You are Here:
St. Louis Riots are a HOT DRILL...

Author (Read 51788 times)

Re: St. Louis Riots are a HOT DRILL...
« Reply #50 on: Aug 18, 2014, 11:29:15 am »

iamc

• Sr. InfoWarrior
related just a couple of weeks before Fergeson:

http://www.dcclothesline.com/2014/07/17/fema-video-foreshadows-prison-camps-national-guard-troops-facing-civil-unrest/
FEMA Video Foreshadows Prison Camps & National Guard Troops Facing Civil Unrest
Posted on July 17, 2014 by Paul Joseph Watson

“Doomsday Disneyland” facility used as practice ground for civil unrest
A promotional video touting FEMA’s emergency response capabilities shows U.S. National Guard troops training to detain unruly African-American citizens in prison camps before handing them over to police.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bg_53qeynew

Guardian Centers, an 830 acre “disaster preparedness and tactical training validation center” located in Georgia which is routinely used by FEMA and other government agencies to practice emergency response procedures.
Brother you see it as I do and thanks for posting all the links: and I pray folks listen to your wisdom and research: Because we see our Nation and World falling quickly into the dust bin of history...!   ---Peace my friend & we keep on fighting the Nazis'  ;)
When the Truth was Murdered:
Common Sense ran away...

« Reply #51 on: Aug 18, 2014, 11:37:45 am »

pac522

• Awakened
pac522 , did you see any signs of astroturfing? Were any of  the protest signs mass produced ?

Not from what I noticed, I happened to catch it about 5 minutes before they started shooting teargas. Which to me looked unprovoked. After that though people in the crowd looked like they were throwing rocks at the police line, which brought more teargas and smoke. that was about 8:30. The line moved closer to the crowd under the cover of smoke until they were about half way up the block. Then the final dispersion, at about 9:00pm the MRAPs took off at full speed down the block scattering the crowd in to the neighborhood and surrounding areas.
This country did not achieve greatness with the mindset of "safety first" but rather "live free or die".
Truth is the currency of love. R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution!
We are all running on Gods laptop.The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.~EvadingGrid
The answer to 1984 is 1776.

« Reply #52 on: Aug 18, 2014, 12:58:21 pm »

pac522

• Awakened

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/18/us/michael-brown-autopsy-shows-he-was-shot-at-least-6-times.html?ref=us&_r=0

Autopsy Shows Michael Brown Was Struck at Least 6 Times
By FRANCES ROBLES and JULIE BOSMANAUG. 17, 2014

FERGUSON, Mo. — Michael Brown, the unarmed black teenager who was killed by a police officer, sparking protests around the nation, was shot at least six times, including twice in the head, a preliminary private autopsy performed on Sunday found.

One of the bullets entered the top of Mr. Brown’s skull, suggesting his head was bent forward when it struck him and caused a fatal injury, according to Dr. Michael M. Baden, the former chief medical examiner for the City of New York, who flew to Missouri on Sunday at the family’s request to conduct the separate autopsy. It was likely the last of bullets to hit him, he said.

Mr. Brown, 18, was also shot four times in the right arm, he said, adding that all the bullets were fired into his front.

Mr. Brown was a big man at 6-foot-4 and 292 pounds, though his family and friends described him as quiet and shy, a homebody who lived with his grandmother.

How can you have your hands up after getting shot in the arm? So did he get shot in the back?

'Don't know' if Missouri teen shot with hands up

By ALAN SCHER ZAGIER
From Associated Press
August 18, 2014 12:33 PM EST

FERGUSON, Mo. (AP) — A Missouri teenager fatally shot by police suffered a bullet wound to his right arm that may indicate his hands were up or his back was turned to the shooter, but "we don't know," a pathologist hired by the teen's family said Monday.

An independent autopsy determined that 18-year-old Michael Brown was shot at least six times, including twice in the head, according to the family's attorneys and hired pathologists. Brown was unarmed when he was shot by a police officer Aug. 9 in Ferguson, touching off a week of rancorous protests in the St. Louis suburb. Police have used riot gear and tear gas, and the governor called in the National Guard early Monday to help.

Forensic pathologist Shawn Parcells, who assisted former New York City chief medical examiner Dr. Michael Baden during the private autopsy, said a bullet graze wound on Brown's right arm could have occurred in several ways. He said the teen may have had his back to the shooter, or he could have been facing the shooter with his hands above his head or in a defensive position.

