You are Here:
CIA Director Pompeo awards CIA medal to Saudi torturer-in-chief Mohamad bin Naye

Author (Read 35067 times)

Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

Julian Assange‏ @JulianAssange

CIA Director Pompeo awards CIA medal to Saudi Arabia's torturer-in-chief Mohamad bin Nayef.
Saudi is CIA's primary Syria overthrow partner.

“He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it.”
Martin Luther King Jr.

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
It seems to have escaped the so-called Alt-Media that this administration, after profiting from Wikileaks is now attacking Wikileaks. Of course this is just one of the avalanche of post election U-Turns, but that is another story.

This is on the back of the FCC debate, where obfuscation by spin doctors left many not realising the simple truth. That the administration wanted to sell ALL your Internet Data, not just some of it like Facebook - but every single packet of data.
Why you might well ask . . . The public stated reasoning is : Because its de-regulation and profits, (etc insert Von Misses spiel)

This however points towards a far deeper contempt for the Bill of Rights.

Sells off ALL domestic internet data
Attacks Wikileaks as enemy intelligence agency
Now awards Saudi - (ISIS State) -Torture Chief...

The reason I did not rant on about Torture is that the public, even the alleged awake, is so brainwashed that they now advocate torture. Actually arguing against people that Torture is wrong is not something I'm going to do on a monday morning....

Geolibertarian

• Mega InfoWarrior
  • 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB! www.911truth.org
The mere fact that Hildebeest was an even worse candidate is no excuse for what the Kushner Trump administration has been doing (be it directly or by act of omission) on the geopolitical, civil liberties and economics front.

The tortured rationalizations (no pun intended) must end, and the objective scrutiny and -- when necessary --non-partisan political resistance must begin.

But not just for the purpose of complaining or putting out brush fires here and there, but with an aim towards pressuring Congress to pass (over a presidential veto, if necessary) urgently needed reform bills such as the Surveillance State Repeal Act, American Freedom Agenda Act, Stop Arming Terrorists Act, Paper Ballot Act and National Emergency Employment Defense Act.
"Abolish all taxation save that upon land values." -- Henry George

http://monetary.org
http://schalkenbach.org

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
The mere fact that Hildebeest was an even worse candidate is no excuse for what the Kushner Trump administration has been doing (be it directly or by act of omission) on the geopolitical, civil liberties and economics front.

I know that that Hillary was the unthinkable choice back then, but was the voter really presented with any choices ?

The tortured rationalizations (no pun intended) must end, and the objective scrutiny and -- when necessary --non-partisan political resistance must begin.

Absolutely, Non-Partisan.
Also no to the politics of Bigotry.

But not just for the purpose of complaining or putting out brush fires here and there, but with an aim towards pressuring Congress to pass (over a presidential veto, if necessary) urgently needed reform bills such as the Surveillance State Repeal Act, American Freedom Agenda Act, Stop Arming Terrorists Act, Paper Ballot Act and National Emergency Employment Defense Act.

Well if Trump is the Patriot Messiah these are all things that he should actively pursuing, but I will not hold my breath while we wait, while they try and shift the blame onto the Jews Muslims, Triggly Puff, and any other cartoon distractions.

Geolibertarian

• Mega InfoWarrior
I know that that Hillary was the unthinkable choice back then, but was the voter really presented with any choices ?

No, which is precisely why I stayed home in disgust (yet again) on "election" day.

Also no to the politics of Bigotry.

Whether I completely agree with that or not depends on what is meant by the phrase "politics of Bigotry."

If Cynthia McKinney had been the Democratic nominee, I would gladly have voted for her over Trump (even though I don't agree with her on everything). So I'm neither a racist nor misogynist.

In addition I strongly support both (a) ending the ridiculous drug war, and (b) instituting a Georgist tax system -- two reforms that would greatly benefit black communities all over America:

-- http://www.fff.org/explore-freedom/article/articles-on-race-and-the-drug-war/

-- http://savingcommunities.org/issues/race.html

At the same time, however, I also strongly support passing and implementing the Immigration Stabilization Act:

-- http://www.rense.com/general96/abill_dev.html

Does that make me a "bigot"?

