You are Here:
Who can beat Trump 2020 and has the Trumpbots panicking ?

Author (Read 928 times)

Re: Who can beat Trump 2020 and has the Trumpbots panicking ?
« Reply #25 on: Feb 12, 2019, 07:49:43 pm »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

You Won't Believe What We Found In Ocasio-Cortez's Green New Deal!

Last Edit by Gladstone
We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.

« Reply #26 on: Feb 13, 2019, 09:55:05 am »

Al Bundy

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

You Won't Believe What We Found In Ocasio-Cortez's Green New Deal!

Last Edit by Palmerston

I think that Trump has no reason to panic.

Last Edit by Gladstone

« Reply #27 on: Feb 13, 2019, 10:20:29 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

Last Edit by Palmerston

They are in full panic mode.

Poll :
Trump 43%
AOC 40%

If it was not for the Triggered Trumpers, nobody would have ever heard of AOC.

There is no such thing as bad publicity

Last Edit by Gladstone

« Reply #28 on: Feb 13, 2019, 01:08:42 pm »

poseidonlost

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

With Florida having blatant rampant voter fraud and allowing felons to vote and Texas getting more blue by the day with Trump promoting ethanol, Trump does not have 2020 in the bag. All the big names announcing their presidential runs are jokes, but the last election surprised me already. It's going to be closer than Trump fanatics would like.

Last Edit by Gladstone
"Castles made of sand, slips into the sea, eventually." - Jimi Hendrix

« Reply #29 on: Feb 13, 2019, 02:46:31 pm »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
With Florida having blatant rampant voter fraud and allowing felons to vote and Texas getting more blue by the day with Trump promoting ethanol, Trump does not have 2020 in the bag. All the big names announcing their presidential runs are jokes, but the last election surprised me already. It's going to be closer than Trump fanatics would like.

Last Edit by Palmerston

I get a lot of ironic amusement watching the Trumpbots

AOC said something Daft - Just like Trump
AOC has stupid plan - Just like Trump and his Wall
AOC has no experience - Just like never been elected Trump
AOC is a racist - Just like  Mr I don’t rent to blacks Trump
AOC looks silly - Just like comb over Trump

Thing is, if it was not for their bile online, nobody would have heard of AOC. I seem to to recall that during the last run, all the media did was talk bad about Trump.... But their is no such thing as bad publicity.

Talk about what comes around goes around . . .

Last Edit by Gladstone

« Reply #30 on: Feb 13, 2019, 03:09:46 pm »

poseidonlost

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
I get a lot of ironic amusement watching the Trumpbots

AOC said something Daft - Just like Trump
AOC has stupid plan - Just like Trump and his Wall
AOC has no experience - Just like never been elected Trump
AOC is a racist - Just like  Mr I don’t rent to blacks Trump
AOC looks silly - Just like comb over Trump

Thing is, if it was not for their bile online, nobody would have heard of AOC. I seem to to recall that during the last run, all the media did was talk bad about Trump.... But their is no such thing as bad publicity.

Talk about what comes around goes around . . .

Don't agree with ya on who's more stupider, but yea great point. Same crap coming from both sides, while the constitution keeps drowning. We are dealing with astronomical levels of ignorance and team cheer-leading.

Last Edit by Gladstone

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

themindunleashed.com
http://www.themindunleashed.com/

Tulsi Gabbard Wants to Legalize Marijuana, Punish Big Pharma and End Private Prisons
http://themindunleashed.com/2019/02/tulsi-gabbard-legalize-marijuana-punish-big-pharma-end-private-prisons.html

'Tulsi Gabbard, Hawaii’s democratic congresswoman and one of many entrants in the crowded 2020 presidential race, is already turning heads thanks to her anti-interventionist foreign policy approach and progressive stance on a variety of issues, making her an outlier among establishment Democrats.

If her pre-campaign messaging and campaign launch speech are any indicator, the potential presidential contender has no intention of backing down – especially when it comes to her strong advocacy of medical marijuana and harsh criticisms of the criminal justice system and pharmaceutical industry.

