« Reply #50 on: Feb 07, 2020, 03:46:37 pm »

Brocke

1000 words...

Last Edit by Gladstone

Re: SARS Like - Bats for U - COVID-19
« Reply #51 on: Feb 07, 2020, 04:47:23 pm »

Ye Olde Powder Monkey

• Sr. InfoWarrior
  • Battling the soul-less minions of orthodoxy.
    • Flying Monkeys Denied DOT COM
Then again ....

See, my 2019 Previous post: http://forum.globalgulag.com/index.php?topic=4332.msg27552#msg27552

GPMB board meeting, 2019. That's the 4-handed Hindi god of Creation and Destruction they have.

GPMB equals, "Global Preparedness Monitoring Board",
part of and advisor to WHO, that this year warned of the possibility of a 'deliberate release' of a bio-toxin,
as well as the usual risk factors.

https://apps.who.int/gpmb/assets/annual_report/GPMB_annualreport_2019.pdf

The 4-handed God of destruction and creation, (in endless cycles, so the Hindi faith tells us).
The Hindu teaches that all life is sequentially, created & then destroyed, endlessy. To time immemorial.

Last Edit by Larry

The man at the head of the table needs to be questioned.
He has an ear to the network, to those who would release,
if they saw fit, a pandemic. I'd like to know his career path & reputation.

The police need to take back some principle powers in their jobs, and not be dogs bodies.
INTERPOL do not investigate or arrest or do anything other than enforce PC behaviour.
So local police then. I presume these characters, each as untrustworthy as the next,
live on this planet?

The Gods' fever is growing! Act sooner rather than later!

Last Edit by Gladstone
Cpt's Log; 14.44 BST. 19 April, 2020: "I just day-dreamed a ramming incident.
An unusual dream indeed, as the ship I rammed belonged to The Vulcans.
I shall now walk onto their bridge and inspect all round for damage."

« Reply #52 on: Feb 08, 2020, 11:12:26 am »

tahoeblue

• Mega InfoWarrior
Vaccine Big Brother Goes Full Fascist - David Icke Dot Connector Videocast
http://davidicke.com/article/563675/vaccine-big-brother-goes-full-fascist-david-icke-dot-connector-videocast
Vaccine Big Brother Goes Full Fascist - David Icke Dot Connector Videocast
GARETH ICKE 14 hours ago
Medical/Health  World News  Health  Free Speech Deniers

Last Edit by Gladstone

« Reply #53 on: Feb 08, 2020, 12:20:16 pm »

tahoeblue

• Mega InfoWarrior
https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/first-american-citizen-dies-coronavirus-wuhan-5-britons-diagnosed-french-ski-town
First American Citizen Dies Of Coronavirus In Wuhan; 5 Britons Diagnosed In French Ski Town
by Tyler Durden
Sat, 02/08/2020 - 10:20

In other disturbing news, 5 British nationals have reportedly been diagnosed with the virus in a French ski town, according to the Telegraph. The group was reportedly infected when one of its members came into contact with an individual who had been infected in Singapore.

Think about that: Five Britons have been infected with the virus (which can cause life-threatening pneumonia) after contracting it via aerosol exposure from a traveler who had recently been to Singapore, and was (presumably) infected there. The French government has raised its travel restriction to orange.

Does that sound like a 'China' problem? All the while, China is growing more isolated as the US and dozens of other countries either close their borders to Chinese citizens, or implement strict controls.

Last Edit by Gladstone

« Reply #54 on: Feb 08, 2020, 12:42:38 pm »

Ye Olde Powder Monkey

• Sr. InfoWarrior

In other disturbing news, 5 British nationals have reportedly been diagnosed with the virus in a French ski town, according to the Telegraph. The group was reportedly infected when one of its members came into contact with an individual who had been infected in Singapore.

Think about that: Five Britons have been infected with the virus (which can cause life-threatening pneumonia) after contracting it via aerosol exposure from a traveler who had recently been to Singapore, and was (presumably) infected there. The French government has raised its travel restriction to orange.

Last Edit by Palmerston

Aside: The French ski-resort, you may have noticed is Contamines Montjoie

Put that into Google Translate, (well I speak french, I lived in the Low Pyrenees for a decade~)
Remove the would be incorrect verb ending (the S) and the T, then 'Mount' becomes My; and separates the noun.

Contamine Mon joie

Which translates, (correctly) & directly as:

Contaminate My Joy

And that is what caught my attention.
The town name and the derivative final translation, are pronounced, exactly the same.

And that's not at all unique. by nature of French conjugation(s) & pronunciation.
Other than that, you have only: 'Coincidence'.

And there you have it.
Go on then, explain it.
Hum hum hum to self.

