, is history repeating itself.  Not only are the globalists killing / injuring people en mass this very second, the absurdly corrupt Rockefeller, Gates run monolithic medical industrial complex along with intelligence run organizations calling themselves 'the news' are engaging in a Joseph Goebbels mass psyop on the general population.  THEY are doing two things.  One, THEY are 'normalizing' the bullet to the back of the head i.e. these vaccine side effects i.e. death] "are perfectly normal".  Second, the corrupt medical 'authorities' are blatantly ignoring the vaccine deaths / injuries and FALSELY attributing them to "the pandemic"  However, friends and family are not buying it and are waking up, this the narrative push by the globalists.

A sign of things to come...

The worst is yet to come when these binary bioweapons take effect, and whole swaths of people start dying in mass from any number of reasons, due to the binary nature of these bioweapons.  Take note of the lies THEY are already operating on, and multiply this tactic in spades once mass death due to... sepsis, organ failure, respiratory failure [from even a common cold], cancer exploding... The biggest lies to come will be baked in half truths that YES, the vaccine was NOT the direct cause of all this mass death however, these bioweapons that were called vaccines were absolutely the indirect result of all the mass death due to their binary nature as a weapon.

Once this has run it's course and NO amount of lies can save the globalists, there really must be Nuremberg trials on a mass scale for medical professionals, media operatives / owners, government officials, oligarchs beyond Bill Gates right up to the Rockefeller's / Rothschilds,  perhaps even higher up the food chain.  This maybe the largest mass genocide event in the world's history.  pwople will have to pay for it in the end
SAYING NO!! = FREEDOM

#1 Trouble Maker

What We Have Is A Global Pandemic Of Tyranny With New 'Cases' Of Dictatorial And Dictatorship Outbreaks Daily.

https://www.rightjournalism.com/mayor-of-tampa-said-she-will-be-prosecuting-maskless-fans-from-the-super-bowl-while-a-photo-surface-where-the-mayor-is-watching-a-game-maskless/

Yet another Scamdemic case of... "What's Good For Thee, Is NOT For Me" I guess the good news is that this electronically 'selected' political class, are acting just like the tyrants they truly are. Of course a dictator mayor in globalist controlled USA is going to try and jail people for doing the VERY THING she did.  Just ask the intelligence run / Pharma paid for corporations playing 'the news'... "You're all crazy conspiracy nuts for thinking there is anything wrong with this mayor." 

This COVID tyranny is going on all over the planet as globalist political minions run amok.  You have the Canadian dictator in chief, PM Trudeau, acting more like Augusto Pinochet wanting to 'disappear' Canadians [or anyone else] who flies in. Even though intelligence run / Pharma paid for 'news' said COVID quarantine camps were "just conspiracy theories", PM Trudeau is trying his best to make them a reality. 
https://gdsajj.wordpress.com/2021/02/09/canadians-fight-their-biggest-dictatorial-thugs-in-canadas-history/

As I have also posted here, you have the 'digitally' [s.]elected political class CLEARLY getting FAKE vaccines, which brings us to the topic of 'normalizing' vaccine death and injury.

Because of OBVIOUS vaccine death and injury to family and friends alike...  https://prezi.com/i/byzl22mqwfaa/experiences-following-cvvaa/  'pandemic cases' of Nazi level propaganda on ALL 'corporate' media channels have broken out, parroting the globalist controlled medical mafia narrative that these very deaths and injuries are COVID related, NOT vaccine related.

This pandemic of tyranny is over when, AND ONLY WHEN, we the people say "NO MORE!"
SAYING NO!! = FREEDOM

#1 Trouble Maker

The Force Vaccination Of USA School Teachers
http://www.domigood.com/2021/02/white-house-disowns-cdc-chief-for.html

As a larger globalist operation to FORCE vaccinate the western populations, the first goal of the globalists seems to be make 'employment' vaccination mandatory.  So, the globalists who run and control the once United States, has tapped the US school system and teachers in particular to set a precedent among first government workers.
SAYING NO!! = FREEDOM

#1 Trouble Maker

Branch Covidian Zombies Living In A Despotic 'Dancing' Police State.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/gTHPeNv3EJBN/

Looking at a TV watching society of zombies sleep walk directly into a hardcore police state, makes me wonder if only the German SS filmed their 'dance moves', maybe history would NOT have looked at them for thugs they truly were. If these sleep walking zombies were alive then, I could hear it now... "Hey! The Gestapo are just having some light hearted fun.  Why don't you back off of them!"

