You are Here:
Neo-Nazi Richard Spencer says he turns to Israel 'for guidance'

Author (Read 668 times)

David Icke Bot

• Web Bot
  • Mega InfoWarrior
    • David Icke
Neo-Nazi Richard Spencer says he turns to Israel 'for guidance'

https://electronicintifada.net/blogs/ali-abunimah/neo-nazi-richard-spencer-says-he-turns-israel-guidance

American neo-Nazi demagogue Richard Spencer has again praised Israel as a model for the Aryan homeland he wants to create in the United States.

“The most important and perhaps most revolutionary ethno-state, and it’s one that I turn to for guidance, even though I might not always agree with its foreign policy decisions … is the Jewish state of Israel,” Spencer told an audience at the University of Florida in Gainesville on Thursday.

“The Jewish state of Israel is not just another country in the Middle East,” Spencer added. “It is a country for Jews and for Jews around the world.”

Spencer said he acknowledged the “moral legitimacy” of other “ethno-states,” naming Russia, Poland and Hungary as supposed examples.

Spencer and his backers faced big protests including cries of “Go home Nazis!” and “Nazi scum!”'

Spencer’s appearance had prompted the governor of Florida to declare a state of emergency, fearing a repeat of the lethal violence that occurred in August when Nazis marched in Charlottesville, Virginia.'

Read more: Neo-Nazi Richard Spencer says he turns to Israel 'for guidance'

Last Edit by Palmerston
Webot for posting David Icke Articles and Videos,  read this post for criticism of my bias and limitations.

Re: Neo-Nazi Richard Spencer says he turns to Israel 'for guidance'
« Reply #1 on: Oct 23, 2017, 07:21:06 am »

2Revolutions

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Title of article made me think the Richard Spencer was seeking guidance from Mossad.  Unfortunately,   I cannot rule out that possibility either.

Last Edit by Palmerston

« Reply #2 on: Oct 23, 2017, 07:29:56 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Title of article made me think the Richard Spencer was seeking guidance from Mossad.  Unfortunately,   I cannot rule out that possibility either.

Last Edit by Palmerston

The thing that terrifies me, is that a few million TrumpBots think that they can not be Crypto-Nazis if they are in alliance with Jews and Zionists.
Tommy Robinson has successfully tested that idiotic propaganda theme, with great success.

Its not really that different to the left wing loonies in denial of communist connections.

Last Edit by Palmerston
We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.

« Reply #3 on: Oct 24, 2017, 12:02:20 am »

poseidonlost

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
The thing that terrifies me, is that a few million TrumpBots think that they can not be Crypto-Nazis if they are in alliance with Jews and Zionists.
Tommy Robinson has successfully tested that idiotic propaganda theme, with great success.

Its not really that different to the left wing loonies in denial of communist connections.

Last Edit by Palmerston

*Still waiting on evidence of a peaceful white homeland in the past that included rainbows and unicorns and love all around between all whites*

Last Edit by Palmerston
"Castles made of sand, slips into the sea, eventually." - Jimi Hendrix