Attys' General for DC and State of MD file suit against Trump

Author (Read 108 times)

Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Attys' General for DC and State of MD file suit in federal court
against Trump for flagrant violation of US Constitution:

Watch:

“He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it.”
Martin Luther King Jr.

Re: Attys' General for DC and State of MD file suit against Trump
« Reply #1 on: Jun 12, 2017, 03:04:29 pm »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

I wonder if this will go into the same memory hole as the entirely fake "Russia Wot Ever Trump" stories ?

Hypernormalisation, Gas Lighting or simply Fake News, call it what you like. The fact is we are in a new era of propaganda and some gained advantage both by accident and design. Angry people click, and they just need a target and the medium such as twitter, online comments, facebook what ever to express that rage in disproportionate numbers. Humans are a herd creature and these herds of Alt Right, Antifa, and lots of other groups make more noise. The noise can easily persuade people that these extremists represent a large chunk of the population. It becomes a feed back loop in online bubbles and its getting out of control. It will all end like all other bubbles in an almighty crash....

Which is exactly what happened to the entire Russian Hackers theme ride, it crashed in a most spectacular fashion. A realist would immediately suspect that this 'new' story is the reserve backup plan being rolled out.

Cynical ?

Perhaps I am being a trifle on the cynical side of realist, but I did choose to largely ignore the Russian Hackers, the Hoax Korea Armageddon and a few other totally pointless theme rides.

Still I'm the foreigner looking across the pond, I no longer currently live in The States, so my opinion could well be mistaken.
We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.

« Reply #2 on: Jun 12, 2017, 06:10:48 pm »

Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

Still I'm the foreigner looking across the pond, I no longer currently live in The States, so my opinion could well be mistaken.

No, I think you're correct in your observations... the Russian hacker/collusion story has collapsed under the weight of "no evidence"... although "russian meddling" continues, and apparently there's "proof". It's not Trump - that's pretty clear.

This federal suit is for Trump's business interests earning big bucks on the basis of Trump's presidency; which - no surprise - is unconstitutional. However, when Trump did the dramatic table-full of paperwork to show us how he had his attorney's "separate" him from his businesses, it seemed only a matter of time before he was hosting foreign leaders at the "winter White House" - Mar-a-Lago. So taxpayer dollars were being spent covering their visits and the invoices were being sent from his sons to the fed goverment. Nice work if you can get it.

Then the Trump hotel in Washington was getting all kinds of business from the Saudis and others, seeking to ingratiate themselves with POTUS.

But we knew this would happen; we knew his international businesses would thrive as well.
But it didn't matter it seems ... the promise of MAGA made it inconsequential to the larger and more important task of draining the swamp.

And we see how well that's going.
“He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it.”
Martin Luther King Jr.

« Reply #3 on: Jun 12, 2017, 07:58:48 pm »

#1 Trouble Maker

• InfoWarrior

Gas Lighting or simply Fake News,

OH!!!! NO!!! THE DEEP STATE IS AFTER TRUMP AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!  (now run around with hair and pants on fire)

DC and 'Mary Land' had NO problem when every other president violated the constitution.

FAKE politics as usual.
For All You People Who Live Outside the Big Island Known As USA, A Gift For You From Us in The USA https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wu3-QqQHK08  ENJOY!
Where were YOU in 62?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJuqUErChmM&t=6704s

« Reply #4 on: Jun 13, 2017, 06:37:49 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
OH!!!! NO!!! THE DEEP STATE IS AFTER TRUMP AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!  (now run around with hair and pants on fire)

DC and 'Mary Land' had NO problem when every other president violated the constitution.

FAKE politics as usual.

I looked on PPF for a 20 page thread of hysteria, but for some strange reason its not happening. Eventually I looked on Infowars, and could not see any "Red Alert" Headlines, so for that lot... because they don't shop around, here there, and everywhere for news... Its just not happening.

Not the first time that lot have selected not to cover a story, until other media forces their hand as happened at Bilderberg this year, followed by a brutal professional attack on this server. Anyone reading this, who is still in JonesTown, please read this last paragraph twice.
We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.

« Reply #5 on: Jun 13, 2017, 07:18:48 am »

2Revolutions

• InfoWarrior
The Maryland Attorney General, Brian Frosh, is exercising new power he just received from the Maryland legislature to be able to sue without the Governor's permission.   

The same Maryland AG has no problem with gerrymandered districts in Maryland.  He even represented Mike Miller, the Leader of Maryland Senate,  during a deposition in a lawsuit about gerrymandering in the state of Maryland.

Brian Frosh as an senator in Maryland legislature was instrumental in getting the "Firearm Safety Act" of 2013 implemented in Maryland.  This act banned certain type of AR-15s, required Maryland gun owners to get fingerprinted and licensed to buy handguns.   

This is political stunt by another politician looking to make a name for himself.