You are Here:
Sorry Guest, you are banned from posting and sending personal messages on this forum.
Host Name Bans (EG)
This ban is not set to expire.
Hoax Korea distraction - saving Trump's voter base

Author (Read 2996 times)

« on: Apr 11, 2017, 05:41:01 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
It seems obvious to me that the next move, as planned, is to switch to North Korea. Indeed, if Syria was not occupying the front pages, that is all we would have been hearing about for the last few days.

Expect to hear from Trumps last supporter how he was right all along, how its 4DChess and demonstrates the true genius of Trump . . .

I will stick with pesky document called "The Budget", which proves that Trump planned to go all Military a long time ago  . . .  I know at the time people thought I was having some kind on mental breakdown online as I ranted on, and on, and on about the Budget being a complete surrender to the Military Industrial Complex, that its the Shadow Govt, not a Democratic Deep State.

I hope a few people will now realise why I did that, despite it causing offence at the time. It would have been a lot easier to keep quiet, keep my friends, not get banned twice in one week. I don't want to see any animosity around here, or back on PPF . . . If anyone is to blame, they are not signed up as members of the forum - Our real enemies live in places like Washington, or Golf courses, they meet at Bilderberg, G7, and Bohemian Grove.

If you want answers and solutions, then remember your Truth Movement ideals before the movement got infiltrated and derailed into partisan politics. We used to talk about the Illuminati, Project BlueBeam, Bilderberg, Bohemian Grove,  Iron Mountain, 911, Freemasons, 77, Theosphists, Waco, Comprehensive Financial Reports, RAND,  Ruby Ridge, Satanists, Oklahoma, MK Ultra - It was never about red team versus blue team, anyone posting that sort of trash got called out for not being fully awake.

We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.

Re: Hoax Korea distraction - saving Trump's voter base
« Reply #1 on: Apr 11, 2017, 09:18:27 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

« Reply #2 on: Apr 11, 2017, 09:49:02 am »

Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
I hope a few people will now realise why I did that, despite it causing offence at the time. It would have been a lot easier to keep quiet, keep my friends, not get banned twice in one week. I don't want to see any animosity around here, or back on PPF . . .

If anyone is to blame, they are not signed up as members of the forum -
Our real enemies live in places like Washington, or Golf courses,
they meet at Bilderberg, G7, and Bohemian Grove.

If you want answers and solutions, then remember your Truth Movement ideals before the movement got infiltrated and derailed into partisan politics. We used to talk about the Illuminati, Project BlueBeam, Bilderberg, Bohemian Grove,  Iron Mountain, 911, Freemasons, 77, Theosphists, Waco, Comprehensive Financial Reports, RAND,  Ruby Ridge, Satanists, Oklahoma, MK Ultra - It was never about red team versus blue team, anyone posting that sort of trash got called out for not being fully awake.

They've skillfully enacted a divide-and-conquer hit on the truth movement,
using the same tools they use to coopt government members:
- saturating the media with divisive fake MSM news,
- polarizing people into "you're with us or you're with the enemy" camps
- buying off media organizations with $$$ to 'steer' the debate

So we have to remain calm and keep looking for the truth.
We have to be willing to see the truth without blinders - no matter how hard it is.

There is no individual hero coming to save us - it is all of us coming together that can make a difference.

What if people on this flight had all stood up and demanded the jackbooted thugs leave that poor man alone?
What if people on the flight had actually done something to help protect the guy being assaulted?

Fly the Fascist Skies: Man Being Ripped off Plane Shows How Far Society Has Fallen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmxcTtS22u8
“He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it.”
Martin Luther King Jr.

« Reply #3 on: Apr 11, 2017, 10:03:07 am »

Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0405094/

The Lives of Others

In 1984 East Germany, legendary Stasi Hauptmann Gerd Wiesler (Ulrich Mühe), code name HGW XX/7, accepts an assignment from his superiors to spy on the playwright Georg Dreyman (Sebastian Koch), who has previously escaped state scrutiny due to his pro-Communist views and international recognition. Wiesler and his team bug the apartment, set up surveillance equipment in an attic, and begin reporting Dreyman's activities.

