Author (Read 428 times)

David Icke Bot

• Web Bot
  • InfoWarrior
    • David Icke
David Icke

A London attacker’s links to UK covert operations in Syria and Libya

By Andrew Cheetham on 8 June 2017
https://www.davidicke.com/article/414953/london-attackers-links-uk-covert-operations-syria-libya

‘Evidence suggests that one London attacker, Rachid Redouane, was part of the broad UK-backed covert strategy to oust Syria’s Assad, following his similar role in Libya in 2011.

The Telegraph reports that London attacker Rachid Redouane fought in the 2011 British/NATO war against Qadafi – as did Salman Abedi, the Manchester bomber – and joined a militia which went on to send jihadist fighters to Syria. In Libya, he is believed to have fought with the Liwa al Ummah unit.[1]

The Liwa al Ummah was formed by a deputy of Abdul Hakim Belhaj, the former emir of the al Qaeda-linked Libyan Islamic Fighting Group. In 2012, the Liwa al Ummah in Syria merged with the Free Syrian Army (FSA)[2], which was formed in August 2011 by army deserters based in Turkey[3] whose aim was to bring down Assad.

In Syria, the Liwa al Ummah was often referred to as an ‘FSA unit’[4] and sometimes teamed up with al-Nusra, al Qaeda’s official branch in Syria.’

Read more: A London attacker’s links to UK covert operations in Syria and Libya

Webot for posting David Icke Articles and Videos

Re: Establishment terror attack - London -
« Reply #41 on: Jun 08, 2017, 12:18:38 pm »

Neuromancer911

• Awakened
Britain has a long history with the Libyan Islamic Fighting Group. Remember David Shayler.

One which was only temporarily interrupted by 9/11

David Icke Bot

• Web Bot
  • InfoWarrior
    • David Icke

David Icke

A London attacker’s links to UK covert operations in Syria and Libya

By Andrew Cheetham on 8 June 2017
https://www.davidicke.com/article/414953/london-attackers-links-uk-covert-operations-syria-libya

‘Evidence suggests that one London attacker, Rachid Redouane, was part of the broad UK-backed covert strategy to oust Syria’s Assad, following his similar role in Libya in 2011.

The Telegraph reports that London attacker Rachid Redouane fought in the 2011 British/NATO war against Qadafi – as did Salman Abedi, the Manchester bomber – and joined a militia which went on to send jihadist fighters to Syria. In Libya, he is believed to have fought with the Liwa al Ummah unit.[1]

The Liwa al Ummah was formed by a deputy of Abdul Hakim Belhaj, the former emir of the al Qaeda-linked Libyan Islamic Fighting Group. In 2012, the Liwa al Ummah in Syria merged with the Free Syrian Army (FSA)[2], which was formed in August 2011 by army deserters based in Turkey[3] whose aim was to bring down Assad.

In Syria, the Liwa al Ummah was often referred to as an ‘FSA unit’[4] and sometimes teamed up with al-Nusra, al Qaeda’s official branch in Syria.’

Read more: A London attacker’s links to UK covert operations in Syria and Libya
Webot for posting David Icke Articles and Videos

« Reply #43 on: Jun 08, 2017, 12:31:50 pm »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Britain has a long history with the Libyan Islamic Fighting Group. Remember David Shayler.

One which was only temporarily interrupted by 9/11

I do remember.
Yes, Libya again and again.

David Shayler and Annie Machon, poor David is out of the loop, but Annie is still speaking out.

Wikipedia Bio : David Shayler
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Shayler

Shayler moved again, to G9 branch, responsible for Middle Eastern terrorism where he reportedly headed the Libyan desk as G9A/5. It was during his tenure at the Libyan desk that he claims that he learned of the MI6 plot to assassinate Libyan leader Colonel Gaddafi from his MI6 counterpart David Watson (PT16B) and Richard Bartlett (PT16) who had overall control and responsibility for the operation. He left the service in October 1996

Wikipedia Bio : Annie Machon
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annie_Machon

Which prompts me to say this :
Every now and then my train passes through Luton.
Its like Luton keeps getting a mention in various narratives, and it strikes me as one odd place.
One day I want to stop off and take a few photos and randomly have a wander & explore.

I do care about 7/7 and I do pay attention to trying to spot patterns.
We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.

