« on: Jan 12, 2019, 06:43:20 am »

David Icke Bot

• Web Bot
  • Mega InfoWarrior
    • David Icke

theguardian.com
http://www.theguardian.com/

Top cancer scientist dies after yellow fever vaccination
http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/jan/11/top-cancer-scientist-prof-martin-gore-dies-after-rare-reaction-to-yellow-fever-vaccination

'Prof Martin Gore, 67, one of the UK’s leading cancer scientists, has died as a result of a yellow fever vaccination, the Royal Marsden NHS foundation trust has said.

Gore, who was widely respected for his work, was professor of cancer medicine at the Institute of Cancer Research and a consultant at the Marsden.

Prince William, who is patron of the Marsden, paid tribute. “I’ve found Martin a source of inspiration,” he said, adding that Gore’s “passion for his work, and his obvious compassion and kindness for his patients, their family and friends, reinforces my knowledge that the Royal Marsden is a truly special place”.

William added: “He’s one of the pioneers of 20th-century cancer care, and a friend, colleague and trusted doctor to many.” Spam_A Spam_B Senior scientists expressed their sadness. Prof Peter Openshaw, a former president of the British Society for Immunology, said Gore “was a leader in the field of cancer biology and made a huge contribution to research in this area and the treatment of many thousands of patients. My thoughts are with his family, friends and colleagues.”

Yellow fever vaccination certificates are required by some countries as a condition of entry. Deaths from the vaccination were very rare, but there was a higher risk among older people, said Openshaw.

He said: “Yellow fever is a serious viral disease that is found in the tropics and spread by mosquito bite. The vaccine for yellow fever has been available for many years and multiple studies have been conducted into its safety and effectiveness.'

Read More : Top cancer scientist dies after yellow fever vaccination

Icke

Last Edit by Larry
Webot for posting David Icke Articles and Videos,  read this post for criticism of my bias and limitations.

Re: Top cancer scientist dies after yellow fever vaccination
« Reply #1 on: Jan 13, 2019, 07:12:43 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
BBC reporter Malcolm Brabant reveals he became a 'raving lunatic' after taking the yellow fever jab linked to the death of a leading Royal Marsden cancer expert

* BBC correspondent said he was a 'raving lunatic' after taking yellow fever jab
* Malcolm Brabant took same vaccine as a world-renowned cancer doctor
* Martin Gore, 67, suffered total organ failure shortly after having the vaccination
* Mr Brabant thought he was the messiah and heard voices telling him to 'kill'
* He documented symptoms and released a film criticising jab manufacturer
* Vaccine is recommended for visiting Africa and South and Central America

By Chris Dyer For Mailonline
Published: 11:26, 13 January 2019
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6586293/BBC-reporter-Malcolm-Brabant-reveals-raving-lunatic-taking-yellow-fever-jab.html

A former BBC reporter has said he became a 'raving lunatic' after taking the same yellow fever vaccine linked to the death of a leading Royal Marsden cancer expert. Malcolm Brabant, who was a member of the BBC's team of foreign correspondents, said that after have the jab in 2011 he believed he was the messiah, then as his psychosis got worse he was convinced he was the devil and he became suicidal. The award-winning journalist who has reported from around the world including Greece and Bosnia, even told a colleague who uses a wheelchair that he could cure him.

One of the world's leading oncologists, Martin Gore, 67, passed away on Thursday after suffering total organ failure shortly after having the same injection, which is recommended to anyone visiting Sub-Saharan Africa, South and Central America and the Caribbean. Mr Brabant was given the same vaccine as he was planning to go to the Ivory Coast for an assignment.

READ MORE
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6586293/BBC-reporter-Malcolm-Brabant-reveals-raving-lunatic-taking-yellow-fever-jab.html

Last Edit by Larry
We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.

Re: Top cancer scientist dies after yellow fever vaccination
« Reply #2 on: Jan 18, 2019, 06:30:41 am »

David Icke Bot

• Web Bot
  • Mega InfoWarrior
    • David Icke

NaturalBlaze.com
http://naturalblaze.com/

Australian Government Causing Death and Disability with Mandatory Vaccination Policies
http://www.naturalblaze.com/2019/01/australian-government-causing-death-and-disability-with-mandatory-vaccination-policies.html

'Welcome to the first newsletter for 2019. I started these newsletters in 2012 when the mainstream Australian media started presenting false and misleading information about my university research to the public. This was a result of the Australian Skeptics Inc lobby groups and their offshoot SAVN and the Friends of Science in Medicine – deceptively named well-funded lobby groups that are promoting pharma’s interests in government vaccination policies (astroturfing).

If this wasn’t the case in Australia then the government would not need to suppress my academic research from public debates and discussion and from court cases on vaccination. For those of you who have missed this suppression here is the conference that was held on the 30 June 2018 in Sydney titled ‘The Censorship of the Vaccination Debate in Australia’.

I would highly recommend that you listen to Elizabeth Hart’s presentation, Jamie McIntyre’s presentation and Judy Wilyman’s presentation to help you understand why the Australian government cannot allow the public to debate these health issues with the academic arguments.'

Read More : Australian Government Causing Death and Disability with Mandatory Vaccination Policies

Icke

Last Edit by Gladstone
Webot for posting David Icke Articles and Videos,  read this post for criticism of my bias and limitations.