You are Here:
Sensational 9/11 claims that were batted away by the media

Author (Read 814 times)

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

Sensational 9/11 claims that were batted away by the media - nothing to worry about, move on.....

A leading former Major General in the US army publicly rubbished the official version of 9/11 – and stated categorically that no airplane hit the Pentagon on that day.

Albert Stubblebine, who is believed to have died last year, told the media that his view of what happened changed completely after he had looked at the photographic evidence.

Stubblebine, who claims that in his last assignment he was responsible for all the US army’s intelligence services throughout the world, also had much experience of looking at photographs.

He said: ““I don’t know exactly what hit it (The Pentagon) but I do know from the photographs I have looked at and analysed very, very carefully, it was not an airplane.”

Key to his findings are that he could find no wing marks on the side of the building despite the pictures showing the nose of an airplane penetrating The Pentagon.

He added that he had initially accepted the Government’s official story which was that five al-Qaeda terrorists took over American Airlines flight 77 travelling from Washington DC to Los Angeles. They then reportedly turned it back towards Washington DC eventually crashing into The Pentagon killing 184 people.

But he now criticised the press for being so compliant in backing the Government’s version of events.

He said: “I do not believe the free press is free anymore – it is very expensive…. And the press is saying what they have been told to say.”

Referring to the wider events including the destruction of the Twin Towers and Building 7, Mr Subblebine added: “The stories that were told all about 9/11 were false.

Mr Stubblebine questioned how sufficient heat could ever have been generated to melt the super structure of the Twin Towers. Spam_A Spam_B His sensational media statements have not however sent the wider US media into meltdown in much the same way as current US President Donald Trump’s similar reservations about the official story – aired on the day of 9/11 – is one of the few areas in which he is not taken to task.

Trump, then merely a leading businessman, queried: “How could a plane, even a 767 or a 747 or whatever it might have been…..how could it possibly go through the steel? I happen to think that they had not only a plane but they had bombs that exploded almost simultaneously – because I can’t imagine anything being able to go through that wall…”

Mr Trump, who described the whole incident as ‘amazing’, also spoke of the extreme strength of the structure of the Twin Towers having personally witnessed how it had previously survived intact when a bomb exploded in the basement and columns were blown away.

Yet Mr Trump was instead ridiculed for pointing out that the destruction of the Twin Towers meant his own building was left as the tallest in the area rather than on his theories about the true cause.

Icke

Last Edit by Humphrey
We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.

Re: Sensational 9/11 claims that were batted away by the media
« Reply #1 on: Oct 26, 2018, 01:13:03 pm »

2Revolutions

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
If actually watch this video on Youtube.com you will notice that Youtube is putting verbiage from Encyclopedia Britannica about 9/11 under the video:

"September 11 attacks
September 11 attacks, also called 9/11 attacks, series of airline hijackings and suicide attacks committed in 2001 by 19 militants associated with the Islamic extremist group al-Qaeda against targets in the United States, the deadliest terrorist attacks on American soil in U.S. history. The attacks against New York City and Washington, D.C., caused extensive death and destruction and triggered an enormous U.S. effort to combat terrorism. Some 2,750 people were killed in New York, 184 at the Pentagon, and 40 in Pennsylvania (where one of the hijacked planes crashed after the passengers attempted to retake the plane); all 19 terrorists died (see Researcher’s Note: September 11 attacks). Police and fire departments in New York were especially hard-hit: hundreds had rushed to the scene of the attacks, and more than 400 police officers and firefighters were killed.
Encyclopedia Britannica

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is verbiage is appearing under many 9/11 video under Youtube.

Last Edit by Humphrey