The Mystery of Tommy Robinson -

Author (Read 672 times)

The Mystery of Tommy Robinson -
« on: Jun 06, 2017, 12:47:08 pm »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Interesting the similarities between him and Obama.  Someone definitely to watch.  One thing the shadow government is good at is giving people symbols that they can rally around.

This is what worries me, and its been driven by the likes of Watson giving a platform to Tommy Robinson without asking hard but fair questions

We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.

Re: The Mystery of Tommy Robinson -
« Reply #1 on: Jun 06, 2017, 01:13:14 pm »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tommy_Robinson_(activist)

Did not take me long before noticing that he was in discussions with the  think tank Quilliam, whose found  Ed Husain left to join the CFR - Council on Foreign Relations. Sure, its not a cast iron connection, but the notion he is just an ordinary working class Brit with no elite connections is laughable. Can anyone propel themselves from convicted hooligan to international speaker overnight without a hidden helping hand ?

How about asking the question, "What is his real name?" . . . because I've seen multiple answers and the most honest was "no idea". Here are just some of the names from the wikipedia page

"What is his real name?" :
  • Tommy Robinson
  • Stephen Christopher Yaxley
  • Mr Lennon
  • Mr Yaxley-Lennon
  • Paul Harris
  • Mikey and Wayne King
  • Andrew McMaster

Last but not least the alias "Tommy Robinson", which is alleged to be taken from a football hooligan of local notoriety from a Football Hooligan Firm . . . charming.

The very first choice of his political life was the utterly contemptible BNP, British Nationalist Party, the party of choice for british neo nazis, racist skinheads, and other deplorable characters. It was lead by Nick Griffin, who tried to make the party more mainstream and media friendly. Tommy Robinson said, "I didn't know Nick Griffin was in the National Front, I didn't know non-whites couldn't join the organisation. I joined, I saw what it was about, it was not for me"

Very unusual person, who on the one hand says his parents came from Ireland, and also claims to be jewish... But to be perfectly honest, and this is just my opinion, in interviews I saw he smikred and laughed when asked for me to totally believe either or claims - but that is just my personal judgement

He seriously made claims about being a Zionist, and when asked played being incredibly ignorant when asked what he thought term zionist meant. Its no wonder that the internet rumour mill has many people accusing him of being a Zionist Agent. . . . While my instinct says he is an Agent procature of some kind, with some hidden hand, I'm sure its a more complex answer than some simplistic label to send people off in a dead of a different type of xenophobia and racist anti-Semitism.

Tommy Robinson alias source
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luton_Town_MIGs

British National Party <--- his first choice
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_National_Party

English Defence League
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_Defence_League

European Defence League
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Defence_League

British Freedom Party
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Freedom_Party

Pegida UK
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pegida_UK

Pegida
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pegida

« Reply #2 on: Jun 06, 2017, 01:36:17 pm »

2Revolutions

• InfoWarrior
Very interesting that media has not exposed his real name yet.  Normally, a personal who has numerous identities is treated as either a con artist or some in the intelligence business. 

« Reply #3 on: Jun 06, 2017, 01:41:50 pm »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Very interesting that media has not exposed his real name yet.  Normally, a personal who has numerous identities is treated as either a con artist or some in the intelligence business.

Now that you bring up, it is kind of suspicious . . .

Why does Watson and Infowars give the man a free pass and open access to an audience who have absolutely no clue what he represents in uk fringe extremist politics ?

« Reply #4 on: Jun 06, 2017, 02:01:53 pm »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
This name came up in my travels, looking for the real "Tommy Robinson".

Alan Lake (English Defence League)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Lake_(English_Defence_League)

European Bank for Reconstruction and Development
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Bank_for_Reconstruction_and_Development

EDL leader demanded debate on killing David Cameron and archbishop
Alan Lake ran a far-right website where he discussed execution of political and religious leaders and predicted Islamic enclaves
https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2011/jul/30/alan-lake-english-defence-league

« Reply #5 on: Jun 06, 2017, 02:02:42 pm »

2Revolutions

• InfoWarrior
I think the answer to the question will come when we know what is the true agenda of Infowars as media company.   I thought I knew several years ago, but now I am not sure. 

« Reply #6 on: Jun 06, 2017, 02:18:43 pm »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
I think the answer to the question will come when we know what is the true agenda of Infowars as media company.   I thought I knew several years ago, but now I am not sure.

My instinct tells me to avoid the zionist path, but to look higher up the food chain.
I would hazard a guess, and is just a guess, that the path leads to powerful oligarchs running a neo-con agenda.

« Reply #7 on: Jun 06, 2017, 02:30:26 pm »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Yesterday’s Nazi, today’s ‘anti-extremist’: UK far-right leader Tommy Robinson gets a makeover
Tony Gosling
https://www.rt.com/op-edge/uk-neo-nazi-league-041/

The leader of the Muslim-hating, neo-Nazi English Defence League, Tommy Robinson, and his deputy Kevin Carroll renounced racism this week. They are leaving the EDL and joining the anti-extremist Quilliam Foundation.

But why now, and what is the Quilliam Foundation? And have they really changed?

Economic depressions are fertile ground for fascism. In the mid-1930s Lord Rothermere's Daily Mail and Lord Reith's pro-Hitler BBC lent credibility to Jew-hating Nazi blackshirts as they marched through London's East End. Opposing them on the streets were the National Unemployed Workers’ Movement hunger marchers and crowds of decent Londoners let down by a Conservative government that was appeasing Hitler.