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
No, which is precisely why I stayed home in disgust (yet again) on "election" day.

The fastest growing group among the civilised countries, those who refuse to play kindergarten party politics.

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Whether I completely agree with that or not depends on what is meant by the phrase "politics of Bigotry."

If Cynthia McKinney had been the Democratic nominee, I would gladly have voted for her over Trump (even though I don't agree with her on everything). So I'm neither a racist nor misogynist.

In addition I strongly support both (a) ending the ridiculous drug war, and (b) instituting a Georgist tax system -- two reforms that would greatly benefit black communities all over America:

-- http://www.fff.org/explore-freedom/article/articles-on-race-and-the-drug-war/

-- http://savingcommunities.org/issues/race.html

At the same time, however, I also strongly support passing and implementing the Immigration Stabilization Act:

-- http://www.rense.com/general96/abill_dev.html

Does that make me a "bigot"?

I do not have a snappy definition of "the politics of bigotry"
But I do have some faith in your judgement GeoLib.

While the headline hysteria over the Muslim Invasion of America continues., the actual number of American Muslims is 0.9%

It all hides behind this fallacy :
"I am not a racist because muslims are not a race"

Using that "reasoning" produces this odious result :
"I am not a racist because jews are not a race"

The word Daesh is rolled out and introduced to the lexicon in under a week.
The key words deliberately left from all headlines are Salafi or Wahhabi . . . why ?

Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Top Terror Creating Agency CIA Gives Top Terror Sponsor Saudi a Medal of Gratitude
http://www.syrianews.cc/top-terror-creating-agency-gives-top-terror-sponsor-saudi-medal-gratitude/
February 13, 2017

Prescient Hieronymus Bosch vision of CIA-Saudi hell

President Donald J. Trump has again shown his commitment to draining the swamp.  On 10 February, virgin CIA Director Mike Pompeo was dispatched to Riyadh, Saudi, to launch an orgy of lies, cementing the new administration’s relationship with the world’s leading sponsor of terror.

In an affront to all things decent, and ignoring the official 9/11 terror attack, Pompeo presented inbred Saud ‘Prince’ Mohammad bin Nayef with the George Tenet Demonic Medal for ‘counter-terrorism [sic] efforts.’ Nayef blushed that “our relationship with the United States is historic and strategic, any attempts to undermine that will falter.”  Jeddah-based Arab News absurdly claimed “He also recognized the efforts of brave Saudi men and women of different security agencies and the cooperation of the Saudi public in addressing the terror epidemic.”

Apparently, the author was fantasizing that Arabian women – who require male guardianship for all activities  — under Saudi occupation are actually Syrian women, whose collective strength and freedom dates back thousands of years, to warrior Queen Zenobia.

George Tenet was bipartisan DCI, 1997- 2004 – Clinton and Bush/Cheneyac.  During this time, he lied that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction, and oversaw the treasonous act of the 2003 outing of covert CIA operative Valerie Plame, without holding anyone accountable.  Plame’s husband, former Ambassador Joe Wilson, had been sent to Niger, to bake some yellow cake uranium propaganda.  When this rare American ambassador with integrity reported the truth, punishment was swift.  Tenet betrayed his own, which is enough to explain the worth of a medal given his name.

On 27 August 2013, UK-based The Telegraph and US-based Business Insider both reported on leaked documents from the closed door meeting with Vladimir Putin and Saudi Bandar Bush.  Both reported that Bandar played capo di tutti capi in offering simultaneous incentives and threats against the upcoming Sochi Olympics, to persuade Russia to break all alliance with Syria:

I can give you a guarantee to protect the Winter Olympics next year.  The Chechen groups that threaten the security of the games are controlled by us.  These groups do not scare us.  We use them in the face of the Syrian regime but they will have no role in Syria’s political future.

