EBOLA

Author (Read 36065 times)

EBOLA
« on: Aug 17, 2014, 07:26:34 am »

Jackson Holly

• InfoWarrior
…where do we go from here? It seems the virus
is moving into the horribly poor and unsanitary
slums in West Africa, like West Point, Monrovia …
where it will spread like wildfire. I am afraid they
will find it necessary to impose strict, militarily
enforced cordons on entire cities … perhaps
countries … to try to stem the spread:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mob Destroys Ebola Center In Liberia Two Days After It Opens

Posted on Aug. 16, 2014, at 3:43 p.m.

Fear and denial of the deadly virus are pervasive in Liberia. The mob exponentially increased the risk in one of the country’s biggest Ebola hot spots.

Women beckon to the family of Makasha Kroma, who was waiting at the transit facility for confirmation she had Ebola. John Moore / Getty Images

MONROVIA, Liberia — This morning Makasha Kroma shivered with fever. Her head still hurt; that hadn’t gone away. And she was vomiting a lot.

That’s why she’d ended up here, at a holding center where people suspected to have Ebola wait, in a dark classroom, for the results of their tests. These things — headache, fever, vomiting — are the early signs.

Ebola is transmitted through bodily fluids. It has no treatment, besides hydration, no cure, no proven vaccine. Since February, it’s ravaged West Africa, infecting more than 2,000 people in four countries and killing more than 1,100.

Kroma came to the West Point holding center with her sister, her three children, a cousin named Bindu, and two other family members. They are all women, or girls — most caregivers in Liberia are — and they washed Kroma’s clothes, fed her rice, wiped down her body, and cleaned up her vomit with a rag and some chlorine.

Those are the kinds of chores that give you Ebola. And the girls had no gloves. All the gloves the Ministry of Health brought this place when it opened yesterday, all 150 of them, were gone by the middle of the night.

That’s when three people escaped. Because Sam Tarplah and his staff didn’t have any gloves, they couldn’t restrain the patients who wanted to flee. They could only plead.

“We begged them, told them people are coming tomorrow to help you,” Tarplah said. “But there was no way we could fight them.”

Two escaped by climbing the back wall, according to health care workers in a clinic next door. Another, a woman with five children, simply took off, Tarplah said.

West Point is becoming a hot spot in a hot spot in the biggest Ebola outbreak in history. It’s an informal community, a “slum,” with no running water or toilets.

A mob descended on the center at around 5:30 p.m., chanting, “No Ebola in West Point! No Ebola in West Point!” They stormed the front gate and pushed into the holding center. They stole the few gloves someone had donated this morning, and the chlorine sprayers used to disinfect the bodies of those who die here, all the while hollering that Ebola is a hoax.

Now nobody knows where she, or the dying Kroma, has gone.

Tolbert Nyenswah, the assistant minister of health, told BuzzFeed on Thursday they intend to quarantine all of West Point, a serious measure that would require meticulous planning and heavy security.

READ ENTIRE ARTICLE HERE~~~>http://www.buzzfeed.com/jinamoore/two-days-after-it-opens-mob-destroys-ebola-center-in-liberia#33whsu5

IMAGES OF WEST POINT~~~>https://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=eZ7wU5jvLoyAygTCxIGABQ&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ&biw=1065&bih=1023&q=West%20Point%20Monrovia
St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself.'

Re: EBOLA
« Reply #1 on: Aug 17, 2014, 07:34:46 am »

Jackson Holly

• InfoWarrior

Photos of a High-Tech US Ebola Isolation Ward …
a little bit different from the 'hospital' situations
in West Point (as described above) and other
African sites:

SEE PHOTOS/Article~~~>http://www.businessinsider.com/surreal-photos-ebola-isolation-ward-2014-8#ixzz3AZLun2jW
St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself.'

« Reply #2 on: Aug 17, 2014, 07:41:40 am »

iamc

• Sr. InfoWarrior
 Things are become more and more deadly in this world of the insane globalists!

Those poor folks in Africa---my heart goes out to them: as the Killer Nazis' tell them there is NO CURE: and all the while TWO Americans are in the USA and doing better?

In my opinion the Death Squad planted Ebola in Africa just as it did with AIDS in the '80's'
When the Truth was Murdered:
Common Sense ran away...

« Reply #3 on: Aug 17, 2014, 10:10:03 am »

Donnay

• Sr. InfoWarrior
Things are become more and more deadly in this world of the insane globalists!