As the Red Cross in 2013 once more begins distributing food to hungry Britons Tommy Robinson, whose real name is Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, is facing criminal charges for obstructing police officers at his own English Defence League demonstration. This took place in the aftermath of May's horrific Woolwich alleged murder of serving soldier Lee Rigby. Was it during negotiations with the police over how these charges would proceed that Tommy was persuaded to jump ship?

The EDL portrays itself as a grassroots community association, but it would not exist without financial backing from two wealthy individuals who, like Robinson, use pseudonyms to hide their true identity.

Millionaire landlady Ann Marchini owns and controls a buy-to-let property empire in Highgate, North London. Said also to prefer pseudonyms, she was a founding member of the abortive far right British Freedom Party and a close friend of its wealthy chairman, former UK Independence Party candidate Paul Weston.

The other important EDL funder is “sugardaddy” Alan Ayling, former director of the Pacific Capital investment fund. Under the pseudonym Alan Lake, he penned the ominously-named “EDL Final Solution,” which advocates front organizations and illegal activities to undermine Muslims and their representatives.

At this week's news conference, Robinson expressed shock and surprise that “Nazis” were appearing at his racist demonstrations, but was his astonishment real? And how real is this Quilliam Foundation that Robinson is moving to?

An examination of its longtime spokesman and co-founder, Mohamed Husain, reveals a dubious CV that failed to slow his dazzling career rise through the world of privatized transatlantic foreign policy. Now calling himself Ed Husain, he says he was once a member of pan-Islamic political organization Hizb Ut-Tahrir, a claim they strongly deny. 

What is known is that Husain landed a job working for the UK Foreign Office-funded British Council in Saudi Arabia. Ed also opposes boycotting Israeli goods, saying that: "Many people condemn Israeli settlements and call for an economic boycott of their produce, but I saw that it was Arab builders, plumbers, taxi drivers and other workers who maintained Israeli lifestyles."

In other words, because some Palestinians are being paid as odd-job men for Israelis they can't really want a boycott - a blatant distortion of Palestinian aspirations, remarkably in tune with Zionism and the Global Crusader Movement.

As top Quilliam Foundation spokesman, Husain had made it. In the blink of an eye he became an international news commentator. Appearing on CNN, Fox, NPR, BBC and Al-Jazeera, he was published in the New York Times, Financial Times, Guardian, National Review and Jewish Chronicle, to name just a few.

Quilliam and Husain became the go-to propagandists for the broadsheets and TV news across Western world for an anti-Islamist Muslim perspective. As a result, the far more accurately representative Muslim Public Affairs Committee (MPAC) or the Mosques and Imams National Advisory Board (MINAB) were sidelined.

How Kafkaesque. Indeed, as one of the world's leading independent experts on postmodernism Ravi Zacharius points out, we are living in an age of unbridled mass media where truth, meaning and certainty are systematically undermined. At Quilliam, Husain has shown us how, and now he's been headhunted and his career is really motoring, he's a senior fellow at the big guns of the US Council on Foreign Relations.

In the 21st Century there are literally hundreds of think tanks like Quilliam, most funded by funny money from tax exempt “philanthropic” foundations and lobby groups connected to the national private clubs that lay down modern Western foreign policy. It is here where the establishment lays both its colonial plans and its contingencies to muzzle the backlash at home.

In the UK, the Royal Institute for International Affairs (RIIA), or Chatham House, based in London's St James' Square, is funded by big business and, obligingly, does the Foreign Office's thinking for it. It creates a business-led, BBC- and crusader-friendly, foundation-funded consensus that the Foreign Office rarely has the courage to question.

Husain’s new outfit, the Council on Foreign Relations, has for 90 years made sure US business interests come first at the State Department. Indeed it was the CFR's War and Peace Studies group that in 1943 first suggested a transatlantic elite policy group that emerged a decade later as the notorious Bilderberg Group, founded by a former SS officer.

The sumptuous slush funds circulating around these private policy hubs of Chatham House and the Council on Foreign Relations fund so much professional-looking globalist policy “chaff” that any genuine expert sentiment or overtures to détente are consistently drowned out.

Postmodern think tanks like Quilliam deconstruct and repackage the legitimate voices, in this case from Britain's Islamic community. They decide what Muslims ought to have said and, pretending to be Muslims, say it for them for the world to hear.

Zionism and the Global Crusader Movement see the world in these terms. Through their influence in finance and the mass media they steal, synthesize and repackage views that oppose their War on Terror throughout the NATO-zone mainstream media, systematically skewing and dumbing down the entire national and international debate.

Gone from the discussion is the right of occupied nations to self-defense and respect for the global rule of law. Gone too are the stunning similarities, pointed out in 2008 by former Archbishop of Canterbury Rowan Williams, between genuine Sharia law and Britain's own, all-but-forgotten, Canon law, which is still in force.

The EDL’s Robinson and Carroll have merely been nudged upstage from one front organization (that would have no credibility, but for the platform given it by the mainstream media) to another. Robinson has merely gone from overt racist to covert racist; from black propaganda to gray propaganda.

As in the 1930s, the far right, both in its street thug and more respectable forms, is only a hair's breadth from the British establishment. Hanging in Winston Churchill's old country home dining room in Kent you'll find one of his own paintings, “Tea at Chartwell” which he modeled on a contemporary photograph.

Sitting round the table with the man who was later to become Britain's wartime prime minister is a frequent visitor to Churchill's country home, Diana Mitford. Mitford was soon to marry blackshirt-in-chief Sir Oswald Mosley on a visit to the German home of Nazi propaganda chief Josef Goebbels. Guest of honor at that happy occasion was none other than Adolf Hitler himself.

