You are Here:
The Mystery of Tommy Robinson -

Author (Read 10864 times)

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Nigel Farage QUITS Ukip in protest over new leader Gerard Batten's appointment of Tommy Robinson as adviser on 'Muslim rape gangs'

Former Ukip leader has long opposed the appointment of Tommy Robinson
Gerard Batten brought him in as an adviser on rape gangs and prison reform
Warned involvement of the far-right thug would leave Ukip as the 'new BNP'

By Rory Tingle For Mailonline
Published: 18:10, 4 December 2018
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6460153/Nigel-Farage-QUITS-Ukip-protest-Tommy-Robinson.html

Last Edit by Gladstone
We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Nigel Farage Quits Ukip In Protest Over Party’s Tommy Robinson “Obsession”

4 December 2018, 18:17 Updated: 4 December 2018, 19:00
https://www.lbc.co.uk/radio/presenters/nigel-farage/nigel-farage-quits-ukip-protest-tommy-robinson/

Nigel Farage has announced on LBC that he has quit Ukip following the party's appointment of Tommy Robinson. The former Ukip leader made the dramatic announcement on his LBC show on Tuesday night. He was critical of the party's current leader Gerard Batten, who recently appointed Tommy Robinson as an advisor.

"I have worked tirelessly for Ukip," Nigel said. “I made sure we talked about tough issues, but we absolutely excluded anybody who’d ever been a member of the BNP, the EDL. "We wanted to make sure that when the abuse was thrown at us it couldn’t be possibly proved true.

“I’m afraid that under this leader Gerard Batten, a lot has changed. “He seems to be pretty obsessed with the issue of Islam, not just islamic extremism, but Islam and Ukip wasn’t founded to be a party based on fighting a religious crusade. “And also obsessed with this figure called Tommy Robinson.” Nigel said Ukip was being turned into a party of “street activism”, an outcome he described as “catastrophic”. “I don’t recognise the party I once I helped found and fought for for all of those years,” he continued. “So with very great reluctance I have now resigned my membership of Ukip. “I’ve cancelled my standing order at the bank, I’m no longer a member of Ukip.”

Last Edit by Gladstone

Re: The Mystery of Tommy Robinson -
« Reply #277 on: Dec 05, 2018, 08:48:41 am »

Equal Opportunities Customer.

• InfoWarrior
  • "One of these days I'm gonna cut you into ..."
Good!
He was a burden to the project.

Last Edit by Gladstone
"Courage mounteth with the occasion."
King John Act 2, Scene 1.
 ... apparently.

« Reply #278 on: Dec 06, 2018, 06:49:18 am »

David Icke Bot

• Web Bot
  • Mega InfoWarrior
    • David Icke

Nigel Farage quits Ukip over its anti-Muslim 'fixation'
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/dec/04/nigel-farage-quits-ukip-over-fixation-anti-muslim-policies

'Nigel Farage has quit Ukip after 25 years, saying the party he led to its greatest election successes was now unrecognisable because of the “fixation” with the anti-Muslim policies of its leader, Gerard Batten.

Farage, who took Ukip to third place by number of votes in the 2015 election and significantly shaped the ground for the Brexit referendum, said he was dismayed by Batten’s policies and his decision to appoint the far-right campaigner Tommy Robinson as an adviser.

Writing in the Daily Telegraph, Farage condemned Batten’s decision to throw Ukip’s support behind an anti-Brexit demonstration in London on Sunday organised by Robinson and his associates, saying it was likely to “inspire violence and thuggish behaviour”.

“My heart sinks as I reflect on the idea that they may be seen by some as representative of the cause for which I have campaigned for so much of my adult life,” wrote Farage, who regularly contributes a column to the newspaper. “The very idea of Tommy Robinson being at the centre of the Brexit debate is too awful to contemplate.

“And so, with a heavy heart, and after all my years of devotion to the party, I am leaving Ukip today. There is a huge space for a Brexit party in British politics, but it won’t be filled by Ukip.”'

Read more: Nigel Farage quits Ukip over its anti-Muslim 'fixation'

Icke

Last Edit by Gladstone
Webot for posting David Icke Articles and Videos,  read this post for criticism of my bias and limitations.

