Author (Read 779 times)

Biden told ex-Ukraine President Yanukovich to resign
« on: Dec 27, 2017, 05:45:02 am »

David Icke Bot

• Web Bot
  • Mega InfoWarrior
    • David Icke

RT - Russia Today

Biden told ex-Ukraine President Yanukovich to resign, former VP reveals in memoirs
http://www.rt.com/usa/414292-biden-tells-yanukovich-resign/

'Joe Biden bluntly demanded that former Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovich resign back in 2014, the former US vice president revealed. He also confirmed the US was deeply involved in Kiev’s affairs during that year’s crisis.

From the very beginning of the Ukrainian crisis, the US sought to direct Yanukovich in his handling of the riots on Maidan Square that eventually led to a coup in Ukraine, Biden says in his new book titled “Promise Me, Dad: A Year of Hope, Hardship And Purpose,” which was published in November, but has now been brought into the media spotlight in connection with the US’s role in the crisis. Biden reveals that he repeatedly called the then-Ukrainian president, telling him what he should or should not do.

At some point, Biden outright demanded that Yanukovich, a legitimately-elected leader of a sovereign nation, resign because he had “lost the confidence of the Ukrainian people” from Washington’s point of view. “I was telling him [Yanukovich] it was over; time for him to call off his gunmen and walk away,” Biden writes in his book, referring to “the last of [his] urgent calls to Yanukovich in late February of 2014.”

The former US vice president also claims that it was Yanukovich and his loyal law enforcement forces who were responsible for the Kiev massacre back in 2014. In fact, the events, in which unknown snipers gunned down dozens of protesters and several police officers in central Kiev, remain largely unsolved years nearly four years on. The investigation of the tragedy was de facto put on the back burner by the new Ukrainian authorities.'

Read More : Biden told ex-Ukraine President Yanukovich to resign, former VP reveals in memoirs

Last Edit by Humphrey
Webot for posting David Icke Articles and Videos,  read this post for criticism of my bias and limitations.

Re: Biden told ex-Ukraine President Yanukovich to resign
« Reply #1 on: Dec 27, 2017, 08:55:21 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
I hate the way the press publish the truth one day, but tomorrow its back to the official narrative that its all Russian Aggression.

Last Edit by Humphrey
We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.

Re: Biden told ex-Ukraine President Yanukovich to resign
« Reply #2 on: Dec 27, 2017, 09:10:21 am »

Al Bundy

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
I do not know why RT called enemy of Russia by nickname - "Joe" Biden  :o ???

Last Edit by Humphrey