Books: food for brain

Author (Read 4104 times)

Re: Books: food for brain
« Reply #25 on: Dec 01, 2017, 05:14:25 pm »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Eh, as long as the link still works right? I'd rather just download the thing myself.

And the audio, I'm guessing font and bold don't matter? Just type the location in? I suck at code.

Last Edit by Palmerston

If I type it correct, the webot will immediately turn it into a player :

htps://www.ukginger.net/20091130_Mon_Alex-PP_SHUTDOWN .mp3

Download Audio as MP3
right click Save As...

http://www.ukginger.net/20091130_Mon_Alex-PP_SHUTDOWN.mp3

Last Edit by Gladstone
We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.

« Reply #26 on: Dec 21, 2017, 05:39:03 pm »

Al Bundy

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

N. Chomsky "What uncle sam really wants" ( 1992 )

Last Edit by Gladstone

« Reply #27 on: Jan 12, 2018, 01:44:11 pm »

Al Bundy

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Dr. John Coleman :"The Conspirators' Hierarchy: The Committee of 300"

Last Edit by Humphrey

« Reply #28 on: Mar 31, 2018, 08:12:46 am »

Al Bundy

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

Last Edit by Humphrey

« Reply #29 on: Jun 17, 2018, 04:33:23 pm »

Al Bundy

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

Last Edit by Humphrey

« Reply #30 on: Nov 29, 2018, 06:46:38 pm »

Al Bundy

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
I bought in Belgrade book shop owns by Serbian Government ! and read it.
If headline maybe will not like Americans but half of the book, Chomsky ( who is Jew ) exposed Israel and
their war crimes policy. Like the David Icke is written.

post images

Last Edit by Humphrey

Re: Book: food for Soul
« Reply #31 on: Jun 24, 2019, 06:34:32 pm »

Al Bundy

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

Last Edit by Gladstone

« Reply #32 on: Jun 25, 2019, 12:43:07 pm »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

One of my happy memories is my Dad reading with me a Children's Bible.

Last Edit by Gladstone

« Reply #33 on: Jun 25, 2019, 03:21:03 pm »

Al Bundy

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
One of my happy memories is my Dad reading with me a Children's Bible.

Last Edit by Palmerston

"People were bringing little children to Jesus for him to place his hands on them, but the disciples rebuked them. When Jesus saw this, he was indignant. He said to them, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these. Truly I tell you, anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it.” And he took the children in his arms, placed his hands on them and blessed them.
— Mark 10:13-16"

When I was I kid we leaved in Communism. In such society, in former Yugoslavia, there were no place for Religions ( until Slobodan Milosevic was elected to lead Serbia).
So my Mother read A. de Saint-Exupéry`s " The Little Prince", Serbian Childrens`s poets...and I do not remember more. But I remember that I am asking from my Dad money for Comic Books.   ;)

By the way, is in England parents still children read Bible or Illustrated Bibles ? In fact are the English Parents educated their children in that Way ?

Last Edit by Gladstone

« Reply #34 on: Jun 25, 2019, 05:49:15 pm »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
"People were bringing little children to Jesus for him to place his hands on them, but the disciples rebuked them. When Jesus saw this, he was indignant. He said to them, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these. Truly I tell you, anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it.” And he took the children in his arms, placed his hands on them and blessed them.
— Mark 10:13-16"

When I was I kid we leaved in Communism. In such society, in former Yugoslavia, there were no place for Religions ( until Slobodan Milosevic was elected to lead Serbia).
So my Mother read A. de Saint-Exupéry`s " The Little Prince", Serbian Childrens`s poets...and I do not remember more. But I remember that I am asking from my Dad money for Comic Books.   ;)

By the way, is in England parents still children read Bible or Illustrated Bibles ? In fact are the English Parents educated their children in that Way ?

Last Edit by Palmerston

Mine was an illustrated bible, with beautiful pictures that fired my imagination.

Last Edit by Gladstone

« Reply #35 on: Sep 28, 2019, 03:15:03 pm »

poseidonlost

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Torpedoes in the Gulf; Galveston and the U-Boats, 1942-1943 by Melanie Wiggins.

Just cracked this bad boy open. It's awesome. Especially considering I was just in the area described in parts of the first chapter to buy the book.  :)

I love history. You gotta look back to move forward.