So Robinson has gone from street fighting thug to globetrotting propagandist in a day. As this puppet of Britain's crooked establishment is reinvented for the London media, he should find those criminal obstruction charges from his last race riot will be conveniently dropped. We shall see.

The statements, views and opinions expressed in this column are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of RT.

« Reply #8 on: Jun 06, 2017, 02:59:42 pm »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

The more I dig the more prophetic that statement becomes.... like they are all using pseudonyms, and not for artistic reasons.

« Reply #9 on: Jun 06, 2017, 03:16:17 pm »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
This is getting really weird . . . talk about a Rabbit Hole.

Roberta Moore
http://powerbase.info/index.php/Roberta_Moore
In 2012, Moore expressed her support for Norwegian extremist Anders Behring Breivik, who in July 2011 murdered dozens of people in the name of protecting Europe’s Christian identity from an imagined Muslim takeover.

EDL Jewish division leader Moore quits
https://www.thejc.com/news/uk-news/edl-jewish-division-leader-roberta-moore-quits-1.24427

Jewish Defence League leader convicted of assault at pro-Palestine event
The leader of the UK arm of the Jewish Defence League has been found guilty of assaulting two people at a pro-Palestinian event in Haringey, writes Matei Clej. Roberta Moore, 43, of Cricklewood was found guilty at Highbury Corner Magistrates Court of two assaults and possession of an offensive weapon. Her co-defendant Robert de Jonge, 36, also […]
http://jewishnews.timesofisrael.com/jdls-uk-leader-convicted-palestine-solidarity-event-violence/

« Reply #10 on: Jun 06, 2017, 03:21:06 pm »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Unmasked: wealthy backers behind far right league

A City investor and a property tycoon are trying to turn the English Defence League from a rabble into a political force

Dipesh Gadher and Robin Henry
December 11 2011, 12:01am, The Sunday Times
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/unmasked-wealthy-backers-behind-far-right-league-vfvm73zjxch

A property tycoon and a City-based financier quizzed by police over his links to the gunman who slaughtered 69 people in Norway are exposed today as key figures behind the rise of the far-right English Defence League (EDL).

A Sunday Times investigation has revealed that Ann Marchini, a mother from Highgate, north London, and Alan Ayling, a former director of an investment fund, have sought to mould the thuggish anti-Muslim group into a credible political force.

They are both linked to the murky world of the online “counter-jihad” movement from which Anders Behring Breivik drew ideological inspiration before committing his massacre in Norway in July. They have remained in the shadows until now by using aliases on the internet to mask their true identities.

READ MORE
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/unmasked-wealthy-backers-behind-far-right-league-vfvm73zjxch

« Reply #11 on: Jun 06, 2017, 04:11:45 pm »

2Revolutions

• InfoWarrior
My instinct tells me to avoid the zionist path, but to look higher up the food chain.
I would hazard a guess, and is just a guess, that the path leads to powerful oligarchs running a neo-con agenda.

We know of the groups that western government train and finance in Middle East and Africa, ISIS, Al Queda, Al Nusra,  etc. 

But as of late there is very little thorough and sourced analysis of counter movements that spring up in response to the actions of these groups.  We can never forget that shadow government founds both sides of war.   Behind most manufactured movements is a financier.  Thanks for shining light on this. 

« Reply #12 on: Jun 07, 2017, 08:55:22 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Tommy Robinson's - English Defence League - EDL on Video
An example of one march, in one City

I thought it would just half a dozen video clips, but it rapidly became a thread in its own right. In attempt to be fair, I simply picked one City that I was familiar with and thought I would simply post what I could find on YouTube. Thinking that I would end up with video for and against . . . some from EDL supporters, and some from the Anti-Nazi league. Then people could make their own minds. After posting 12 videos, it became obvious the size of the task was a wee bit bigger than I thought.

http://forum.globalgulag.com/index.php?topic=1390.0

« Reply #13 on: Jun 07, 2017, 08:20:23 pm »

Q

• InfoWarrior
Looks like he is a serial rebrander - he rebranded himself literally by changing his name..and taking the name of some football hooligan from Luton? What a ludicrous tool. He then apparently rebranded himself on various occasions to keep the worst of society's opproprium at bay while still being able to spin his racist yarn. He is obviously right at home on Infowars, and it's unsurprising that Watson and Jones fawn all over such a miserable weasel.

It is also unsurprising to read that he has zionist funding - his anti-muslim rhetoric is so ridiculously over the top.

« Reply #14 on: Jun 09, 2017, 07:06:13 am »

Donnay

• Global Moderator
  • InfoWarrior

Regardless, he is right about what is happening in the UK and what is potentially happening in the US.  These people have been let in on purpose to cause chaos and chaos is what is happening, is it not?

The globalist want chaos so the people can demand that government do something about it, even though it was government who implemented it to begin with.  Tommy has been pointing it out.
"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters. "

« Reply #15 on: Jun 10, 2017, 08:15:29 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
What's it like to be Britain's most hated man? Ask Tommy Robinson
The former leader of the English Defence League is now a national pariah. Perhaps he deserves it – or perhaps it should worry us all
By Jamie Bartlett
4 Feb 2016
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/12140524/What-happens-if-you-express-a-negative-view-of-Islam-Ask-Tommy-Robinson.html

Extracts :

It’s clear that Tommy had a lot of good times with the EDL – it was often more like a lads’ weekend away than a political movement

Although there are plenty of stories about travelling with England football hooligans as a youngster, Tommy probably plays down the extent of his involvement in the football scene. He essentially ran the Luton FC football firm; and a lot of his associates have served time for firearms offences, GBH, drugs and the rest. As he breezes through all this, you wonder if a few details might be conveniently left out.