Declaring her formal entrance into the Democratic Party presidential primaries, Gabbard issued a rousing call to end the for-profit prison industry, which has seen private corrections corporations rake in profits while shirking prisoners’ and immigrant detainees’ food, health care, and other essential services while exploiting incarcerated people as essentially slave labor.

“We must stand up against private prisons, who are profiting off the backs of those caught up in a broken criminal justice system,” Gabbard said.

Continuing, she added that “a system that puts people in prison for smoking marijuana while allowing corporations like Purdue Pharma, who are responsible for the opioid-related deaths of thousands of people, to walk away scot-free with their coffers full.”

Read More : Tulsi Gabbard Wants to Legalize Marijuana, Punish Big Pharma and End Private Prisons

Icke

Last Edit by Gladstone

The ‘Big Pharma’ candidate?
« Reply #32 on: Feb 15, 2019, 06:18:12 am »

David Icke Bot

• Web Bot
  • Mega InfoWarrior
    • David Icke

statnews.com
http://www.statnews.com/

The ‘Big Pharma’ candidate? As he runs for president, Cory Booker looks to shake his reputation for drug industry coziness
http://www.statnews.com/2019/02/12/cory-booker-presidential-run-pharmaceutical-industry-ties/

'WASHINGTON — It was a political rally on Cory Booker’s home turf, meant to showcase support for the Affordable Care Act. But the chilly afternoon in January 2017 ended in a way the New Jersey senator did not anticipate: with him being heckled by constituents as a pawn of “Big Pharma.”

Rather than ignore their jeers, Booker’s staff invited roughly 10 protesters to join the senator in a hotel conference room across the street from the Newark rally. He sat for an hour, as the progressive activists berated him for accepting more campaign funds from the drug industry than any other lawmaker and for, just days earlier, voting against a symbolic measure to allow American patients to import prescription drugs from Canada. Finally, Booker asked the question his constituents had been waiting for: if giving back those campaign funds would make them happy. The response was a full-throated yes, capping off a day that was by many accounts an awakening for Booker — and a harbinger of what was to come as he launched his bid for the presidency.

“We can’t solely look at what is in the best interest for pharmaceutical companies and be blind to people dying from the cost of pharmaceuticals in New Jersey,” said Diane Moxley, a local activist who attended the meeting with Booker.

For the past two years, Booker has been repeatedly reminded of that kind of anger over high drug prices — and hounded by criticism that he has an overly cozy relationship with the pharma industry. Last week, the hosts of “Pod Save America,” a progressive political podcast, said he had taken “a bad vote on pharmaceuticals.” A viral Facebook video viewed nearly a quarter-million times questions whether Booker is a “Big Pharma” candidate. And on the left-leaning “Breakfast Club” radio show last week, Booker was pointedly asked whether he could be trusted to hold large pharmaceutical companies accountable.

That reputation, deserved or not, could become a major political liability for Booker, particularly at a time of concern over drug prices and in a race with other progressive lawmakers like Sens. Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders whose disdain for large drug companies is palpable.

Booker knows his ability to win over Democrats appears to rest, in part, on whether he can convince voters he’s in the same league. But he is also wary of painting the industry with too broad a brush.'

Read More : The ‘Big Pharma’ candidate? As he runs for president, Cory Booker looks to shake his reputation for drug industry coziness

Icke

Last Edit by Gladstone
Webot for posting David Icke Articles and Videos,  read this post for criticism of my bias and limitations.

The Truth About Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez With David Icke
« Reply #33 on: Feb 21, 2019, 05:37:00 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

The Truth About Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez With David Icke

Icke

Last Edit by Gladstone

Ocasio-Cortez denies illegal campaign finance allegations
« Reply #34 on: Mar 06, 2019, 03:56:44 am »

David Icke Bot

• Web Bot
  • Mega InfoWarrior
    • David Icke

Ocasio-Cortez denies illegal campaign finance allegations

Icke

Last Edit by Gladstone
Webot for posting David Icke Articles and Videos,  read this post for criticism of my bias and limitations.