Ex-UKIP leader Paul Nuttall is the latest to quit over Tommy Robinson
« Reply #279 on: Dec 07, 2018, 08:10:10 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Ex-UKIP leader Paul Nuttall is the latest to quit over party's hiring of Tommy Robinson after Nigel Farage warned it is 'heading to the far right'

* Ex-leader Paul Nuttall was the latest senior Ukip politician to quit the party today
* Nuttall led Ukip from November 2016 until a bad showing at the 2017 election
* He said the appointment of Tommy Robinson was the wrong approach for Ukip
* Nigel Farage quit the party he led repeatedly earlier this week over the scandal

By Tim Sculthorpe, Deputy Political Editor For Mailonline
Published: 09:24, 7 December 2018
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6470817/Ex-leader-Paul-Nuttall-latest-quit-Ukip-Tommy-Robinson.html

Ex-Ukip leader Paul Nuttall became the latest to walk away from the party over the hiring of Tommy Robinson as an advisor today. Mr Nuttall said he made the decision after 'much soul searching' but warned current leader Gerard Batten was dragging Ukip to the right in a way that would damage Brexit. He quit as Ukip leader after the 2017 election after a poor performance and wrongly claiming he lost friends in the Hillsborough disaster.  Mr Robinson - whose real name is Stephen Yaxley-Lennon - founded the extremist English Defence League and is a convicted criminal. Nigel Farage quit Ukip on Tuesday warning the party he has led repeatedly was unrecognisable under Mr Batten.

Mr Nuttall said: 'I am resigning because the party is being taken in a direction which I believe is harmful to Brexit. The association with Tommy Robinson will simply appal many moderate Brexit voters and inevitably be detrimental to the cause.

'The Tommy Robinson issue should have been shelved and debated within the party following Brexit; in line with the sensible decision taken by the National Executive Committee last month. The party leadership and my MEP colleagues have been aware of my views on this issue for some time.

'Putting Tommy Robinson front and centre, whilst Brexit is in the process of being betrayed is, in my view, a catastrophic error. To conflate Brexit and Robinson at this crucial moment is to put the Eurosceptic cause in danger and I cannot and will not be party to that.

'I will continue to serve the North West of England in the European Parliament until my term expires.'

After quitting on Tuesday, Mr Farage accused Mr Batten of 'turning a blind eye to extremism' and attempting to turn the party from an 'electoral' force into a 'party of street activism'.

Mr Batten has described Islam as a 'death cult' and called for possible policies including Muslim-only prisons.

Ukip's national executive committee (NEC) met at the weekend to consider his future as leader, but it voted against a motion of no confidence in Mr Batten.

Mr Batten has previously defended his decision to give English Defence League (EDL) co-founder Mr Robinson a role advising him on rape gangs and prison reform, describing him as 'courageous'.

But Mr Farage said Ukip had been successful in the past because it had a policy of 'excluding extremists'. The ex-leader has previously warned the appointment of Mr Robinson, whose real name is Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, would turn Ukip into the BNP.

On Monday Suzanne Evans, the former deputy chairman of Ukip, quit the party in protest at the leadership of Mr Batten and his association with Mr Robinson.

She said she had become 'increasingly alarmed in recent months by the perverse direction' Mr Batten had taken the party in.

MEPs including Patrick O'Flynn, Bill Etheridge and William Dartmouth have also all quit the party in recent months over the direction of travel within the party.

Ukip said the upcoming demonstration on Sunday (Dec 9) - at which Mr Batten is due to speak - has not been organised by the party, but a spokesman added: 'Members are free to attend should they wish.'

Mr Batten denied moving Ukip to the extremes or opening its doors to racists, and told the BBC that Mr Robinson would help him turn the party into a 'mass movement... a party for ordinary people'.

But in a statement released on Sunday, Ukip said it 'does not endorse the appointment of Tommy Robinson in any advisory role'. As founder of the far-right EDL, current rules prevent him from joining the party.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6470817/Ex-leader-Paul-Nuttall-latest-quit-Ukip-Tommy-Robinson.html

Last Edit by Gladstone

« Reply #280 on: Dec 07, 2018, 10:45:48 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
The brutal truth is dark forces have dreamed of a violent protest to discredit BrExit as nasty racist chavs... Remain wank#rs want Tommy Robinson to finish off UKIP.

Last Edit by Larry

« Reply #281 on: Dec 07, 2018, 10:53:15 am »

poseidonlost

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
The brutal truth is dark forces have dreamed of a violent protest to discredit BrExit as nasty racist chavs... Remain wank#rs want Tommy Robinson to finish off UKIP.

I believe it. Scream he isn't racist all you want. It doesn't matter if he is or isn't. He is a negative public opinion troll. And negative media is only positive for individuals, not political parties and movements.

Also take note and read through this whole thread everybody. Breitbart was heavy in the lie about this man's "freedom of speech" case.

