« Reply #25 on: Mar 23, 2019, 05:23:42 pm »

Al Bundy

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
THAT IS THE INVENTOR TERM "COLLATERAL DAMAGE" - JAMIE SHEA

BBC
03/22/2019.
Comments: 60

He invented THERM "COLLATERAL DAMAGE" Jamie Shea: I'd like to come to Belgrade, and not many bricks and tomatoes fly to me.
I am sorry for the "collateral damage", but the bombing of FR Yugoslavia was justified - this is how a NATO spokesman during the bombing of FRY, Jamie Shea, interpreted events two decades ago.

After his own confession, after 1999 he did not come to Belgrade, although he said that before the bombing he had a friend in Serbia.

And while in Belgrade he is hated, because he was credited with the construction of a "collateral damage" for civilian casualties of NATO missiles, in "Republic of Kosovo", where he occasionally leaves, welcomes him as a hero.

"Perhaps I would like this relationship to be even more uniform, but you can not control it, you can only do your job the best way," said Shay, who, although he is a retired today, is actively monitoring and commenting on European and Balkan security challenges.

Shea was the face of NATO, which was a television audience in Serbia and the world, most often had the opportunity to see.
His regular press conferences in Brussels, explaining the goals and achievements of NATO air operations, left no one indifferent.

We should have been more careful

The use of the "collateral damage" construct for the suffering of civilians will leave a lasting trace in his biography.
- This construction really reflects one distance to reality, the people who have pain. We should have been more careful in using military terminology that is counterproductive to the general public, "he told the BBC in Serbian.
Two decades later, Shea knows what to change.
- If I have to work Kosovo again, and I'm glad that I do not have to, I would speak about the unintentionally caused pain in the killing of civilians. But that's all a second thought. At that time, you are under a lot of pressure, you do not sleep much and make mistakes, and that is human, "he said.
"Collateral damage", however, remains one of the elements in the not too long list of things Shea regrets after two decades.
- There is a song by Frank Sinatra "My Way" where he says: I regretted a few things, but there were not too many. I would say similar, "he says.
He also said that it was sometimes necessary to share information more quickly and to be more satisfied "that there were no incidents during the bombing that caused the loss of life, that the Chinese Embassy was not affected."

NATO intervention - unconvincing and justified

There is no place on Shea's list for the biggest issue - NATO's intervention in Yugoslavia was both inevitable and justified.
- In the situation of violence and ethnic cleansing, NATO did the right thing that the scenario from Bosnia would not be repeated in Kosovo. I would regret for some details, but for the general reason for running the campaign, 20 years later, I am equally convinced of justification, just as then - there is no Shea dilemma.

When he looks back on events two decades ago, Sey asks himself - would not it be better if the peace talks in Rambouillet and Paris were carried out, led almost to the very beginning of the NATO bombing.
- We all counted on the success of negotiations in Rambouillet. We saw that the Albanians in Kosovo, a party considered to reject the agreement, finally agreed, but Slobodan Milosevic refused him. We expected that some diplomatic success would be achieved at the last minute and that the air campaign will not be needed, "says Shea.
Due to the views towards Rambouillet, on March 24, 1999, the NATO Communications Team headed by Shea meant a complete change of life.
- Within 24 hours, more than 400 journalists from all over the world came to the quietly quiet NATO headquarters, televisions set up their squads in front of the building, CNN took a part of the parking lot. People were looking for a comment, new news, and we were not completely ready for it - he recalls.

The action went in the other direction

She also says that the action itself went in the direction that was different from the expectations of the Alliance.
- There was a belief in NATO and some of the capitals of the member states that, after a few air strikes, Milosevic would loosen and sit at the table. When this did not happen, we had to completely change both the media plans and the military strategy for a much longer operation, "he said.

Shea says that the Alliance also met with a critical review of NATO actions that led to the killing of civilians, bombing cities, hospitals, and embassies.
"The media asked for answers about how the collateral damage occurred, why a mistake occurred, what are the estimates of damage and loss of life," he says, adding that the help was therefore arrived from London in the form of A. Campbell, the main media adviser of the then British PM Blair.

