You are Here:
World War Three: How Close Are We?

Author (Read 6139 times)

World War Three: How Close Are We?
« on: Sep 06, 2014, 04:32:00 am »

iamc

• Sr. InfoWarrior
 In the last 100 years we have had two World Wars, and what would make us think the NWO is not going to start World War III?

They will start WWIII: and it is only a matter of WHEN!

So how close are we to WWIII?

I would say:

"War is knocking at the Door!"
When the Truth was Murdered:
Common Sense ran away...

Re: World War Three: How Close Are We?
« Reply #1 on: Sep 12, 2014, 03:34:57 am »

iamc

• Sr. InfoWarrior
 Russia will no longer take the bulling from the West: and will Fight/with China/against the West when all Hell breaks loose in the near future---and this will be WWIII.
Common Sense ran away...

« Reply #2 on: Mar 26, 2016, 12:33:07 pm »

Geniocrat

I would say that the anti-cabalists who see the Nefilim/Globalist Alliance for what it is are working very hard to keep WW3 from happening.

It is a good thing there are brave people out there like Karen Hudes and Edward Snowden doing what they can to stop these people.

What is really astonishing is how Prison Planet and Infowars want to focus on their kakistocrat puppets in various European nations and America and Canada rather than the 10,000+ Nefilim at the Vatican whom are behind the majority of human enslavement and suffering.

Amazing how they call themselves Prison Planet, acknowledge the jailers (Globalists) but want to ignore the staff of wardens (the Nefilim).

Sitchin and Hudes never knew each other personally yet they are both describing the same species.

http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=18891

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2017, 03:23:08 am »

Maisharuka

I do not think so, and have a more exotic idea.

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2017, 05:40:34 am »

Al Bundy

• InfoWarrior
Thanks to Trump, we are far away from WW3.

« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2017, 06:30:18 am »

iamc

• Sr. InfoWarrior
 Tic Tock goes the clock the world is close to disaster:

Tic Tock goes the Clock as World War Three is coming faster...

President Trump has put a slow motion to the notion of WWIII: But the fact of the matter is: The world is Loaded with Nuclear Bombs in the wrong hands: and this tells me that some Arsehole will push the Button...

Tic Tock goes the clock...
Common Sense ran away...

« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2017, 06:46:07 am »

Al Bundy

• InfoWarrior
Tic Tock goes the clock the world is close to disaster:

Tic Tock goes the Clock as World War Three is coming faster...

President Trump has put a slow motion to the notion of WWIII: But the fact of the matter is: The world is Loaded with Nuclear Bombs in the wrong hands: and this tells me that some Arsehole will push the Button...

Tic Tock goes the clock...

No. Clock is stopped. Trump, Putin and Xi Jinping wants World to live.

« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2017, 08:46:51 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

Korea was scheduled event, a lot of these happenings have more than meets the eye.
We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.

« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2017, 01:03:56 pm »

Al Bundy

• InfoWarrior

Korea was scheduled event, a lot of these happenings have more than meets the eye.

Russia and China will take care of President of North Korea Kim Jong-un. :)

« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2017, 01:33:11 pm »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

Its a scheduled annual confrontation exercise called Operation Foal Eagle, and related military exercises... The South Koreans find it annoying, as does everyone else.

Point is this is a manufactured enemy, and the threat is hoax level.

« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2017, 06:43:20 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

Zero Hedge
'Anonymous' Issues Ominous World War 3 Warning: "The Citizens Will Be The Last To Know"
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-09/anonymous-issues-ominous-world-war-3-warning-citizen-will-be-last-know

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Are You Ready to Die?
May 11, 2017
Paul Craig Roberts
http://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2017/05/11/are-you-ready-to-die/

In George Orwell’s 1949 dystopian novel, 1984, information that no longer is consistent with Big Brother’s explanations is chucked down the Memory Hole. In the real American dystopia in which we currently live, the information is never reported at all.