==========================

What happened to that man on the United flight, was a perfect example of how we have become conditioned to sit still as "Brown Shirts" come and carry someone away... we even rationalize is as, "well, he should have complied."
What we witnessed is a bunch of sheep watching as the foxes dragged one of them away.

“He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it.”
Martin Luther King Jr.

« Reply #4 on: Apr 11, 2017, 11:45:39 am »

tahoeblue

• Global Moderator
  • InfoWarrior
What if people on this flight had all stood up and demanded the jackbooted thugs leave that poor man alone?
What if people on the flight had actually done something to help protect the guy being assaulted?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iklm3sSds00
Neil Young - Let's Roll

"Let's Roll"

I know I said I love you,
I know you know it's true,
I've got to put the phone down,
and do what we got to do.

One's standing in the ilselway,
Two more at the door,
We've got to get inside there,
Before they kill somemore.

Time is runnin' out,
Let's roll.
Time is runnin' out,
Let's roll.

No time for indecision,
We've got to make a move,
I hope that were foregiven,
For what we got to

How this all got started,
I'll never understand,
I hope someone can fly this thing,
And get us back to land.

Time is runnin' out,
Let's roll.
Time is runnin' out,
Let's roll.

No one has the answer,
But one thing is true,
You've got to turn on evil,
When it's coming after you,
You've gota face it down,
And when it tries to hide,
You've gota go in after it,

And never be denied,
Time is runnin' out,
Let's roll.

Let's roll for freedom,
Let's roll for love,
We're going after satan,
On the wings of a dove,
Let's roll for justice,
Let's roll for truth,
Let's not let our children,
Grow up fearful in there youth.

Time is runnin' out,
Let's roll.
Time is runnin' out,
Let's roll.
Time is runnin' out,
Let's roll.

http://truedemocracyparty.net/2013/01/npr-national-propaganda-radio-nazi-propaganda-radio-is-joseph-goebbels-running-national-public-radio-i-cant-believe-the-crap-they-are-putting-over-the-radio/

« Reply #5 on: Apr 11, 2017, 03:55:03 pm »

Jackson Holly

• InfoWarrior
... belligerent passengers are pulled
off flights every day ... just sayin'

Doctor dragged off flight was convicted
of trading drugs for sex

By Natalie Musumeci April 11, 2017

http://nypost.com/2017/04/11/doctor-dragged-off-flight-convicted-of-trading-drugs-for-sex/

Revealed: All About the Doctor Dragged Off
Overbooked United Flight — and His Troubled Past

APRIL 11, 2017

http://people.com/human-interest/david-dao-united-airlines-flight/

...... too bad he's not your normal 'hero' type.

St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself.'

« Reply #6 on: Apr 11, 2017, 05:04:03 pm »

Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
off flights every day ... just sayin'

Doctor dragged off flight was convicted
of trading drugs for sex

By Natalie Musumeci April 11, 2017

http://nypost.com/2017/04/11/doctor-dragged-off-flight-convicted-of-trading-drugs-for-sex/

Revealed: All About the Doctor Dragged Off
Overbooked United Flight — and His Troubled Past

APRIL 11, 2017

http://people.com/human-interest/david-dao-united-airlines-flight/

Jackson - perhaps we should get a criminal record of everybody on a flight, so that if they are abused by the local police, we can (based on their criminal record) sit quietly and let it happen, or (if they're innocent) apparently, sit quietly and let it happen.

It doesn't matter what offenses he committed; they didn't attack and drag him off the flight because of his alleged criminal history.
The history is irrelevant in this case.
If it was you, or me, or anyone else, it would have been wrong.
With this guy, it was wrong.
Martin Luther King Jr.