These reports came 6 days after the monstrous chemical attacks against al Ghouta, attacks launched by NATO/Gulfie sponsored alQaeda/fsa ‘moderate rebels.’ Perpetual war western politicians and war-pimping msm blamed the atrocity on the Syrian government and were about to use it as cover story to obliterate Syria, as NATO had obliterated Libya.  The plan was temporarily halted when Syria joined the OPCW.

(continued)
“He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it.”
Martin Luther King Jr.

Geolibertarian

• Mega InfoWarrior
While the headline hysteria over the Muslim Invasion of America continues., the actual number of American Muslims is 0.9%

It all hides behind this fallacy :
"I am not a racist because muslims are not a race"

Using that "reasoning" produces this odious result :
"I am not a racist because jews are not a race"

The word Daesh is rolled out and introduced to the lexicon in under a week.
The key words deliberately left from all headlines are Salafi or Wahhabi . . . why ?

I'll put it this way: If given a choice, I'd much rather have Noam Chomsky or Mimi Al Laham (aka "Syrian Girl") as a next door neighbor than either Bill Clinton or John McCain.

On the other hand, I'd much rather have David Duke or Jeff Rense as a next door neighbor than either Benjamin Netanyahu or Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud.

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
I'll put it this way: If given a choice, I'd much rather have Noam Chomsky or Mimi Al Laham (aka "Syrian Girl") as a next door neighbor than either Bill Clinton or John McCain.

On the other hand, I'd much rather have David Duke or Jeff Rense as a next door neighbor than either Benjamin Netanyahu or Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud.

I have Muslim neighbours.

One is an example of integration, the other is a out of the Religious Madras in the Pakistan / Afghanistan border area.

Both are extremely good neighbours, they send Xmas Cards, we get snacks sent over at Eid.
Potential Allies against the Banks...
Potential Allies against the Money As Debt...

Its tragic to demonize these people because the Illuminati started the ball rolling with 9/11...

Geolibertarian

• Mega InfoWarrior
I have Muslim neighbours.

One is an example of integration, the other is a out of the Religious Madras in the Pakistan / Afghanistan border area.

Both are extremely good neighbours, they send Xmas Cards, we get snacks sent over at Eid.

Its tragic to demonize these people because the Illuminati started the ball rolling with 9/11...

I understand all that, and generally agree, but what are your thoughts on the two hypothetical choices I made in my previous post?

Is it wrong to be bigoted against someone merely because you're convinced he or she is evil?

Is it only white male Christians one is allowed to perceive as evil?

Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

It's state-sponsored racism.

The big data servers in Utah, filled with everyone's emails, tweets, facebook info, phone calls, etc., uses Palantir to manage that data, and create their "predictive battlespace awareness." Using social media, and willing government operatives, they have been effective at creating a polarized society in the US. We are really in a mess... and the emperor tweets about chocolate cake as he sends tomahawk missiles into Syria.

Martin Luther King Jr.

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
I understand all that, and generally agree, but what are your thoughts on the two hypothetical choices I made in my previous post?

Since I am male and have a pulse, its got to be PartisanGrl / SyrianGrl
But out of what about 350million people and look at the choices offered at election time - itz a joke.

Geolibertarian

• Mega InfoWarrior
But out of what about 350million people and look at the choices offered at election time - itz a joke.

Of course, and that's precisely why I've been promoting instant runoff voting, proportional representation, hand-counted paper ballots and ballot access reform for years.

Yet, exceptions to the rule notwithstanding, virtually no one listens to me.

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Of course, and that's precisely why I've been promoting instant runoff voting, proportional representation, hand-counted paper ballots and ballot access reform for years.

Yet, exceptions to the rule notwithstanding, virtually no one listens to me.

Time to change all that . . .

In the end, I don't care if someone is a Left Wing Lesbian Vegetarian Muslim !

- are they awake ?
 - do they know about the Banks ?
 - have they heard of Bohemian Grove ?
 - do they think 9/11 was an inside job ?