On April 26—16 days ago—Lt. Gen. Viktor Poznihir, Deputy Chief of the Main Operations Directorate of the Russian Armed Forces, stated at the Moscow International Security Conference that the Operations Command of the Russian General Staff has concluded that Washington is preparing a nuclear first strike on Russia.

See:

https://www.rt.com/news/386276-us-missile-shield-russia-strike/

http://www.fort-russ.com/2017/04/us-forces-preparing-sudden-nuclear.html

https://www.times-gazette.com/ap%20general%20news/2016/10/12/russia-china-to-mull-joint-response-to-us-missile-shield 

http://themillenniumreport.com/2017/04/us-forces-preparing-sudden-nuclear-strike-on-russia-moscow-security-conference/

The Times-Gazett in Ashland, Ohio, was the only US print media that a Google search could turn up that reported this most alarming of all announcements. A Google search turned up no reports on US TV, and none on Canadian, Australian, European, or any other media except RT and Internet sites.

I have been unable to find any report that any US Senator or Representative or any European, Canadian, or Australian politician has raised a voice of concern.

No one in Washington got on the telephone to tell Putin that this was all a mistake, that the US was not preparing a nuclear first strike on Russia, or ask Putin how this serious situation could be defused.

Americans do not even know about it, except for my readers.

I would have expected at least that the CIA would have planted the story in the Washington Post, the New York Times, CNN, MSNBC, and NPR that General Poznihir was expressing his personal opinion, nothing to be taken seriously. But apparently Americans and their European vassals are not to even know that such an accussation was made.

As I reported some time ago and more recently in my column about North Korea, the Chinese leadership has also concluded that the US intends a nuclear first strike against China.

Alone either Russia or China can destroy the US. If they act together, the destruction of the US would be redundant. What is the intelligence, if any, and morality, clearly none, of the US leadership that recklessly and irresponsibly invites Russia and China to preempt Washington’s attack on them with an attack on the US?

Surely not even insouciant Americans are so stupid as to think that Russia and China will just sit there and wait for Washington’s nuclear attack.

I lived through every stage of the Cold War. I participated in it. Never in my life have I experienced the situation where two nuclear powers were convinced that the third was going to surprise them with a nuclear attack.

I supported Trump because he, unlike Hillary, said he would normalize relations with Russia. Instead he has raised the tensions between the nuclear powers. Nothing is more irresponsible or dangerous.

We currently are in the most dangerous situation of my lifetime, and there is ZERO AWARENESS AND NO DISCUSSION!

How can this be? Putin has been issuing warnings for years. He has told the Western presstitute media on more than one occasion that they, in their dishonesty, are pushing the world to nuclear war. Putin has said over and over, “I issue warnings and no one hears.” “How do I get through to you?”

Maybe the morons will hear when mushroom clouds appear over Washington and New York, and Europe ceases to exist, as it will if Europe continues the confrontation with Russia as is required from Washington’s well-paid vassals.

Within the last several years I reported the Chinese government’s reaction to US war plans for a nuclear strike on China. The Chinese showed how their submarines would destroy the West Coast of the US and their ICBMs would finish off the rest of the country.

I reported all of this, and it produced no response. The Memory Hole wasn’t needed, as neither Washington nor the presstitutes nor the Internet noticed. This is insouciance to the thousandth degree.

In America and its subservient, crawling on their knees vassal states, the information never gets reported, so it never has to be put down the Memory Hole.

If you convince someone that you are going to kill them, they are going to kill you first. A government, such as what exists in Washington, that convinces powerful countries that they are targeted, is a government that has no respect whatsoever for the lives of its own people or the peoples of the world or for any life on planet Earth.

Such a government as Washington is evil beyond all measure, as are the media whores and European, Canadian, Australian, and Japanese vassal states that serve Washington at the expense of their own citizens.

Despite all their efforts to believe otherwise, the Russian and Chinese leaderships have finally arrived, belatedly, at the realization that Washington is evil to the core and is the agent of Satan.

For Russia and China, the Satanic Evil that rules in the West has reduced the choice for Russia and China to them or us.

« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2017, 11:28:18 am »

Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. InfoWarrior
I worry about all the fear-mongering about Russia... we're more likely to be the infiltrators/manipulators of elections. And the rampant fear-mongering about North Korea is really getting ridiculous... they parade their props (empty tubes) around to show they're fierce armory, but it's all for show. Somehow I think we're being distracted from the real agenda - distracted by "Comey" "Russia" "North Korea" ... and what we really need to pay attention to is -- the 1st Amendment, cyber warfare, the general sense that the congress is ready and willing to give up more liberties for 'safety' -- we now have the DHS running elections!

I think we need to pay attention to the fast erosion of our liberties.
“He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it.”
Martin Luther King Jr.

« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2017, 12:48:15 pm »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
The old PPF would be screaming about many issues.

The Cyber Assault, is well and truly under way. It was you Satyagraha who was WARNING people about where the path of Presidential Executive Order on Cyber-Security is in fact a power grab, as it centralises IT Infrastructure across the entire board of Federal Agencies, who will in turn enforce it onto all the contractors and next it will be adopted by companies who merely wish to have the option of bidding on a govt contract.

Wikileaks infamous Bradley / Chelsea Manning, is counting down the days to release - but Wikileaks is now listed as an "state level intelligence actor" - meaning the gloves are off, but nobody is asking with Comey gone is any of that about to change before hell freezes over ?

They also plan to allow the ISP to snoop on ALL your data, and good luck getting out of that one . . . because once they go down that path, the next thing is black listing VPN companies at the ISP Firewall. Really, we are one inch from being loosing the free internet. They will leave an escape route so people will not panic, instead are encouraged to feel clever and elite by evading the incremental lose of freedoom.

You would think that the threat of losing the internet would wake up the Trumpbots, instead they think the EFF is an evil Sorros Puppet.

I am screaming mad about all of this in your face attacks being met with silence from the most fake alt-media.

As for the First Amendment its been amended, didn’t you know ?

You probably think it says :

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

The so-called Alt-Media in its Muslim bashing frenzy because America has a frightening Muslim population of 0.9%

So here is the corrected version.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Now who is using the freedom of speech to destroy there fellow citizens free exercise of religion ?

Does it say one right obliterates another right ?

Do they really think by declaring open season on a group sworn to make corrupt money as debt banking illegal they are "defending Amercia" ?

Yes I'm angry.
Sorry to rant.

« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2017, 08:34:43 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
The article contains some useful information hidden in plain sight, the face value writing is the worst possible journalism from the Daily Mail

Daily Mail
Gearing up for World War Three: Nato tanks put on massive show of strength in Germany while Putin's troops practise dropping their armour by parachute
By Rebecca Taylor For Mailonline
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4501944/Nato-tanks-massive-strength-Germany.html

T64-B

« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2017, 05:53:08 pm »

iamc

• Sr. InfoWarrior
The article contains some useful information hidden in plain sight, the face value writing is the worst possible journalism from the Daily Mail

Daily Mail
Gearing up for World War Three: Nato tanks put on massive show of strength in Germany while Putin's troops practise dropping their armour by parachute
By Rebecca Taylor For Mailonline
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4501944/Nato-tanks-massive-strength-Germany.html

T64-B
TIC TOCK Goes The clock as armies plan for WAR:

TIC TOCK Goes The Clock: When WWIII Knocks at the DOOR...

I see a world gearing up for WAR: and those who see it in another light...I Pray WWIII does not happen: But the evidence is clear to me:

only WHEN will it start?

this is anyone's guess...
Common Sense ran away...

« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2017, 01:32:40 pm »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Completely and utterly insane statements made domestically that are equally read being read internationally, like in Moscow and Bejing.

The Hill
Graham: We can't go forward as a nation 'until we punish Russia'
By Rebecca Savransky
May 14 2017
http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/333325-graham-we-cant-go-forward-as-a-nation-until-we-punish-russia

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) on Sunday said the Russians need to be punished for their meddling in the 2016 presidential election.

"I do not believe we can go forward as a nation until we punish Russia," he said during an interview on NBC's "Meet The Press."