Those poor folks in Africa---my heart goes out to them: as the Killer Nazis' tell them there is NO CURE: and all the while TWO Americans are in the USA and doing better?

In my opinion the Death Squad planted Ebola in Africa just as it did with AIDS in the '80's'

I couldn't agree more.  Race specific bio-weapons is what these evil rat bastards have had on the agenda for a long time.

I say we beef up our immune systems folks.  Get healthy now, and get right with God!
Please visit my website:
https://www.theherbsofthefield.com/

« Reply #4 on: Aug 17, 2014, 07:40:21 pm »

iamc

• Sr. InfoWarrior
I couldn't agree more.  Race specific bio-weapons is what these evil rat bastards have had on the agenda for a long time.

I say we beef up our immune systems folks.  Get healthy now, and get right with God!
"Get healthy now, and get right with God!" your quote donnay is the answer to beating the Nazis'! and I pray more folks take your advise  8)
Common Sense ran away...

« Reply #5 on: Aug 17, 2014, 08:45:29 pm »

Jackson Holly

• InfoWarrior
… the folks in West Point are doomed, though … they are lucky
to get a bowl of rice most days … access to healthy foods and
expensive supplements - forget it! For us in the more organized,
cleaner, more productive Western countries to keep a
healthy immune system is possible - and you are asking for trouble
if you don't.

For ebola this article mentions:

* Staying clean

*  Elderberry or Black Sambucas

*  Echinacea

* Colloidal Silver

I bet donnay can add to the list!   :)

Natural ways to prevent yourself from contracting Ebola
http://thegrio.com/2014/08/12/natural-ways-to-prevent-yourself-from-contracting-ebola/

« Reply #6 on: Aug 17, 2014, 09:20:58 pm »

Donnay

• Sr. InfoWarrior

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7wNfRCuOZE

Vitamin D3  (5,000 to 10,000 IU's)
Chelated Calcium and Magnesium

Beyond Tangy Tangerine
Nascent Iodine
Selenium (200 mcg)
Zinc Orodate

Please visit my website:
https://www.theherbsofthefield.com/

« Reply #7 on: Aug 18, 2014, 05:03:42 pm »

Jackson Holly

• InfoWarrior

QUOTE JH:

…where do we go from here? It seems the virus
is moving into the horribly poor and unsanitary
slums in West Africa, like West Point, Monrovia …
where it will spread like wildfire. I am afraid they
will find it necessary to impose strict, militarily
enforced cordons on entire cities
… perhaps
countries … to try to stem the spread:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ebola weary Liberia gives shoot-on-sight orders

Monday 18 Aug 2014 1

Liberia's armed forces have reportedly been given orders to shoot people trying to illegally cross the border from neighbouring Sierra Leone, which was closed to stem the spread of Ebola.

Soldiers stationed in Bomi and Grand Cape Mount counties, which border Sierra Leone, were to "shoot on sight" any person trying to cross the border, said deputy chief of staff, Colonel Eric Dennis, according to local newspaper the Daily Observer.

The order comes after border officials reported people continued to cross the porous border illegally.

Grand Cape Mount county had 35 known "illegal entry points," according to immigration commander Colonel Samuel Mulbah.

Illegal crossings were a major health threat, said Mulbah, "because we don't know the health status of those who cross at night".

Liberia closed its borders with Sierra Leone weeks ago in an attempt to contain the Ebola outbreak, which killed more than 1100 people in west Africa.

The announcement came after residents of a slum near the capital broke into an isolation centre and freed up to 30 Ebola patients, local newspaper Front Page Africa reported.

"As I speak the police station is deserted. There is no security now in West Point," resident Moses Teah was quoted as saying.

The break-in to protest poor conditions at Ebola quarantine centres has raised fears that the deadly virus will spread in the slum.

The World Health Organisation (WHO) has said that a "massive scaling up of the international response" is necessary to get the outbreak under control.

READ ARTICLE HERE~~~> http://www.3news.co.nz/Ebola-weary-Liberia-gives-shoot-on-sight-orders/tabid/417/articleID/357367/Default.aspx#ixzz3Ak2x7oJN

« Reply #8 on: Aug 24, 2014, 08:09:21 am »

Jackson Holly

• InfoWarrior

… back in the West Point shanty-town in Monrovia …
declared an EBOLA cordon sanitaire a few days ago …
crazy, trigger-happy government troops move-in to
intimidate … and enforce the open-air PRISON PLANET!

