You are Here:
Have you realized you've been duped by Trump yet?

Author (Read 4608 times)

Re: Have you realized you've been duped by Trump yet?
« Reply #80 on: Jun 15, 2017, 04:44:28 pm »

#1 Trouble Maker

• InfoWarrior
Trump is President: because America is SICK of the BS of DC and the EVIL that infects our world... :'(

...Trump is attempting to STOP the evil of money that runs the Earth!

...SAY "The DEEP State Hole to HELL!

I can see this Forum is against the reality that Trump is President and he will get things done...

...and that is a lot better than the plight that the UK and Europe is in...and The Middle East will always be in the spot Light of trouble...

...and this is WHY? Radical Islam is a Hell bent Cult that will go to HELL!!!

...and this is WHY?  America will END the Jihad of Mental Islam....

Please go back to the Trump echo chamber formerly known as Prison Planet Forum.  There you can freely discuss the same old worn out topics like...

"OMG!!!!! THE DEEP STATE IS OUT TO GET TRUMP YET AGAIN!!!!"

"Trump kept all of his promises..."

"Trump stopped TTP" (Although he really didn't)

"Trump stopped Paris Climate Agreement" (Although he really didn't)

Engage in some 'WAG THE HILLARY' nonsense.  (Hey, how's that Hillary prosecution going?  Insert excuse...)

... and plan how Trump is going to lead you on a 'neo crusade' to fight those gosh darn mooooooooooooslims.  Too bad Trump made a multi-million dollar arms deal with Saudi Arabia.  ::)

If you're a really good Trump bot, Doc Larson will make you moderator, and you can ban anyone who doesn't conform to your myopic point of view.

Oh, and by-the-way...

Thanks for doing YOUR part in killing the Prison Planet Forum.  >:(

For All You People Who Live Outside the Big Island Known As USA, A Gift For You From Us in The USA https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wu3-QqQHK08  ENJOY!
Where were YOU in 62?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJuqUErChmM&t=6704s

« Reply #81 on: Jun 15, 2017, 05:55:13 pm »

2Revolutions

• InfoWarrior
Trump is President: because America is SICK of the BS of DC and the EVIL that infects our world... :'(

I can see this Forum is against the reality that Trump is President and he will get things done...

...and that is a lot better than the plight that the UK and Europe is in...and The Middle East will always be in the spot Light of trouble...

I have not read where anyone on this forum has denied that Donald Trump is the President of the United States.  Myself and others have been documenting that he most likely will not fulfill the promises he made based of his words, actions and political appointments.  The same documenting was done when Barack Obama was president.   

I am skeptical of Trump's intentions when he authorizes a military strike on Syria based off of evidence provided by the White Helmets, a group that has ties to western backed mercenaries trying to overthrow Assad just like they did Muammar Gaddafi. 

I remember the Truth Movement was founded on a core belief that the official government story of 9/11 that 19 Muslim hijackers and a man in a cave could defeat a trillion dollar military industrial complex was a lie.    Al Qaeda was often called Al CIA duh because the US and British government have a long history of funding, training and using mercenary groups of different racial and religious backgrounds to further their agenda of order out of chaos.   The only thing that has changed since 9/11 is the name of bogeyman.  The shadow government remains firmly in place profiting and controlling both sides of the war on terror. 

« Reply #82 on: Jun 16, 2017, 05:28:04 am »

David Icke Bot

• Web Bot
  • InfoWarrior
    • David Icke
Pentagon to send nearly 4,000 more troops to Afghanistan

BY ANDREW CHEETHAM ON 16 JUNE 2017 GMT
https://www.davidicke.com/article/415915/pentagon-send-nearly-4000-troops-afghanistan

‘The Pentagon will send nearly 4,000 additional troops to Afghanistan in an effort to turn around a war that commanders have described as a stalemate, the Associated Press reported Thursday.

Earlier this week, President Trump provided his defense secretary, Jim Mattis, with the authority to determine troop levels in Afghanistan.

The Pentagon is reviewing the strategy for Afghanistan, which Mattis said may take several weeks. But the question of sending additional troops is considered urgent in order to halt recent Taliban advances as another fighting season gets underway. The Taliban generally steps up violence in the warm months, when snows melt and roads become passable.

The AP cited a Trump administration source who was not authorized to discuss the decision publicly and said the decision could be announced as early as next week.’