It is recalled that the special challenge for NATO was the response of the authorities in Belgrade in the media war, with the remark that "the Serbs recognized that the media is a battle for themselves, a battle for winning the hearts and minds of men".
- When the refugee column of the tractor was bombarded, Milosevic took the foreign media to Kosovo to take it off, to see everything immediately in the Western media and pay more attention to the mistakes of NATO. He hoped that in this way the support to NATO intervention would be broken, rather than the Serbian forces in Kosovo, - he said.

Pleased guest at "Kosovo"

Two years ago Shea received the prize of the Pristina private university "AAB" for respecting human rights that she "shared" with NATO pilots who participated in the bombing in 1999. Sometimes "raves" in Pristina, where he meets with the political there top.
"Kosovo can survive as an independent state, but progress would be much faster if relations with Belgrade are normalized," he says, adding that he is an opponent of the formation of the Kosovo army.
He says that he told the Pristina authorities that, if they want an army, they should be within the Constitution.
- They chose a different route, but NATO's message is that, if they want support, then they have to do things in accordance with constitutional procedures, - he says.

Speaking about the "Kosovo Node" solution, he says it would be a shame "if the only way Kosovo and Serbia can solve their problems through further ethnic divisions and border changes."
"Because, once you start to play with the borders, it never ends," he said.

Serbia has a "two-headed eagle"

On the fact that Aleksandar Vucic is the president of Serbia, a man who was on the Serbian side during the bombing was in charge of the media as a minister of information, Shea responds with the statement that it is important that people change.
He also says that he is leading Serbia to join the EU in a challenging job, and he also recalls the "red carpet that had been waiting for Vladimir Putin" in a January visit to Belgrade.
- Serbia is different from its neighbors because it has a two-headed eagle: one head looks to the West, and the other to the East. Serbia can also be a bridge between the West and Russia, at a time when bridges are needed over - says, but also believes that for future generations, the key question is: can it remain in that area?

She's retired retirement continues to be linked to security issues - through a professor at the University of Exeter and a Brussels-based organization of intellectuals with the name "Friends of Europe".

He also says that he would like to come to Belgrade, or to speak at a conference and that "if a lot of bricks and tomatoes do not fly to me, I will do it two or three times in the next few years." More on the BBC in Serbian.

Last Edit by Gladstone

Re: Wars in former Yugoslavia 1991-2001
« Reply #26 on: Mar 24, 2019, 05:16:34 pm »

Al Bundy

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

by Ted Galen Carpenter

" It’s no secret that Hillary Clinton favors a hawkish foreign policy...her disturbingly casual attitude about the use of U.S. military force even when important American security interests are not at stake. Those attitudes were already evident in the 1990s, when Hillary Clinton was first lady and an informal adviser to her husband. Despite not holding an official policy position, she helped push the United States into the Balkan Wars. That was especially true of the 1999 Kosovo War, when she worked hand-in-glove with Secretary of State Madeleine Albright and other advocates of a hardline policy toward Serbia. Indeed, the American-led NATO airstrikes became a model for what Clinton sought to do in Libya more than a decade later—a supposedly cheap and effective military intervention that accomplished ambitious policy goals without putting large numbers of U.S. troops on the ground.

Hillary’s role in the Bosnia intervention remains murky. Given her later enthusiasm for “humanitarian” wars, it is likely that she pushed her husband to become more proactive in that conflict. On the other hand, until the sweeping GOP victory in the 1994 congressional elections, she had strong hopes for health care reform, and there is some evidence that she worried that a Bosnia intervention might be a fatal distraction for the administration and the nation. It should be noted though, that officials who were close allies of Hillary Clinton, most notably Richard Holbrooke, played an influential role in getting Washington to take the lead in the military intervention against the Serbs in 1995. At the same time, she helped ensure that Albright became Secretary of State in the second term of the Clinton administration.