MORE: http://enews.earthlink.net/article/top?guid=20140818/a91ec56e-9e48-45c0-ba32-fd0feab7709e
This country did not achieve greatness with the mindset of "safety first" but rather "live free or die".
We are all running on Gods laptop.The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.~EvadingGrid

« Reply #53 on: Aug 18, 2014, 01:33:21 pm »

pac522

• Awakened
Governor Nixon: No curfew in Ferguson Monday night

(KTVI) – Missouri Governor Jay Nixon says law enforcement will not use a curfew Monday night in Ferguson.  In a news release, Nixon said the role of the National Guard will be to protect the Unified Command Center so that officers can protect peaceful protesters, citizens and property.

Nixon says coordinated attacks Sunday night on officers and civilians prompted him to activate the National Guard to help restore peace.

The curfew was instituted on Saturday, but looters and aggressors have mostly ignored it and tried to attack police.

MORE: http://fox2now.com/2014/08/18/govenor-nixon-no-curfew-in-ferguson-monday-night/

« Reply #54 on: Aug 18, 2014, 02:25:01 pm »

pac522

• Awakened
The no curfew seems to be an invitation for this. The RAND corp is at work with their rats in a lab experiment.

U.S. Army Releases Action Plan for Civil Unrest During Ferguson Riot

Additional effort to nullify Posse Comitatus

On Friday, as the disturbances in Missouri reached a crescendo, the Department of the Army released an innocuously titled document, ATP 3-39.33.

The document provides an action plan for the military as it responds – in violation of Posse Comitatus – to the exercise of the First Amendment and the right of the people to seek redress of grievances as guaranteed by the First Amendment.

“The Constitution of the United States provides two exceptions for which the Posse Comitatus Act does not apply,” the ATP 3-39.33 document argues. “These exceptions are based upon the inherent right of the U.S. government to ensure the preservation of public order and to carrying out governmental operations within its territorial limits by force, if necessary.”

MORE: http://www.infowars.com/u-s-army-releases-action-plan-for-civil-unrest-during-ferguson-riot/

« Reply #55 on: Aug 18, 2014, 02:27:27 pm »

pac522

• Awakened
From lordssyndicate Prison Planet Forum. The federal government is gaming the situation, laying the bait so to speak.

http://www.indepthinfo.com/rand/game-theory.htm
The RAND Corporation and Game Theory

Game theory is the idea that games can be used in order to understand, and predict complicated human behavior. The idea first came under intense study in the late 1940s and early 1950s. John Williams, one of the founding fathers of the RAND corporation, was fascinated with the idea that game theory could help American analysts to calculate the possible Soviet responses in the event of a nuclear conflict. RAND would hire the foremost thinkers in Game Theory including John von Neumann, the author of Theory of Games and Economic Behavior, John Nash, as well as list of prominent economists.1

The classic example of a game in game theory is one that presupposes that two bank robbers have been arrested. They have stashed the loot and they are the only two who know where the money is hidden. Each is held separately and told by the District Attorney that if he confesses, rats on his partner, and tells where the loot is stashed, he will go free. If both partners confess, they will both end up getting reduced time (two years in prison). If neither confesses, there will be insufficient evidence to convict either one and they can later rendezvous and split the money.2

The consequences of the various decisions can be interpolated to the nuclear question. For RAND the question was what would the Soviets do if both sides have nuclear weapons? If both sides cooperated the results would be a peaceful world. But since both sides had difficulty trusting each other, either one might be prompted to make a pre-emptive strike to ensure their own survival. This prompted the people at RAND to advocate that the United States have a second strike capability that would ensure that the Soviets would be punished if they should make an unprovoked attack. This led to the idea of mutually assured destruction, which proved to be sufficient deterrent for conflict for over 40 years.

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=202428.msg1206948#msg1206948

« Reply #56 on: Aug 18, 2014, 02:58:46 pm »

pac522

• Awakened
I'm listening to the rebroadcast and Alex has come to the same conclusion I have. I posted all these articles before hearing what Alex had to say. When your eyes are open they can not be shut again. God help us.

« Reply #57 on: Aug 18, 2014, 03:18:01 pm »

jerryweaver

• Awakened
I wonder how these folks will handle being in charge to some extent.

The Nation of Islam and the New Black Panthers are behind the scenes directing the protests in Ferguson, Missouri according to Malik Zulu Shabazz, the head of Black Lawyers for Justice.

Former Head of Black Panthers Tells Ron Johnson Group, Nation of Islam Controling Ferguson

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nF6IPtPqjfQ

This all seems too familiar.

The Turner Diaries a book authored by  WILLIAM PIERCE depicts this type of affirmative action governance .

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/archive.cgi/read/21339

----------------------------------

Side note:  Karen Hudes has been tweeting that the US Treasury notes are being deemed acceptable by the BRICS banking coalition, but , the FRN's are not welcome for trade in the near future.

Maybe that , if true , could be the reason for the " full steam ahead " domestic political strategy. I'm wondering why the BS is being ramped up.