Read more: Pentagon to send nearly 4,000 more troops to Afghanistan
Webot for posting David Icke Articles and Videos

« Reply #83 on: Jun 16, 2017, 05:40:06 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

Don't be fooled by the title

About 5 minutes into the video David Icke explains how the Pied Piper mislead the Alt-Media into becoming the Fake-Alt-Media.
Discusses how the history of the manipulation in glorious detail.

David Icke Discusses the Political Awakening In the Wake of Trump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8GkUkxnu20

We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.

« Reply #84 on: Jun 20, 2017, 08:35:05 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

Donald Trump's Foreign Policy That The Media Wont Mention

« Reply #85 on: Jun 20, 2017, 11:26:52 am »

2Revolutions

• InfoWarrior
Trump's foreign policy is being led by James Mattis (Secretary of Defense) who attended Bilderberg in 2015.

http://www.bilderbergmeetings.org/participants2015.html

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Swamp Critters Galore: Death Merchant Guy to Head Up Trump’s Bureau of Industry and Security

June 16, 2017
Kurt Nimmo
http://anotherdayintheempire.com/swamp-critters-galore-death-merchant-guy-head-trumps-bureau-industry-security/

And creatures from the corporatist black lagoon just keep on coming.

In May, the Donald nominated Richard Ashooh to head up the Bureau of Industry and Security at the Commerce for Export Administration.

Here’s a little background on Ashooh:

In 1995, Ashooh joined New Hampshire defense contractor Sanders, which manufactured electronics for the military, working his way up to be vice president of government relations—a lobbyist. Sanders was purchased by Lockheed, which later spun it off to BAE Systems, with Ashooh remaining with the company. In 2001, he was director of public affairs in BAE Systems North America’s Information and Electronic Warfare Systems division. In January 2003, he moved from New Hampshire to Maryland as BAE’s vice president of legislative affairs to take advantage of his lobbying experience. Back in New Hampshire, he was the company’s vice president of strategic relations and homeland security.

Remember Trump’s lobbying ban?

That was then, this is now.

Back in April, Trump installed Benjamin Cassidy as assistant secretary for legislative affairs. Cassidy previously worked as a senior executive at Boeing’s international business sector and marketed Boeing military products abroad.

Then there’s Jonathan Rath Hoffman, a member of the New Hampshire steering committee for the Bush-Cheney presidential campaign. He was named assistant secretary for public affairs. Hoffman worked as a consultant to the Chertoff Group, the Homeland Security consulting firm. You can thank Chertoff the next time you go to the airport and are marched through a naked body radiation scanner. Hoffman is another Bush administration retread scooped up by Trump and crew. He’s connected to Americans for Peace, Prosperity and Security, a death merchant lobbying group comprised of former officials from Raytheon, BAE Systems, SAIC, and other major defense contractors.

In March, Trump selected Pat Shanahan as deputy secretary of defense. Shanahan is a vice president at Boeing and formerly led the company’s missile defense subsidiary.

Let’s not forget former New Mexico Congresswoman Heather Wilson. She worked as a consultant to a Lockheed Martin subsidiary. Then there’s Elaine Duke, the nominee for deputy secretary of homeland security. She previously consulted for Booz Allen Hamilton, General Dynamics, and the Columbia Group.

It’s one big happy death merchant family.

#1 Trouble Maker

• InfoWarrior
Swamp Critters Galore: Death Merchant Guy to Head Up Trump’s Bureau of Industry and Security

Swamp creatures in Lord Savior's Cabinet?  NO PROOF!!  NO PROOF!!  NO PROOF!!  You're circle jerking!!  Even if there are swamp creatures in Trump's cabinet THE DEEP STATE PUT THEM THERE!!!! Trump didn't do it!!!  "I'll watch from afar "  hahahahahaha

------------------------------------------------

My apologies, I couldn't help myself.  It's like Obama-bot deja vu
For All You People Who Live Outside the Big Island Known As USA, A Gift For You From Us in The USA https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wu3-QqQHK08  ENJOY!
Where were YOU in 62?

