You are Here:
New York terror attack

Author (Read 963 times)

New York terror attack
« on: Nov 01, 2017, 06:59:17 am »

Richie Allen Show

• Web Bot
  • Sr. InfoWarrior
New York terror attack: Eight dead as truck rams cyclists in Manhattan as driver shouts 'Allahu Akbar'

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/31/new-york-shooting-several-people-reported-injured-lower-manhattan/

'Eight people died and 11 injured in the worst terror attack on New York since September 11, 2001 as a lone wolf extremist screaming "Allahu Akbar" used a pick-up truck to mow down cyclists along a bike path on Halloween.

The attacker struck just a few blocks from the site of the World Trade Center memorial, running over afternoon riders on the path before reaching a road and ploughing into a school bus.

He then jumped out of the truck wielding what turned out to be a pellet gun, and a paintball gun. He was chased and shot in the stomach by a police officer but survived and was arrested.

The suspect has been identified as Sayfullo Habibullaevic Saipov, 29, an immigrant from Uzbekistan, who arrived in the US in 2010. He has a Florida driver's license but was reportedly living in Paterson, New Jersey, with family, sources told local media.

US media, citing police sources, said that Saipov left a note in the truck claiming he committed the attack on behalf of the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant.'

Read more: New York terror attack: Eight dead as truck rams cyclists in Manhattan as driver shouts 'Allahu Akbar'

Last Edit by Palmerston
Richie Allen Show thread YouTube channel

Re: New York terror attack - Trumps response
« Reply #1 on: Nov 01, 2017, 07:02:10 am »

David Icke Bot

• Web Bot
  • Mega InfoWarrior
    • David Icke
Webot for posting David Icke Articles and Videos,  read this post for criticism of my bias and limitations.

Re: New York terror attack - R U bored with it all ?
« Reply #2 on: Nov 01, 2017, 09:48:27 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
I am finding harder, and harder to maintain a semblance of interest in these stories.

Last Edit by Palmerston
We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.

Re: New York terror attack
« Reply #3 on: Nov 01, 2017, 10:07:02 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Revealed: 'Proud' Uzbek truck terrorist was living in New Jersey with his wife and three kids, driving for Uber and attending a mosque under NYPD surveillance
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5038871/Who-Uzbek-driver-mowed-innocents-NYC.html

Hero cop who shot New York truck maniac was in the right place at the right time after responding to a report of a suicidal girl at nearby high school half an hour before the carnage began
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5038319/Cop-shot-New-York-truck-maniac-identified.html

Incredible video shows 29-year-old Uzbek national waving a fake gun around in the middle of the highway before being shot in the stomach by hero NYPD officer who stopped the carnage from being much worse
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5037279/Truck-driver-terror-attack-Uzbek-national-aged-29.html

Last Edit by Palmerston
We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.

« Reply #4 on: Nov 01, 2017, 01:01:59 pm »

Phoenix Rising

• Awake
  • Sr. InfoWarrior
RE: Boredom with terrorist attack stories

Same with me, EG.
And believe me, fellow readers,
just because we are married to each other,
does not mean we discuss all the topics that we address on this forum.
Usually we do not.

I spent most of my life in Phialadelphia
where daily shootings, muggings, attacks, rapes and criminal activity
were just a fact of life.
Having been victimized more than a few times,
learning self-defence gave me a greater sense of power.

Of course I was upset by Las Vegas, but not shocked.

"Terrorist activity" is always going on somewhere in Europe and the Middle East.
The UK had its own years, well, I should say centuries of terrorism
with "The Troubles" with Ireland.
Everyone likes to blame the other parties involved.

Plus, people here in Europe have had to survive many wars for centuries.
Boundaries of countries have always been shifting back and forth.
Coping with violence is a fact of life.
People are waiting for when the next aggressive outburst is going to start.
Because it will.
History has shown us that this is the pattern.

All these terrorist events seem like a planned collusion between the MIC, mass media  and OIC.
I'm not even afraid any-more.
Ho-hum...who's been targeted today ?

And  I still strongly think that violence in these terror events is just out and out wrong.

And I admire ALL OF YOU who are investigating the details of these events
and are trying to make a a difference,
to intervene,
to prevent another occurrence.

But I am afraid that we are losing sight of the bigger picture...

Until shown otherwise,
I believe these events are a series of false flags
set up to distract us from discovering what we can realistically do
to prevent the rise of fascism.

Let me remind you:

GUY FAWKES  DAY is November 5.
The UK celebrates the hanging of a government patsy!
People have forgotten this is what the so called holiday means!