« Reply #44 on: Jun 08, 2017, 01:26:56 pm »

Neuromancer911

• Awakened

« Reply #45 on: Jun 08, 2017, 01:59:56 pm »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

Anything the media ignores.

Like you pointed out the Libyan connection, it does go back at least till David Shayler who said they paid 100,ooo to Libyan Islamic Fighting Group who are linked to  Al-Qaeda to plant a Bomb.

Press Silence.

« Reply #46 on: Jun 08, 2017, 02:09:22 pm »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
It used to be that terrorist attacks where closely examined by the Alt-Media.

Now the Fake-Alt-Media is not investigating, instead they put on air Tommy Robinson - who called for Internment camps for Muslims....
Like terrorism is real, and the muzzies are out to get ya !!!
I'm sick of the Fake-Stream-Media.

« Reply #47 on: Jun 08, 2017, 02:13:14 pm »

Neuromancer911

• Awakened
I actually knew one of the terrorists in the pre 7/7 plot

« Reply #48 on: Jun 08, 2017, 02:23:16 pm »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
I actually knew one of the terrorists in the pre 7/7 plot

How come ?

« Reply #49 on: Jun 08, 2017, 02:43:41 pm »

Neuromancer911

• Awakened
He went to the same educational facility I did.

I can assure you tho people who hate the West exist.

Re: Establishment terror attack - London - Unique Perspective
« Reply #50 on: Jun 08, 2017, 06:18:14 pm »

2Revolutions

• InfoWarrior
Porkins Policy Podcast hosted by Pearse Redmond - goes over the official narrative of the Manchester Bombing and how it with 7/7 bombing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnqPB7Zvczg

Published on Jun 7, 2017

Keelan Balderson of WideShut.co.uk joins me today for an in depth discussion of the recent terror attacks in Manchester and London. We begin by looking at the initial narrative that the media presented to us and how that quickly began to change within days of the event. Keelan discusses how the narrative had many of the hallmarks of the 7/7 Terror attacks, such as prior knowledge and security monitoring, slipping through the net, and the calls for internal reviews by MI5. Next to take a closer look at Salman Abedi's family and the claims that they were Libyan refugees. Keelan talks about the Salman's fathers ties to the Libyan Islamic Fighting Group and the LIFG's close relationship with both MI5 and MI6. We discuss how the British government has long funded and protected the LIFG and used them time and time again as a proxy force against former Libyan leader Gadaffi. Keelan and I also talk about the fact that as Home Secretary Theresa May signed off on orders allowing LIFG fighters to freely move around the UK and Europe. Keelan and I then move one the bombing itself and focus on several key pieces of evidence that have emerged. We look at the mysterious CCTV footage of Abedi buying tuna fish, almonds, air freshener, and scouring pads, and ask the question: if this the shopping list of a man who thinks he is about to die? The two of us also discuss the blacked out image of Abedi that has made the rounds in the media and again point out that this doesn't really prove anything. Keelan also dives into the curious admission that the bomb Abedi used may have been equipped with a remote detonator, therefore begging the question of whether Abedi was an unwitting suicide bomber. Keeland and I explore the idea that Abedi could have been part of a much larger plot. We also talk a out several bizarre eyewitness reports, and well as conflicting forensic evidence.

In the second hour Keelan and I address Abedi's families response to the bombing. We talk about his fathers allusion to this possibly being a false flag, as well his brothers flat out statement that he knew his brother was a terrorist. We then move onto some of the political responses to the attack. Keelan discusses May's renewed efforts to control the internet with ever increasing draconian laws aimed at preventing this very attack. We also touch on the idea that this attack in many ways mimics Gladio style operations in places such as Italy in the 1970's. We then move onto the London bridge attack and take a look at the attackers connections to another terrorist group with deep ties to British intelligence, al-Muhajiroun. We then look at how this is effecting the upcoming British election in just a few days. We finish off by looking at how the MSM and alt-media has completely accepted either blow-back or the right-wing narrative that Muslims are all evil. Keelan and I also touch on the recent severing of ties with Qatar by Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, and the UAE, and how this may be playing into the ever evolving narrative of the war on terror.

For show notes and mp3 download please visit: https://porkinspolicyreview.com/2017/...