But on the other hand, loud, drunk EDL demos, which often did contain far-right elements, caused huge disruption and difficulty. I don't think Tommy ever quite appreciates how it might feel as a peaceful, decent British Muslim having your town descended upon by aggressive blokes chanting obscenities about your religion. That can (and probably did) make Britain a more fractious place to live. It possibly even turns more moderate Muslims towards the very extremism the EDL said they were complaining about.

Tommy Robinson leads Violent Protest
« Reply #16 on: Jun 12, 2017, 05:11:45 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

Moment far-right protestors brandishing a pig's head tussle with police as a 'silent' rally through Manchester led by the former EDL leader Tommy Robinson 'turns nasty' leading to eight arrests

WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT

* Hundreds of far-right protestors gathered in Manchester on Sunday afternoon to carry out the 'silent' protest

* The group, called UK Against Hate, was led by former EDL leader Tommy Robinson in response to terror attack

* But the protest would soon turn violent after members of the group clashed with police on streets of the city

* One of the protestors was even pictured brandishing pig's head, while others EDL members took bites out of it

* A Greater Manchester Police spokesman said the protest 'turned nasty' and advised people to avoid the area

By Abe Hawken For Mailonline
Published: 15:47, 11 June 2017
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4593476/Far-right-protestors-tussle-police-silent-rally.html

Hundreds of far-right protestors led by former EDL leader Tommy Robinson clashed with police while taking part in what was intended to be a 'silent' rally. But the rally quickly turned violent, and the far-right protestors scuffled with police and left-wing activists - and even brandished a pig's head and took turns taking bites out of it. The group, called UK Against Hate, carried out the demonstration in response to the terrorist attack in Manchester last month. Salman Abedi, 22, detonated an improvised explosive device after an Ariana Grande concert at the Manchester Arena and killed 22 people - including children.

Scroll down for video

Fake Blood Again ? - ( An Old EDL Trick )

And on Sunday, the protestors, said their march from Piccadilly Train Station to a rally in Piccadilly Gardens in the city was their response to the attack. But the silent march turned 'nasty' when a number of the group tussled with police who had attended the march to make sure it was 'peaceful'. Some of the group - which is made up of mostly young men - carried giant England flags during the protest. The protestors was later opposed by a counter demonstration which involved a collection of anti-fascist groups. It is not clear whether any of those in the city were injured or if anyone was arrested by Greater Manchester Police.

This was the moment shouting demonstrators overpowered police, knocking officers to the floor in Manchester city centre.

Some of the protesters cheered and held beer cans aloft as they broke through the GMP line on Station Approach, near Piccadilly Gardens, on Sunday afternoon. Two officers in hi-vis jackets were shoved to the pavement as a stream of demonstrators ran through. Officers grappled with several people as they fought to keep the group contained.

Police urged people to avoid Piccadilly Gardens and surrounding streets on Sunday afternoon as the protest, organised by former EDL leader Tommy Robinson, brought disruption to the city centre. Some trams and buses were diverted as hundreds of people marched from Manchester Piccadilly Station to Piccadilly Gardens.

The demonstrators were met in the public plaza by a group of anti-protesters, who were also carrying banners. After the crowds thinned out, transport bosses slammed 'a small minority' who showed 'complete disregard for the travelling public'.

John Fryer, TfGM's Transport and Event Planning Lead, said: 'The demonstration in the city has added to an already busy weekend for the transport industry across the region.

'A small minority of those in attendance have shown a complete disregard for the travelling public and by their actions have made it clear that their sole intention was to cause trouble and be as disruptive as possible.

'We've been working extremely closely with the police and operators across the weekend to ensure we had the right plans in place to support festival goers as well as all those coming in and going out of the city for work, retail or leisure purposes, but clearly blocking tram tracks and roads has meant some of these services have been affected.

'Our transport coordination centre enables us to work closely and collaboratively with our partners and I'd like to thank them for their continued efforts in ensuring the tens of thousands of people attending Parklife have got their quickly and on time and for their quick responses during the protest, as some of the contingency plans put in place enabled us to keep people moving on a very challenging afternoon.

'I'd also like to thank the public for bearing with us as we did all we could to minimise disruption.'

The silent protest was carried out on the anniversary of the gun massacre at the Pulse nightclub in Orlando, Florida, which left 49 people dead. It became the deadliest terrorist attack in the US since 9/11.   A Greater Manchester Police spokesman tweeted: 'Please avoid Piccadilly Gardens area, as a protest has turned nasty. Some disruption to public transport too.' Earlier in the day, they said: 'There is an increased police presence in the city centre to ensure that a planned demonstration passes peacefully with minimal disruption. 'There is a demonstration taking place in Piccadilly Gardens this afternoon, please avoid the area if possible until protestors have finished.'

Mr Robinson, 34, from Luton, Bedfordshire, organised the march
. A message on the group's website told protestors to meet at 2pm. It read: 'It has now been left to us, the ordinary people of the United Kingdom to stand up to hate, to unite and in one voice say 'no more'. 'That's why on Sunday the 11th of June, we will stand together in Manchester in opposition to hate. 'We will say 'no more', we will walk in silence through the city to honour the dead, we will rally to demand action, we will make ourselves impossible to ignore.'