Here is what a thug-controlled military cordon may
look like in the USA when TPTB decide it is time:

Short video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z82qDZXs8L4&feature=youtu.be

Longer Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnsErf--ors&feature=youtu.be

EBOLA? is it the END...
« Reply #9 on: Oct 14, 2014, 05:27:51 pm »

iamc

• Sr. InfoWarrior
 The CDC says' the plague EBOLA:? is NOT Contagious  >:( What a bunch of liars...beware my friends as the SH*T has hit the fan of humanity

Well!                  Do you think the truth is in front of you?

it is the lies of the NWO; and the crap from the Nazis' is roaming the earth in 2014...

is Ebola : Man Made?   I say : "YES!"

The Blood is what this is all about!

,,,and mine & yours' are in the mixing pot,,,

Common Sense ran away...

Re: EBOLA? is it the END...
« Reply #10 on: Oct 14, 2014, 08:52:25 pm »

iamc

• Sr. InfoWarrior
Since the introduction of this plague named: 'EBOLA.'

is it not true that this mad made illness is spreading world wide?

This is a MAN Made Laboratory Illness and it will mutate...and this is what the Nazis' are looking for...like AIDS :'(

Oil of Oregano; Thieves Oil with Cloves & Silver supplement...

Your call---and PLEASE WASH YOUR HANDS!!!
Common Sense ran away...

« Reply #11 on: Oct 16, 2014, 06:20:35 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

Because all Bio-Weapons are not control able.

They are Total Control Phreaks.

We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.

« Reply #12 on: Oct 19, 2014, 07:34:36 pm »

Jacob Law

• Awakened

http://ebolahoax.com/
Philippians 3:9  And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:

« Reply #13 on: Oct 20, 2014, 01:32:32 am »

iamc

• Sr. InfoWarrior

My friend I concur these Nazi Bastards are 'Control Phreaks'  8)

I also believe this Ebola is Man Made: Just as AIDS is Man Made!

These Mad Scientists will continue creating Bio-Weapons until their goal is reached: which is a 90% depopulation on the Human Race.

I also think when the GOONS start calling for a World Wide Vaccine---Then the real Killing begins on a Global scale!
Common Sense ran away...

Optimus

• Globalist Destroyer
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
    • This Forum
Some U.S. hospitals weigh withholding care to Ebola patients

By Julie Steenhuysen and Sharon Begley

CHICAGO/NEW YORK Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:16pm EDT

(Reuters) - The Ebola crisis is forcing the American healthcare system to consider the previously unthinkable: withholding some medical interventions because they are too dangerous to doctors and nurses and unlikely to help a patient.

U.S. hospitals have over the years come under criticism for undertaking measures that prolong dying rather than improve patients' quality of life.

But the care of the first Ebola patient diagnosed in the United States, who received dialysis and intubation and infected two nurses caring for him, is spurring hospitals and medical associations to develop the first guidelines for what can reasonably be done and what should be withheld.

Officials from at least three hospital systems interviewed by Reuters said they were considering whether to withhold individual procedures or leave it up to individual doctors to determine whether an intervention would be performed.

More: http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/10/22/us-health-ebola-usa-interventions-idUSKCN0IB2OM20141022
"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people,
it's an instrument for the people to restrain the government."
- Patrick Henry

Re: Ebola is Man Made; and the Real RN's know This....
« Reply #15 on: Oct 31, 2014, 06:29:33 pm »

iamc

• Sr. InfoWarrior
Some U.S. hospitals weigh withholding care to Ebola patients

By Julie Steenhuysen and Sharon Begley

CHICAGO/NEW YORK Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:16pm EDT

(Reuters) - The Ebola crisis is forcing the American healthcare system to consider the previously unthinkable: withholding some medical interventions because they are too dangerous to doctors and nurses and unlikely to help a patient.

U.S. hospitals have over the years come under criticism for undertaking measures that prolong dying rather than improve patients' quality of life.

But the care of the first Ebola patient diagnosed in the United States, who received dialysis and intubation and infected two nurses caring for him, is spurring hospitals and medical associations to develop the first guidelines for what can reasonably be done and what should be withheld.

Officials from at least three hospital systems interviewed by Reuters said they were considering whether to withhold individual procedures or leave it up to individual doctors to determine whether an intervention would be performed.

More: http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/10/22/us-health-ebola-usa-interventions-idUSKCN0IB2OM20141022
The Mrs. has been an RN for 26 years; and all the gals her age [60 years young], are all saying the same thing; Which is:

"The CDC and the Hospitals are all full of BS!"

