You are Here:
Sorry Guest, you are banned from posting and sending personal messages on this forum.
Host Name Bans (EG)
This ban is not set to expire.
China will start WWIII

Author (Read 1238 times)

China will start WWIII
« on: Apr 06, 2017, 12:42:16 pm »

iamc

• Sr. InfoWarrior
 China is the nation to watch for the Start of WWIII...

Russia will be betrayed by China and N. Korea will send out the first Nuke at Japan...and then WWIII starts..,

...any thoughts about my assumption ???

...OYE: Think about it...
When the Truth was Murdered:
Common Sense ran away...

Re: China will start WWIII
« Reply #1 on: Apr 06, 2017, 02:58:01 pm »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

Code: [Select]

[html]
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/9EH1G4EwljM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
[/html]

Not many people have even the vaguest clue what the average Chinese thinks, let alone what their politburo thinks.

Missing from the pool of public knowledge would be modern Chinese history, and knowing that, factor in Chinese nationalism, and you got an explosive mix.

Here is another way of looking at it. If your country had a foriegn fleet show up visible from the shore, just to humiliate your country, ( at this point insert strong adult language )

Meanwhile we have such super brains in Washington as Insane Macking Muck Caine !

[/code]
We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.

« Reply #2 on: Apr 07, 2017, 12:14:54 pm »

saffron

• Awakened
We all know that to attack North Korea is the same as attacking China.   China has come out and said so, and that they will defend their friends North Korea.  For America to attack Korea is going to war with China who will simply supply endless arms and soldiers, providing an endless war that will deplete & weaken America further.  Also, China's troops are not demoralized as ours are.  I noticed the demoralization of our troops in the third-rate "display" parade for Trump on inauguration day.  I think we all know that if we go to war with China, we lose.

So, China says they will back their friends North Korea.  Fine, then China can tell North Korea to knock it off, too.  I hope Trump tells the general this, today in their meeting.

love, e
Love ---> The wish to bestow the fullness of joyous Life...

« Reply #3 on: Apr 07, 2017, 12:26:11 pm »

Donnay

• Global Moderator
  • InfoWarrior
6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

Luke 21:36  (KIV)
16 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.
"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters. "

« Reply #4 on: Apr 07, 2017, 02:04:44 pm »

tahoeblue

• Global Moderator
  • InfoWarrior
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yxy48n7Y9xA
John Lennon's final scenes from How I Won the War

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEZFe94xpkk
John Lennon's Scenes in How I Won the War