You are Here:
The Spear of Destiny: The Occult Power Behind the Spear

Author (Read 191 times)

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Not the best description below, and I am having difficulty finding a copy online, or a decent review. I have a hard copy, which I have read, hence this post.

I did find a quote from Dietrich Eckart, and as I sit here with my 1939 copy of Mein Kampf I wish I had a 2nd Edition, - because its the one with the dedication to Dietrich Eckart. For those that have eyes, and are wide awake, the connection between the Nazis and The Occult is to state the obvious. For those who watch the History Channel, apart from the odd sensationalist episode, that the Nazi Party was a creation of the the Occult is a mystery.

Having read Hilter's reading list, because he used the public library, and then seen how mainline historians dismiss his extensive reading of occult matters makes me laugh with scorn.

The Spear of Destiny:
The Occult Power Behind the Spear which pierced the side of Christ

Trevor Ravenscroft
June 1, 1982

ISBN-10: 0877285470
ISBN-13: 978-0877285472

The occult power behind the spear which pierced the side of Christ. How Hitler inverted the Force in a bid to conquer the world. Fascinating reading.

Hitler's Ashes - Seeds Of A New Reich and Adolf Hitler and the Secrets of the Holy Lance.

In 1923, on his deathbed, Hitler's mentor Dietrich Eckart, a dedicated Satanist and central figure in the Occult Thule Society and a founder member of the Nazi party, said:

'Follow Hitler ! He will dance, but it is I who have called the tune !'
    'I have initiated him into the 'Secret Doctrine', opened his centres in vision and given him the means to communicate with the Powers.'
    'Do not mourn for me: I shall have influenced history more than any other German.'
We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.

Re: The Spear of Destiny: The Occult Power Behind the Spear
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2017, 09:17:18 am »

Adolf Hitler

It is all lies by the jewish zionist press and american gangster government.
I was a good catholic, I never killed or harmed anyone.

Can I report this "thread" to a moderator ?
My politics changed post '45 while hiding on a Kibutz

Re: The Spear of Destiny: The Occult Power Behind the Spear
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2017, 09:39:50 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
A fraction of your library still exists, in a special section of Library of Congress

Perhaps you would care to comment, as to why you made the most margin notes and underlining in this book :
Magic: History, Theory and Practice (1923), by Ernst Schertel.

If that is too difficult a question, perhaps you could explain why you have a signed copy of Peer Gynt, with the dedication

"Intended for his dear friend Adolf Hitler. Dietrich Eckart. Munich, October 22, 1921."

Who bought you your first trench coat and taught you the art of oratory as a public speaker ?
(a) Tooth Fairy
(b) Dietrich Eckart

We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.