You are Here:
2020 American Cultural War

Author (Read 4273 times)

2020 American Cultural War
« on: Jun 13, 2020, 02:46:07 am »

poseidonlost

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
I'm calling it. It's going overboard. This is a culture war. Monuments I thought were tucked enough away to be safe, are now being removed before they're destroyed. Sold to God knows who really. A "museum" that may store them in the basement. The football players at University of Texas (UT) are refusing to sing and asking the university to end "The Eyes of Texas," school rally song. It  is  complete  insanity...

Black University of Texas athletes call for change

https://ktre.com/2020/06/12/black-university-texas-athletes-call-change/

AUSTIN, Texas (KTRE) - Black athletes at the university of Texas are stepping up and formally asking for the university to make several changes.

When it comes to athletics the letter ask for a permanent black history exhibit in the Texas Hall of Fame, a section at Darrell K. Royal Memorial Stadium to be named after the first black Longhorn football player, Julius Whittier and for the athletic administration to donate 0.5 percent of the annual earnings to black organizations.

The players also asking for “The Eyes of Texas” to be put away. The song was written in 1903 and has its origins in a commonly used statement by Robert E. Lee.

[continues...]

Last Edit by Larry
"Castles made of sand, slips into the sea, eventually." - Jimi Hendrix

Re: 2020 American Cultural War
« Reply #1 on: Jun 13, 2020, 03:20:18 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Almost as if it was all part of a secret plan, to destroy all the cultures so as to be able to create a one world govt.

Last Edit by Larry
We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.

« Reply #2 on: Jun 13, 2020, 03:21:06 am »

poseidonlost

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
I'm calling it. It's going overboard. This is a culture war. Monuments I thought were tucked enough away to be safe, are now being removed before they're destroyed. Sold to God knows who really. A "museum" that may store them in the basement. The football players at University of Texas (UT) are refusing to sing and asking the university to end "The Eyes of Texas," school rally song. It  is  complete  insanity...

Black University of Texas athletes call for change

Because the artist took inspiration from General Lee and because the song was debuted at a minstrel show. Therefore, I suppose the artist and his offspring and everyone who associates with him, shall be contact traced and dealt with. What about those descendants of General Lee and the descendants of all those people at the minstrel in 1903? You know, the racist ones?

Get ready now

Last Edit by Larry

« Reply #3 on: Jun 13, 2020, 03:22:25 am »

poseidonlost

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Almost as if it was all part of a secret plan, to destroy all the cultures so as to be able to create a one world govt.

Spot on.

It's on.

Last Edit by Larry

« Reply #4 on: Jun 13, 2020, 03:31:19 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Now lets forget this thread and obsess about Trump's latest insane tweet, and if that does not trigger you let's obsess over some other manufactured enemy . . .

Because that's what the New World Order wants . . .

Last Edit by Larry

« Reply #5 on: Jun 13, 2020, 12:03:12 pm »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Everything Is About Division – Coronavirus & The Riots – David Icke

NOTE EXCEPT TO TRIGGERED IDIOTS

Last Edit by Larry

« Reply #6 on: Jun 13, 2020, 02:17:09 pm »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

please read with a thick irish working class accent

Black Lives DO NOT matter. Of course they don't! Nobody's life matters! Wake the f**k up! I despair, I really do. I'm sitting here drinking a lovely German beer. Ah tis delicious I tells ya. I'm flipping around the news channels. People are fighting with the police. Twitter is on fire. You know the usual....people posting pics and vids and shouting "See see? Look at that racist bastard!" And the other side is tweeting about Soros and Antifa. It's all so so predictable and frankly boring as a dogs arse, although my youngest dogs arse isn't boring as she had to have help expressing her anal sacs this morning. I really enjoyed that. The smell didn't kill me, mercifully. And the gangsters behind GMO food (which poisons us all), 5G (which poisons us all) Geoengineering (which poisons us all), the climate change hoax (which will imprison us all) and so on and so on.....

THEY'RE LAUGHING THEIR ARSES OFF!

Black lives do not matter! We are ALL cannon fodder for an elite that wants to mandate vaccines and introduce social crediting, whereupon we'll all be good little boys and girls and do what we're told lest we be named and shamed and deprived of our right to go to a movie or a concert or a sporting event. This rat bastard shower of banksters and their puppet politicians, engineered this covid hoax to destroy the economy. Why?? It's the greatest wealth grab in human history. Governments borrow billions from banks, to furlough employees, most of whom will have no job to go back to. These criminals produce the money out of thin air. But they'll have to be paid back with our blood sweat and tears. The austerity to come will make last the ten years look like a picnic. BAIL IN'S are a reality.

"We can't pay the debt" that useless sack of merde Boris Johnson will say. Let's have a one off wealth tax. Tyranny right? Ask a Cypriot. While this is going on, they're transforming the lives of children, online learning driven by AI, teaching them to conform, not to think independently and to be a good citizen. Better keep that credit score in the green eh??

AND YOU, while this is going on and I haven't even mentioned false flag terror, wars of aggression or transhumanism, YOU are fighting with your brothers and sisters over white privilege. black lives matter, trans women are women, I'm non-binary, I'm fuckgender or whatever. You're saving the world one tweet at a time aren't you, with your ridiculous gifs and memes? Black Lives do NOT matter. Neither does yours. You've been selected for extermination. It's death by a thousand cuts and it's all so so easy for the psychotic forces behind it. I said on the radio show last week and I say it again. Bono and the Edge got it wrong. It's not that "We are one, but we're not the same..." We are THE SAME but we are NOT ONE. When we are one, when we understand that what we look like, who we go to bed with and which God we bend the knee to doesn't matter.....then the elite will fear us. Then we will be unstoppable.

Last Edit by Larry