Not the best list off the top of my head, but note the direction people have been lead is away from issues that 99.9% of the people should agree on to some extent

Trump crowd have never heard of the NWO, they called it some Libtard shite....
Trump crowd "Fighting the Globalists" by doing things like moving away from talking about "Shadow Govt=Mil Ind Complex "  into a fantasy "Democratic Deep State" its a bloody disaster...

I'm not the most eloquent genius around here, but I hope you get the overall drift . . .

Re: Mike Pompeo and Montenegro
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2019, 05:19:58 pm »

Al Bundy

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
A Montenegro court on Thursday sentenced two Russian military intelligence operatives and 11 others to up to 15 years in prison for plotting to overthrow the Balkan country's government and prevent it from joining NATO.

The two Russians, identified as Eduard Shishmakov and Vladimir Popov, were tried in absentia and convicted of attempted terrorism and creating a criminal organization.
The verdict said the group planned to take over the parliament in Montenegro on election day — Oct. 16, 2016 — assassinate then-Prime Minister Milo Djukanovic and install a pro-Russia, anti-NATO leadership in the Adriatic Sea nation.

The U.S. Embassy in the capital of Podgorica said the verdict against the reported operatives from the GRU Russian military intelligence service and others represents a "historic day for the rule of law" in Montenegro.
"The open and transparent trial represents an important step forward for the rule of law and sends a strong message about the unacceptability of efforts to undermine democracy," the U.S. Embassy said.

The U.S. and its allies have accused the GRU of involvement in a 2018 nerve agent attack on a Russian ex-spy in Britain, hacking the 2016 U.S. presidential campaign and disrupting anti-doping efforts in world sports. Russian authorities have rejected those accusations, calling them part of a Western smear campaign against Russia.

Shishmakov received a 15-year prison term while Popov got 12 years. Two leading ethnic Serb opposition politicians, Andrija Mandic and Milan Knezevic, were sentenced to five years each. The other nine others convicted received verdicts ranging from 8 years in jail to suspended sentences.

Montenegro joined NATO in June 2017 as the military alliance's 29th member despite strong opposition from Moscow, which considers the country a historic Slavic ally and is opposed to NATO's enlargement.

The Kremlin has repeatedly denied involvement in the Montenegro coup plot.

Shishmakov, however, had been a deputy military attache at the Russian embassy in Warsaw and was declared persona non grata in Poland in 2014 because it believed he was involved in spying.

Montenegro's security services said they thwarted the coup attempt after receiving tips from Western spy organizations.

The lawyers for the convicted Serbs said they will appeal, calling the verdict "a political fabrication."

"What I heard today is a political message: the Russian Federation is guilty, the Serbian people are guilty," said lawyer Miroje Jovanovic. "That's really scandalous."

The verdict said the two convicted Russians coordinated the attempted coup from neighboring Serbia. They were allowed by Serbia's pro-Russia authorities to leave for Moscow despite reports that they had encrypted mobile phones and other sophisticated spy equipment.

The judge in Montenegro, Suzana Mugosa, said while reading the lengthy verdict that the Russians provided at least 200,000 euros ($224,500) to buy rifles and guns. She said they tried to recruit "as many people as possible to come to the protest" and try to "change the electoral will" and prevent Montenegro from joining NATO.

The judge said the two ethnic Serb politicians made several trips on the eve of the election to Moscow, where they were believed to have gotten instructions from the GRU operatives.

"Each member of the criminal organization had a task and role that had been previously determined and the criminal organization was ready to implement violence and intimidation," she said.

https://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/russian-spies-sentenced-montenegro-coup-attempt-62926756

But when US Secretary of State Pompeo arrived in Russia said something complete different. :o

State Department quietly takes down a statement blaming Russia for coup attempt in Montenegro.

By Robbie Gramer | May 10, 2019, 12:50 PM

https://foreignpolicy.com/2019/05/10/on-eve-of-russia-trip-pompeo-squelches-criticism-of-moscow-over-montenegro-coup-conviction/

Last Edit by Gladstone