Last Edit by Gladstone

« Reply #55 on: Feb 08, 2020, 01:03:24 pm »

tahoeblue

• Mega InfoWarrior
https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/canadian-scientist-center-chinese-bio-espionage-probe-found-dead-africa
Canadian Scientist At Center Of Chinese Bio-Espionage Probe Found Dead In Africa?
Sat, 02/08/2020

Update (1135ET): It seems that Mr. Plummer made a habit of getting the biological material he was working on "stolen," as we found a report from 2009 in the Winnepeg Free Press that details the theft of 22 vials of biological material was "confirmed by scientific director Dr. Frank Plummer."

Frank Plummer was the key to the Chinese Biological Espionage case at Winnipeg’s National Microbiology Laboratory.
According to CBC, Plummer, 67, was in Kenya, where he was a keynote speaker at the annual meeting of the University of Nairobi’s collaborative centre for research and training in HIV/AIDS/STIs.

Dr. Larry Gelmon, who helped set up that meeting, said Plummer collapsed and was taken to hospital in Nairobi, where he was pronounced dead on arrival.

No confirmed cause of death has yet been released.

Plummer was born and raised in Winnipeg, where he headed up Canada’s National Microbiology Laboratory for several years.

He was also involved in an innovative research partnership between the University of Manitoba and the University of Nairobi, established before the world was very aware of HIV/AIDS.

“He helped to identify a lot of the key factors that are involved in HIV transmission in the early days,” said Keith Fowke, a professor in the medical microbiology and infectious diseases department at the University of Manitoba.

“He was so hopeful that he was on the path that would end with discovery of the HIV vaccine — the road he had started down almost 30 years ago,” said Plummer’s colleague, Dr. Allan Ronald.

What is not mentioned in the CBC report however is that Plummer worked in the same National Microbiology Laboratory (NML) in Winnipeg, Canada from where Chinese Biowarfare agent Xiangguo Qiu and her colleagues smuggled SARS Coronavirus to China’s Wuhan Institute of Virology where it is believed to have been weaponized and leaked.

Last Edit by Gladstone

« Reply #56 on: Feb 08, 2020, 04:30:38 pm »

Ye Olde Powder Monkey

• Sr. InfoWarrior
Holy fucking Shit ...

Come the Spring, if this likely GM engineered, Immune-system overload - payload, weaponised, self-sustaining BSL-4
to food market loosened Virus is not quenched, this will be just what is needed to push the global overdue library books problem sky-high ...

I hope you got your masks ready. I've had 'em since before day one. I could say more but I won't.
And I brew my Ionic Silver which apparently does have good proven effectiveness in this arena.
Don't use it until you absolutely need it. It kills a lot of stuff in the gut. Older people beware.

As one epidemiologist said:
That virus went into the seafood market before it came out of the seafood market.’
We still don’t know where it originated,”
- Senator Tom Cotton of Arkansas has reportedly said.

Last Edit by Gladstone

« Reply #57 on: Feb 08, 2020, 04:49:17 pm »

Equal Opportunities Customer.

• Sr. InfoWarrior
  • "One of these days I'm gonna cut you into ..."
DR. FRANCIS BOYLE CREATOR OF BIOWEAPONS ACT SAYS
CORONAVIRUS IS BIOLOGICAL WARFARE WEAPON.

Published: February 4, 2020

https://www.blacklistednews.com/article/76166/dr-francis-boyle-creator-of-bioweapons-act-says-coronavirus-is-biological-warfare.html

I wouldn't put much faith in the author of The Bio-weapons Act. No. oh no, If I were you old boy,
I'd just keep on tinkering away at POTUS Trump slander until you get the magic combination and
... 'poof'...
it all just goes away ...
... 'poof' magic dragon-day 4 you.

Last Edit by Gladstone
"Courage mounteth with the occasion."
King John Act 2, Scene 1.

'Though a man produceth copious amounts of fetid stool; he may still be a stranger to reason'.
— "The Madness of King George (III)".

« Reply #58 on: Feb 08, 2020, 05:52:53 pm »

Ye Olde Powder Monkey

• Sr. InfoWarrior
Well, presuming you ain't all as dead as a bag o' hammers already.

LIVE UPDATE MAP, Official, so, you know.
Treat it with the contempt it may deserve.
Live data it says, with regular updates from surgeons and medics on the ground in the affected regions.

Coronavirus 2019-nCoV Global Cases by Johns Hopkins CSSE

https://gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6

What I hear is, without any confirmation. The real figures are hundreds of thousands of infections and
anyone dying who has died at home is not counted among the official tole.
So information overload ...

Last Edit by Gladstone

« Reply #59 on: Feb 09, 2020, 11:23:02 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
DR. FRANCIS BOYLE CREATOR OF BIOWEAPONS ACT SAYS
CORONAVIRUS IS BIOLOGICAL WARFARE WEAPON.