« Reply #35 on: Apr 28, 2019, 03:52:41 pm »

2Revolutions

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Been seeing Pete Buttigieg being hyped up by the media.  The words Manchurian candidate come to mind.

The 2020 Presidential Race: Is Mayor Pete Buttigieg the Real Deal?

https://globalresearch.ca/mayor-pete-real-deal/5675701

From the get-go, Mayor Pete’s candidacy appeared to fit neatly into a manufactured identity with the creation as a ‘perfect’ candidate label as if he was deliberately groomed to be totally inoffensive and politically correct; even tempered with no edge. The latest bright, shiny penny to gain prominence, Buttigieg experienced a meteoric rise in the polls raising $7 million and qualified for the June debate before he formally announced he was IN. His unparalleled success as a virtual unknown in a matter of weeks may be credited to some very effective behind-the-scenes movers n shakers willing to fund and provide the necessary organizational support to increase his credibility.

His ‘perfect’ status as a candidate has been noted with attributes carefully shaped to satisfy a wide cross-section of American voters:  he is gay, 37 years old, compares himself to JFK, is an elected municipal official, a ‘devout’ Christian and an Afghanistan war veteran with ‘executive government experience.”

Clearly, millennial Mayor Pete has had friends in high places for some time. The first news article suggesting Buttigieg as a Presidential candidate was a June, 2016 NYT article  “The First Gay President?” That article appeared two weeks after President Obama happened to swing through South Bend and before Mayor Pete ran for DNC Chair in 2017.

More at the link ---> https://www.globalresearch.ca/mayor-pete-real-deal/5675701

Last Edit by Gladstone

« Reply #36 on: Apr 28, 2019, 06:44:54 pm »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

Good find 2Revolutions, first time I ever heard of him, but how many times have they used an "unknown" candidate plucked from obscurity to run as an illuminati candidate !

Certainly from the article, it does contain some warning indicators for the mystery babylon faithful and their more secular henchmen the new world order

For example : Buttigieg made a ‘coming out’ statement as a homosexual in 2015 at the age of 33 soon after his return from Afghanistan.

Not entirely convinced that they seriously need to kick out of office the perfect NeoCon President - who has managed to deceive the conservative faithful. They do desire that the next election to be a close run thing, which invariably rules out the old guard and those that have tried before and failed. They won't run Bernie because he previously failed and he could probably beat trump. AOC could beat Trump. Tulsi Gabbard is to honest and not trully and completely one of their own. Well, they need to find some one and time is running out.

Perhaps we will know when we see a relatively unknown democrat attend Bilderberg or just happen to be passing in the area of Bilderberg.

Oh well.
Not being a qualified psychic, I'll STFU for now.

Last Edit by Gladstone

« Reply #37 on: Apr 28, 2019, 06:52:21 pm »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Forgot to add this almost Mena Airport part of his CV :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afghan_Threat_Finance_Cell

Last Edit by Gladstone

« Reply #38 on: Apr 29, 2019, 05:45:33 am »

2Revolutions

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
An article that goes in depth about Pete's background.   I pulled a couple quotes from the article.

---------------------------------------------------

All About Pete

https://currentaffairs.org/2019/03/all-about-pete

If you know only one thing about Pete Buttigieg, it’s that he’s The Small-Town Mayor Who Is Making A Splash. If you know half a dozen things about Pete Buttigieg, it’s that he’s also young, gay, a Rhodes Scholar, an Arabic-speaking polyglot, and an Afghanistan veteran. If you know anything more than that about Pete Buttigieg, you probably live in South Bend, Indiana. This is a little strange: These are all facts about him, but they don’t tell us much about what he believes or what he advocates. The nationwide attention to Buttigieg seems more to be due to “the fact that he is a highly-credentialed Rust Belt mayor” rather than “what he has actually said and done.” He’s a gay millennial from Indiana, yes. But should he be President of the United States?