Graham said he does not need additional proof to confirm that Moscow attempted to hack the election.

« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2017, 01:41:19 pm »

Al Bundy

• InfoWarrior
US Senators L. Graham and McCain talk for years "it needs to punish Russia".

In Serbia we are saying "The dog who is barking, doesn`t bite".

No WW3.   

« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2017, 01:50:57 pm »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
US Senators L. Graham and McCain talk for years "it needs to punish Russia".

In Serbia we are saying "The dog who is barking, doesn`t bite".

No WW3.

I think that swamp creatures in washington are getting paid to start Cold War 2.0

But once we are in that "Cold" War, it could get hot really easily - like by mistake.

Example :

1983 Soviet nuclear false alarm incident
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1983_Soviet_nuclear_false_alarm_incident

On 26 September 1983, the nuclear early warning system of the Soviet Union reported the launch of multiple USAF Minuteman intercontinental ballistic missiles from bases in the United States. These missile attack warnings were correctly identified as a false alarm by Stanislav Yevgrafovich Petrov, an officer of the Soviet Air Defence Forces. This decision is seen as having prevented a retaliatory nuclear attack based on erroneous data on the United States and its NATO allies, which would have probably resulted in immediate escalation of the cold-war stalemate to a full-scale nuclear war. Investigation of the satellite warning system later confirmed that the system had malfunctioned.

« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2017, 02:02:13 pm »

Al Bundy

• InfoWarrior
I think that swamp creatures in washington are getting paid to start Cold War 2.0

But once we are in that "Cold" War, it could get hot really easily - like by mistake.

Example :

1983 Soviet nuclear false alarm incident
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1983_Soviet_nuclear_false_alarm_incident

On 26 September 1983, the nuclear early warning system of the Soviet Union reported the launch of multiple USAF Minuteman intercontinental ballistic missiles from bases in the United States. These missile attack warnings were correctly identified as a false alarm by Stanislav Yevgrafovich Petrov, an officer of the Soviet Air Defence Forces. This decision is seen as having prevented a retaliatory nuclear attack based on erroneous data on the United States and its NATO allies, which would have probably resulted in immediate escalation of the cold-war stalemate to a full-scale nuclear war. Investigation of the satellite warning system later confirmed that the system had malfunctioned.

Accidental WW3 ? Mate, it is possible but it is too pessimistic. I am optimist and after Russian FM Lavrov next in White House will be Russian President Putin. This year ! God willing.

« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2017, 02:09:54 pm »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Accidental WW3 ? Mate, it is possible but it is too pessimistic. I am optimist and after Russian FM Lavrov next in White House will be Russian President Putin. This year ! God willing.

Yup by accident :

http://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/world-war-three-by-mistake

A similar false alarm had occurred the previous year, when someone mistakenly inserted a training tape, featuring a highly realistic simulation of an all-out Soviet attack, into one of NORAD’s computers. During the Cold War, false alarms were also triggered by the moon rising over Norway, the launch of a weather rocket from Norway, a solar storm, sunlight reflecting off high-altitude clouds, and a faulty A.T. & T. telephone switch in Black Forest, Colorado.

Note I know the real power, the satanic power elite, actually want world war 3 - but even among the New World Order I doubt many insiders want world war 3.

In the past Cold War, people, humans, stopped these mistakes from starting world war 3. But nowadays, its more machine controlled and machines say "yes" every time. It was known during the cold war that many soldiers would refuse to press button to launch missiles - people.

« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2017, 11:20:01 pm »

iamc

• Sr. InfoWarrior
No sane person would want World War III, myself included.

But we are not dealing with rational people.

Those in control are Satanic and Mental in their plan for mankind.

They have made the Weapons and They will use them...

...any weapon mankind has made---he will use....THINK ABOUT IT...???

TIC TOCK Goes The Clock in rhythm and rhyme ...

TIC TOCK Goes The Clock it is only a matter of time...
Common Sense ran away...

« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2017, 12:15:12 am »

Al Bundy

• InfoWarrior
No sane person would want World War III, myself included.