Re: Tommy Robinson leads Violent Protest
« Reply #17 on: Jun 12, 2017, 05:21:28 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

Mancunians fight against hate as EDL march through Manchester city centre

By Chriscaulfield77
Sunday 11 Jun 2017 8:53 pm
http://metro.co.uk/2017/06/11/mancunians-fight-against-hate-as-edl-march-through-manchester-city-centre-6701947/

Smoke canisters and bottles were thrown during an ‘incredibly challenging day’ for police officers as a demonstration by the English Defence League (EDL) ‘turned nasty’. About 1,000 supporters of the right-wing group, including the EDL’s former leader Tommy Robinson, converged on Manchester city centre in what they billed as a march against ‘the establishment’s tolerance of hateful ideology’.

Their presence led to angry clashes with demonstrators and anti-facist groups forcing Greater Manchester Police officers to use riot gear to keep the sides apart. The rally led to the EDL being criticised for wasting police time in the wake of the Manchester Arena bombing.

Greater Manchester Police Chief Superintendent John O’Hare said: ‘This has been an incredibly challenging day with thousands of people attending Manchester City Centre for the protest. ‘I understand that these events are very emotive and that tensions run high when there are polarised views and counter-protests.

‘Our city has been through a lot over the last few weeks and I know there were people opposed to the event taking place. ‘We have worked closely with Manchester City Council, our key partners and the wider community to find the most effective way to facilitate and manage this protest in a balanced and safe manner.

‘In order to ensure we could deliver a safe operation we deployed over 400 police officers, including support from other forces. ‘This meant another busy weekend for our people who have worked considerably long hours in extremely challenging circumstances for no other reason other than to look after our communities.

‘There have been eight arrests for public order offences, which is not uncommon for a demonstration of this size. ‘It was pleasing to see that this protest did not stop the people of Manchester from going about their normal Sunday activities.’

According to the Greater Manchester Police there were eight arrests made during the afternoon with some protestors accusing EDL demonstrators of using pepper spray on them. GMP issued a statement on Twitter on Sunday, which read: ‘There is a demonstration taking place in Piccadilly Gardens this afternoon, please avoid the area if possible until protesters have finished.’

Officers from GMP’s City Centre division tweeted at 3.20pm: ‘Please avoid Piccadilly Gardens area, as a protest has turned nasty. Some disruption to public transport too.’

They added that anyone concerned should speak to officers at the scene or call 101.

« Reply #18 on: Jun 12, 2017, 05:25:37 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

Chaos in Manchester:
Police attacked as EDL-style protest ‘turns nasty’ in violent clashes

SMOKE canisters and bottles were thrown at police this afternoon as protestors clashed during a demonstration by a group called UK Against Hate.

By Vickiie Oliphant
PUBLISHED: 19:18, Sun, Jun 11, 2017
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3776598/manchester-rally-far-right-edl-boss-tommy-robinson-police-pictures/

Officers in protective gear were pictured at the scene in Manchester, as they struggled to keep apart the UK Against Hate protestors led by former EDL leader Tommy Robinson and a counter protest that sprung up in opposition. Hundreds of far-right supporters converged on the centre of Manchester for the protest in Piccadilly Gardens which allegedly “turned nasty” very quickly.

The group's presence led to fiery clashes with demonstrators and Anti-Facist groups as Greater Manchester Police officers in riot gear tried to separate demonstrators. Footage of some of those attending the rally can be heard chanting: "E-E-EDL" and "Allah, Allah, who the f*** is Allah?"

Eight arrests were believed to have been made during the afternoon - with some protestors accusing demonstrators of using pepper spray on them. GMP issued a statement on Twitter on Sunday, which read: "There is a demonstration taking place in Piccadilly Gardens this afternoon, please avoid the area if possible until protesters have finished."

Officers from GMP's City Centre division also tweeted at 3.20pm saying: "Please avoid Piccadilly Gardens area, as a protest has turned nasty. Some disruption to public transport too." They warned people to stay away from the city centre and added that anyone concerned should speak to officers at the scene or call 101.

Around 400 police officers, including support from other forces, were deployed to the scene to try and quell the violence. Chief Superintendent John O’Hare said: “This has been an incredibly challenging day with thousands of people attending Manchester City Centre for the protest.

“I understand that these events are very emotive and that tensions run high when there are polarised views and counter-protests. “Our City has been through a lot over the last few weeks and I know there were people opposed to the event taking place.

“We have worked closely with Manchester City Council, our Key Partners and the wider Community to find the most effective way to facilitate and manage this protest in a balanced and safe manner."

Along with the chaotic scenes of violence, the protest caused major disruption to the area. Transport bosses also warned of “major disruption” to buses and tram services, according to the Manchester Evening News . And Metroshuttle tram services were completely suspended at one point during the afternoon.

At around 4.45pm, police reported that the protest had finished, but officers were still helping groups out of the area.

« Reply #19 on: Jun 12, 2017, 05:38:26 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

Police arrest eight after protest led by former EDL leader Tommy Robinson in Manchester city centre 'turned nasty'
Eyewitnesses reported that smoke canisters and bottles had been thrown as EDL-style protest led by Tommy Robinson clashed with counter protesters

By Pete Bainbridge Kara O'Neill
11 JUN 2017
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/police-urge-people-stay-away-10604872

Police have arrested eight people after a protest in Piccadilly Gardens in Manchester city centre earlier today after a protest 'turned nasty'. They had urged the public to stay away from the area this afternoon. Officers in protective gear were at the scene and eyewitnesses reported smoke canisters and bottles being thrown during the fracas, which was led by former EDL leader Tommy Robinson.

Greater Manchester Police were attempting to keep two groups of protesters and anti-protesters away from each other on Sunday afternoon. Transport bosses also warned of ‘major disruption’ to buses and tram services, reports the Manchester Evening News . Metroshuttle tram services were completely suspended at one point during the afternoon.