« Reply #7 on: Apr 11, 2017, 05:11:34 pm »

Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
So everything is about No. Korea today - the new demon... while Tillerson is over in Russia NOT meeting with Putin, and we have thousands of troops on the ground just inside the Syrian border, more in Jordan...

I think No. Korea (and the ever-faithful puppet Kim Jong ___ <--fill in the blank for latest generation puppet) totally gives Asian cover to the goings on in the Middle East which is a much more serious threat.
Martin Luther King Jr.

« Reply #8 on: Apr 11, 2017, 05:26:09 pm »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

I don't care if he was a gay transvestite zoroastrian with pink hair and wearing and adolf hitler t-shirt
Its wrong.

« Reply #9 on: Apr 11, 2017, 06:23:22 pm »

Jackson Holly

• InfoWarrior

... I haven't kept up with this story ... I just heard
some talk on radio about it. United says there are
similar instances daily ... flyers agree to this in the
fine print ... if not enuff passengers volunteer, then
they decide by lot. The man (they said) was belligerent ...
they have used force before, always win in court. His
character, mental health history and court records certainly
WILL be brought forward in any suit.

St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself.'

« Reply #10 on: Apr 11, 2017, 06:37:38 pm »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
So everything is about No. Korea today - the new demon... while Tillerson is over in Russia NOT meeting with Putin, and we have thousands of troops on the ground just inside the Syrian border, more in Jordan...

I think No. Korea (and the ever-faithful puppet Kim Jong ___ <--fill in the blank for latest generation puppet) totally gives Asian cover to the goings on in the Middle East which is a much more serious threat.

I don't know why, but I just can not get worked up about this tin pot joke - until I remember that China views an attack on N.Korea as an act of war.

But even then something makes me think of "Showman Ship"
Its not that I can think of anything specific right now, but my instinct is this is all theatre.

I will not be sleeping in the Bunker tonight.

Example :
Trump says the U.S. is sending an 'armada' to North Korea as he refuses to say Kim Jong-un is 'mentally fit' – only that he's doing the 'wrong thing'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4403204/Trump-blasts-N-Korea-doing-wrong-thing.html

« Reply #11 on: Apr 11, 2017, 07:08:03 pm »

Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Martin Luther King Jr.

« Reply #12 on: Apr 12, 2017, 07:16:49 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

Are but now we have "Hope" and "Change" under the new President . . . LOL

Previously under Obama, Jones and Pizenich droned on for hours about N. Korea as pathetic, a manufactured threat . . . .
Now he has flipped a U-Turn and praises Trump for a threat that under Obama he declared a hoax.

4DChess anyone ?
 :P

« Reply #13 on: Apr 12, 2017, 07:52:53 am »

Jackson Holly

• InfoWarrior

GETTY

... Kimmie is crazy ... and getting crazier. They have let him
obtain nukes and now (at least) medium range missiles which
he is firing into the sea towards Japan. We can all agree I believe
that he is a disaster waiting to happen. Looks to me like
Xi will do something dramatic to stem his megalomania,
probably in exchange for some breaks in the trade
negotiations ... I believe (hope) this was Trump's plan all along.

Interesting: Kim Jong-un's chilling invasion plans REVEALED by North Korean defector
√ INTERVIEW http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/604570/North-Korea-World-war-3-US-Kim-Jong-un-invasion-plans-South-Korea-Donald-Trump-Carl-Vinson

« Reply #14 on: Apr 12, 2017, 08:29:46 am »

Adolf Hitler

• Awakened

GETTY

... Kimmie is crazy ... and getting crazier. They have let him
obtain nukes and now (at least) medium range missiles which
he is firing into the sea towards Japan. We can all agree I believe
that he is a disaster waiting to happen. Looks to me like
Xi will do something dramatic to stem his megalomania,
probably in exchange for some breaks in the trade
negotiations ... I believe (hope) this was Trump's plan all along.

