You are Here:
Can't Listen To Alex. Just Can't

Author (Read 15494 times)

JTCoyoté

• Administrator
  • InfoWarrior
  • "I Shall Never Surrender!" "Remember The Alamo!"
Yes exactly, the "Deep State" meme going around is a globalist hoax.

The deep state/globalists/nwo/establishment/elites/MIC/*(insert other term here) are behind Trump. Trump is, to quote myself, an establishment operation under anti-establishment cover, and has been from the start.

Prove it. What you are musing here is that a "hoax" is behind Trump... such contradiction, Q...

I invite anyone of you who believe any of this tripe, to prove it... and don't send out a bunch of cut and paste Co-Intel crap from the usual suspects. Only hard core evidence if you please. Welcome to America where the burden of proof is on the accuser.

Oldyoti

If it takes a lie to move the people to your will then do it.
Even the absurd can be made real and believable if
repeated often and with fervor.
~Stated in paraphrase
or expanded in some form by virtually every megalomaniacal
despot throughout history.

Twisted-Pixie

Get ready for tens of millions to die in America:

Trump is Coming for Your Social Security! (w/Guest Alex Lawson)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myPjaKduImM&feature=youtu.be

After you watch that video, take a guess what 20 years or so of martial law drills were for.

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/myPjaKduImM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This is very concerning to me. I live on social security disability, and have for several years (after working for 30 years, paying INTO social security.) I became disabled and no longer able to work, and I depend on SSDI to pay for my daily living, rent, food, clothing - and healthcare. So what do they expect people like me to do if and when they cut benefits? As it is, during the Obama admin, there was a year when they did not give a cost-of-living increase to SSDI recipients ... as if the cost of living hadn't gone up!

They call it "entitlements" - but after spending 30 years (since I was 15 and started working), paying INTO that program, I wouldn't call it "entitlements" - I would call it MY MONEY, and Insurance Plan that is supposed to pay me back.
I will be watching this closely, because it's a serious matter to me and to all the disabled people who depend on this program.

Effie Trinket

• Awakened
This is very concerning to me. I live on social security disability, and have for several years (after working for 30 years, paying INTO social security.) I became disabled and no longer able to work, and I depend on SSDI to pay for my daily living, rent, food, clothing - and healthcare. So what do they expect people like me to do if and when they cut benefits? As it is, during the Obama admin, there was a year when they did not give a cost-of-living increase to SSDI recipients ... as if the cost of living hadn't gone up!

They call it "entitlements" - but after spending 30 years (since I was 15 and started working), paying INTO that program, I wouldn't call it "entitlements" - I would call it MY MONEY, and Insurance Plan that is supposed to pay me back.
I will be watching this closely, because it's a serious matter to me and to all the disabled people who depend on this program.
http://www.federalnewsradio.com/525/3020501/Why-does-Social-Security-need-174000-bullets-

Why does Social Security need 174,000 bullets?

Tuesday - 9/4/2012, 1:32pm EDT
By STEPHEN OHLEMACHER
Associated Press

WASHINGTON (AP) - It didn't take long for the Internet to start buzzing with conspiracy theories after the Social Security Administration posted a notice that it was purchasing 174,000 hollow-point bullets.

Why is the agency that provides benefits to retirees, disabled workers, widows and children stockpiling ammunition? Whom are they going to use it on?

"It's not outlandish to suggest that the Social Security Administration is purchasing the bullets as part of preparations for civil unrest," the website Infowars.com said.

Another website, The Daily Caller, said the bullets must be for use against American citizens, "since the SSA has never been used overseas to help foreign countries maintain control of their citizens."

The clamor became such a distraction for the agency that it dedicated a website to explaining the purchase. The explanation, it turns out, isn't as tantalizing as an arms buildup to defend against unruly senior citizens.

The bullets are for Social Security's office of inspector general, which has about 295 agents who investigate Social Security fraud and other crimes, said Jonathan L. Lasher, the agency's assistant IG for external relations.

The agents carry guns and make arrests _ 589 last year, Lasher said. They execute search warrants and respond to threats against Social Security offices, employees and customers.

Agents carry .357 caliber pistols, Lasher said. The bullets, which add up to about 590 per agent, are for the upcoming fiscal year. Most will be expended on the firing range.

Some bloggers have taken issue with the type of ammunition the agency is buying, questioning why agents need hollow-point bullets. Hollow-points are known for causing more tissue damage than other bullets when they hit a person because they expand when they enter the body.

The bullets, however, are standard issue for many law enforcement agencies, Lasher said, a fact confirmed by the directors of two law enforcement training centers.

"For practice ammunition, they do not have to be hollow-points, but hollow-points are the normal police round used for duty ammunition due to their ability to stop when they hit an object as opposed to going through it and striking more objects," said William J. Muldoon, president of the International Association of Directors of Law Enforcement Standards and Training.

"Six hundred rounds per year for training, qualification and I would assume to carry on duty is not out of line at all," said John W. Worden, director of the University of Missouri's Law Enforcement Training Institute. "Hollow points are carried by law enforcement all over the country and are probably the preferred type of ammo no matter what caliber."

The episode illustrates what can happen when a seemingly salacious tidbit gets amplified and embellished on the Internet.

A few weeks ago, the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration had a similar dustup when it solicited bids for 46,000 rounds of ammunition and shooting targets, seemingly to arm workers at the National Weather Service. It turns out the notice had a clerical error and the bullets were for NOAA's Fisheries Office of Law Enforcement, the agency said.

Social Security's turn in the pillory hit a crescendo when Jay Leno joked about it in a recent monologue on "The Tonight Show." "What senior citizens are they worried about?" Leno asked. "I mean, who's going to storm the building?"

Lasher said, "That's why we opened a blog post. We were getting a lot of inquiries and the blog gave us a vehicle to put all of the accurate information out there in one place, so that those who are interested or concerned can read what the real story is."

___

Online:

Social Security IG blog: http://tinyurl.com/d4qcb43

The bullets are for Social Security's office of inspector general, which has about 295 agents who investigate Social Security fraud and other crimes, said Jonathan L. Lasher, the agency's assistant IG for external relations.

