• Welcome to Global Gulag Media Forum. Please login or sign up.

The Music Thread

Started by EvadingGrid, Jul 02, 2017, 05:59:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

poseidonlost

I don't have anything to post I haven't already. ... maybe that Elvis invents everything song, but yea no. Just sitting back and listening to and looking into my favorite era of music, the 60's-70's psychedelic stuff. Did you know Pigpen and Janis Joplin were friends? Lol could you imagine hanging out with them two? I've had some meetings like that. Not as famous though 8) Pssh-lol my understanding of that whole scene was so skewed when I was younger. With more knowledge, I see where they actually came from and what was really going on more at the time. Maybe the answer to all the crap these days is a better version of what happened then. There's no way forward except rebellion.

Btw, any other fans should check out what happened in the 90's and early 2000's with the psychedelic scene. Ecstacy was a veil. I had a ticket during the revival after the family was taken down. John has a long mustache.

Last Edit by Gladstone
"Castles made of sand, slips into the sea, eventually." - Jimi Hendrix

poseidonlost

Bump?

Diplodocus (Kill The Noise Remix) - Noisia

You Thought I Was Dead - Digital Pulse

Nice Beaver - Dub Zero

Last Edit by Gladstone

poseidonlost

Mr. Senegal. Hilarious. But serious. And one of my favorite highschool teachers...

I Don't Give a Hoot

Last Edit by Gladstone

poseidonlost

For Victory - Bolt Thrower

Last Edit by Larry

poseidonlost

All Texans. Maybe it's the fungus that grows on our cow shit. Who knows? You'll want to try our tea... It'll help you understand the tribe you're with.

Psychobilly Freakout - Reverend Horton Heat

Pepper - Butthole Surfers

Take the Veil Cerpin Taxt - The Mars Volta

Last Edit by Larry

tahoeblue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CPt3eSBJiQ
Stampeders - Sweet City Woman (1971 - HD)

Sonja P
7 months ago
When this song first came out my baby brother used to play it over and over it drove me nuts........he passed last year and I would give anything to see his big grin playing this one more time. I love you Buck RIP

tahoeblue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tr6H1a7YUac
edison lighthouse - Love grows where my rosemary goes

Charlie Robbins
4 years ago
My dad used to drum for them ! The lead singer was dating his next door neighbour and he met him over the fence and ended up doing some drumming for Edison Lighthouse when the drummer broke his arm.  I hope my dad didn't break it but its another little claim for fame. He also drummed for sweet. funny because he was just your average shop fitter from east London. Hes a brilliant dad and he got lots of love for fathers day !

poseidonlost