Published: February 4, 2020

https://www.blacklistednews.com/article/76166/dr-francis-boyle-creator-of-bioweapons-act-says-coronavirus-is-biological-warfare.html

I wouldn't put much faith in the author of The Bio-weapons Act. No. oh no, If I were you old boy,
I'd just keep on tinkering away at POTUS Trump slander until you get the magic combination and
... 'poof'...
it all just goes away ...
... 'poof' magic dragon-day 4 you.

Last Edit by Palmerston

The actual interview . . .

Francis Boyle: Wuhan Coronavirus is an Offensive Biological Warfare Weapon

Last Edit by Gladstone
We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.

« Reply #60 on: Feb 09, 2020, 01:37:22 pm »

Ye Olde Powder Monkey

• Sr. InfoWarrior
Nobody Panic Captain Mainwaring .. but ...

Viruses can withstand freezing temperatures.
There are known HIV infection cases in which contaminated
frozen human material has been implanted into a recipient and infected the patient.
https://reference.com/science/temperature-viruses-die-604d2a531fb11268

Last Edit by Gladstone

« Reply #61 on: Feb 09, 2020, 01:43:30 pm »

Ye Olde Powder Monkey

• Sr. InfoWarrior
The actual interview . . .

Francis Boyle: Wuhan Coronavirus is an Offensive Biological Warfare Weapon

Actually, I'm suspicious about GEOPOLITICS & EMPIRE.
I checked out their web-home-page yesterday and ...
immediately I was wondering if they are a COMMUNIST BLOC frontispiece.

SO much on their website is immediately & obviously ANTI-BREXIT, Anti-Trump, Anti-US Borders, etc, etc, etc.

And it's in the name, They're just a new ANTI-WESTERN attack dog. I don't want to be repeating manipulation propaganda.

So, I'm backing off this. This outbreak has been from day one an INTEL head-coping exercise, with Fear & Loathing
as Primary weapons of choice. And, I'm suspicious of the motives of anyone peddling terror and fear as click bate.
Go and enjoy a good meal, or the company of some normal human beans. I've made my decision on this.
I'm not a fecking globalist. I support: borders, new frontiers & old walls, national security, arse-kicking.

Last Edit by Gladstone

« Reply #62 on: Feb 10, 2020, 07:09:53 am »

Ye Olde Powder Monkey

• Sr. InfoWarrior
I suspect that an HIV vaccine development path, which has just in the last days been abandoned after failure to find
a antigen that works in South African trial subjects, is the only clear link just now to the death of
Frank Plummer who was a former Manitoba BSL labs worker; and a lead HIV vaccine researcher.

World-renowned HIV researcher Frank Plummer, 67, dies
https://bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-51317386

He died of stress heart-attack according to reports.

Possible HIV Vaccine Fails In Study In South Africa
https://republicworld.com/world-news/rest-of-the-world-news/possible-hiv-vaccine-fails-in-study-in-south-africa.html
Written By Associated Press Television News | Mumbai | Updated On: February 03, 2020 23:17 IST

A (possibly one of others) HIV vaccine which was effective to a 30% recovery rate for patients
suffering AIDS, when trialed in Indonesia, (according to the BBC World-Service) FM radio, —
did not work at all when further trialed very recently in South Africa.

It's no good just falling into the media's conspiracy-theory thinking trap by making erroneous
links between apparent coincidences, and vis the Corona Virus pandemic.

Yes, for instance I have a latest pet theory that the Chinese Communist Government see their
approach to dealing with such as NoCov2019, as the only truly effective one; which slow
liberal western Democracies cannot mimic. A response so rigid, and inflexible, that it may
include putting to death of scientists who may have been involved in a release from BSL-4.
It's only a thought.

Last Edit by Gladstone

« Reply #63 on: Feb 11, 2020, 10:47:01 am »

tahoeblue

• Mega InfoWarrior

Cyndi Lauper - Hole In My Heart (All The Way To China)

I'm holding on to my sanity
I feel the beginning of emergency
My hands are slipping, Oh please don't let me fall into

This hole in my heart that goes all the way to China
You gotta fill it up with love before I fall inside of.
This empty hole in my heart that goes all the way to China
And though you can't see the bottom, believe me it's a long way down

https://www.newstarget.com/2020-02-06-cremation-vans-china-orders-door-to-door-mass-roundups-quarantine-prison-camps.html
CREMATION VANS running 24/7 as China orders door-to-door mass roundups of infected citizens to be placed in “quarantine prison camps

Just when you thought China’s draconian measures to stop the deadly coronavirus pandemic couldn’t get any more draconian, the communist Chinese regime has announced a whole new level of medical tyranny: Door-to-door forced roundups of infected citizens who will be removed against their will and placed in “quarantine prison camps” that China absurdly calls “hospitals.” (Real hospitals don’t have bars on the windows of every patient’s room, see photos below…)