But we are not dealing with rational people.

Those in control are Satanic and Mental in their plan for mankind.

They have made the Weapons and They will use them...

...any weapon mankind has made---he will use....THINK ABOUT IT...???

TIC TOCK Goes The Clock in rhythm and rhyme ...

TIC TOCK Goes The Clock it is only a matter of time...

Do not be so pessimist. US President Trump and Russian President Putin are sane and normal people and there will be WW3 as long as they in power.  8)

« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2017, 04:00:13 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
FiveThirtyEight.com

We’re Edging Closer To Nuclear War
Experts are worried about India, Pakistan and North Korea.

By Milo Beckman
Published May 15, 2017
https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/were-edging-closer-to-nuclear-war/

Welcome to Bayesian Update, an attempt to take a step back and figure out what’s changed in the world since before President Trump was elected. In each piece, I’ll pose a high-stakes question with a numerical answer and ask a panel of experts to give their estimates and describe recent trends.

The nuclear football — a black briefcase containing an illustrated menu of doomsday scenarios — follows President Trump everywhere he goes. Like every U.S. commander-in-chief since John F. Kennedy, Trump has the sole authority to empty the American nuclear arsenal on any target, at any time, for any reason. James Mattis, his secretary of defense, must authenticate the order before it reaches the Pentagon, but should Mattis refuse to do so in an attempt to prevent missiles from launching, Trump can simply fire him on the spot and replace him with someone who will carry the order out. “There is no procedural or institutional mechanism that can stop a president from giving an order to use nuclear weapons,” said Stephen Schwartz, editor and co-author of “Atomic Audit: The Costs and Consequences of U.S. Nuclear Weapons Since 1940.”

You can exhale, though: Most nuclear security experts I spoke to are not particularly worried by this aspect of the Trump presidency. They said that the risk of civilian-targeted nuclear weapon use has ticked up since 2015, but the causal pathway is a bit subtler than itchy fingers on the metaphorical red button. “I don’t know how this plays out,” said Rachel Bronson, executive director and publisher of the Bulletin of Atomic Scientists. “But he’s moving us into a much more uncertain time.”

The trouble is, nuclear risks are hard to measure quantitatively. The small sample size (two bombs dropped, ever) and rapidly changing technological and diplomatic contexts don’t exactly lend themselves to simple mathematical modeling. While such models do exist, they are “mainly an exercise in structuring one’s thinking, not something that would provide a ‘right’ answer,” according to Matthew Bunn, a professor at the Harvard Kennedy School.

But just because we can’t model our way to an exact answer doesn’t mean we should throw up our hands and move on. Since so many lives are at stake, even a tiny increase in the probability that nuclear weapons will be used is a really big deal, and that remains true even if our best predictions are somewhat imprecise.

Academics and diplomats who spend their careers studying nuclear weapons have a pretty good conception of the nature and magnitude of the risks — their back-of-the-envelope estimates are as good an answer as we have. And while some experts disagreed on the details, everyone I spoke to painted the same general picture.

In short, a nuclear strike on a civilian target could realistically happen in one of two ways: Either

(1)  tensions between two nuclear states rise to the point where a single miscommunication or technical failure could trigger a launch; or,
   (2)  a terrorist organization could acquire nuclear weapons capabilities.

So how likely is either scenario?

State use of nuclear weapons is more likely than you think

On the state side, there are a number of ongoing conflicts that could, in theory, go nuclear at any time. “Increasingly, some regional powers are relying on nuclear weapons for their day-to-day security against conventional conflict,” said Vipin Narang, author of “Nuclear Strategies in the Modern Era.” “If they think that a conventional invasion is coming — whether it is or not — they may be worried that the nuclear forces that they rely on for their survival might be threatened … there may be what’s sometimes called a ‘use it or lose it’ situation.”

The conflict that topped experts’ list of clashes to be concerned about is India-Pakistan. Both states have developed nuclear weapons outside the jurisdiction of the Non-Proliferation Treaty, both states have limited capabilities, which may incentivize early use, and both states — though their public doctrines are intentionally ambiguous — are known to have contingency plans involving nuclear first strikes against military targets.