That is the problem right there. Yet another government agency outside of the Justice Department doing their own police work and making arrests when they aren't even a law enforcement agency.

Twisted-Pixie

Effie - it's insane to think they are arming themselves with hollow point bullets - because they are going after the weakest people, the disabled people in the US. What do they need hollow point bullets for? Shoot to kill? It's like the police state is everywhere, and they're just waiting to click the "ON" switch. The cameras are in place, every government agency is armed apparently, and what are they waiting for?

I worry that a terrorist attack, like the attacks in London and Manchester, will be the rationale for shutting down our freedoms, getting us to comply because we want to be safe... but we won't be safe unless we OBEY. All it will take is a terrorist attack like the one that Trump warned us about when he was campaigning.. the "devastating attack that you won't believe".

Remember this? Donald Trump said if we elected him, he would expose the real story behind 911:

TRUMP VOWS: ‘ELECT ME AND YOU’LL FIND OUT WHO REALLY KNOCKED DOWN THE TWIN TOWERS’
"You may find it's the Saudis"

Steve Watson | Infowars.com - FEBRUARY 18, 2016
https://www.infowars.com/trump-vows-elect-me-and-youll-find-out-who-really-knocked-down-the-twin-towers/

And so we know from the 28 pages, it was the Saudis...
and if this is true, why did we just sell them $360 billion in arms? Insanity.

Effie Trinket

• Awakened
http://dailycaller.com/2012/08/17/who-does-the-government-intend-to-shoot/#ixzz24FmonAHw

By Major General Jerry Curry, USA (Ret.)

The Social Security Administration (SSA) confirms that it is purchasing 174 thousand rounds of hollow point bullets to be delivered to 41 locations in major cities across the U.S.  No one has yet said what the purpose of these purchases is, though we are led to believe that they will be used only in an emergency to counteract and control civil unrest. Those against whom the hollow point bullets are to be used — those causing the civil unrest — must be American citizens; since the SSA has never been used overseas to help foreign countries maintain control of their citizens.

What would be the target of these 174, 000 rounds of hollow point bullets? It can’t simply be to control demonstrators or rioters. Hollow point bullets are so lethal that the Geneva Convention does not allow their use on the battle field in time of war. Hollow point bullets don’t just stop or hurt people, they penetrate the body, spread out, fragment and cause maximum damage to the body’s organs. Death often follows.

Potentially each hollow nose bullet represents a dead American. If so, why would the U.S. government want the SSA to kill 174,000 of our citizens, even during a time of civil unrest? Or is the purpose to kill 174,000 of the nation’s military and replace them with Department of Homeland Security (DHS) special security forces, forces loyal to the Administration, not to the Constitution?

All my life I’ve handled firearms. When a young boy growing up on my father’s farm in Pennsylvania Dad’s first rule of firearms training was, “Never point a gun at someone, in fun or otherwise, unless you intend to shoot them. If you shoot someone, shoot to kill.” I’ve never forgotten his admonition. It stayed with me through my Boy Scout training, when I enlisted in the army as a Private to fight in the Korea War, during my days as a Ranger and Paratrooper and throughout my thirty-four year military career.

If this were only a one time order of ammunition, it could easily be dismissed. But there is a pattern here. The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) has ordered 46,000 rounds of hollow point ammunition. Notice that all of these purchases are for the lethal hollow nose bullets.  These bullets are not being purchased and stored for squirrel or coyote hunting. This is serious ammunition manufactured to be used for serious purposes.

In the war in Iraq, our military forces expended approximately 70 million rounds per year. In March DHS ordered 750 million rounds of hollow point ammunition. It then turned around and ordered an additional 750 million rounds of miscellaneous bullets including some that are capable of penetrating walls. This is enough ammunition to empty five rounds into the body of every living American citizen. Is this something we and the Congress should be concerned about? What’s the plan that requires so many dead Americans, even during times of civil unrest? Has Congress and the Administration vetted the plan in public.

I fear that Congress won’t take these ammunition purchases seriously until they are all led from Capitol Hill in handcuffs. Why buy all this ammunition unless you plan to use it. Unknown to Congress, Does DHS plan to declare war on some country? Shouldn’t Congress hold hearings on why the Administration is stockpiling this ammunition all across the nation? How will it be used; what are the Administration’s plans?

Obama is a deadly serious, persistent man. Once he focuses on an object, he pursues it to the end. What is his focus here? All of these rounds of ammunition can only be used to kill American citizens, though there is enough ammunition being ordered to kill, in addition to every American citizen, also every Iranian, Syrian or Mexican. There is simply too much of it. And this much ammunition can’t be just for training, there aren’t that many weapons and “shooters” in the U.S. to fire it. Perhaps it is to be used to arm illegal immigrants?

We have enough military forces to maintain law and order in the U.S. even during times of civil unrest.

We have local police, backed up by each state’s National Guard, backed up by the Department of Defense. So in addition to all these forces why does DHS need its own private army? Why do the SSA, NOAA and other government agencies need to create their own civilian security forces armed with hollow nose bullets?

Were I the JCS, and if I wasn’t already fully briefed on this matter, I’d stop the purchase of hollow point bullets, ask the secretary of Defense why all this ammunition is being purchased and spread around the country? If I got answers like the ones Congress got during the investigation of Operation Fast and Furious – I’d start tracking all ammunition deliveries nationwide to find out what organizations and units are using them, for what purpose and, if it is not constitutional, prepare to counteract whatever it is that they are doing.

This is a deadly serious business. I hope I’m wrong, but something smells rotten. And If the Congress isn’t going to do its duty and investigate this matter fully, the military will have to protect the Constitution, the nation, and our citizens.

Jerry Curry is a decorated combat veteran, Army Aviator, Paratrooper, and Ranger, who for nearly forty years has served his country both in the military and as a Presidential political appointee.