“Wuhan is told to round up infected residents for mass quarantine camps,” reports the New York Times, sounding almost exactly like InfoWars.com’s stories from weeks ago. (Isn’t it interesting how the mainstream media sooner or later sounds like the independent media when the truth comes out?)

https://www.skymetweather.com/content/global-news/sulphur-dioxide-clouds-hint-high-scale-of-cremations-in-china-reveal-coronavirus-is-deadlier-than-it-seems/
Sulphur dioxide clouds hint high scale of cremations in China, reveal Coronavirus is deadlier than it seems
February 11, 2020 6:13 PM | Skymet Weather Team

The coronavirus outbreak is way more deadly than it seems. In fact, the extent of the disease is evident by the cloud of Sulphur dioxide which is seen in the affected cities. These clouds are a proof of bodies being cremated in China.

There are several satellite images which have been doing rounds that show very high Sulphur dioxide levels over the city of Wuhan, which is the origination of the coronavirus. Chinese officials have ordered immediate cremation of bodies who died due to the outbreak and even the funeral services need to be a small affair.

Last Edit by Gladstone

« Reply #64 on: Feb 14, 2020, 05:42:53 am »

Ye Olde Powder Monkey

• Sr. InfoWarrior
Beijing, Other Chinese Regions Declare ‘State of War’ Over Coronavirus Outbreak
BY EVA FU   February 13, 2020 Updated: February 13, 2020
https://theepochtimes.com/beijing-other-chinese-regions-declare-state-of-war-against-coronavirus-outbreak_3237807.html

One can't (that's me, this one), can't but notice that likes of
THE GLOBALIST and THE EUTIMES both had a very 'Armaggeddon'
response to 2019-nCov. It may be my optic but it seems they saw it as opportunity ..
... for a vacuous, fear-mongering response but at the same time, Mike-Adams Health ranger (so-called)
did the same thing but through the optics of an American Patriot.

Meahwhile, the MSM seem to be acting out fits of outrage about people's behaviour, which T-Shirt they wear,
and regretting clearly that they don't have the power and influence of the Central Committee of the Communist Party.
https://thesun.co.uk/news/10959270/chilling-interactive-coronavirus-map-reveals-killer-bug-worse-ebola-sars-swine-flu/

I actually think 2019-nCov HAS PEAKED, mostly due to the seemingly HARD HANDED Chinese Government response.
And a general awareness boost. The Globalist mouth-organs on the other hand, seem to have been swept downstream.

What do I base my perception that 2019-nCov has peaked? I think they'll crack it.
Then again, the more attention to give to a problem, the more you get of the problem.
Regular (Live) updates: https://vac-lshtm.shinyapps.io/ncov_tracker/

Last Edit by Gladstone

« Reply #65 on: Feb 14, 2020, 09:42:03 am »

• Sr. InfoWarrior
I think Mike Adams (Health Ranger) should think twice, yeah, three-times
before bellowing out assuredly (sic) on GCN that "This is definitely a Bio-Weapon".
As he did on AJ GCN a few days ago. I didn't believe it then, and I don't believe it now.

Mmmm. Bat-Soup. Unbelievable. You just don't want to see it ...

A bio-weapon would only be deliberately released during a war, an actual war, with a human enemy.
Otherwise you might as well claim that H1N1 'Avian-Flu' of 1918, that killed around 50Million just after
WW1, was a new secret weapon ...

Last Edit by Gladstone

'Though a man produceth copious amounts of fetid stool; he may still be a stranger to reason'.

« Reply #66 on: Feb 15, 2020, 10:14:13 am »

tahoeblue

• Mega InfoWarrior
https://www.breitbart.com/asia/2020/02/13/coronavirus-outbreak-exposes-chinas-monopoly-on-u-s-drug-medical-supplies/
Coronavirus Outbreak Exposes China’s Monopoly on U.S. Drug, Medical Supplies
Rebecca Mansour
13 Feb 2020

The economic repercussions of the coronavirus reveal the dangers of allowing one country to have a near monopoly on global manufacturing, David Dayen explains in an article at the American Prospect:

China is a source of not only finished goods, but also of input parts and raw materials. A substantial number of the materials needed for defense and electronic systems come from China, and that nation is “the single or sole supplier for a number of specialty chemicals,” according to a recent Defense Department report. Rare earth minerals, which are critical to electronics, are largely mined in China. As a result, Chinese disruptions don’t just hit Chinese manufacturing, they hit everyone’s. Automakers have already had to slow or shut down factories globally due to supply shortages.