Last Edit by Gladstone
"Castles made of sand, slips into the sea, eventually." - Jimi Hendrix

David Icke Bot

• Web Bot
  • Mega InfoWarrior
    • David Icke

amp.theguardian.com
http://www.amp.theguardian.com/

Revealed: the hidden global network and ultra-Zionists behind Tommy Robinson
http://amp.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/dec/07/tommy-robinson-global-support-brexit-march/

The British far-right activist Tommy Robinson is receiving financial, political and moral support from a broad array of non-British groups and individuals, including US thinktanks, rightwing Australians and Russian trolls, a Guardian investigation has discovered.

Robinson, an anti-Islam campaigner who is leading a “Brexit betrayal” march in London on Sunday, has received funding from a US tech billionaire and a thinktank based in Philadelphia.

Two other US thinktanks, part-funded by some of the biggest names in rightwing funding, have published a succession of articles in support of Robinson, who has become a cause célèbre among the American far right since he was jailed in May for two months. Spam_A Spam_B His imprisonment on contempt of court charges prompted a vigorous international Twitter campaign, with 2.2m tweets being posted using the hashtag #freetommy between May and October...

...The Guardian looked into Robinson’s global support after he was jailed for filming outside a rape trial involving defendants of mainly Pakistani heritage at Leeds crown court. He was released on 1 August after the court of appeal ordered that he should be retried. The attorney general is deciding whether to proceed with a retrial.

The investigation has established that:

• A Philadelphia-based thinktank, the Middle East Forum (MEF), acknowledges it has spent about $60,000 (£47,000) on Robinson’s legal fees and demonstrations staged in London earlier this year. A senior MEF executive has been closely involved in preparations for this weekend’s march, though the thinktank said she was there in a personal capacity.

• A US tech billionaire, Robert Shillman, financed a fellowship that helped pay for Robinson to be employed in 2017 by a rightwing Canadian media website, the Rebel Media, on a salary of about £5,000 a month.

• A small Australian rightwing group, Australian Liberty Alliance, says it has helped fund Robinson, but did not disclose how much.

• A New York City-based thinktank, the Gatestone Institute, has published a succession of articles supporting Robinson’s cause. ( Run by John Bolton until recently).

• The David Horowitz Freedom Center (DHFC), a California-based thinktank that describes itself as a “school for political warfare”, has published a series of pieces defending Robinson, and has lobbied for him to address US politicians.

Horowitz, the co-founder of the DHFC, told the Guardian in an email: “Tommy Robinson is a courageous Englishman who has risked his life to expose the rape epidemic of young girls conducted by Muslim gangs and covered up by your shameful government.”'

Read More : Revealed: the hidden global network and ultra-Zionists behind Tommy Robinson

Icke

Last Edit by Gladstone
Webot for posting David Icke Articles and Videos,  read this post for criticism of my bias and limitations.

Tommy Robinson - Next Leader of UKIP ?
« Reply #283 on: Jan 02, 2019, 07:47:18 pm »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Ukip leader Gerard Batten denies reports that he is plotting to install EDL founder Tommy Robinson at head of his party

* Claim that Robinson is being lined up to replace Ukip leader Gerard Batten
* Multiple sources inside Ukip said secret plans made for when Batten steps aside
* Reportedly plans for Robinson to run at by-election before next General Election
* Batten dismissed claims as 'fake news', insisting people have 'ulterior motive'

By Charlie Bayliss For Mailonline
Published: 00:03 GMT, 3 January 2019
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6550285/Tommy-Robinson-lined-new-leader-Ukip.html

Ukip leader Gerard Batten denied reports that Tommy Robinson is being lined up to take over as Ukip leader. Multiple sources inside Ukip have reportedly claimed there are secret plans by current leader Gerard Batten to install English Defence League (EDL) founder as leader when he stands down. But Mr Batten labelled the dismissed the reports as 'fake news'.

One senior source was reported as saying: 'This is Gerard's ultimate plan.'Another said: 'Gerard only listens to Tommy Robinson. They're best buddies.' And a prominent figure told The Sun: 'It would explain why Gerard is so keen to get Tommy Robinson in as a member before next leadership contest, due in April.'

In a statement given to MailOnline, Batten hit back: 'It's completely untrue, fake news in fact. 'Either its been made up by The Sun, or invented by someone with ulterior motives.' Insiders have told The Sun that Mr Batten is trying to change the rules to allow Robinson, real name Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, to join the party. He is currently forbidden due to the party's blanket ban on former BNP or ELD members joining Ukip.