READ MORE
LOTS OF LINKS
https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/were-edging-closer-to-nuclear-war/

Re: World War Three: How Close Are We? - This is FUN !!![
« Reply #24 on: May 16, 2017, 04:05:04 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

This is FUN !!!

Go on take a minute to visit this site and spin the wheel

http://www.ucsusa.org/nuclear-weapons/close-calls#.WLI2SBIrJE4

« Reply #25 on: May 16, 2017, 07:48:52 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

« Reply #26 on: May 16, 2017, 09:38:51 am »

iamc

• Sr. InfoWarrior
Do not be so pessimist. US President Trump and Russian President Putin are sane and normal people and there will be WW3 as long as they in power.  8)
Al; I did not mention Trump nor Putin: the problems are in The Middle and Far East...what are ya missing from my posts?

WWIII is in the near future as the Bible predicts and the world is showing how it will unfold...Read between the lines mate!
Common Sense ran away...

« Reply #27 on: May 16, 2017, 09:44:51 am »

iamc

• Sr. InfoWarrior

This is FUN !!!

#33 was my hit...The Cuban Nukes...and the saga goes on...this should make folks ponder what the Hell these fools have been doing for over 50 years...

...I pray for peace: But that prayer will go unanswered  :'(
Common Sense ran away...

« Reply #28 on: May 17, 2017, 04:25:37 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
NATO is making up Russian threat to justify its own existence – former French intel chief
16 May, 2017
https://www.rt.com/news/388612-bonnet-nato-france-russia/

NATO became obsolete after the collapse of the Soviet Union and the bloc is purposefully representing Russia as a security threat to justify its own existence, Yves Bonnet, former head of French counter-intelligence, told RT.

The Russians “are no longer ‘villains,’ the Soviet threat has vanished – primarily because the USSR doesn’t exist anymore,” Bonnet said.

The claims of Moscow’s aggressive behavior coming from the US-led military bloc’s officials are “exaggerated,” the former head of Directorate of Territorial Surveillance, or DST as its French abbreviation goes, which was dissolved in 2008, added.

“I believe that NATO intentionally fuels the perception of Russia as a threat… Like any organization, the North Atlantic Alliance wants to continue existing and the only reason for prolonging its existence is you… the Russians,” he said.

Picturing Russia as in international menace “doesn’t work anymore. I can assure you that the French people, fortunately, no longer believe it,” Bonnet added.

The former intelligence chief told French-language media outlet RT en Français that he was “very sad that France has again joined NATO.”

Paris withdrew from NATO in 1966 due to questioning its ability to resist the Soviet Union and developing its own nuclear deterrent, and only returned to the bloc 30 years later.

In the current historic moment, NATO “isn’t a useful organization, but a dangerous one,” Bonnet said, adding that “the North Atlantic Alliance should be disbanded altogether.”

“I saw what NATO did in Yugoslavia [in 1999], waging a war there without an international warrant… Now NATO is invading Afghanistan, although this country isn’t in the North Atlantic,” he said.

The intelligence veteran slammed the bloc’s policies towards Russia, saying that “it makes no sense to make the Russians worry. It's completely pointless to make [the Russians] nervous. Don’t tease the ‘Russian bear.’”

He also dismissed claims that Russia tried to meddle with the French presidential elections, voiced shortly before the April 23 vote by the candidate of successful candidate Emmanuel Macron.

“I think that it’s exactly the opposite. The Russians didn’t interfere in the French election. But there was an open influence on the presidential campaign from numerous financial interests, both French and international, in particular Israeli, who supported the presidential campaign of Emmanuel Macron,” Bonnet said.

He expressed regret that “for political reasons” Paris is neglecting cooperation with intelligence services of Russia, Syria and other countries that are “directly fighting against terrorism.”

Such international cooperation would be more effective in tackling extremism in France than the emergencies law and other measures currently imposed by the country’s’ authorities, the former intelligence chief said.