Let's not kid ourselves, these ARE the new Nazis because they are 'following orders' directly from the neo Nazi globalists.

What happens when people are stuck at home with nothing to do but sit and mindlessly watch the corporate state sponsored boob tube?  One only need to look at the Isle of Man. They get conditioned to turn their brain completely off and grovel on their knees to daddy government, and the queen herself that, their nazi overlords have granted them all a small taste of NORMAL existence.  Has the Isle of Man, man in this interview, NOT heard of a.) HIS own inalienable right, NOT to live on a prison planet?, and... b.) has he never heard of Sweden, where there were NO mask mandates, let alone lockdowns? 

One has to ask, are the majority of people going along with this obvious hostile corporate takeover of BASIC human life, liberty on fluoride riddled medication?  The author of this video makes a damn good argument for questions / critical thinking ALL citizens should be doing and are not.  One phrase comes to mind with all of this, lambs to the slaughter.       
SAYING NO!! = FREEDOM

#1 Trouble Maker

Mental Illness Taking Over The Medical Industrial Complex
https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-02-11-wisconsin-doctor-suffered-miscarriage-covid-vaccine.html

There Is Something To Be Said About 'The Insane Running The Insane Asylum'

If you go through this thread we have posted the testimony of REAL medical professionals who are absolutely disgusted with their colleges who have turned their collective backs on "DO NO HARM", and are FALSELY being brush-stroked as 'hero', when they are doing things that KNOWINGLY kill their patients. 

Now, it seems that mental illness in the medical industry has gotten worse, and more grotesque.  A completely brainwashed and pregnant doctor in Wisconsin, Dr. Sara Beltrán Ponce, M.D., got her COVID bioweapon vaccine, and in her own words... "to protect myself, my baby, my family, my patients, and my community." Which, if she wasn't so religiously brainwashed, could read the manufacture's OWN literature to KNOW that her 'BELIEF' is categorically and scientifically flawed.  The manufacture of the bioweapon vaccines even caution dim wits like this doctor on taking it "if pregnant"

The Mental Illness Of Sacrificing Ones Own Child On The Religious Alter Of Vaccines

Dr. Sara Beltrán Ponce suffered a "horrific miscarriage" after receiving her kill shot.  Instead of warning other pregnant woman NOT to take this bioweapon, in honor and remembrance of her unborn child who paid the ultimate price for her misguided decision, Dr. Sara Beltrán Ponce did exactly the opposite by 'virtu signaling' the scamdemic propaganda... "We should be examples of social distancing, masking, and vaccination," "#VaccinesWork"   Yeah, vaccines 'work' alright, and Dr. Sara Beltrán Ponce got a front row seat in that experiment.  At NO time did she EVER tell her 'audience' of followers that she had just received the soft kill vaccines right before her miscarriage.  Which, after ALL the EVENT 201 centric propaganda she spewed out, is just plain reckless to say the very least. 

If these mentally ill people in the medical arena don't even care enough about their OWN unborn children to simply READ the warnings by the manufacture, how in the world can any of us feel that we are going to receive proper 'do no harm' health care from these people whose warpped 'religion' trumps the life of their own children? 
SAYING NO!! = FREEDOM

#1 Trouble Maker

How The Elite Use Their 'Media STAKEHOLDERS' To Front Their 'Crisis' Agenda's

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZMr7AEL0jQ&feature=emb_logo

The elite don't even bother to hide their open conspiracy against the general public, as Chatham House posted right on THEMTube the very 'system' used to play the public.  If the public spent LESS TIME chasing their OWN tail on obvious political footballs, and put that focus on these elites playing them, we would all drop the stupid masks and pick up torches and pitch forks instead.