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
ALL AND ALL IT'S JUST ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL

The budget provides a fraction of the estimated funds needed to build a wall
on the Mexican border and includes billions of dollars for refugee programs

The Trump scam comes full of promises i.e. 'THE WALL' which, should be no surprise, are simply Trojan horses to keep the globalist agenda i.e. 'BALKANIZATION' humming along.

This Kissinger Group deception goes all the way back to how the Ted Cruze campaign was a fake to funnel neocon and globalist money to the Trump Campaign through the #NEVERTRUMP super pack of all things. 
https://asymmetricworldwar.wordpress.com/2016/11/24/150-million-reasons-why-trump-was-a-neocon-globalist-plant-from-day-one/

The media hate fest for Trump is also simply a deception as well.

Sorry I'm one of those geriatric Pink Floyd fan, but you do make a serious point

We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.

Dude447

• Awakened

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

You're asking an ancient Hawkwind fan - lol -  8)

Dude447

• Awakened
Dude447 Plays Hawkwind  Silver Machine  8)

Q

• InfoWarrior
Prove it. What you are musing here is that a "hoax" is behind Trump... such contradiction, Q...

I invite anyone of you who believe any of this tripe, to prove it... and don't send out a bunch of cut and paste Co-Intel crap from the usual suspects. Only hard core evidence if you please. Welcome to America where the burden of proof is on the accuser.

Oldyoti

There is, of course, no contradiction. The 'deep state meme' being a hoax does not mean that there is no 'deep state'; now armed with this important distinction, you could yet be enlightened by what I wrote..

As for the proof, it is staring you in the face, but in the same way that I don't get involved with trying to persuade flat-earthers of their error, I don't get involved with trying to persuade unconditional trump-firsters of theirs..

JTCoyoté

• Administrator
  • InfoWarrior
There is, of course, no contradiction. The 'deep state meme' being a hoax does not mean that there is no 'deep state'; now armed with this important distinction, you could yet be enlightened by what I wrote..

As for the proof, it is staring you in the face, but in the same way that I don't get involved with trying to persuade flat-earthers of their error, I don't get involved with trying to persuade unconditional trump-firsters of theirs..

A fair attempt at deflection poorly executed however...*staring me in the face* oh come on Q, you can do better than that, that's wage board level... meme or no meme, it can't be a hoax and NOT be a hoax at the same time, Q... it either is or it isn't... in other words you are doubling down on your contradiction... I suggest you dazzle us all with "Paradox," or just plead the 5th.

Your arguments are similar in ignorance and fact twisting oversimplification engaged in by flat-Earthers, by the way.

ALL of the Trump Supporters I know and most that I'm aware of are America First folks.... Trump is merely the vehicle to reinstate her... you might try to remember that the instant you are tempted to infuriate the discussion with inflammatory flame baiting "cult of personality"-esque remarks such as your last which only divide people along the dumbest and comedic of arbitrary lines... Oh, I forgot... that's your job, isn't it, Q...

JTCoyoté

"The people are the only legitimate
fountain of power, and it is from them that
the constitutional charter, under which the
several branches of government hold their
power, is derived."
~James Madison

Q

• InfoWarrior
A fair attempt at deflection poorly executed however...*staring me in the face* oh come on Q, you can do better than that, that's wage board level... meme or no meme, it can't be a hoax and NOT be a hoax at the same time, Q... it either is or it isn't... in other words you are doubling down on your contradiction... I suggest you dazzle us all with "Paradox," or just plead the 5th.

Your arguments are similar in ignorance and fact twisting oversimplification engaged in by flat-Earthers, by the way.

haha no, no paradox, no contradiction, just a rather familiar failure of comprehension on your part..

When liars like Alex Jones and Roger Stone, among others, spin about the deep state attacking Trump, that is the 'deep state meme', which is a complete hoax, whereas the deep state is in fact behind Trump and that is clear to anyone who has bothered to allow the scales to fall and open their eyes - Trump being, to quote myself once again, an establishment operation under anti-establishment cover..

Now..I have taken the time to give you some extra help with this, so the least you can do is thank me for once..

ALL of the Trump Supporters I know and most that I'm aware of are America First folks.... Trump is merely the vehicle to reinstate her... you might try to remember that the instant you are tempted to infuriate the discussion with inflammatory flame baiting "cult of personality"-esque remarks such as your last which only divide people along the dumbest and comedic of arbitrary lines... Oh, I forgot... that's your job, isn't it, Q...

That's hilarious. Given his record and the unconditional support from the Trump-firsters, Trump is the exact definition of a personality cult..and if you play your cards right, and properly leverage any vague association you may have had with Infowars, maybe you could find yourself right there on your local party mural..gazing in reverie at the dear leader..

#1 Trouble Maker

• InfoWarrior
ALL of the Trump Supporters I know and most that I'm aware of are America First folks....

So, how's that Saudi deal working out for ya so far?   ;)
For All You People Who Live Outside the Big Island Known As USA, A Gift For You From Us in The USA https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wu3-QqQHK08  ENJOY!
Where were YOU in 62?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJuqUErChmM&t=6704s

Effie Trinket

• Awakened
Someone (who does not even deserve to be named) reminds me of the most 'loyal' Nazi brownshirt SA in Night of the Long Knives, that were so blinded by their dear leader, where just as they were being shot by the SS, were rapidly throwing up their arm for the Nazi salute saying "Heil Hitler!" as well as on their way to falling to the ground dying.  Totally enamored, "can do no wrong" severe level of mind control.  Trump could be holding the original Declaration of Independence and US Constitution, dripping in fuel oil, and light them before person who does not even deserve to be named's eyes while ordering his blackshirt DHS/private contractor thugs to throw them into a Homan Square CIA blacksite torture center in America, and they would still defend Trump to their dying breath.