A counter protest was also being held by anti-facist groups. GMP issued a statement on Twitter earlier on Sunday, which read: “There is a demonstration taking place in Piccadilly Gardens this afternoon, please avoid the area if possible until protesters have finished.”

Officers from GMP’s City Centre division tweeted at 3.20pm: “Please avoid Piccadilly Gardens area, as a protest has turned nasty. Some disruption to public transport too.”

They added that anyone concerned should speak to officers at the scene or call 101. Transport for Greater Manchester tweeted shortly before 2pm: “There is currently a major disruption in the city centre. Please avoid the centre if at all possible.

They later added: “Please check with your service provider for service updates due to a disruption in city centre. @StagecoachGM @FirstManchester”

A police helicopter was also spotted circling above the scene.

At around 4.45pm, police reported that the protest had finished, but officers were still helping groups out of the area. MEN reporter Rebecca Day shared pictures of demonstrators outside The Waldorf, a nearby pub, saying the atmosphere was "very heated".

Riot police have also been pictured outside the establishment.

Chief Superintendent John O’Hare said: “This has been an incredibly challenging day with thousands of people attending Manchester City Centre for the protest. “I understand that these events are very emotive and that tensions run high when there are polarised views and counter-protests.

“Our City has been through a lot over the last few weeks and I know there were people opposed to the event taking place.

“We have worked closely with Manchester City Council, our Key Partners and the wider Community to find the most effective way to facilitate and manage this protest in a balanced and safe manner. “In order to ensure we could deliver a safe operation we deployed over 400 police officers, including support from other forces.

“This meant another busy weekend for our people who have worked considerably long hours in extremely challenging circumstances for no other reason other than to look after our communities. “There have been eight arrests for public order offences, which is not uncommon for a demonstration of this size.

“It was pleasing to see that this protest did not stop the people of Manchester from going about their normal Sunday activities.” John Fryer, TfGM’s Transport and Event Planning Lead, has slammed ‘a small minority’ who caused trouble and disruption in the city centre today.

The demonstration in the city has added to an already busy weekend for the transport industry across the region. "A small minority of those in attendance have shown a complete disregard for the travelling public and by their actions have made it clear that their sole intention was to cause trouble and be as disruptive as possible.

"We’ve been working extremely closely with the police and operators across the weekend to ensure we had the right plans in place to support festival goers as well as all those coming in and going out of the city for work, retail or leisure purposes, but clearly blocking tram tracks and roads has meant some of these services have been affected.

"Our transport coordination centre enables us to work closely and collaboratively with our partners and I’d like to thank them for their continued efforts in ensuring the tens of thousands of people attending Parklife have got their quickly and on time and for their quick responses during the protest, as some of the contingency plans put in place enabled us to keep people moving on a very challenging afternoon."

« Reply #20 on: Jun 12, 2017, 05:44:47 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Crowds flee as EDL demonstration becomes violent in Manchester

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbgFezNxgzw

Re: Tommy Robinson leads Violent Protest -PJ Watson tweets ....
« Reply #21 on: Jun 12, 2017, 05:57:47 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/874215473189199872

Re: Tommy Robinson leads Violent Protest -PJ Watson tweets ....
« Reply #22 on: Jun 12, 2017, 05:59:58 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/874207077220134913

Re: Tommy Robinson leads Violent Protest - Background
« Reply #23 on: Jun 12, 2017, 06:09:38 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
RT
Yesterday’s Nazi, today’s ‘anti-extremist’: UK far-right leader Tommy Robinson gets a makeover
Tony Gosling
https://www.rt.com/op-edge/uk-neo-nazi-league-041/

The leader of the Muslim-hating, neo-Nazi English Defence League, Tommy Robinson, and his deputy Kevin Carroll renounced racism this week. They are leaving the EDL and joining the anti-extremist Quilliam Foundation.

But why now, and what is the Quilliam Foundation? And have they really changed?

Economic depressions are fertile ground for fascism. In the mid-1930s Lord Rothermere's Daily Mail and Lord Reith's pro-Hitler BBC lent credibility to Jew-hating Nazi blackshirts as they marched through London's East End. Opposing them on the streets were the National Unemployed Workers’ Movement hunger marchers and crowds of decent Londoners let down by a Conservative government that was appeasing Hitler.

As the Red Cross in 2013 once more begins distributing food to hungry Britons Tommy Robinson, whose real name is Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, is facing criminal charges for obstructing police officers at his own English Defence League demonstration. This took place in the aftermath of May's horrific Woolwich alleged murder of serving soldier Lee Rigby. Was it during negotiations with the police over how these charges would proceed that Tommy was persuaded to jump ship?

The EDL portrays itself as a grassroots community association, but it would not exist without financial backing from two wealthy individuals who, like Robinson, use pseudonyms to hide their true identity.

Millionaire landlady Ann Marchini owns and controls a buy-to-let property empire in Highgate, North London. Said also to prefer pseudonyms, she was a founding member of the abortive far right British Freedom Party and a close friend of its wealthy chairman, former UK Independence Party candidate Paul Weston.

The other important EDL funder is “sugardaddy” Alan Ayling, former director of the Pacific Capital investment fund. Under the pseudonym Alan Lake, he penned the ominously-named “EDL Final Solution,” which advocates front organizations and illegal activities to undermine Muslims and their representatives.

At this week's news conference, Robinson expressed shock and surprise that “Nazis” were appearing at his racist demonstrations, but was his astonishment real? And how real is this Quilliam Foundation that Robinson is moving to?