Before I dive into Shortest Way Home’s account of the life and career of Peter Buttigieg, let me be up front about my bias. I don’t trust former McKinsey consultants. I don’t trust military intelligence officers. And I don’t trust the type of people likely to appear on “40 under 40” lists, the valedictorian-to-Harvard-to-Rhodes-Scholarship types who populate the American elite. I don’t trust people who get flattering reams of newspaper profiles and are pitched as the Next Big Thing That You Must Pay Attention To, and I don’t trust wunderkinds who become successful too early. Why? Because I am somewhat cynical about the United States meritocracy. Few people amass these kind of  résumés if they are the type to openly challenge authority. Noam Chomsky says that the factors predicting success in our “meritocracy” are a “combination of greed, cynicism, obsequiousness and subordination, lack of curiosity and independence of mind, [and] self-serving disregard for others.” So when journalists see “Harvard” and think “impressive,” I see it and think “uh-oh.”

(Ask yourself: If I could do anything I wanted for a living, what would I do?) Pete Buttigieg looked inside himself and decided he belonged at… the world’s most sinister and amoral management consulting company. McKinsey is in the news almost every week for some new horrendous deed, from advising Purdue Pharma on how to “turbocharge” OxyContin sales to counseling dictators worldwide on how to build more efficient autocracies. A former McKinsey consultant recently wrote a long exposé of the firm’s crimes for Current Affairs.

Pete Buttigieg does not recall his time at McKinsey with a sense of moral ambivalence. Today he says it might have been his most “intellectually informing experience,” and by that he doesn’t mean that he saw the dark underbelly of American business. No, he was “learning about the nature of data.” It was a thoroughly neutral experience, “a place to learn.” The most critical thing he will say is that he was “sympathetic” to those who think consulting careers less worthy than “public service.” But ultimately, Buttigieg only left McKinsey because it “could not furnish that deep level of purpose that I craved.”

More at the link ---> https://www.currentaffairs.org/2019/03/all-about-pete

Last Edit by Gladstone

« Reply #39 on: Apr 29, 2019, 06:01:25 am »

2Revolutions

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Good find 2Revolutions, first time I ever heard of him, but how many times have they used an "unknown" candidate plucked from obscurity to run as an illuminati candidate !

Certainly from the article, it does contain some warning indicators for the mystery babylon faithful and their more secular henchmen the new world order

For example : Buttigieg made a ‘coming out’ statement as a homosexual in 2015 at the age of 33 soon after his return from Afghanistan.

Not entirely convinced that they seriously need to kick out of office the perfect NeoCon President - who has managed to deceive the conservative faithful. They do desire that the next election to be a close run thing, which invariably rules out the old guard and those that have tried before and failed. They won't run Bernie because he previously failed and he could probably beat trump. AOC could beat Trump. Tulsi Gabbard is to honest and not trully and completely one of their own. Well, they need to find some one and time is running out.

Perhaps we will know when we see a relatively unknown democrat attend Bilderberg or just happen to be passing in the area of Bilderberg.

Oh well.
Not being a qualified psychic, I'll STFU for now.

This guy just checks all the boxes for manufactured candidate

Harvard graduate
Rhodes scholar
Military intelligence officer deployed to Afghanistan
Worked for a company (McKinsey) that probably has intelligence ties
Gay

I do not know if he will win this presidential election, but the reaction he is getting from the media and democratic voters reminds me of Obama.  The cult of personality is strong with this guy.   It would shock me if we do not see his name on Bilderberg list or at least hinted at that he attended.

Democratic side of orchestrated  political pageantry looks like a skit of clowns trying to fit into one car.  I am guessing this is the elite's response to people complaining about the race was fixed for Hillary early on.   The reality is that list has already been narrowed down to 2 to 3 people by the powers that be.

Last Edit by Gladstone

« Reply #40 on: Apr 29, 2019, 12:11:33 pm »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

My impression has changed as his CV reads like an ideal illuminati new world order replacement for Trump, rather than a credible patsy to run against Trump in 2012.

I'm still wondering why they would want to replace Trump.
Its not like I've seen any signs of an awakening from his fanboyz that he is Mr Swampy and a true NeoCon.

I'm puzzled.
Did not see this coming.