Perhaps the biggest concern is over medical supplies. China produces and exports a large amount of pharmaceuticals to the U.S., including 97 percent of all antibiotics and 80 percent of the active ingredients used to make drugs here. Penicillin, ibuprofen, and aspirin largely come from China. Last month, the medical supply firm Cardinal Health recalled 2.9 million surgical gowns “cross contaminated” at a plant in China; the blood pressure drug valsartan also saw shortages recently, thanks to tainted active ingredients at one Chinese plant. The combination of supply chain disruptions and increased demand at hospitals if coronavirus spreads to the U.S. could prove devastating.

In a dark irony, most of the world’s face masks—now ubiquitous in China as a precaution—are made in China and Taiwan, and even for those made elsewhere, some component parts are Chinese-sourced. Shortages have led China to declare the masks a “strategic resource,” reserving them for medical workers. U.S. hospitals are “critically low” on respiratory masks, according to medical-supply middlemen. Lack of protective gear could increase vulnerability to the virus, and the one place on earth suffering from production shutdowns is the one place where most of the protective gear originates [emphasis added].

Last year, manufacturing of intermediate or finished goods in China, as well as pharmaceutical source material, accounted for 95 percent of U.S. imports of ibuprofen, 91 percent of U.S. imports of hydrocortisone, 70 percent of U.S. imports of acetaminophen, 40 to 45 percent of U.S. imports of penicillin, and 40 percent of U.S. imports of heparin, according to the Commerce Department. In total, 80 percent of the U.S. supply of antibiotics are made in China.

“The economic threats to locating so much of the global supply chain in one part of the world were eminently predictable,” writes Dayen. “Neoliberal dogma about ‘comparative advantage’ and a concomitant preference for mass outsourcing put the world on a tenuous path.”

“If there’s a silver lining, it’s that this threat could inspire more diversification of supply chains,” Dayen writes.

https://prospect.org/world/coronavirus-outbreak-china-economic-red-flag/

Last Edit by Gladstone

« Reply #67 on: Feb 17, 2020, 09:19:24 am »

Ye Olde Powder Monkey

• Sr. InfoWarrior

"Out Demons out; demons out,
let me hear you say it for the loving brothers.
... OUT DEMONS OUT."

Last Edit by Gladstone

« Reply #68 on: Feb 17, 2020, 02:02:19 pm »

tahoeblue

• Mega InfoWarrior
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8009669/Did-coronavirus-originate-Chinese-government-laboratory.html
Did coronavirus originate in Chinese government laboratory? Scientists believe killer disease may have begun in research facility 300 yards from Wuhan wet fish market

Beijing-sponsored South China University of Technology concludes that 'the killer coronavirus probably originated from a laboratory in Wuhan'
It points to research on bats and respiratory diseases carried by the animals at  the Wuhan Center for Disease Control and the Wuhan Institute of Virology
WCDC is just 300 yards from the seafood market and is adjacent to the hospital

By Ross Ibbetson For Mailonline
Published: 08:22 EST, 16 February 2020 | Updated: 11:00 EST, 16 February 2020

| - - - -

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/senator-cotton-china-refusing-hand-over-evidence-about-wuhan-biolab
Senator Cotton: China Refusing To Hand Over Evidence About Wuhan BioLab

Update (1010ET): It turns out the Wuhan P4 lab that ZeroHedge questioned as the source of the virus released an internal statement on January 2nd - two weeks before the first officially-reported case - forbidding all staff from mentioning the coronavirus...

Last Edit by Gladstone

« Reply #69 on: Feb 19, 2020, 09:42:05 am »

• Sr. InfoWarrior

Last Edit by Gladstone

« Reply #70 on: Feb 19, 2020, 06:29:09 pm »

tahoeblue

• Mega InfoWarrior
looking back 1957 asian flu epidemic:

https://www.sogc.org/en/content/featured-news/sogc-statement-coronavirus.aspx
SOGC Infectious Disease Committee Statement on the Novel Coronavirus

The current outbreak of atypical pneumonia in Wuhan, China caused by a novel Coronavirus is being monitored closely by the SOGC Infectious Disease Committee.  Historically, pregnant women have been disproportionately affected by respiratory illnesses.

As seen in the influenza epidemic in 1918, the Asian flu epidemic in 1957/58, H1N1 pandemic in 2009 and the Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS) in 2003, respiratory infections in pregnant women have higher rates of mortality, ICU admission and other infectious morbidity compared to the non-pregnant population (1, 2, 3).