An examination of its longtime spokesman and co-founder, Mohamed Husain, reveals a dubious CV that failed to slow his dazzling career rise through the world of privatized transatlantic foreign policy. Now calling himself Ed Husain, he says he was once a member of pan-Islamic political organization Hizb Ut-Tahrir, a claim they strongly deny. 

What is known is that Husain landed a job working for the UK Foreign Office-funded British Council in Saudi Arabia. Ed also opposes boycotting Israeli goods, saying that: "Many people condemn Israeli settlements and call for an economic boycott of their produce, but I saw that it was Arab builders, plumbers, taxi drivers and other workers who maintained Israeli lifestyles."

In other words, because some Palestinians are being paid as odd-job men for Israelis they can't really want a boycott - a blatant distortion of Palestinian aspirations, remarkably in tune with Zionism and the Global Crusader Movement.

As top Quilliam Foundation spokesman, Husain had made it. In the blink of an eye he became an international news commentator. Appearing on CNN, Fox, NPR, BBC and Al-Jazeera, he was published in the New York Times, Financial Times, Guardian, National Review and Jewish Chronicle, to name just a few.

Quilliam and Husain became the go-to propagandists for the broadsheets and TV news across Western world for an anti-Islamist Muslim perspective. As a result, the far more accurately representative Muslim Public Affairs Committee (MPAC) or the Mosques and Imams National Advisory Board (MINAB) were sidelined.

How Kafkaesque. Indeed, as one of the world's leading independent experts on postmodernism Ravi Zacharius points out, we are living in an age of unbridled mass media where truth, meaning and certainty are systematically undermined. At Quilliam, Husain has shown us how, and now he's been headhunted and his career is really motoring, he's a senior fellow at the big guns of the US Council on Foreign Relations.

In the 21st Century there are literally hundreds of think tanks like Quilliam, most funded by funny money from tax exempt “philanthropic” foundations and lobby groups connected to the national private clubs that lay down modern Western foreign policy. It is here where the establishment lays both its colonial plans and its contingencies to muzzle the backlash at home.

In the UK, the Royal Institute for International Affairs (RIIA), or Chatham House, based in London's St James' Square, is funded by big business and, obligingly, does the Foreign Office's thinking for it. It creates a business-led, BBC- and crusader-friendly, foundation-funded consensus that the Foreign Office rarely has the courage to question.

Husain’s new outfit, the Council on Foreign Relations, has for 90 years made sure US business interests come first at the State Department. Indeed it was the CFR's War and Peace Studies group that in 1943 first suggested a transatlantic elite policy group that emerged a decade later as the notorious Bilderberg Group, founded by a former SS officer.

The sumptuous slush funds circulating around these private policy hubs of Chatham House and the Council on Foreign Relations fund so much professional-looking globalist policy “chaff” that any genuine expert sentiment or overtures to détente are consistently drowned out.

Postmodern think tanks like Quilliam deconstruct and repackage the legitimate voices, in this case from Britain's Islamic community. They decide what Muslims ought to have said and, pretending to be Muslims, say it for them for the world to hear.

Zionism and the Global Crusader Movement see the world in these terms. Through their influence in finance and the mass media they steal, synthesize and repackage views that oppose their War on Terror throughout the NATO-zone mainstream media, systematically skewing and dumbing down the entire national and international debate.

Gone from the discussion is the right of occupied nations to self-defense and respect for the global rule of law. Gone too are the stunning similarities, pointed out in 2008 by former Archbishop of Canterbury Rowan Williams, between genuine Sharia law and Britain's own, all-but-forgotten, Canon law, which is still in force.

The EDL’s Robinson and Carroll have merely been nudged upstage from one front organization (that would have no credibility, but for the platform given it by the mainstream media) to another. Robinson has merely gone from overt racist to covert racist; from black propaganda to gray propaganda.

As in the 1930s, the far right, both in its street thug and more respectable forms, is only a hair's breadth from the British establishment. Hanging in Winston Churchill's old country home dining room in Kent you'll find one of his own paintings, “Tea at Chartwell” which he modeled on a contemporary photograph.

Sitting round the table with the man who was later to become Britain's wartime prime minister is a frequent visitor to Churchill's country home, Diana Mitford. Mitford was soon to marry blackshirt-in-chief Sir Oswald Mosley on a visit to the German home of Nazi propaganda chief Josef Goebbels. Guest of honor at that happy occasion was none other than Adolf Hitler himself.

So Robinson has gone from street fighting thug to globetrotting propagandist in a day. As this puppet of Britain's crooked establishment is reinvented for the London media, he should find those criminal obstruction charges from his last race riot will be conveniently dropped. We shall see.

The statements, views and opinions expressed in this column are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of RT.

« Reply #24 on: Jun 12, 2017, 07:03:21 am »

2Revolutions

• InfoWarrior

Do you know if groups who decide to march or protest in the Manchester have to obtain a permit or notify the police?

I think that is the first time I have ever seen pictures of protesters drinking beer during a protest.

« Reply #25 on: Jun 12, 2017, 07:16:12 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

Do you know if groups who decide to march or protest in the Manchester have to obtain a permit or notify the police?

I think that is the first time I have ever seen pictures of protesters drinking beer during a protest.

Last I heard was technically nobody needs permission to protest - B U T
If anyone remotely sane wishes to organise a large demo, then they need their head examined if they do not seek co-operation with the police, organise stewards to interact with the police.

When things go wrong with a large crowd of people, then people can DIE from being trampled upon - to cite one rather obvious example.
People can crushed . . .