...and that is a quote from Real RN's who know the truth!  ;)

Real Nurses do not ride a bike with a contaminate, down a street to infect people: Unless this Ebola Scare is all for a new Vaccine!

Side Note: "Ebola is Man Made from Eboli! Look in to it... ;)"
Common Sense ran away...

Ebola - Has it come back ?
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2017, 03:23:55 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

Ebola - Has it come back ?

I ask because stories are appearing of a new outbreak of Ebola.

Ebola outbreak
« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2018, 09:13:34 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
WHO raise Ebola risk in the Congo to 'very high' after outbreak kills 23 people, infects another 44 and spreads to city of a million people

* Eleven new cases of Ebola have been identified in the northwest town of Bikoro
* Forty-four people are already believed to have been infected with deadly virus
* So far 23 deaths have been recorded in the outbreak but mostly in isolated areas
* Discovery in city of 1 million has sparked fears of an 'explosive increase' in cases
* World Health Organisation have also said the regional risk in the country is 'high'
*WHO considering declaring 'public health emergency of international concern'

By Julian Robinson and Phoebe Southworth For Mailonline
Published: 11:41, 18 May 2018
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5744385/WHO-raise-Ebola-risk-Congo-high-outbreak-spreads-city-million-people.html

Last Edit by Humphrey

The return of Ebola:
« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2018, 05:09:43 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
The return of Ebola: Death toll rises to 26 in Democratic Republic of Congo as deadly fever reaches city of more than ONE MILLION amid warning it could hit eight more countries

* New death in the Democratic Republic of Congo brings Ebola death toll to 26
* 46 cases of hemorrhagic fever in current outbreak with 21 confirmed as Ebola
* Eight other countries at risk include Zambia, Uganda, Rwanda, Burundi

By Lara Keay For Mailonline
Published: 17:24, 20 May 2018
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5750539/Ebola-death-toll-26-new-Congo-outbreak-not-global-emergency.html

Last Edit by Humphrey

Re: Ebola outbreak
« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2018, 06:44:41 am »

David Icke Bot

• Web Bot
  • Mega InfoWarrior
    • David Icke

rense.com
http://www.rense.com/

Ebola Update - CDC, WHO Are Not Closing Borders OR Travel To DR Congo Despite Ebola Epidemic
http://rense.com/general96/ebola-update-cdc-who-are-not-closing-borders-or-travel-to-dr-congo-despite-ebola-epidemic.html

'Health officials seem intent on letting Ebola loose once again. This is yet another dark sign of the intentional assault on our cultural immune system and disease-resistance which was acquired through a century of hard work and common sense immigration policies which, as you well know, has all but been completely abandoned.

These once intelligent policies gave us the healthiest standard of living on the planet but because of the zionist, communist Bolshevik plans to destroy Western Christian-based civilization, we are rapidly falling into Third World status. It is all, as you well know, being done with full deliberation and the tacit and active approval of all three branches of the US government. We have been invaded, penetrated and betrayed. Those are the facts. Spam_A Spam_B Think of all the diseases that have been intentionally allowed into America…from the new, super-deadly Chagas disease to XDR TB to Leprosy and dozens more, the assault on our country is catastrophic. And not a single word, let alone a tweet, from the zionist tool in the White House.

Here is the latest on the Ebola outbreak in Africa...'

Read More : Ebola Update - CDC, WHO Are Not Closing Borders OR Travel To DR Congo Despite Ebola Epidemic

Icke

Last Edit by Humphrey
Webot for posting David Icke Articles and Videos,  read this post for criticism of my bias and limitations.

Re: Ebola - Has it come back ? - It’s Back: How to Prep for Ebola 2.0
« Reply #20 on: Dec 31, 2018, 07:27:06 am »

David Icke Bot

• Web Bot
  • Mega InfoWarrior
    • David Icke

theorganicprepper.com
http://www.theorganicprepper.com/

It’s Back: How to Prep for Ebola 2.0
http://www.theorganicprepper.com/its-back-how-to-prep-for-ebola-2-0/

'The second biggest Ebola outbreak in history is going on the in the Democratic Republic of Congo right now. It’s second only to the 2014 outbreak that infected nearly thirty thousand people and killed more than 11,000.

And now, it may be here in America.

An American healthcare worker was exposed to the virus while treating patients in the DRC. The worker, whose name has not been released, flew back to the United States on Saturday and was put into quarantine for up to two weeks at the University of Nebraska Medical Center (UNMC) in Omaha.

A few things that are important to note here.

The healthcare worker has not tested positive for Ebola, nor is the person showing any symptoms.