The more recent SARS outbreak in 2003 (another coronavirus) provides  limited data in pregnancy but outcomes again appeared to be worse for pregnant women with a 28% vs 10% mortality rate (pregnant vs non-pregnant) and 57% vs 20% (pregnant vs non-pregnant)  mechanical ventilation rate (4).  A single case was formally reported in Canada with no adverse outcomes (5). There were no cases of maternal to fetal transmission in the SARS outbreak.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2833128/
Schizophr Bull. 2010 Mar; 36(2): 219–228.
Published online 2009 Dec 3. doi: 10.1093/schbul/sbp147
PMCID: PMC2833128
PMID: 19959706
Schizophrenia and 1957 Pandemic of Influenza: Meta-analysis
Jean-Paul Selten,1,2,3 Aleida Frissen,2 Gerty Lensvelt-Mulders,4 and Vera A. Morgan5

Abstract

Maternal influenza during pregnancy is a controversial risk factor for schizophrenia in the child. We conducted a meta-analysis to examine whether birth during the 9-month period after the pandemic of 1957 was a risk factor for schizophrenia.

Studies that compared the risk of schizophrenia among subjects born after the pandemic with that among those born in corresponding time periods in surrounding years were divided into those conducted in the United States, Europe, or Australia (type A studies, n = 8) and those from Japan, where the epidemic came in 2 waves (type B studies, n = 3). Other studies examined the risk among subjects born to mothers who were pregnant during the pandemic and reported having had influenza (type C studies, n = 2).

Introduction

Maternal influenza during pregnancy is in many circles an established risk factor for schizophrenia. The basis to support the hypothesis, however, is controversial. The first evidence came from studies of the 1957 pandemic of A2 (“Asian”) influenza. An influential study from Finland, published in 1988, reported an increased proportion of schizophrenia diagnoses in patients whose second trimester of fetal life overlapped with the influenza pandemic.1 Three years later, an investigation from England and Wales reported an 88% increased risk of schizophrenia among subjects born 5 months after the peak of the pandemic.2 Subsequent studies, however, reported inconsistent findings.3

| - - -  -

https://www.globalsecurity.org/security/ops/hsc-scen-3_pandemic-1957.htm
1957 Asian Flu Pandemic

In 1957, which was on the whole a much milder illness than that of 1918, the global death toll was estimated to be around 2 million. In 1957, the Asian flu pandemic resulted in about 70,000 deaths in the United States. An excess 30,000 deaths occurred in England and Wales of which 6,716 were ascribed to influenza itself. Estimates in the UK ranged from 1.3 to 3.5 deaths/1,000 cases. An estimate from 29 British general practices was 2.3 deaths per 1,000 cases attended.
Unlike the virus that caused the 1918 pandemic, the 1957 pandemic virus was quickly identified, due to advances in scientific technology. The 1957 pandemic was associated with the emergence and spread of the H2N2 virus [this virus subtype stopped circulating in 1968]. Vaccine was available in limited supply by August 1957. The virus came to the US quietly, with a series of small outbreaks over the summer of 1957. When US children went back to school in the fall, they spread the disease in classrooms and brought it home to their families. Infection rates were highest among school children, young adults, and pregnant women in October 1957. Most influenza-and pneumonia-related deaths occurred between September 1957 and March 1958. The elderly had the highest rates of death.
Vaccine production for the Asian flu began about 3 months after the first outbreaks occurred in China. The first cases in the US occurred in the summer, with a peak in October following school openings. The first doses of vaccine became available in September and by mid-October at the peak of the US pandemic fewer than half of the approximately 60 million doses produced had been delivered.
By December 1957, the worst seemed to be over. However, during January and February 1958, there was another wave of illness among the elderly. This is an example of the potential "second wave" of infections that can develop during a pandemic. The disease infects one group of people first, infections appear to decrease and then infections increase in a different part of the population.

Last Edit by Gladstone

« Reply #71 on: Feb 22, 2020, 10:30:35 am »

tahoeblue

• Mega InfoWarrior
It is interesting that the first cases had no contact with the food market ,,,, hmmm ,,,

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/483354-sen-cotton-repeats-coronavirus-origins-conspiracy-theory
Sen. Cotton repeats coronavirus origins conspiracy theory
By Aris Folley - 02/17/20

Sen. Tom Cotton (R-Ark.) again suggested over the weekend the coronavirus could have been created in a laboratory in China, despite pushback from experts and officials.

During an appearance on Fox News’s “Sunday Morning Futures,” Cotton commented on the rapid spread of the virus, saying: “We don’t know where it originated, and we have to get to the bottom of that.”

“We also know that just a few miles away from that food market is China’s only biosafety level 4 super laboratory that researches human infectious diseases,” he continued.

According to The Washington Post, Cotton was referring to the Wuhan National Biosafety Laboratory, a facility that researches disease pathogens. The lab is near a market that was reportedly believed by some to have been where the virus began to spread weeks back.

“Now, we don’t have evidence that this disease originated there, but because of China’s duplicity and dishonesty from the beginning, we need to at least ask the question to see what the evidence says,” Cotton said. “And China right now is not giving any evidence on that question at all.”