Interesting: Kim Jong-un's chilling invasion plans REVEALED by North Korean defector
√ INTERVIEW http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/604570/North-Korea-World-war-3-US-Kim-Jong-un-invasion-plans-South-Korea-Donald-Trump-Carl-Vinson

lol

manages to be more bellicose coward  than Mussolini

u not falling 4 this hoax ?
My politics changed post '45 while hiding on a Kibutz

« Reply #15 on: Apr 12, 2017, 09:01:27 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Its a gullibility test . . . do you pass or fail . . . lol

Navy SEAL team responsible for killing Osama bin Laden 'is training alongside troops in South Korea preparing to "incapacitate" Kim Jong-un
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4405000/US-Navy-SEALs-killed-Bin-Laden-target-Kim-Jong-un.html

« Reply #16 on: Apr 12, 2017, 09:33:47 am »

Jackson Holly

• InfoWarrior

... I don't think they would broadcast it on
dailymail if it were real, right? Probably just
a bogus clickbait story.

« Reply #17 on: Apr 12, 2017, 09:30:07 pm »

Jackson Holly

• InfoWarrior
North Korea's Korean Central News Agency (KCNA) in Pyongyang on October 12, 2015. REUTERS/KCNA

North Korea May Be Gearing Up For A
Weekend Nuke Test Or Worse

RYAN PICKRELL - 04/12/2017

North Korea may test a nuclear weapon this weekend, according to U.S. government sources.

The North has reportedly installed a nuclear device inside one of the tunnels at its Punggye-ri Nuclear Test Site, reports Voice of America’s Steve Herman, citing government and other sources. A provocation is expected Saturday, but it could possibly come sooner.

Saturday is the “Day of the Sun,” the 105th anniversary of the birth of North Korean founder. This would be the North’s sixth nuclear test.

“We have no comment at this time, but we will be watching closely,” a National Security Council official told VOA.

Reporters in Pyongyang, the capital of North Korea, are being told to be ready to evacuate the city at a moment’s notice, signaling that tensions on the peninsula may soon skyrocket.

38 North is now reporting that Punggye-ri is “primed and ready.”

There is also the possibility that North Korea will test an intercontinental
ballistic missile in the days to come. They have threatened to do so multiple times.

News of a possible test comes as the a U.S. Navy carrier strike group led by the USS Carl Vinson sails towards Korea. In Syria, President Donald Trump demonstrated what happens when a country “crosses the line;” however, North Korea’s weapons program makes the situation on the Korean peninsula much more complex. A sixth North Korean nuclear weapons test will put Trump’s resolve to the test.

The North Korean nuclear threat has puzzled world leaders for decades.

√ Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2017/04/12/north-korea-may-be-gearing-up-for-a-weekend-nuke-test/#ixzz4e5n2gc8v

« Reply #18 on: Apr 13, 2017, 06:34:40 am »

Jackson Holly

• InfoWarrior

« Reply #19 on: Apr 14, 2017, 09:19:09 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Operation Foal Eagle

:P

Re: Hoax Korea distraction - annual Foal Eagle hoax
« Reply #20 on: Apr 14, 2017, 09:21:05 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

« Reply #21 on: Apr 14, 2017, 09:21:59 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

« Reply #22 on: Apr 14, 2017, 09:25:36 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
USS Carl Vinson in Busan for annual Foal Eagle drills

Re: Hoax Korea distraction - Evidence of a U-Turn by Infowars
« Reply #23 on: Apr 14, 2017, 09:34:34 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

Back when North Korea was a hoax threat . . .

Re: Hoax Korea distraction - Trump bots and Obama bots - both idiots
« Reply #24 on: Apr 14, 2017, 09:40:39 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Obama Zombies Sign Petition To Nuke North Korea!

They have the memory of a goldfish
- Alex Jones

This is why Trump bots are no different to Obama bots.