If the worker develops Ebola, it still doesn’t mean that he or she would have made fellow travelers sick. Ebola is not contagious until symptoms are exhibited, so if it’s true that there were no symptoms when the person was admitted to the UNMC, then it’s unlikely that the virus was passed on to others.

So it’s not the time to panic. But it’s time to be watchful. Spam_A Spam_B <strong>Some details about the current Ebola outbreak in the DRC</strong>

The current outbreak in the DRC could easily get out of the country because it’s spread to cities that are major transportation hubs to the rest of the world. There are other variables that are also making it difficult to contain.

WHO’s emergencies chief, Dr. Peter Salama, called it a “sad toll” as Congo’s health ministry announced the number of cases has reached 426. That includes 379 confirmed cases and 47 probable ones. So far this outbreak, declared on Aug. 1, has 198 confirmed deaths, with another 47 probable ones, Congo’s health ministry said.

Attacks by rebel groups and open hostility by some wary locals have posed serious challenges to health workers that Ebola experts say they’ve never been seen before…

…Day by day, reports by health organizations note one new difficulty after another in this latest outbreak, even as their work sets milestones that have given new hope in the fight against one of the world’s most notorious diseases… the risk of Ebola spreading in so-called “red zones” — areas that are virtually inaccessible because of the threat of rebel groups — is a major concern in containing this outbreak. (source)'

Read More : It’s Back: How to Prep for Ebola 2.0

Icke

Last Edit by Palmerston
Webot for posting David Icke Articles and Videos,  read this post for criticism of my bias and limitations.

« Reply #21 on: Dec 31, 2018, 12:19:58 pm »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Its just a matter of time before it goes on the rampage.

Honestly, in the developed world the bigger threat would be panic . . . but imagine the level of panic in developed countries whose food supply is "just in time" and other instances of fragility. Be afraid.

Last Edit by Gladstone

« Reply #22 on: Jun 13, 2019, 01:35:06 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
The Daily Telegraph

WHO considers declaring Ebola an 'international emergency' as 'frightening' outbreak spreads to Uganda
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/06/12/fears-grow-congos-ebola-epidemic-spreads-uganda/

'Experts will meet on Friday to determine whether to declare the Ebola epidemic in central Africa "a public health emergency of international concern," said the World Health Organization.

The move follows the spread of the virus from the Democratic Republic of Congo to Uganda where a five-year-old boy died and two others are confirmed to have the deadly hemorrhagic disease.

The Ebola outbreak has been raging in DRC since August where more than 2,000 cases have been recorded, two-thirds of them fatal.

WHO's emergency committee has met twice to consider declaring the outbreak an international emergency but on both occasions - the latest in April - decided not to, in part because the virus remained contained in DRC. For the committee to make the emergency call, it must determine that the epidemic "carries implications for public health beyond the affected State's national border and may require immediate international action," said the WHO.

Following the death of the five-year-old in a Ugandan isolation unit late on Tuesday night, the country announced two more cases of Ebola on Wednesday - a grandmother and a three-year-old boy.

The two new victims were the boy's brother and grandmother, the Ugandan Health Ministry said. His grandfather also recently died of Ebola.

"This epidemic is in a truly frightening phase and shows no sign of stopping," said Jeremy Farrar, an infectious disease specialist and director of the Wellcome Trust, a global health charity.

"We can expect and should plan for more cases in DRC and neighbouring countries.

"There are now more deaths than any other Ebola outbreak in history, bar the West Africa epidemic of 2013-16, and there can be no doubt that the situation could escalate towards those terrible levels."'

Read More : WHO considers declaring Ebola an 'international emergency' as 'frightening' outbreak spreads to Uganda

Icke

Last Edit by Gladstone

Re: Ebola -It’s Back but what about Cholera 2.0 ?
« Reply #23 on: Jun 13, 2019, 08:03:03 am »

Al Bundy

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

theorganicprepper.com
http://www.theorganicprepper.com/

It’s Back: How to Prep for Ebola 2.0
http://www.theorganicprepper.com/its-back-how-to-prep-for-ebola-2-0/

Last Edit by Palmerston

Cholera 2.0 Saudi Arabia and UAE "delivering" to children in Yemen. Made in USA ?

Last Edit by Gladstone

« Reply #24 on: Jul 17, 2019, 06:45:19 pm »

Al Bundy

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Ebola outbreak in the Democratic Republic of the Congo

Declared a Public Health Emergency of International Concern

https://www.who.int/ebola/en/

Last Edit by Gladstone