Watch V FOR VENDETTA

The great analogy here is if the USA had a National holiday to commemorate the murder of Lee Harvey Oswald !

Last Edit by Palmerston

David Icke Bot

• Web Bot
  • Mega InfoWarrior
    • David Icke

The Daily Telegraph

Donald Trump's death penalty call for New York terror suspect Sayfullo Saipov raises fears of tainted trial
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/11/02/donald-trumps-death-penalty-call-new-york-terror-suspect-sayfullo/
[br

Icke

Last Edit by Humphrey
Webot for posting David Icke Articles and Videos,  read this post for criticism of my bias and limitations.

« Reply #6 on: Nov 02, 2017, 04:59:04 pm »

Effie Trinket

• InfoWarrior
Ok with my very limited time I'm just going to throw out a few things:

Who benefits?

Biometric, surveillance, defense contractor industry.

Observations of multiple narrative aspects all woven into this globalist operation:

1)  You're automatically a terrorist if you don't want your photo taken.

2)  Every American is regarded as a terrorist, because out of the blue, the globalists want everyone to believe, that out of complete nowhere, we could just decide to run people over with vehicles.

3)  Globalists want all vehicles banned worldwide that are not fully autonomously controlled by the globalists (artificial intelligence, computer controlled)

4)  Globalists projecting the notion that the fact we are free, means EXPECT TO GET ATTACKED because of that freedom.

5)  Patsy attacked "very nice, no one would have expected this from him" --implication, everyone is a de facto terrorist because everyone wants to be treated nicely, and all employers coach their employees on being nice to customers, which is now magically a terrorist attribute.  Agenda -only way to know for sure is mass behavioral analysis, sense and respond cybernetically goverened society, millions of cameras up your ass analyzing you in real time and alerting "authorities" the instant you express ANTI-GLOBALIST beliefs, behavior, sentiments, et.al.

6)  I can see a new austerity enforcing fraudulent thing come out of this where car insurance companies will add fascist background checking, none of their goddamned business questions like you get under deathcare for "health" "insurance"--"terrorism insurance" that will skyrocket the f**K out of your ability to afford to drive, especially if you refuse TSA level insane invasiveness for you to be able to get a license and or vehicle registration, et.al.  Can easily pave the way for mandatory new ultra fascist black box surveillance shit being rammed into your vehicle for alleged safety.

7)  Dumbasses don't realize that "extreme vetting" for immigrants IS FULLY GOING TO BE EXTREME VETTING FOR ALL AMERICANS, INCLUDING NATURAL BORN AMERICANS, YOU DUMBASSES.  What you CHEERLEADED for regarding illegals is FULLY going to be aimed at YOU, because YOU are the real and only threat to TPTB, not f*cking illegals, who are a total asset to the elite because they are useful tools to help them destroy YOU.  About time you realize that (speaking to puppet Trump supporters).

8)  Complete insanity of someone with keys for a car is now equated with someone with access to firearms.  Aka "gun control" for cars.  Big surprise they've planned autonomous vehicles since at least 2009.

9  Vehicles have magically supplanted "terrorists flying planes into buildings", on a smaller scale, but since they tap into the original manufactured false flag fear of 9/11, they can achieve their propagandizing goals with far less of a body count.  Cars and trucks are magically now "WMD" isn;t that cure?  Do you see what they did here?  This ids how they think folks, better pull your fucking head out of your ass and realize this.  No WMD's in Iraq, but suddenly 350+ million Americans are all driving WMD, NWO gotta lock it down, and we all better live in complete paralyzing gripping fear until MITRE, IBM, Lockheed Martin, DARPA, MIT Lincoln Laboratory, "solve" the problem for us.

Last Edit by Palmerston

Re: New York terror attacks
« Reply #7 on: Feb 26, 2018, 03:42:43 pm »

Al Bundy

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
On this day 1993. Islamic terrorists organized by Ramzi Ahmed Youssef did bomb attack in garage of WTC.

Six people was killed and over 1000 were injured.
Organizer of this terrorist attack, bought a ticket and without any problems, flew to Pakistan.  ???

https://www.britannica.com/biography/Ramzi-Ahmed-Yousef

That day I watched CNN news about bomb attack on WTC but I could not believe what I watched. :o
CNN said that Americans in WTC victims of "Serbian Liberation Front" who never existed.  :o
Is possible that CNN is fore more important victories of Bosnian Serb Army ( VRS) than killed Americans in NYC ?

Last Edit by Humphrey