But you are probably right, all the indicators are there and we are just awaiting for an anointment by Bilderberg.

Last Edit by Gladstone

« Reply #41 on: Apr 29, 2019, 01:20:51 pm »

poseidonlost

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Well done on the research.

My impression has changed as his CV reads like an ideal illuminati new world order replacement for Trump, rather than a credible patsy to run against Trump in 2012.

I'm still wondering why they would want to replace Trump.
Its not like I've seen any signs of an awakening from his fanboyz that he is Mr Swampy and a true NeoCon.

I'm puzzled.
Did not see this coming.

But you are probably right, all the indicators are there and we are just awaiting for an anointment by Bilderberg.

Last Edit by Palmerston

I don't see any reason why Trump wouldn't get the nod. Aside from TTP and climate change stuff, he's everything they could ever hope for; while sedating most of everyone who seemed like patriots under Obama. And now with the Russiagate collapse, I'm leaning more back towards him being reelected. I'm seeing people praising Gabbard as the anti-war candidate, but a two minute look at her platform proves she's just another type of socialist/climate dupe. It is hard to read this country now though. The biggest driving force behind Trump are the Christian Zionists, yet the man comes off about as Christian as any old "point of light."

Also, I believe it was last year's Bilderberg or the previous year when the Governor of Colorado (at the time) Hickenlooper was spotted by Luke Rudowski on film attending Bilderberg, while still in office. The guy who helped legalize pot there. (A very humanist move, even though I do disagree with the war on drugs, doesn't mean he's a good guy) I'm slightly surprised we haven't heard about him running. I don't remember any of the names running right now being mentioned at Bilderberg last year.

Btw when and where even is Bilderberg 2019? So few bother with it now.

And wonder-boy Buttigieg seems like he's being prepared for a future role imo. He gets out there into the public this time around, and then 2024 comes around. You know, so long as Trump doesn't make himself president for life or something like he wants. How about a Kushner vs. Buttigieg 2024 election? Man. Talk about two different sides.  ;D  (Yea right)

Last Edit by Gladstone

« Reply #42 on: Apr 29, 2019, 02:32:27 pm »

2Revolutions

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
I don't see any reason why Trump wouldn't get the nod. Aside from TTP and climate change stuff, he's everything they could ever hope for; while sedating most of everyone who seemed like patriots under Obama. And now with the Russiagate collapse, I'm leaning more back towards him being reelected. I'm seeing people praising Gabbard as the anti-war candidate, but a two minute look at her platform proves she's just another type of socialist/climate dupe. It is hard to read this country now though. The biggest driving force behind Trump are the Christian Zionists, yet the man comes off about as Christian as any old "point of light."

Also, I believe it was last year's Bilderberg or the previous year when the Governor of Colorado (at the time) Hickenlooper was spotted by Luke Rudowski on film attending Bilderberg, while still in office. The guy who helped legalize pot there. (A very humanist move, even though I do disagree with the war on drugs, doesn't mean he's a good guy) I'm slightly surprised we haven't heard about him running. I don't remember any of the names running right now being mentioned at Bilderberg last year.

Btw when and where even is Bilderberg 2019? So few bother with it now.

And wonder-boy Buttigieg seems like he's being prepared for a future role imo. He gets out there into the public this time around, and then 2024 comes around. You know, so long as Trump doesn't make himself president for life or something like he wants. How about a Kushner vs. Buttigieg 2024 election? Man. Talk about two different sides.  ;D  (Yea right)

Last Edit by Palmerston

Good memory poseidonlost.  John Hickenlooper is running for president.  He also passed mandatory gun background checks and limited magazine capacity law.

https://sfchronicle.com/politics/article/Democratic-candidate-John-Hickenlooper-proudly-13799631.php

It economic benefially for the power that be that Trump stays in office. I have seen both sides cheer on the war in Syria, Aghanistan and Venezuela.  For example, Democrats who use to be suspicious of US intelligence agenices especially after the Iraq war suddenly have put complete faith in those agenices because they believe that Trump is attacking those agenices.