Q

• InfoWarrior
Swamp creatures in Lord Savior's Cabinet?  NO PROOF!!  NO PROOF!!  NO PROOF!!  You're circle jerking!!  Even if there are swamp creatures in Trump's cabinet THE DEEP STATE PUT THEM THERE!!!! Trump didn't do it!!!  "I'll watch from afar "  hahahahahaha

------------------------------------------------

My apologies, I couldn't help myself.  It's like Obama-bot deja vu

Ohhh I see you from afar, ye poor faithless wretches who believeth not in the Turmeric Man  - ye who lack the vision to see that while all appearances show Him to be a corrupt and bufoonish liar diverting your birthright into the hands of his billionaire backers, this is not so! Ask not for proof on this matter for I have faith, and there is no greater faith [required] than to believe this, believe me..

Cold Roti

"Heil Drumpf!"
~ Alex Jones

« Reply #89 on: Jun 22, 2017, 10:47:29 pm »

#1 Trouble Maker

• InfoWarrior

Donald Trump's Foreign Policy That The Media Wont Mention

This should be my vindication.  For I was the 'lone voice' trying to explain to people, under tremendous criticism,  that the media was only attacking Trump to insulate him and distract the masses to the fact he was one of the biggest frauds since Obama.  Maybe even much bigger.

Now people have woken up to the fact that Trump IS Hillary Clinton on steroids in Syria.
Where were YOU in 62?

« Reply #90 on: Jun 23, 2017, 10:56:40 am »

#1 Trouble Maker

• InfoWarrior

Hmm... most of the U-Turns are not on this thread, and the thought of cataloguing all of them is a little depressing.

Hey,, where did the TrumpCare Bill end up going on this forum?
Where were YOU in 62?

« Reply #91 on: Jun 23, 2017, 05:10:18 pm »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Hey,, where did the TrumpCare Bill end up going on this forum?

No idea.

Need more people with super secret powers to find things "lost" in general discussion and move it to the correct place.

« Reply #92 on: Jun 24, 2017, 05:35:08 am »

David Icke Bot

• Web Bot
  • InfoWarrior
    • David Icke
The American Empire Is Now Effectively Being Run by Generals
BY ANDREW CHEETHAM ON 24 JUNE 2017 GMT
https://www.davidicke.com/article/416910/american-empire-now-effectively-run-generals

‘Last Thursday, the well-connected political scientist Ian Bremmer tweeted the following: “Heard from Defense Min of a US ally: Mattis & Tillerson said they make relevant policy decisions & ignore Trump because he’s not in charge.” In other words, national security policy is being set not by the duly-elected president of the United States but by a career army officer and the former CEO of ExxonMobil.

This isn’t entirely bad news. As I’ve written, Trump is uniquely malleable, ignorant, and ill-suited for the role of shaping U.S. foreign policy. As long as he’s commander-in-chief, it’s at least a little reassuring to know that a man of his temperament is not the one making these kinds of life-and-death decisions.

What is concerning is that in the absence of a real president at least theoretically accountable to the public, the American empire is now effectively being run by generals, including both Secretary of Defense Mattis and his ally, National Security Advisor H.R. McMaster. Trump inherited from Barack Obama undeclared but nonetheless bloody wars in at least seven countries— Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Pakistan, Somalia, Syria, and Yemen. In each conflict, U.S. military officials have sought, and continue to seek, military solutions.’

Read more: The American Empire Is Now Effectively Being Run by Generals

« Reply #93 on: Jun 24, 2017, 05:56:50 am »

David Icke Bot

• Web Bot
  • InfoWarrior
    • David Icke
Boeing plant where Donald Trump vowed to create jobs fires almost 200 people

BY ANDREW CHEETHAM ON 24 JUNE 2017 GMT CORPORATE CRIME,  US NEWS
https://www.davidicke.com/article/416872/boeing-plant-donald-trump-vowed-create-jobs-fires-almost-200-people

‘The South Carolina Boeing plant where President Donald Trump spoke about saving American jobs is laying off almost 200 workers, the company says.

Boeing’s South Carolina assembly plant has notified employees that they will be off the company’s payrolls from 25 August, company spokeswoman Lori Guntr told The Independent.

The layoffs are part of a larger effort to cut costs at Boeing, where intense competition with rival manufacturer Airbus has forced the company to lower prices and make savings. Orders for the company’s signature 777 jet have also slowed, with production down nearly 60 per cent from its peak.’

Read more: Boeing plant where Donald Trump vowed to create jobs fires almost 200 people