A number of experts have taken aim at Cotton’s remarks, casting doubt on conspiracy theories that the virus was engineered, a narrative that has picked up in some right-wing websites in recent weeks.

“There’s absolutely nothing in the genome sequence of this virus that indicates the virus was engineered,” Richard Ebright, who teaches chemical biology at Rutgers University, told the Post. “The possibility this was a deliberately released bioweapon can be firmly excluded.”

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_H._Ebright
Ebright has opposed the proliferation of laboratories working on biological weapons agents[22] and has supported the strengthening of biosafety and biosecurity measures to reduce risks of release of biological weapons.[23] Ebright has opposed affirmative action, claiming that affirmative action by universities is racist. ]

Cotton received heat earlier this month from Chinese Ambassador to the U.S. Cui Tiankai for suggesting in another instance that the coronavirus could have been created in a Chinese lab.

I think it’s true that a lot is still unknown and our scientists, Chinese scientists, American scientists, scientists of other countries, are doing their best to learn more about the virus, but it’s very harmful, it’s very dangerous, to stir up suspicion, rumors and spread them among the people,” Tiankai said then.

“There are all kinds of speculation and rumors,” he also said in an interview, while pointing to other conspiracy theories alleging the virus originated in the U.S.

“How can we believe all these crazy things?” he asked at the time.

| - - - -

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/easily-overlooked-issues-regarding-covid-19
Easily Overlooked Issues Regarding COVID-19

Authored by Gail Tverberg via Our Finite World,
We read a lot in the news about the new Wuhan coronavirus and the illness it causes (COVID-19), but some important points often get left out.
https://ourfiniteworld.com/2020/02/18/easily-overlooked-issues-regarding-covid-19/

[1] COVID-19 is incredibly contagious.

COVID-19 transmits extremely easily from person to person.

[2] The virus likely remains active on inanimate surfaces such as paper, plastic, or metal for many days.

There haven’t been tests on the COVID-19 virus per se, but studies on similar viruses suggest that human pathogens may remain infectious for up to eight days.

[3] Given Issues [1] and [2], about the only way to avoid spreading COVID-19 seems to be geographic isolation.

With all of today’s travel, geographic isolation doesn’t work very well in practice.

[4] The real story regarding the number of deaths and illnesses seems to be far worse than the story China is telling its own people and the world.

The real story seems to be that the number of deaths is far greater than the number reported–perhaps 10 times as high as being reported.

[5] Our ability to identify who has the new coronavirus is poor.

While there is a test for the coronavirus, it costs hundreds of dollars to administer. Even with this high cost, the results of the tests aren’t very reliable. The test tends to produce many false negatives. The virus may be present somewhere inside the person being tested, but not in the areas touched by swabs of the throat and nose.

[6] Some people get much more severe symptoms from COVID-19 than others.

Most people, perhaps 80% of people, seem to get a fairly light form of the COVID-19 illness. Groups that seem particularly prone to adverse outcomes include the elderly, smokers, those who are obese, and those with high blood pressure, diabetes, or poor immune systems. Males seem to have worse outcomes than females.

Strangely enough, people with East Asian ancestry (Chinese, Japanese, or Vietnamese) may have a higher risk of adverse outcomes than those of European or African ancestry

[7] China has been using geographical quarantine to try to hold down the number of COVID-19 cases. The danger with such a quarantine is that once the economy is down, it is very difficult to come back to the pre-quarantine state.

Data shows that China’s economy is not reopening quickly after the extended New Year holiday finished.

[8] A shutdown of as little as three months is likely to be damaging to the world economy.

Multiple things are likely to go wrong:

[9] The longer the shutdown lasts, the more likely there is to be a major collapse of the Chinese economy.

In the event of a long-term shutdown, it would seem likely that, at a minimum, a new leader would take over.

[10] Planners everywhere have been guilty of “putting too many eggs in one basket.”

Planners today look for efficiency.

Conclusion

The world economy may become very different, simply because of COVID-19. The new virus doesn’t even need to directly affect the rest of the world very much to create a problem. The United States, Europe, and the rest of the world are very much dependent on the continued operation of China. The world economy has effectively put way too many eggs in one basket, and this basket is not now functioning as expected.

Last Edit by Gladstone

« Reply #72 on: Feb 22, 2020, 12:27:47 pm »

#1 Trouble Maker

• Awake
  • Mega InfoWarrior
It's been quite some time since I last posted on the forum.  With that said...

What is going on with this 'Tour-De-Coronavirus' is a full scale FEAR monger operation on a 911 globalist attack level,  with the goal of grabbing dictatorial control on a global scale.  A power grab mainly focused in western countries, eventually.

You have many in the so-called alt-media spreading full scale EVENT201 fear mongering.   Mike Adams [a favorite on this forum] is leading the FIRE!!!! in the theater charge.  Natural News is acting as if it is being run directly out of EVENT201.