(random link search)

https://goodreads.com/book/show/2626913-torpedoes-in-the-gulf

Last Edit by Gladstone
"Castles made of sand, slips into the sea, eventually." - Jimi Hendrix

« Reply #36 on: Sep 29, 2019, 06:16:50 am »

Al Bundy

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

The Book about Milutin (Serbian: Knjiga o Milutinu, Књига о Милутину) is a novel by the Serbian writer Danko Popović. Novel is about Milutin, Serbian peasant and former soldier who tells his story from jail after World War II. He talks to imaginary listener about tragic fate of Serbian people, his family and Serbia. Published in 1985 ( five years after Tito`s death (

Content

Milutin Ostojić, a Serbian peasant and a martyr from some Šumadija village was a real person. The book shows a true face of village and peasant, it discovers a source of true moral sensitivity in a peasant and martyr (Milutin), his sense for justice, his spirit which follows an original approach to life. Milutin's spirit shows that a life that follows strong sense of human dignity is not an invention of moralists.

Milutin is a Šumadijan farmer, a World War I Thesalloniki Front infantry soldier. His father was killed in Serbo-Bulgarian War, his two brothers died in the Balkan Wars. As a war hero he returns home in order to experience maltreatment of him by the tax men of the state he defended and participated in her creation. In the war and after it, he learned what a human not obeying to the law and the customs could and dare to do. Fighting for his country and her freedom in his youth, Milutin was not able to predict what he might expect in his old age. His son, at a teenager age, was recruited and sent on Srem Front in 1944. Milutin protested by offering himself as a replacement for his son. Asked why young men, still children, inexperienced in the war fights, should be sent in war. The consolation he offered to himself (It's not just about his son, there are many other sons recruited and sent into the war, too) was ridiculed by his wife Zivana, "Is it easier to bear a misfortune if the misfortune is far greater?". The news about their only son's death, Milutina and Zivana met petrified. Old warrior Milutin, after the World War II, was arrested innocent in the time of the "grain redemption", thrown into a jail to be maltreated by a gang of criminals and nobodies there.

Last Edit by Gladstone

« Reply #37 on: Oct 04, 2019, 05:34:55 pm »

Al Bundy

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
King Radovan’s treasure (original title: Blago Cara Radovana) and Leutar`s Morning

The book of wisdom and beauty of the great Serbian poet, Jovan Ducic, is one of the most popular works of Serbian literature. Treasure of poetic and philosophical reflections of the issues of the destiny of every man. Source of knowledge and inspiration of life. The book that provoke to be read by generations of readers, provides support in difficult times and helps anyone who is immersed in it, to more easily find their way.

Last Edit by Gladstone

« Reply #38 on: Oct 07, 2019, 12:31:21 pm »

Al Bundy

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

MY INVENTIONS THE AUTOBIOGRAPHY – Nikola Tesla

The volume at hand is the autobiography of Nikola Tesla and his most widely cited work. Until his sixties Tesla never wrote about himself, nor did he discuss in interviews his upbringing, education, his life before coming to America, or his personal views on important events that informed his life and work. And then in 1915, in the June 5th issue of the Scientific American, he wrote the first autobiographical article entitled “Some Personal Recollections.” The reason for this short article can be found in occasional newspaper accounts denying Tesla’s priority in the invention of the induction motor. Despite the fact that every lawsuit regarding his priority had been decided in his favor, he chose to publish an article in which he would describe the experiences that were still vivid in his memory about that invention. That is when the public first learned about the critical events that influenced the creation of the rotating magnetic field, the driving force behind the induction motor. It was actually a chain of events stretching all the way back to Tesla’s earliest childhood. Then in January 1919, The Electrical Experimenter magazine ran an announcement by its publisher and editor Hugo Gernsback for a series of articles by Tesla headlined “Nikola Tesla and His Inventions.”

Last Edit by Gladstone

Re: Nobel Prize for Literature
« Reply #39 on: Oct 10, 2019, 09:26:35 am »

Al Bundy

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Peter Handke won Nobel Prize for Literature for 2019. Great man and great writer on one of the Serbian Enclave in Kosovo.

https://www.nobelprize.org/prizes/literature/2019/handke/facts/

MSM still make up scandals because Handke is still saying that NATO attack Serbs and the Republic of Serbia including Kosovo.

Last Edit by Gladstone

Re: Nobel Prize for Literature
« Reply #40 on: Oct 12, 2019, 04:14:42 pm »

Al Bundy

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Peter Handke won Nobel Prize for Literature for 2019. Great man and great writer on one of the Serbian Enclave in Kosovo.

https://www.nobelprize.org/prizes/literature/2019/handke/facts/

MSM still make up scandals because Handke is still saying that NATO attack Serbs and the Republic of Serbia including Kosovo.

Last Edit by Palmerston

So called "Mothers of Srebrenica" demanded from they take away the prize from Handke.

photo hosting

But Nobel committee told them that is not possible.

Last Edit by Gladstone