Adolf Hitler

Someone (who does not even deserve to be named) reminds me of the most 'loyal' Nazi brownshirt SA in Night of the Long Knives, that were so blinded by their dear leader, where just as they were being shot by the SS, were rapidly throwing up their arm for the Nazi salute saying "Heil Hitler!" as well as on their way to falling to the ground dying.  Totally enamored, "can do no wrong" severe level of mind control.  Trump could be holding the original Declaration of Independence and US Constitution, dripping in fuel oil, and light them before person who does not even deserve to be named's eyes while ordering his blackshirt DHS/private contractor thugs to throw them into a Homan Square CIA blacksite torture center in America, and they would still defend Trump to their dying breath.

Ernst röhm ?

I just never liked those brown uniforms, not my color, so I had him shot
My politics changed post '45 while hiding on a Kibutz

#1 Trouble Maker

• InfoWarrior

I just never liked those brown uniforms, not my color, so I had him shot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a57o1cfahKk

For All You People Who Live Outside the Big Island Known As USA, A Gift For You From Us in The USA https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wu3-QqQHK08  ENJOY!
Where were YOU in 62?

JTCoyoté

• Administrator
  • InfoWarrior
Y'all just keep on with your nonsensical no proof circle jerk here... I'll watch from afar, and let you know when you're over the line, I may even interject should something that resembles PROOF be uttered ( I won't be holding my breath )... I only ask for proof of assertion twice this is the second request and I refer you to my post two back. For validity of accusation proof must be supplied when requested, something that has always been a forum standard here and on PPF as well... Without proof of accusation - from the title, to the posted prattle - this opinion thread has become nothing more than placement of invention for the the sake and exercise of character assassination by hearsay and straw simile.

JTCoyoté

"One unerring mark of the love of truth
is not entertaining any proposition
with greater assurance than the
proofs it is built upon will warrant."

~John Locke

Re: Can't Listen To Alex. Just Can't
« Reply #217 on: Jun 16, 2017, 01:55:38 pm »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
This will sound a little odd, but I am really concerned that Infowars keepings having Tommy Robinson on as a Guest.

That is not to say that nobody should interview him, its because they do not ask him any fair but hard questions.

The other serious issue is they make no attempt inform the audiance of his background in the BNP (British Nazi Party), his football hooliganism, his connections to shadowy right wing financiers using pseudonyms, and Tommy Robinsons multiple pseudonyms, and lasty, his criminal involvement with Deborah Rothschild.

It's all here, under the thread "The Mystery of Tommy Robinson", and his football hooligans on video Tommy Robinson's - English Defence League - EDL on Video

#1 Trouble Maker

• InfoWarrior

JTCoyoté

Is that a promise or a threat? 

There's only one thing I can't understand.  How can one "watch", with blinders on?   8)

Truth be told.  For JT, It gets a little old hearing the same 'echo' over and over... "there's no proof" @ Prison Planet, that if JT wants ANY substance he has to come to this forum. 

If it was so wonderful over at the echo chamber, this person wouldn't even be here in the first place using my observation of prison planet to describe this forum..

Get over yourself JT. You got to come original.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2JYe4uDdMs

Where were YOU in 62?

« Reply #219 on: Jun 16, 2017, 10:12:56 pm »

#1 Trouble Maker

• InfoWarrior
I find it very interesting, now that AJ has turned his once 'truth' radio empire into a right / left paradigm... Neocon focus on Islam freak show, that the corporate media NOW wants to feature Alex Jones in some capacity or another. 

The timing of the fake known as Trump, and his #1 fan Alex Jones, is just a little too convenient now during the establishment's war on liberty minded people and 'real' citizen journalism.  You don't want to be like Trump or Alex Jones is the message to the masses.

https://www.infowars.com/alex-jones-releases-shocking-new-megyn-kelly-information/

Oddly enough, it seems that Megan Kelly and Alex Jones have a love / hate partnership going on, and it seems to have people hooked from both the alt and corporate media.

It's all doesn't pass the smell test.
Where were YOU in 62?

« Reply #220 on: Jun 17, 2017, 05:32:31 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
I find it very interesting, now that AJ has turned his once 'truth' radio empire into a right / left paradigm... Neocon focus on Islam freak show, that the corporate media NOW wants to feature Alex Jones in some capacity or another. 

The timing of the fake known as Trump, and his #1 fan Alex Jones, is just a little too convenient now during the establishment's war on liberty minded people and 'real' citizen journalism.  You don't want to be like Trump or Alex Jones is the message to the masses.

https://www.infowars.com/alex-jones-releases-shocking-new-megyn-kelly-information/

Oddly enough, it seems that Megan Kelly and Alex Jones have a love / hate partnership going on, and it seems to have people hooked from both the alt and corporate media.

It's all doesn't pass the smell test.

I am still hearing crap like this about Alex Jones :

Alex Jones has done more good . . .

Alex Jones Achievements

• Conspiracy Theories are now Right Wing
  • 9/11 Truth Movement now blames the Muslims
  • Lets lockup all the Jews Muslims is not racist
  • Right Wing Oligarchs don't exist everything is Soros
  • Obama Bots replaced with Trump Bots
  • 1st Amendment does not apply to Muslims
  • Shadow Govt is the Democratic 'hold-outs'

I can not see the point of going on.

Its obvious that some catastrophic event is coming down the road like a "new pearl harbour"  or "9/11" - and its going to be blamed on Muslims etc . . . instead of being declared a New World Order False Flag.

As to continuing, I'll stick around here a little while longer, to be social. In the long term I am looking for somewhere else to go, that could be productive. I tried posting links to bring traffic, and while that works to a limited extent - it needs other people to step up and publicise the forum to attract new members. I tried to keep up with the news cycle and cover all the important stories, and that ain't working either - so I packed that in. Rescuing people from the sinking ship that is the PPF is not working, because mere facts, documents and other solid evidence can not compete with a personality cult.

Should somebody else want to try bringing the traffic, take note :

Last time I went crazy posting links to here, on Infowars & PrisonPlanet twitter feed - 'somebody' rented a dedicated server in a data warehouse to cyber attack the forum.

Even if somebody could bring in traffic, the visitors need to see a healthy, active, forum with lots of content - to even consider joining. In other words, while trying to plaster links all over the web to bring in visitors, simultaneously do at least 20 posts a day... Which does not work, because visitors do see the stories, but they don't see a healthy active forum because its just one or two names everywhere.