« Reply #29 on: Jun 09, 2017, 07:13:14 pm »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Why is US Afraid of Russia's Iskander-M Weapon System?

Found this by pure chance.

This type gets a lot of mentions regarding places like Kahlingrad

« Reply #30 on: Jun 14, 2017, 08:47:22 pm »

iamc

• Sr. InfoWarrior

Mankind makes Weapons and ALWAYS uses Them...

This is all ya need to understand.

The weapons we have will KILL every living thing on Planet Earth.

This is how EVIL and Hateful these FAKE PEOPLE are...

give it a thought before ya go to bed... :-[
Common Sense ran away...

« Reply #31 on: Jun 22, 2017, 09:34:35 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Buzzing By: NATO F-16 tries to approach Russian defense minister plane over Baltic

« Reply #32 on: Jun 22, 2017, 12:21:40 pm »

Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. InfoWarrior

This is FUN !!!

This is one thing that came up; seems particularly relevant these days... number 23 on the roulette wheel...

To Russia with Love

IN 2013, A US GENERAL WAS FIRED AFTER COMMITTING “PERSONAL MISCONDUCT” DURING A TRIP TO RUSSIA, INCLUDING BINGE DRINKING, ALL-NIGHT PARTIES, AND LOUD, PUBLIC DISCUSSIONS OF HIS POSITION. HE WAS IN CHARGE OF US NUCLEAR WEAPONS.

US Air Force Major General Michael J. Carey, a commander in charge of three wings of nuclear-armed missiles, was fired from his command after reports of “personal misconduct” during a trip to Russia with a US delegation in October 2013.

Carey reportedly insulted his Russian hosts, spent much of the trip drinking, and loudly and publicly discussed his position as a commander of the nuclear forces. He also attempted to play with a restaurant band and had several “unusual encounters” with Russian women, including a clerk at the cigar shop in his hotel with whom he had late night discussions about physics.

An official investigation found that Carey had engaged in “conduct unbecoming to an officer and a gentleman.” At the time, Carey oversaw several hundred nuclear warheads, each on hair-trigger alert.

===============

Hankypanky in Russia can get you in trouble...

So I did a little search for Major General Michael J. Carey...

Air Force Removed General Over Drunken Acts in Russia
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/12/21/us/air-force-removed-general-over-drunken-behavior-in-moscow.html
By JENNIFER STEINHAUERDEC. 20, 2013

WASHINGTON — An Air Force general who oversaw some of the nation’s nuclear weapons was dismissed for drunken antics during an official trip to Moscow last summer, according to a new investigative report.

Maj. Gen. Michael J. Carey, who was removed this year as commander of the 20th Air Force, which maintains and operates the nation’s intercontinental ballistic missiles, is accused of drinking heavily, insulting his guests and other behavior “unbecoming of an officer and gentleman” during a four-day visit to Moscow in July, according to the inquiry. It was first reported by The Associated Press and The Washington Post.

After drinking for hours in bars, with people including someone identified in the report as “cigar shop lady,” General Carey was slurring his speech and stumbling through Red Square, “pouting and sulking.” The report said he tried to force a bar band to let him play with them.

The inquiry comes at a time when a large number of senior military officers have been investigated, penalized or fired over sexual improprieties, sexual violence, financial mismanagement or poor judgment.

General Carey is also accused of interrupting speakers and correcting a Russian translator, and otherwise behaving “in a manner that exceeded the limits of accepted standards of good conduct,” according to the investigation, which was conducted by the Air Force’s inspector general. General Carey’s unit was responsible for 450 nuclear missiles.

===================

And here's the FOIA Investigation report, located at the Cyptome website:
https://cryptome.org/2013/12/nuke-commander-nukes-self.pdf
“He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it.”
Martin Luther King Jr.

« Reply #33 on: Jun 22, 2017, 12:24:48 pm »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Back in the days of the Cold War: An "associate" of mine managed to get deport from Russia for drunken behaviour. Considering most people was trying to escape the worlds largest prison, getting slung out was no small achievement.

Nuff said.
 :P