... and OBVIOUSLY, THEY know it.

... And Like Something Straight Out Of The Old Soviet Union...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaLnrDq-bcw&feature=youtu.be

This video really clarifies what the Chatam House is talking about when THEY say a "partnership with the media"
SAYING NO!! = FREEDOM

#1 Trouble Maker

SAYING NO!! = FREEDOM

#1 Trouble Maker

SAYING NO!! = FREEDOM

#1 Trouble Maker

THEY GREW A SPINE IN ITALIA, AND SAID, "HELL NO!!!"

https://sputniknews.com/europe/202102131082064245-protesters-gather-in-vienna-to-oppose-coronavirus-related-restrictions/

Four hours of protest video that globalist controlled media will NOT show the world, proves EVERYONE came out in Vienna to protest the globalist lockdown thugs of the New World Order rebranded Great Reset.
SAYING NO!! = FREEDOM

#1 Trouble Maker

India: The Next COVID Building 7 Domino To Fall.
https://archive.fo/vhM5u

https://web.archive.org/web/20210217055818/https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9265495/Mystery-plunge-coronavirus-cases-India-baffles-experts-country-recorded-11m-infections.html

HARDLY ANY COVID IN INDIA!

India has been on my mind during this entire COVID operation.  The reason being, is that India the country in general, and the Indian people in particular, do not lend themselves to the same psych warfare that works well in the west. Now the globalists are scrambling to spin / fabricate / lie... as to why a country known for being diseased riddled has almost zero COVID while its population lives likes its pre 2020.

In India, can the wealthy be locked down?  I don't think so. In India, if you lockdown the poor, it has to be a very short lockdown, or it will be a guaranteed death sentence.  The poor in India are the majority of the people, 100's of millions of them. It's a 'luxury' to be locked down in your home with nothing better to do than watch, and let the TV pump your head full of fear porn all day long. In India, every single day is a struggle, it's do or die.  In India, you've got to rock'n roll / shake and bake to survive.  The last thing on your mind in India, is if someone out on the street is wearing a mask.

It NOW makes total sense WHY the globalists banksters tried to eliminate hard cash currency in India BEFORE they kicked off this global psy-op.  They tried and FAILED to get everyone on a digital currency so they could pacify them into COVID compliance.

India, having been put through the ringer several times by the vaccine industrial complex of death and destruction, had the audacity to tell the vaccine manufactures that they would NOT ALLOW them to shoot up their population with drug cartel poison UNLESS, they could prove that these vaccines are NOT going to start killing the Indian people.  The ruling elite in India know full and well, that no amount of TV mumbo jumbo from quack doctors and politicians are going to hold back 100's of millions of people, who's family members die after taking this garbage.  India, truly is a tiger by the tail for the globalists.  There is strength in numbers, and this is EXACTLY WHY the globalists hate ALL of us so much.

If this were truly a once in a century pandemic event, India would without question be hit the hardest.  Not to be rude, but with the number of people, and the lack of sanitation / infrastructure, India has historically been one of hardest hit nations for disease. 

These videos below [shot recently in 2021] show the people of India living FREE AS THEY SHOUD BE.  No Lockdowns.  No mask mandates [hardly any masks] local business humming at full speed. No cops tackling people to the ground for NOT wearing masks, no cops shutting down businesses like Nazi thugs. Nobody shaming ANYONE.  These people aren't wired for that.  This IS 'freedom' remember it?

If Sweden was the first building 7 domino to fall, then it fell right on the next domino. India leaves even a larger hole in this scamdemic narrative than Sweden.       

BAHUT BURA EXPERIENCE* 2 Days In Calcutta Video | Local Market In Kolkata | Street market Kolkata
NO BUSINESS SHUTDOWNS!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iXU7PcTHRw&t=83s

lawtola Haat Bazar-Bangladesh
The only guy wearing a Mask Is the one behind the microphone, and he looks like a fish completely out of water.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjGtT6njr5k&t=1669s

Esplanade Bazar Calcutta
Is this 2018? 2017? No, it's 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HxF6sinZbI
SAYING NO!! = FREEDOM

poseidonlost

Quote from: #1 Trouble Maker on Feb 16, 2021, 11:15:10 PMIndia: The Next COVID Building 7 Domino To Fall.