There are other problems like contaminated brand name, because the owner of the domain name is still an Infowars fan and on the Trump Train. Searches show GlobalGulag as a pro-Infowars and pro-Trump. That is a small problem now, but it will become a big problem latter.

« Reply #221 on: Jun 17, 2017, 06:30:06 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

« Reply #222 on: Jun 17, 2017, 10:27:44 am »

#1 Trouble Maker

• InfoWarrior
I am still hearing crap like this about Alex Jones :

Alex Jones has done more good . . .

Alex Jones Achievements

• Conspiracy Theories are now Right Wing
  • 9/11 Truth Movement now blames the Muslims
  • Lets lockup all the Jews Muslims is not racist
  • Right Wing Oligarchs don't exist everything is Soros
  • Obama Bots replaced with Trump Bots
  • 1st Amendment does not apply to Muslims
  • Shadow Govt is the Democratic 'hold-outs'

I can not see the point of going on.

Its obvious that some catastrophic event is coming down the road like a "new pearl harbour"  or "9/11" - and its going to be blamed on Muslims etc . . . instead of being declared a New World Order False Flag.

As to continuing, I'll stick around here a little while longer, to be social. In the long term I am looking for somewhere else to go, that could be productive. I tried posting links to bring traffic, and while that works to a limited extent - it needs other people to step up and publicise the forum to attract new members. I tried to keep up with the news cycle and cover all the important stories, and that ain't working either - so I packed that in. Rescuing people from the sinking ship that is the PPF is not working, because mere facts, documents and other solid evidence can not compete with a personality cult.

Should somebody else want to try bringing the traffic, take note :

Last time I went crazy posting links to here, on Infowars & PrisonPlanet twitter feed - 'somebody' rented a dedicated server in a data warehouse to cyber attack the forum.

Even if somebody could bring in traffic, the visitors need to see a healthy, active, forum with lots of content - to even consider joining. In other words, while trying to plaster links all over the web to bring in visitors, simultaneously do at least 20 posts a day... Which does not work, because visitors do see the stories, but they don't see a healthy active forum because its just one or two names everywhere.

There are other problems like contaminated brand name, because the owner of the domain name is still an Infowars fan and on the Trump Train. Searches show GlobalGulag as a pro-Infowars and pro-Trump. That is a small problem now, but it will become a big problem latter.

As you, yourself said, Alex HAS done amazing stuff.  HOWEVER, this 'truth' business (is serious business) and like football, (both American and European), you're only as good as your last game.  When you fumble the ball and 'ALLOW. the other team to win the game, you're done in my book.  Your 2000 yard season, really doesn't mean anything any more.   Alex Jones has repeatedly been fumbling the football (over and over) and 'allowing' the corporate media exploit his 'new persona'.  I don't really even care to know why.  It is what it is.  It's also important WE in the 'real' truth movement discuss this and call a spade a spade.

What makes Alex Jones so worrisome / problematic, is that all the wonderful work he has done (as you correctly pointed out) is being set on fire with a can of gas, due to his behavior at the moment.  Most people in the 'real' truth movement, have moved on from him with good reason.   

Prison Planet Form.

PPF is a ghost town for very real reasons.  A virtual chamber of echoes.   Let's NOT lose sight of that, and the reasons why it's 'dead to us'.   There is no denying, that this Trump op put the final bullet in the head of that forum.  We the 'truth movement', lovers of liberty for all, should be aware to that fact so we don't repeat the same mistake when the next hope and change fraud says everything WE want to hear.

Global Gulag.

What sold me to post here, was that this is one of the few forums out there with people on it posting, who are ahead of the curve.   Here, to JT's chagrin, we can 'document' how this Trump op co-opted the liberty moment, as even David Ike (whom I don't completely trust BTW) pointed out.  We post here on how all the pieces fit in the manipulation of the masses game, and so much more. 

Don't forget, I saw the Trump op heading this way back in 2012 after the last election.  When I was warning people about it back in 2014, 15, & 16, I was a LONE voice.  I was fine with that because, I knew many other people would see through the facade.  Now, I am anything but a 'lone voice'.

One other thing, Rome wasn't built in a day, and this forum will pick up as people find it's unique properties as time goes on.  That is, as long as WE the members stick to 'old school' truth movement principles, no matter where the truth takes us.   
Where were YOU in 62?

« Reply #223 on: Jun 17, 2017, 05:29:14 pm »

Effie Trinket

• Awakened
Rescuing people from the sinking ship that is the PPF is not working, because mere facts, documents and other solid evidence can not compete with a personality cult.
This is my feeling as well.  People are just lost, plain and simple.  When you have people who call themselves awake effectively being as asleep as those are are totally asleep, hate to say it--but it's the end of the line.  It's like were living in a modern day version of a Braveheart movie, except it would be like if Mel Gibson's character in the movie only had a group of 5-6 people who were awake and would fight alongside him, instead of thousands.  TPTB no longer need to take out real leaders like MLK these days, (even if there were such a leader today) because they simply need to label you a "conspiracy theorist!" --the ultimate weapon to keep their agendas moving ahead full steam as they laugh at all of us knowing the multitude of ways they have completely hobbled any and all meaningful opposition.

Correct--as anyone become a more powerful voice, TPTB take action against you to disrupt your efforts.  Remember, no person has to be monitoring anything, AI software will detect "too much truth" on a forum, and can be made to act in any way they want.

« Reply #224 on: Jun 17, 2017, 08:26:08 pm »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
I hear you Effie Trinket, true words of wisdom.
If I had to say one thing I like about here, its when I guessed how to embed real PDF source documents.
Nothing like the actual document embed in a thread, its sad but it gets me all excited.
Historians would call it primary evidence, as opposed to press reports which are secondary evidence.
The academic standards round here on gulag, wipe the floor with ppf...
Did you see Marlowe's last disinfo thread ?

The thing is what shall we do next ?