And there is allegedly plans for a party ballot to decide on whether Robinson can join the party, which may allow him to become Ukip leader later down the line thanks to his following across the UK.  There is allegedly evidence that Ukip was being lined up to become a Ukip MP is there is a by-election before the next General Election.  A source said: 'With his social media following he'd have a good chance of becoming leader if he was able to stand. 'There's a realisation that Tommy wouldn't just be joining to become spokesman for town planning given his profile and his way of doing things. He's being groomed by Gerard to be a future leader.'

Multiple high-profile Ukip politicians have left the party after Mr Batten installed Robinson as an adviser in November - including former leader Nigel Farage. Mr Farage has accused Mr Batten hof having an 'obsession' with Robinson's rhethoric against Islam.

Last year, Robinson was jailed for 13 months for contempt of court by filming outside a grooming gang's trial and uploading the footage online. The outcome was quashed in August and has been referred to the Attorney General.

Last Edit by Gladstone

Re: Operative Tommy Robinson's next mission is to destroy UKIP.
« Reply #284 on: Jan 02, 2019, 07:49:44 pm »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

Operative Tommy Robinson's next mission is to destroy UKIP.
Place your bets on how many days it will take Tommy Robinson to take over UKIP as its next leader.

Last Edit by Humphrey

Last Edit by Gladstone

David Icke Bot

• Web Bot
  • Mega InfoWarrior
    • David Icke

The Independent

Yellow vest protests: Who is the 'far-right element' abusing MPs outside parliament?
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/yellow-vest-protests-parliament-protest-anna-soubry-brexit-nazi-james-goddard-who-met-police-owen-a8716621.html

Police have been accused of ignoring the harassment of MPs and journalists by “far-right” demonstrators outside parliament.

Conservative MP Anna Soubry, who on Monday was subjected to chants of “Soubry is a Nazi” during television interviews and later followed along the street by a group of protesters shouting abuse, said the Metropolitan Police should take action.

She added that although she anticipated some criticism and abuse as an MP, she expected authorities to act when it “crossed the line”.

Ms Soubry, who has been repeatedly targeted, told Good Morning Britain: “It crossed the line in December, it was journalists who were being attacked. Spam_A Spam_B “[Sky News’ political editor] Faisal Islam, who is male, was racially abused by these people, it’s the same group, all on video and the policy of the Metropolitan Police is to ignore it.”

Five supporters of the group have so far been arrested by police, during a protest that saw scuffles on Saturday and on Monday.

A spokesperson for the Metropolitan Police said: “At approximately 1.40pm on Monday, 7 January, a suspect was arrested on Parliament Square in relation to the Brexit protest.

“They were arrested for assault and have been taken to a central London police station.”'

The protesters, who have grown increasingly vocal in recent weeks, appear to be led by Tommy Robinson supporter James Goddard.'

Read More : Yellow vest protests: Who is the 'far-right element' abusing MPs outside parliament?

Icke

Last Edit by Gladstone

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

Revealed: Pro-Brexit yellow vest rally 'organiser' is Tommy Robinson's bodyguard and was jailed for a 'frightening' armed kidnap plot

* Danny Thomas, 29, raided a home in Hampshire with two other thugs in 2016
* He and others mistakenly believed the man had stolen £10,000 worth of drugs
* Brexit protest leader James Goddard arrested over calling Anna Soubry a Nazi
* Mr Goddard said 'everyone' who's been branded a Nazi should now call police

By Sebastian Murphy-bates For Mailonline
Published: 13:21 GMT, 13 January 2019
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6586497/Pro-Brexit-yellow-vest-rally-organiser-jailed-frightening-armed-kidnap-plot.html

One of the men at the heart of pro-Brexit yellow jacket protests outside Parliament was jailed for his part in an attempted kidnapping. Danny Thomas - who is Tommy Robinson's bodyguard - has been protesting alongside activists who clashed with Remain-voting Tory MP Anna Soubry in Westminster. The revelation comes after protest leader James Goddard was arrested an subsequently bailed over calling Ms Soubry a Nazi.

He accused the MP of masterminding his arrest as he was pictured enjoying a pint of beer and cigarette after his release while his supporters chanted 'Soubry is a Nazi'. 'This is gonna open up the biggest can of worms ever because of what she has done,' he said. 'Everyone who has ever been called a Nazi should report it to police.'