Pretty sick. They've well and truly destroyed the American mindset.

#1 Trouble Maker

New York City waitress is FIRED from [Nazi] job for saying she wanted to wait to get COVID-19 vaccine over concerns of its effects on pregnancy
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9272291/NYC-waitress-fired-job-saying-wanted-wait-COVID-19-vaccine.html

Violates International Law
SAYING NO!! = FREEDOM

#1 Trouble Maker

SAYING NO!! = FREEDOM

tahoeblue

Wow ....  what a bunch of bs ... They have no idea about the long term impact of these NOVEL treatments ( these are not traditional vaccinations )  .. oh well

"Jacobson said her concerns were sparked when she saw articles online indicating vaccines could cause infertility. After further research, most of what she saw was debunked, she acknowledged.

'The research does say there is no evidence to support it does cause fertility. But there is not enough data to say it doesn't,' she said. "

"Red Hook Tavern owner Billy Durney said he could have handled the situation differently"

Quote from: #1 Trouble Maker on Feb 19, 2021, 06:06:15 PMNew York City waitress is FIRED from [Nazi] job for saying she wanted to wait to get COVID-19 vaccine over concerns of its effects on pregnancy https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9272291/NYC-waitress-fired-job-saying-wanted-wait-COVID-19-vaccine.html

Violates International Law

Just in time ...

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/covid-vaccine-pregnant-women-pfizer-trial/
Pfizer launches first COVID-19 vaccine trial for pregnant women
By Alexander Tin
February 19, 2021 / 7:37 AM / CBS News

Trust the Govt - they never lie ,,,
No evidence - YET

https://fullfact.org/health/vaccine-covid-fertility/

Our verdict

This claim has no basis. The spike protein on the Covid-19 virus and a protein that makes up the placenta have only a small amount in common, almost certainly not enough for the immune system to attack the placenta.

No evidence Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine affects women's fertility
8 December 2020

https://factcheck.afp.com/miscarriage-reports-are-not-proof-covid-19-vaccine-danger-pregnancy
Miscarriage reports are not proof of Covid-19 vaccine danger to pregnancy

...  not proof that a vaccine caused a problem, and the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention says there is currently no evidence of an increase in miscarriages after Covid-19 immunization.

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-19/info-by-product/pfizer/index.html

#1 Trouble Maker

Quote from: tahoeblue on Feb 20, 2021, 10:11:07 AM
Just in time ...

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/covid-vaccine-pregnant-women-pfizer-trial/
Pfizer launches first COVID-19 vaccine trial for pregnant women
By Alexander Tin
February 19, 2021 / 7:37 AM / CBS News

Trust the Govt - they never lie ,,,
No evidence - YET

https://fullfact.org/health/vaccine-covid-fertility/

Our verdict

This claim has no basis. The spike protein on the Covid-19 virus and a protein that makes up the placenta have only a small amount in common, almost certainly not enough for the immune system to attack the placenta.

No evidence Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine affects women's fertility
8 December 2020

https://factcheck.afp.com/miscarriage-reports-are-not-proof-covid-19-vaccine-danger-pregnancy
Miscarriage reports are not proof of Covid-19 vaccine danger to pregnancy

...  not proof that a vaccine caused a problem, and the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention says there is currently no evidence of an increase in miscarriages after Covid-19 immunization.

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-19/info-by-product/pfizer/index.html

... and it was such a good idea by the establishment globalists to 'promote' this genetic 'treatment' on pregnant women making them and their unborn guinea pigs. 

... and as I have posted on this thread, the 'science' does suggest that young males are the most susceptible to infertility by this NON vaccine vaccine.
SAYING NO!! = FREEDOM

#1 Trouble Maker

SAYING NO!! = FREEDOM