#1 Trouble Maker has also written a few articles.
Some of the threads are so comprehensive that just need editing down to turn into full length in depth articles.
I've had a go at writing, but you know I need practice and an editor.

Could we all co-operate ?
Can we come up with a plan(s) ?

Doing another site is trivial, its what to do on that other site.... the million dollar question.
Would people like to get into video, sound like podcasts, cartoons, the meme pictures . . . ?

« Reply #225 on: Jun 17, 2017, 10:29:36 pm »

#1 Trouble Maker

• InfoWarrior
Would people like to get into video, sound like podcasts, cartoons, the meme pictures . . . ?

Gulag TV
Where were YOU in 62?

« Reply #226 on: Jun 18, 2017, 12:06:48 am »

poseidonlost

• Awakened
Doing another site is trivial, its what to do on that other site.... the million dollar question.

You sure that's really so trivial? It has become, instead of go to the forum to discuss this topic, go jump into the kek swamp of article comments below. There are some bright lights of informed comments occasionally, but most of it disgusts the average person including myself. I've read about 2 infowars articles in the past 3 years.

My little truther group of friends fizzled out as soon as Rand Paul chose Romney over his father in 2012. It was a very dark day. Elections destroy and create anew, but the truth always remains. I'm down to help anyway I can. I signed up for the whole trip. I'm trying my best, but I'm no dig or militia leader here.

Btw, that Megyn Kelly Interview thread on PPF right now is probably one of the saddest I've ever seen over there. How? How did that place get to THAT?

And one more thing, Jones and crew have fallen into the black hole of ridiculing the insanity of the msm/socialists/antifa/blm types instead of serving up truth and leaving their supposed enemies in the dust.
"Democracy is indispensable to socialism" - Lenin

Read and reread Article 4, Section 4, of the United States constitution until you finally realize yourself, how much and for how long, you've been deceived.

« Reply #227 on: Jun 18, 2017, 06:29:38 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
BTW, that Megyn Kelly Interview thread on PPF right now is probably one of the saddest I've ever seen over there. How? How did that place get to THAT?

And one more thing, Jones and crew have fallen into the black hole of ridiculing the insanity of the msm/socialists/antifa/blm types instead of serving up truth and leaving their supposed enemies in the dust.

Its not your imagination PoseidonLost, and I did a count and found half a dozen articles on the one topic.

From the frontpage of Infowars :

Megyn Kelly Gets Scooped By Alex Jones
https://www.infowars.com/megyn-kelly-gets-scooped-by-alex-jones/

Alex Jones Plays Megyn Kelly Like a Fiddle: Ben Garrison
https://www.infowars.com/alex-jones-plays-megyn-kelly-like-a-fiddle-ben-garrison/

Alex Jones: ‘I Do Not Want Megyn Kelly’s Kid To Die Of Cancer’
https://www.infowars.com/alex-jones-i-do-not-want-megyn-kellys-kid-to-die-of-cancer/

Alex Jones Releases Shocking New Megyn Kelly Information

Leaked Megyn Kelly / Alex Jones Interview #2 Trending on YouTube
https://www.infowars.com/leaked-megyn-kelly-alex-jones-interview-2-trending-on-youtube/

Alex Jones Megyn Kelly Full Interview Leaked
https://www.infowars.com/alex-jones-megyn-kelly-full-interview-leaked/

« Reply #228 on: Jun 18, 2017, 06:54:25 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

At present the only method to post videos is for an Admin to edit the Embed Code.
Its hard coded into the SMF Forum Software - not fixable.

This is how they used to allow people to post YouTube videos - using Flash plugin.
Flash is dead, its gone obsolete and browsers are no longer support Flash.

Here is how to embed a video according to SMF Software, note L: It does not work because Flash is no longer supported.

Flash Video (Old Method)

Code: [Select]
[flash=853,480]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dxQa0_vVx8[/flash]

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dxQa0_vVx8" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dxQa0_vVx8</a>

HTML 5 New Method

It is how to do it correctly to W3C standards on a proper website - where you have the video stored on your website in multiple file formats...

[html]
<video width="400" controls>
<source src="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dxQa0_vVx8" type="video/mp4">
<source src="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dxQa0_vVx8" type="video/ogg">
<source src="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dxQa0_vVx8" type="video/webm">
</video>
[/html]

HTML 5 - YouTube
This will not work for YouTube, because they like to play silly games to try and control the access to the content.  You must use their embed player.

Note it does not directly use the HTML5 <video> tag, it uses their player on their website. The <iframe> is a mini window inside the forum to include and so view the video on another website.

[html]
<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/lZVFUQOCQWI?ecver=2" width="640" height="360" frameborder="0"  allowfullscreen>
</iframe>
[/html]

Solutions

• Make everybody Admin
  • Make the Admin run around editing in embed code for every video posted
  • Don't use Forum Software, use something else more modern
  • Code a custom Webot to do the embed code

« Reply #229 on: Jun 18, 2017, 08:08:30 am »

Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
#1 Trouble Maker has also written a few articles.
Some of the threads are so comprehensive that just need editing down to turn into full length in depth articles.
I've had a go at writing, but you know I need practice and an editor.

Could we all co-operate ?
Can we come up with a plan(s) ?

If you write, I'll be happy to edit.
Same offer to #1 Troublemaker.
I love to do research; if you want help with a specific topic, let me know.

I think a news site with REAL truth (documented - the way Corbett does documentation: thorough, with links), and a clear path to the assertion the author is making. I tried to do that with the cholera bioweapon thread... show a history, document as much as possible to make the assertion that Saudi/US is using WMDs in Yemen. But the 'final' assertion - that bioweapons are being used - is hanging out there as a question; we can only assert that if we take that leap, based on documented evidence of history and proof of intent to destroy Yemenis.

That's the "conspiracy" part ... that last leap.
And potentially the kiss of death for spreading the word... unless you can really (without citing disinfo sites!) make the case. To really prove it, we'd need an admission by someone who was part of the operation, or we'd need toxicological evidence that identified a particular strain of Cholera known to be used in bioweapons. That may take years if it ever gets revealed.