Its not a question of permission, its all about taking responsibility, its protecting people from serious harm, injury and tragically sometimes death.
Certain shock-jock talk show hosts would rather just spin "informing", "planning" into "permission from the guberment"

« Reply #26 on: Jun 12, 2017, 07:24:36 am »

2Revolutions

• InfoWarrior

Very similar to the US laws then.  Technically you don't need a permit (but the government does encourage you to get one and buy insurance).  But usually groups will just coordinate with the police before hand. 

« Reply #27 on: Jun 12, 2017, 07:26:56 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Last I heard was technically nobody needs permission to protest - B U T
If anyone remotely sane wishes to organise a large demo, then they need their head examined if they do not seek co-operation with the police, organise stewards to interact with the police.

When things go wrong with a large crowd of people, then people can DIE from being trampled upon - to cite one rather obvious example.
People can crushed . . .

Its not a question of permission, its all about taking responsibility, its protecting people from serious harm, injury and tragically sometimes death.
Certain shock-jock talk show hosts would rather just spin "informing", "planning" into "permission from the guberment"

See you do need to contact the police if you want to march, not get permission, but because the police need to organise for public safety.
They don't get to say to "NO"...

Pay special attention to the last paragraph.

https://www.gov.uk/protests-and-marches-letting-the-police-know

If there’s no march involved

If there’s no march organised as part of your protest, you don’t have to tell the police.

« Reply #28 on: Jun 12, 2017, 07:34:40 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
I am really angry with Watson, who tweeted the following this morning . . .
Planet KEK - an alternative reality . . .

His city was just hit by a massive Islamic terror attack and yet he's whining about people on a "march against terror".

"Following 3 Islamic terror attacks in the UK that killed almost 50 & injured hundreds, there has been no "Islamophobic" backlash whatsoever."

« Reply #29 on: Jun 12, 2017, 07:49:39 am »

2Revolutions

• InfoWarrior
I think Watson has left plenty of clues that his bread and butter is now fermenting the divide and conquer strategy that years ago he used to expose. 

« Reply #30 on: Jun 12, 2017, 08:14:03 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
I think Watson has left plenty of clues that his bread and butter is now fermenting the divide and conquer strategy that years ago he used to expose.

Funny you should say that . . . I just posted this, it probably needs a bit more editing.

Infowars coverage of UK Election - A Limited Hangout Operation ?
http://forum.globalgulag.com/index.php?topic=1440.0

« Reply #31 on: Jun 12, 2017, 08:49:02 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

Leftists Threaten Riots, Assassinations if British Prime Minister Remains in Office
https://www.infowars.com/leftists-threaten-riots-assassinations-if-british-prime-minister-remains-in-office/

« Reply #32 on: Jun 12, 2017, 09:15:19 am »

Donnay

• Global Moderator
  • InfoWarrior
I am sure that agent provocateurs were in that crowd to create chaos.  The globalist cannot have the people stand up for themselves so they demonize them.

"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters. "

« Reply #33 on: Jun 12, 2017, 01:23:06 pm »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

« Reply #34 on: Jun 12, 2017, 01:28:12 pm »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

Re: The Mystery of Tommy Robinson - George Galoway interview - LOL
« Reply #35 on: Jun 15, 2017, 02:02:59 pm »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
EDL Tommy Robinson clashes with George Galloway Radio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmIeqTzlhCE

« Reply #36 on: Jun 15, 2017, 04:17:22 pm »

2Revolutions

• InfoWarrior

Just wanted to make sure I did not miss it.  Tommy said his real name had been discovered but he did not tell George his real name did he? His audio was not the best, so I was not sure if I missed anything. 

« Reply #37 on: Jun 15, 2017, 05:51:02 pm »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

Just wanted to make sure I did not miss it.  Tommy said his real name had been discovered but he did not tell George his real name did he? His audio was not the best, so I was not sure if I missed anything.

I think he said Stephen Lennon.

Trouble is our Tommy Robinson says a lot of things, and he is "not consistent" in his stories.

« Reply #38 on: Jun 15, 2017, 06:08:10 pm »

2Revolutions

• InfoWarrior

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/12/10/stephen-yaxley-lennon-describes-the-making-of-tommy-robinson_n_8747794.html

STEPHEN Yaxley-Lennon is Robinson’s real name, well, sort of.
It’s the one used when he’s not being Islamophobic on the Internet, in interviews, or when giving speeches, and what police and his family call him. His children – two girls, four and eight, and a boy, six, don’t know about their Dad’s alter-ego, “sometimes I just go away for work” – code for Dad’s in the clink – and his wife doesn’t want to know (Tommy Robinson, the alter-ego, isn’t welcome at the Yaxley-Lennon household). According to Robinson, his name “just depends where you met me”. He was born Stephen Yaxley, to an Irish immigrant mother and an English father, but when his mother re-married, his surname became double barrelled – Yaxley-Lennon – although, often he is just Stephen Lennon. Like most things concerning Robinson – a convicted fraudster - his real name isn’t clear. In September 2012 Robinson pretended to be Andrew McMaster – a friend he bore some resemblance to – so he could illegally enter the US. He can’t travel there because he’s been convicted of possessing a Class A drug. Sentencing him to 10 months jail in January 2013, Judge Alistair McCreath, noted Robinson’s legitimate passport lists him as Paul Harris, a matter he chose not to delve into. Robinson confirmed to Huffington Post UK his passport lists him as Harris, but ignored a request to elaborate in a decision tinged with irony, given he’s repeatedly accused UK authorities of censoring, and preventing him from “telling the truth”.

« Reply #39 on: Jun 15, 2017, 06:14:44 pm »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
I went back and added by editing, what I suspect, is yet another alias to this agents file.

The real disgrace is that the Fake-Alt-Media seems incapable of the most rudimentary background checks.