« Reply #58 on: Aug 18, 2014, 03:46:26 pm »

pac522

• Awakened
Wasn't The Turner Diaries the book and group Timothy McVey were a part of had within their literature?

« Reply #59 on: Aug 18, 2014, 04:14:50 pm »

jerryweaver

• Awakened
Wasn't The Turner Diaries the book and group Timothy McVey were a part of had within their literature?

McVey was a patsy . FBI did the OKC Murrah probably with a mini nuke. Yes your correct the Turner Diaries was used as a part of the "Official Story". Sympathizers did read the Turner Diaries.
I had a BBS at the time and knew the "Official Story was a FBI hoax" due to participants on my BBS postings. I had to make the decision to allow this so or not I did the footwork and learned the facts.

http://whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/OK/ok.php

Re: St. Louis Riots are a HOT DRILL...and running WILD!
« Reply #60 on: Aug 18, 2014, 04:54:48 pm »

iamc

• Sr. InfoWarrior
The Gov. has Failed & the State with the home town cop has failed & the National Goons will FAIL: This whole HOT DRILL is a False Flag that has Raised a lot of Eyebrows:

And NOW The Nazis' are in a corner they will never crawl out of---Time is running out for The NWO--------

-------as The World is WAKING UP!
  ;) ...and I am so Happy that the ALARM CLOCK RANG!!!

HEY NEW WORLD ORDER: THE FOLKS ARE AWAKE AND YOUR TIME IS LIMITED!
Common Sense ran away...

« Reply #61 on: Aug 21, 2014, 02:00:41 am »

iamc

• Sr. InfoWarrior
 I can see NO GOOD coming out of Ferguson: as this staged Event becomes worst; and worst; And folks become more dismayed at the Gov. & wayward trouble makers.

I pray more people can see the LIGHT: But; I doubt it!
Common Sense ran away...

Re: St. Louis Riots are a HOT DRILL...for Martial LAW!
« Reply #62 on: Aug 21, 2014, 08:33:29 pm »

iamc

• Sr. InfoWarrior
 The Nation and the World has watched this fiasco of DEATH & May-Ham Roll out in front of all people: of All Colors: and where will this lead mankind?

This behavior on both sides; always leads to more chaos and death!

Do you Think this scenario is not in their plan?

Think again!
Common Sense ran away...

« Reply #63 on: Aug 24, 2014, 08:21:10 am »

Jackson Holly

• InfoWarrior

A black guy, Jonathan Gentry, gets in their faces … whoa!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B092acMImJE&feature=youtu.be

St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself.'

« Reply #64 on: Aug 24, 2014, 08:09:32 pm »

iamc

• Sr. InfoWarrior
A black guy, Jonathan Gentry, gets in their faces … whoa!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B092acMImJE&feature=youtu.be

Jonathan Gentry is a young man with a Mind of Reason...I just wish there were more like him!

Nice find Mr. Holly!
Common Sense ran away...

Re: St. Louis Riots are a HOT DRILL...and still going!
« Reply #65 on: Nov 18, 2014, 03:53:32 pm »

iamc

• Sr. InfoWarrior
I can see NO GOOD coming out of Ferguson: as this staged Event becomes worst; and worst; And folks become more dismayed at the Gov. & wayward trouble makers.

I pray more people can see the LIGHT: But; I doubt it!
More and more the Nazi Gov. says' that all police officers are Innocent! [as the actions in the Midwest prove the mind set of BOTH Sides!

Well! I doubt that; and as ALL are Guilty!

A young man dies because of the streets---and a cop kills because he was afraid.

Two Wrongs never make it right!
Common Sense ran away...

Re: St. Louis Riots are a HOT DRILL...and still going!
« Reply #66 on: Nov 25, 2014, 12:28:32 pm »

iamc

• Sr. InfoWarrior
More and more the Nazi Gov. says' that all police officers are Innocent! [as the actions in the Midwest prove the mind set of BOTH Sides!

Well! I doubt that; and as ALL are Guilty!

A young man dies because of the streets---and a cop kills because he was afraid.

Two Wrongs never make it right!
The wrong done in Ferguson is just what the Nazis' want!

'A Race WAR!'

How dumb can the USA be? 

Very dumb because of technology---with TV LIES!
Common Sense ran away...

Re: Riots are a HOT DRILL...for RACE WAR!
« Reply #67 on: Dec 08, 2014, 06:05:45 pm »

iamc

• Sr. InfoWarrior
 We have seen folks across the USA behaving in a manner that the NWO has planned for a long time.

Riots are always a diversion from Government Corruption: and this is what has happened in the last few months.

From NY to CA folks are responding to a Controlled Reaction from Police vs. People mind Set: and these events cause racial tensions that manifest in a RACE WAR!
Common Sense ran away...