Last Edit by Larry

« Reply #287 on: Jan 20, 2019, 05:39:52 pm »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Syrian refugee, 16, who was filmed being 'waterboarded' by school bullies is suing Facebook 'for not stopping Tommy Robinson posting accusations he violently attacked three English girls'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6613277/Syrian-refugee-filmed-waterboarded-suing-Facebook-Tommy-Robinson-claims.html

Last Edit by Gladstone

« Reply #288 on: Jan 20, 2019, 06:03:25 pm »

Al Bundy

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Syrian refugee, 16, who was filmed being 'waterboarded' by school bullies is suing Facebook 'for not stopping Tommy Robinson posting accusations he violently attacked three English girls'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6613277/Syrian-refugee-filmed-waterboarded-suing-Facebook-Tommy-Robinson-claims.html

Last Edit by Palmerston

This is about UKIP. Tommy Robinson is collateral damage.  :-\

Last Edit by Gladstone

« Reply #289 on: Jan 20, 2019, 06:45:35 pm »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
This is about UKIP. Tommy Robinson is collateral damage.  :-\

Last Edit by Palmerston

UKIP and Brexit is the target
Tommy Robinson is the mechanism.

Last Edit by Gladstone

« Reply #290 on: Jan 26, 2019, 07:33:10 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

UKIP has sold its soul to the far-Right: How leader Gerard Batten, who is married to a Filipina immigrant, has made Tommy Robinson a key lieutenant, calls Islam a 'death cult' and has ultra hard line on migration
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6634129/Gerard-Batten-married-Filipina-immigrant-Tommy-Robinson-key-lieutenant.html

Last Edit by Gladstone

« Reply #291 on: Jan 26, 2019, 03:55:54 pm »

2Revolutions

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Thanks EG for documenting how intelligence agencies use their operatives for different functions.

Last Edit by Gladstone

Re: The Mystery of Tommy Robinson - Admits he is a Racist and into Drugs
« Reply #292 on: Feb 13, 2019, 11:42:22 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
EDL founder Tommy Robinson makes racist slur in drunken online video as he rants that he can get drugs in any country in the world but then claims he was just bantering with friends
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6699677/Tommy-Robinson-makes-racist-slur-brags-buying-drugs-drunken-video.html

Last Edit by Larry

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Considering that most of his supporters, until recently was blaming life the universe and everything upon "The Jews" . . . This is almost comical

Notice how the Daily Mail, the paper that supported Hitler, conveniently fails to mention his declaration.
The Sun makes one passing reference, but avoids quoting Tommy Robinson.

Last Edit by Larry

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

RT - Russia Today

‘Fuck Palestine’, ‘I am king of the Islam race’, Tommy Robinson declares in newly emerged video
http://www.rt.com/uk/451398-robinson-racial-islam-video/

'Footage has surfaced of far-right activist Tommy Robinson bragging about “scoring” drugs anywhere in the world, including Islamic countries while “they’re all praying,” and labeling a taxi driver a “little P*ki who drives a car.”

The former English Defence League leader, who has a number of criminal convictions, including cocaine possession, boasted that he has been able to acquire drugs in every city he has visited, in a video obtained by the Sun newspaper.

Robinson claims: “No matter where I’ve gone in the world I score… I’ve gone to f***ing Qatar, to Doha, and scored gear on the sesh while they’re all praying. Everywhere mate, every city I’ve gone to.” Robinson (real name Stephen Yaxley-Lennon) is seen delivering an avalanche of offensive remarks, which he insists was just part of “bantering” with friends of different races on a WhatsApp group – adding “I was absolutely steamboated, I don’t even remember.”

The string of video clips, allegedly filmed last month in Bologna, Italy by the 36-year-old, shows the far-right activist declaring with great joy: “I’m going to punch you in the head, kick you in the face, because I am the king of the whole Islam race.”

Robinson also claims to be a Zionist and insists that if there was a war between Israel and Palestine tomorrow, he would fight for Israel, adding: “F*** Palestine.”

He may need to brush up on his knowledge of Israeli leaders, as he is seen struggling to remember the name of the current prime minister of Israel – Benjamin Netanyahu.

“I had to ring Benjamin Netanf***ing blah… I can’t remember his name, and got my Zionist card out and said I am a Zionist and I bought us everything,” Robinson said.

The controversial political figure has previously visited the Middle Eastern country and has received funding from a pro-Israel think tank, the Middle East Forum (MEF), to help with his legal expenses in 2018.'

Read More : ‘Fuck Palestine’, ‘I am king of the Islam race’, Tommy Robinson declares in newly emerged video

Icke

Last Edit by Larry

« Reply #295 on: Feb 14, 2019, 07:09:25 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

Last Edit by Larry

Re: The Mystery of Tommy Robinson - Islam is a Race
« Reply #296 on: Feb 14, 2019, 07:23:15 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

Last Edit by Larry

« Reply #297 on: Feb 14, 2019, 07:55:19 am »

poseidonlost

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Chap's lost his mind, I dare say.

Last Edit by Larry
"Castles made of sand, slips into the sea, eventually." - Jimi Hendrix