The 'street cred' scientist, Dr. Boyle, is making the rounds in these alt-media circles.  Boyle is advocating to the 'don't trust big government' audience to let "authorities take extreme measures"  His words.  Let that sink in a while.  I am much more concerned with 'extreme measures' by government / industry 'extremists' than this virus.

Netflix rolled out a pandemic fear mongering vaccine propaganda TV series the very day this Coronavirus fear op was rolled out.

Having been to the Club of Rome symposium [See 'My Bio' @ From Hell To Veins'] in the 80's that discussed this VERY pandemic operation, I can tell you with certainty a couple of things.

1.) If an 'effective' bioweapon accidentally or even purposely was let loose, the globalist would NEVER bring ANY attention to it with the very real fear that THEY could loose total control of the situation if panic THEY couldn't control was to set in.  2.) This was preplanned well in advance as they arrogantly video taped their conspiracy openly with EVENT201.  3.) They will NOT spare their duped minions from the depopulation agenda that they have longed planned.  This 'kill'em all' policy was discussed in full.  Sorry Mike Adams.  4.) The ACTUAL body count will happen using vaccines as the REAL pathogen vector.  As the vaccinated 'eventually' die, their deaths will be chalked up to the FAKE pandemic and more people will be given the KILL SHOT due to the fear factor.  Bill Gates was quoted recently... "people will be begging for vaccines"  Due to fear. i.e. The Kill Shot.

There is a solution.  It's simple.  Right now while there is still time, don't cave into fear, question the doom and gloom hype.  The biggest thing of all is to NOT allow governments to take 'exreme measures', unless you actually see people dying left and right BEFORE THEY start forcibly injecting the duped population with an ACTUAL bioweapon.

Last Edit by Gladstone
We got the population brain washed, all in a state of shock.  If you become aware well, we don't particularly care because we have the psy-op industrial complex.

« Reply #73 on: Feb 23, 2020, 10:28:27 am »

tahoeblue

• Mega InfoWarrior
Fukushima and a pandemic ! What can go wrong ...

https://www.sfgate.com/sports/article/Q-A-Things-to-know-about-Tokyo-Olympics-and-15075790.php
Q&A: Things to know about Tokyo Olympics and spreading virus

Stephen Wade, Ap Sports Writer Updated 6:56 am PST, Saturday, February 22, 2020

TOKYO (AP) — The Tokyo Olympics open in five months on July 24. The Paralympics open on Aug. 25. But the fast-spreading coronavirus from China is making Tokyo organizers very anxious.

Three deaths have been reported in Japan with more than 700 cases - over 600 from a cruise ship that was docked in Yokohama. Globally, more than 77,000 people have been infected in 29 countries, and more than 2,300 have died — almost all in China.

China is the host for the 2022 Winter Olympics in Beijing.

Local organizers and the Switzerland-based International Olympics Committee have said repeatedly the games will not be canceled or postponed.

Since the modern Olympics began in 1896, they have only been canceled during wartime. And in 1976, 1980 and '84 they faced boycotts.

Q: WHAT ABOUT THE TORCH RELAY?

So far it is on. The relay starts on March 26 in Fukushima prefecture in northeastern Japan and will circulate around the country for several months. It will involve mostly Japanese carrying the torch, but certainly non-Japanese will be involved. Any change to planning would be a worrying sign.

Last Edit by Gladstone

« Reply #74 on: Feb 24, 2020, 01:06:36 pm »

tahoeblue

• Mega InfoWarrior

The Joker - Smylex Commercial

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/dow-dumps-1000-points-back-below-28k-stocks-break-key-technical-levels
Dow Dumps 1000 Points, Back Below 28k As Stocks Break Key Technical Levels

Mon, 02/24/2020 - 12:25
The Dow just broke below 28,000, falling over 1000 points from Friday's close...

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/wuhan-eases-lockdown-then-retracts-order-3-hours-later-italy-cases-soar-past-200-live
White House Threatens Retaliation Against Chinese Journalists As Beijing Expels WS Reporters

Summary:

Stocks slide as CDC releases new US case numbers
Italy reports 7th death, 200+ confirmed cases
WHO says outbreak not yet a 'pandemic'
WH reportedly considering expulsion of Chinese journalists in retaliation for WSJ reporters
US consulate in Milan temporarily halts visas
First cases reported in Oman, Bahrain
WHO kowtows to China in statement
Wuhan issues order to loosen lockdown, then U-turns
NHC says outbreak is fading, though situation remains "grim"
China approves crackdown on wildlife trade after WHO says virus likely came from bats
Iranian lawmaker says more than 50 deaths in Qom; officials say 12
Hong Kong bars South Koreans
more cases reported in SK

Last Edit by Gladstone