Last Edit by Gladstone

« Reply #43 on: Apr 29, 2019, 03:19:12 pm »

poseidonlost

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Good memory poseidonlost.  John Hickenlooper is running for president.  He also passed mandatory gun background checks and limited magazine capacity law.

https://sfchronicle.com/politics/article/Democratic-candidate-John-Hickenlooper-proudly-13799631.php

It economic benefially for the power that be that Trump stays in office. I have seen both sides cheer on the war in Syria, Aghanistan and Venezuela.  For example, Democrats who use to be suspicious of US intelligence agenices especially after the Iraq war suddenly have put complete faith in those agenices because they believe that Trump is attacking those agenices.

Last Edit by Palmerston

Oh, he actually is running. Ha well then. They aren't making a big deal out of him; yet at least.

And yes. The Trump operation. Both sides are being played like a fiddle and the music is beautiful to the NWO.

Last Edit by Gladstone

« Reply #44 on: Apr 30, 2019, 08:45:50 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

Tulsi Gabbard on Being Attacked by the Democratic Party, the Mainstream Media, the Foreign Policy Establishment and “People Who Represent the Interests of the Military Industrial Complex”

From Tulsi Gabbard: As a soldier, I know the cost of war—on my brothers and sisters in uniform, their families, and the people in those countries where we intervene, whose lives are completely devastated. Over the last two decades, through the Iraq War, the invasion of Libya and the Syrian War, we’ve seen the catastrophic impacts of American intervention. But it’s not only those who are impacted by combat who pay the price—every single American pays the price for these wars. My mission as president will be to put an end to wasteful and reckless regime change wars, the new Cold War and nuclear arms race, and introduce a Peace Dividend to reinvest the trillions that would be spent on those wars to instead meet the needs of the American people. Our needs are great—redirecting those trillions of dollars means investing in universal healthcare and education, climate change solutions, clean air and water for our communities, rebuilding our nation's crumbling infrastructure, investing in a green energy economy, and protecting Social Security for seniors. The people in charge of our foreign policy—the ones ratcheting up tensions with Russia, China and North Korea, the ones who are making the case for regime change war in Syria, Venezuela and Iran, either don’t know or don’t care about the true cost of war and the very real threat of nuclear war in our world today. To effectively address the threats we face in a global economy and as a global community - including nuclear war, climate change and global pandemics—we need to get out of the Cold War mentality that pits one nation against another nation. This is fossilized 20th century thinking that doesn't fit the world we live in today. We're not in a win-lose scenario anymore—we have to be committed both militarily and economically to a win-win approach based on cooperation for mutual security and prosperity. Regardless of party or label—Democrats, Republicans, Independents, Progressives—we must come together to bring about a sea change in our approach to foreign policy. This is why I’m running for president: to institute a Peace Dividend by ending regime change war, ending the new Cold War and nuclear arms race, taking the trillions of dollars wasted in these wars and giving them back to the American people. With this Peace Dividend, we can provide Medicare for All, we can protect Social Security, we can ensure our students have access to an affordable education, we can rebuild our nation’s crumbling infrastructure and we can protect our air and water, to build a brighter future for all Americans.

Icke

Last Edit by Gladstone

Cory’s Plan to End Gun Ownership in the US
« Reply #45 on: May 13, 2019, 06:32:45 am »

2Revolutions

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Presidential Candidates will be falling over themselves to see who has the better gun confiscation plan.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Cory’s Plan to End the Gun Violence Epidemic

https://medium.com/@corybooker/corys-plan-to-end-the-gun-violence-epidemic-ab377d9fb112

National Gun License

Require handgun microstamping

Ban assault weapons, high-capacity magazines, and bump stocks  (No grandfathering.)

Support extreme risk prevention order laws (Gun confiscation without due process)

Limit gun buyers to one handgun per month

Require firearm owners to report lost or stolen firearms

Modernize and strengthen the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives (ATF) (National gun registry)

All sales of guns must go through federal/state background check system

Provide dedicated funding for research on gun violence as a public health issue  (Money for bias research to affirm gun confiscation and restrictions)

Last Edit by Larry