Gary Webb's series of articles in the San Jose Mercury News got him fired, derided as a "conspiracy theorist" - vilified by the mainstream media.
Until it proved true, and we came to understand that Iran/Contra was real.

Likewise, the idea that the US would use a FALSE FLAG to start a war is "conspiracy theory" ... until you review the facts about the Gulf of Tonkin - the second attack "may never have happened" ... but it got the citizens of the US, who were tired of our intervention in Viet Nam, enraged enough to escalate the war. Mission accomplished. 

And of course, we have 911 and the fiction that brought us into the ME for the past 16 years... which we have documented here and on PPF. The PTB have effectively changed the meaning of "conspiracy theory" to "can't possibly be true: must be a nutcase"...

Definition of conspiracy theory
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/conspiracy%20theory
:  a theory that explains an event or set of circumstances as the result of a secret plot by usually powerful conspirators
conspiracy theorist noun

Now, look at how it's defined in Wikipedia:

Conspiracy theory
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conspiracy_theory
A conspiracy theory is an explanation of an event or situation that invokes a conspiracy without warrant, generally one involving an illegal or harmful act carried out by government or other powerful actors. Conspiracy theories often produce hypotheses that contradict the prevailing understanding of history or simple facts. The term is a derogatory one.

According to the political scientist Michael Barkun, conspiracy theories rely on the view that the universe is governed by design, and embody three principles: nothing happens by accident, nothing is as it seems, and everything is connected.[1]:3–4 Another common feature is that conspiracy theories evolve to incorporate whatever evidence exists against them, so that they become, as Barkun writes, a closed system that is unfalsifiable, and therefore "a matter of faith rather than proof".[1]:7[4]:10

Total bullshit, unless you consider...

They put enough "nutcases" out there to support that second paragraph in the Wiki definition - they seed the field with poison, so that they can use their own planted disinfo operations as "proof" that anyone who believes in a conspiracy theory MUST be nuts.

So, whatever we decide to do, we'll need to be sure to document with (as much as possible) original source info,
avoid disinfo websites as sources. These sites are extremely sophisticated, using the most glitzy graphics and feeding on emotion to build massive followings, while offering "truth" that supports the establishment agenda. They'll have you believing that THEY are the only source of 'real truth' - and march you down the merry path, and off the cliff. We can start by compiling a list as we identify them.

I've noticed that George Webb, who started that massive youtube daily video broadcast stream (focused on the Clinton Foundation, Podesta, and moving into other areas - now Seth Rich murder) has cited Sorcha Faal on a few occasions. When I saw that, I realized that he is either promoting disinformation, or he's ignorant of it. He also began his videos claiming to be a Trump supporter, and has more recently been claiming that he's always been a Bernie supporter. Hello?

The most effective way to destroy the truth is to add a few lies to the mix. Then the entire narrative gets discredited.

“He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it.”
Martin Luther King Jr.

« Reply #230 on: Jun 18, 2017, 08:23:11 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

In short we do not own the name, and other people are using GlobalGulag, and they are Trumpers not Truthers.
Of special note is Route24 / Optimus who used to run Gulag, is still Admin on GlobalGulag and PPF and owns the DomainName.

Anti-President Trump Activities
http://globalgulag.us/globalgulag/id207.html

YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/user/1Route24

Global Gulag Media News <--- pay attention
https://paper.li/GlobalGulag/1358276456#/

Twitter @GlobalGulag
https://twitter.com/GlobalGulag

Old GlobalGulag, before Healthwyze rescued Gulag
http://globalgulag.freesmfhosting.com/

Re: Don't listen to Alex! Just Don't.
« Reply #231 on: Jun 18, 2017, 08:38:59 am »

Q

• InfoWarrior
Its not your imagination PoseidonLost, and I did a count and found half a dozen articles on the one topic.

From the frontpage of Infowars :

Megyn Kelly Gets Scooped By Alex Jones
https://www.infowars.com/megyn-kelly-gets-scooped-by-alex-jones/

Alex Jones Plays Megyn Kelly Like a Fiddle: Ben Garrison
https://www.infowars.com/alex-jones-plays-megyn-kelly-like-a-fiddle-ben-garrison/

Alex Jones: ‘I Do Not Want Megyn Kelly’s Kid To Die Of Cancer’
https://www.infowars.com/alex-jones-i-do-not-want-megyn-kellys-kid-to-die-of-cancer/

Alex Jones Releases Shocking New Megyn Kelly Information

Leaked Megyn Kelly / Alex Jones Interview #2 Trending on YouTube
https://www.infowars.com/leaked-megyn-kelly-alex-jones-interview-2-trending-on-youtube/

Alex Jones Megyn Kelly Full Interview Leaked
https://www.infowars.com/alex-jones-megyn-kelly-full-interview-leaked/

And they're all 100% pure steaming piles of crap.

Jones said that he was 'scooping' Megyn Kelly and releasing the full audio blah blah, but he has done none of the above. He probably does not even have the full audio.

We know one thing for certain: Jones is scared shitless of this interview and has been on damage control and full spin mode ever since he did it.

Btw I disagree with those who say that Jones has not always been a shill of some sort. It's true that he has done some great work, but it has always been tainted with half-truths and deliberately incomplete and misleading information. Jones has always been a gatekeeper and most people who have 'woken up' have been directed into the Infowars pen where Jones has kept them entertained and neutralized. I remember making these points before I was [first] banned on ppf going back I can't remember how long..2010 maybe? The difference now is that there is much less 'good work' to distract people from the almost continuous lies, spin, shilling and gatekeeping.

« Reply #232 on: Jun 18, 2017, 09:26:24 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Speaking of What Went Wrong, Mike Adams persuaded Jones to ignore the forum and promote Planet Info Wars as a social media site..........

The Legend of Mike Adams and the Reality
http://healthwyze.org/reports/616-special-report-the-legend-of-mike-adams-and-the-reality

« Reply #233 on: Jun 18, 2017, 09:30:11 am »

Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
The difference now is that there is much less 'good work' to distract people from the almost continuous lies, spin, shilling and gatekeeping.

