Author (Read 2404 times)

Vaccine HYPOCRISY at its best
« on: Nov 05, 2018, 04:20:29 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Natural News

Vaccine HYPOCRISY at its best: Vaccine zealots claim unvaccinated children are a danger to their vaccinated children
http://www.naturalnews.com/2018-11-04-vaccine-zealots-claim-unvaccinated-children-a-danger.html

'You’ve heard it before and you’ll hear it a hundred times again: The herd theory hoax that claims vaccines don’t work unless everyone gets vaccinated. Sure. And how is that? If the vaccines work, why would all of those people inoculated still be susceptible to getting the disease? It doesn’t make sense, unless you consider the fact that most vaccines are just a “shot in the dark” – an experimental guess at certain viral strains, mixed with neurotoxins, carcinogens, allergens, other animal’s blood and cells, foreign proteins, all combined and injected into muscle tissue with chemical adjuvants in hopes of stimulating a hyper-immune response that’s sadly short-lived, if it even works at all. Spam_A Spam_B In other words, if you’re afraid of unvaccinated children, then that must mean your vaccines don’t work. And that is exactly why herd “vaxxers” are still paranoid about anyone who doesn’t follow the rules of the “sheeple” and get every vaccine, booster jab, and flu shot that anyone tells them to get.

Consider another angle that exposes herd theory idiocy. Vaxxers all believe they are safe in the herd of people that get vaccinated, but most of that same “herd” supports open borders, where “herds” of thousands of illegal aliens in caravans flood into their city or town with viruses they’re not vaccinated against. American vaccine-manufacturing scientists, corporate shills, the media, and medical parrots (M.D.s and nurses that repeat the same illogical vaccine mottos) all want us to believe that the human immune system is naturally weak, and that if you catch any infectious disease that your likelihood of dying from it is very high.'

Read More : Vaccine HYPOCRISY at its best: Vaccine zealots claim unvaccinated children are a danger to their vaccinated children

Icke

Last Edit by Humphrey
We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.

Re: Vaccine HYPOCRISY at its best
« Reply #1 on: Apr 17, 2020, 06:09:37 pm »

Al Bundy

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Look David Icke on this clip. He so against of vaccination.

Last Edit by Gladstone

« Reply #2 on: Apr 18, 2020, 07:40:17 am »

Donnay

• Sr. InfoWarrior
They use the term, "Herd Immunity" because they think of us as cattle.

"Herd immunity is a political argument, not a scientific one – There is no herd immunity It's called "herd" immunity, and it means that if enough members of a population are vaccinated, everyone will be "protected." Even though epidemiological studies have proven this theory to be false, this argument is trotted out again and again by political medicine to justify mandatory vaccination programs."

https://thereisnoherdimmunity.wordpress.com/2017/05/13/herd-immunity-is-a-political-argument-not-a-scientific-one/

Last Edit by Gladstone
Please visit my website:
https://www.theherbsofthefield.com/

« Reply #3 on: Apr 18, 2020, 08:58:56 am »

Al Bundy

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

"Herd immunity is a political argument, not a scientific one – There is no herd immunity It's called "herd" immunity, and it means that if enough members of a population are vaccinated, everyone will be "protected." Even though epidemiological studies have proven this theory to be false, this argument is trotted out again and again by political medicine to justify mandatory vaccination programs."

https://thereisnoherdimmunity.wordpress.com/2017/05/13/herd-immunity-is-a-political-argument-not-a-scientific-one/

President of Serbia Vucic appointed as head of Crisis team for Covid 19 - Prof. Dr. Predrag Kon from Novartis. He had affair with vaccines for Swine Flu. Then they threat to people that they must take that vaccine. I do not know gonna will be after this planndemia.

Last Edit by Gladstone

« Reply #4 on: Apr 19, 2020, 05:14:01 am »

Donnay

• Sr. InfoWarrior
President of Serbia Vucic appointed as head of Crisis team for Covid 19 - Prof. Dr. Predrag Kon from Novartis. He had affair with vaccines for Swine Flu. Then they threat to people that they must take that vaccine. I do not know gonna will be after this planndemia.

Last Edit by Larry

If I understand what you are saying, they will make you all take the vaccine for corona virus once Bill Gates meticulously discovers it?

If that is the case, you all need to say, "NO!"  All the people around the world need to say, "NO!"

Last Edit by Gladstone
Please visit my website:

« Reply #5 on: Apr 19, 2020, 09:12:55 am »

Ye Olde Powder Monkey

• Sr. InfoWarrior
  • Battling the soul-less minions of orthodoxy.
    • Flying Monkeys Denied DOT COM

Last Edit by Larry

I have to disagree Donnay; reason being I probably have a blind-spot to the interpretation.
To me, herd-immunity sounds valid. The 'herd' reinforce overall immunity by exposure to one-another.

By isolating ('social-distancing') too long, it seems logical, 'herd' immunity will diminish;
though the value of logic, I have to concede on this day may not be my favourite Ally,
because of a day-dream I just had.

Though the other part of my dream was my Captain's Spyglass fell to pieces,
and as a result I may have rammed the wrong boat?
I have rarely dreamed so well though.

And yes, of course, I agree with the term 'herd' sounding potentially pejorative.

I've never thought of it that way. Try Collective? That has it's own issues. What do you want?
I'm going out to get some Sunshine. This has to start having an upside soon, like a good story.

Last Edit by Gladstone
Cpt's Log; 14.44 BST. 19 April, 2020: "I just day-dreamed a ramming incident.
An unusual dream indeed, as the ship I rammed belonged to The Vulcans.
I shall now walk onto their bridge and inspect all round for damage."

« Reply #6 on: Apr 20, 2020, 09:53:21 am »

Donnay

• Sr. InfoWarrior
I have to disagree Donnay; reason being I probably have a blind-spot to the interpretation.
To me, herd-immunity sounds valid. The 'herd' reinforce overall immunity by exposure to one-another.

By isolating ('social-distancing') too long, it seems logical, 'herd' immunity will diminish;
though the value of logic, I have to concede on this day may not be my favourite Ally,
because of a day-dream I just had.

Though the other part of my dream was my Captain's Spyglass fell to pieces,
and as a result I may have rammed the wrong boat?
I have rarely dreamed so well though.

And yes, of course, I agree with the term 'herd' sounding potentially pejorative.

I've never thought of it that way. Try Collective? That has it's own issues. What do you want?
I'm going out to get some Sunshine. This has to start having an upside soon, like a good story.

Last Edit by Palmerston

According to the "experts," we are to achieve "herd immunity" (Hedrich’s theory) by being exposed to a virus through a toxic cocktail with a vaccines program--which is only temporary, and is an artificial immunity with lots of side effects and actually only weakens the herd, per se by shedding a virus made in a lab.

Natural immunity is when an individual person is exposed to a virus and builds a natural immunity.  Natural immunity along with good nutrition, clean water, sanitation, good hygiene and sunshine is far batter and has worked throughout time for a lot longer than the toxic cocktail's made in a lab.

Last Edit by Gladstone
Please visit my website:

« Reply #7 on: Apr 30, 2020, 12:16:41 pm »

Al Bundy

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Serbian Psychiatrist Dr. Jovana Stojkovic message to Serbs and the World: Free choice

Last Edit by Gladstone

« Reply #8 on: Jun 05, 2020, 06:50:20 am »

Al Bundy

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Serbs against Mandatory Vaccination on Covid 19. It is against the law.

Last Edit by Gladstone