I think he lost some excellent reporters including Nimmo, Aaron & Melissa Dykes
“He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it.”
Martin Luther King Jr.

« Reply #234 on: Jun 18, 2017, 09:52:25 am »

Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

When False Flags Don't Fly

TRANSCRIPT AND REFERENCES:
http://www.corbettreport.com/articles...

Those who have studied history know that nothing invigorates and empowers an authoritarian regime more than a spectacular act of violence, some sudden and senseless loss of life that allows the autocrat to stand on the smoking rubble and identify himself as the hero. It is at moments like this that the public—still in shock from the horror of the tragedy that has just unfolded before them—can be led into the most ruthless despotism: despotism that now bears the mantle of "security."

Acts of terror and violence never benefit the average man or woman. They only ever benefit those in positions of power.

To continue reading, please click here:
http://www.corbettreport.com/articles...
Martin Luther King Jr.

« Reply #235 on: Jun 18, 2017, 10:22:59 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
I think he lost some excellent reporters including Nimmo, Aaron & Melissa Dykes

All of them had various "problems" from being gagged by non-disclosure agreements.

Aaron & Melsia Dykes continue to have trouble as they live in Austin Texas - last I heard.

Patrick Henningson got kicked out, but he has made a name for himself and gets invited onto CrossTalk on RT

Jesse Ventrua, not an employee - but he has been phoning AJ and telling him Trump is pure Goldman Sachs.

« Reply #236 on: Jun 18, 2017, 11:44:42 am »

2Revolutions

• InfoWarrior
Kurt Nimmo has been the most outspoken ex-Infowars employee.   

« Reply #237 on: Jun 18, 2017, 11:53:26 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Kurt Nimmo has been the most outspoken ex-Infowars employee.

I put that down to him being a long way from Austin Texas !

« Reply #238 on: Jun 18, 2017, 10:56:00 pm »

#1 Trouble Maker

• InfoWarrior
Same offer to #1 Troublemaker.
I love to do research; if you want help with a specific topic, let me know.

I think a news site with REAL truth (documented - the way Corbett does documentation: thorough, with links), and a clear path to the assertion the author is making. I tried to do that with the cholera bioweapon thread... show a history, document as much as possible to make the assertion that Saudi/US is using WMDs in Yemen. But the 'final' assertion - that bioweapons are being used - is hanging out there as a question; we can only assert that if we take that leap, based on documented evidence of history and proof of intent to destroy Yemenis.

That's the "conspiracy" part ... that last leap.
And potentially the kiss of death for spreading the word... unless you can really (without citing disinfo sites!) make the case. To really prove it, we'd need an admission by someone who was part of the operation, or we'd need toxicological evidence that identified a particular strain of Cholera known to be used in bioweapons. That may take years if it ever gets revealed.

Gary Webb's series of articles in the San Jose Mercury News got him fired, derided as a "conspiracy theorist" - vilified by the mainstream media.
Until it proved true, and we came to understand that Iran/Contra was real.

Likewise, the idea that the US would use a FALSE FLAG to start a war is "conspiracy theory" ... until you review the facts about the Gulf of Tonkin - the second attack "may never have happened" ... but it got the citizens of the US, who were tired of our intervention in Viet Nam, enraged enough to escalate the war. Mission accomplished. 

And of course, we have 911 and the fiction that brought us into the ME for the past 16 years... which we have documented here and on PPF. The PTB have effectively changed the meaning of "conspiracy theory" to "can't possibly be true: must be a nutcase"...

Now, look at how it's defined in Wikipedia:

Total bullshit, unless you consider...

They put enough "nutcases" out there to support that second paragraph in the Wiki definition - they seed the field with poison, so that they can use their own planted disinfo operations as "proof" that anyone who believes in a conspiracy theory MUST be nuts.

So, whatever we decide to do, we'll need to be sure to document with (as much as possible) original source info,
avoid disinfo websites as sources. These sites are extremely sophisticated, using the most glitzy graphics and feeding on emotion to build massive followings, while offering "truth" that supports the establishment agenda. They'll have you believing that THEY are the only source of 'real truth' - and march you down the merry path, and off the cliff. We can start by compiling a list as we identify them.

I've noticed that George Webb, who started that massive youtube daily video broadcast stream (focused on the Clinton Foundation, Podesta, and moving into other areas - now Seth Rich murder) has cited Sorcha Faal on a few occasions. When I saw that, I realized that he is either promoting disinformation, or he's ignorant of it. He also began his videos claiming to be a Trump supporter, and has more recently been claiming that he's always been a Bernie supporter. Hello?

The most effective way to destroy the truth is to add a few lies to the mix. Then the entire narrative gets discredited.

I'm glad you are onboard with everything that you laid out on a truth news / research forum. 

As I have been saying all along, DON'T GIVE UP.  People will always get tired of the same old same old that is out there.

I see Corbett / Rudkowski style sites / forums trending upward.  MSM / Alex Jones trending down.   I would encourage people to bookmark others who have shows which are featured on i.e. Corbett Report, and tune into what they are covering as well.

As for me,  I like to monitor establishment chatter and bring it to this forum for analysis. 

As time goes on, it's going to get more and more difficult for the establishment to pull off Hillary VS Trump freak shows

I will tell you this.  One of my professional background(s) is 'actual journalism' (lol) where I worked for Time Warner in NY, and we were producing YouTube videos before YouTube.  Time Warner was experimenting with local 24 / 7 news.  Thus NY 1 was born and branched out down south all the way to Florida.  Anyway, that's how I got stuck having to follow Hillary around and how I ran into Trump.  Believe me, those were 'not' the highlights of working in NY for Time Warner.

I like what Luke RudKowski does, and Project Veritas of course.

Where were YOU in 62?

Hit Piece with all the stopping power of a wet flannel
« Reply #239 on: Jun 19, 2017, 03:32:59 pm »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Hit Piece with all the stopping power of a wet flannel