There was no ambiguity about her position regarding Kosovo. She was virulently hostile to the Serbian government in Belgrade and extremely sympathetic to the rebel Albanian on Kosovo. In her discussions with Bill Clinton, she later admitted , “I urged him to bomb.”  In the book Hillary’s Choice , author Gail Sheehy describes the tense exchange between the Clintons in detail. “On March 21, 1999, Hillary expressed her views by phone to the president: ‘I urged him to bomb.’ The Clintons argued the issue over the next few days. [The President expressed] what-ifs: What if bombing promoted more executions? What if it took apart the NATO alliance? Hillary responded: ‘You cannot let this go on at the end of a century that has seen the major holocaust of our time. What do we have NATO for if not to defend our way of life?’ The next day the President declared that force was necessary.”

https://nationalinterest.org/blog/the-skeptics/hillarys-hawkishness-began-when-she-was-first-lady-16742

Last Edit by Larry

20 years ago, a NATO military alliance led by the United States, without UN approval, under the pretext to protect Albanian civilians in Kosovo from the "terror" of Serb security forces, began bombing Serbia!

Last Edit by Gladstone

Re: CNN Admit that Serbs Shot Down US Stealth Bomber F117a Night Hawk
« Reply #27 on: Mar 27, 2019, 06:00:43 pm »

Al Bundy

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

Last Edit by Gladstone

« Reply #28 on: Mar 27, 2019, 08:47:14 pm »

One Revelator

• Awakened
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIpEesGEHIU&t=50s

Ah, history. Wasn't long after that particular aircraft was retired. Apparantly, it was quite easy to detect. The Commodore-64 simulation depicted just how cumbersome it was to fly.

Last Edit by Gladstone
Shipp knows exactly who "they" are. Books and slideshow available.

« Reply #29 on: Mar 28, 2019, 03:19:34 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
I distinctly remember that the press mostly poured scorn and disbelief that the Serbs could shoot down a Magic Stealth Plane.

Seems nowadays its common knowledge, and the NWO Press no longer bother to deny it.

The USAF retired its F-117s in 2008

Last Edit by Gladstone
We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.

« Reply #30 on: Mar 28, 2019, 03:29:43 am »

Al Bundy

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Ah, history. Wasn't long after that particular aircraft was retired. Apparantly, it was quite easy to detect. The Commodore-64 simulation depicted just how cumbersome it was to fly.

Last Edit by Palmerston

I agree with a EG.
Also I read about more F177 shot down ( TASS ) and Strategic Bomber B-2 which fell down in Croatia.

Last Edit by Gladstone

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
By shooting down the one plane, did Serbia effectively end the 117 by proving its "stealth" was more hype than reality ?

Aint blowbacks a bitch . . . LOL

Blow up a few bridges, yet loose air superiority and a multiple billions of dollars.
Its no wonder that smart players like Russia invest heavily in Air Defence systems like the S-500.

Last Edit by Gladstone

Re: NATO bombing of Serbia 1999
« Reply #32 on: Mar 28, 2019, 07:55:04 am »

Al Bundy

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
By shooting down the one plane, did Serbia effectively end the 117 by proving its "stealth" was more hype than reality ?

Aint blowbacks a bitch . . . LOL

Blow up a few bridges, yet loose air superiority and a multiple billions of dollars.
Its no wonder that smart players like Russia invest heavily in Air Defence systems like the S-500.

Last Edit by Palmerston

Neither the Federal President Slobodan Milosevic nor the Serbian security forces ( Army of Yugoslavia , Serbian police, Intelligence services ) nor the Serbian people believed that they could win the largest military force in the world, even if they were shooting down other US bombers and cruise missiles. Serbia did not war. Serbs did not start the war. NATO did and their terrorists Kosovo Liberation Army ( interesting, US-backed
fighters against "tyrant" Syrian President Bashar El Assad, call Syrian Liberation Army  ::) ).

The plan was that the Air-Defense offered NATO's resistance to save lives civilians and soldiers, to provide the media with "the other side of the story" of from the media from the West, when the Serb news breaks "their news", CNN (and not only they) show the "Albanian refugees that Serbs expelled from Kosovo".

Milosevic: Endure in the hope that the United States will accept serious negotiations (as in Dayton 1995) on Kosovo and not as fake as they were in Rambouillet, France. Unfortunately, instead of the negotiations, an ultimatum was sent to the Serbs.
The United States sent a member of the Bilderberg Group - Marti Ahtisaari.
https://publicintelligence.net/1996-bilderberg-meeting-participant-list/

To be continued....

Last Edit by Gladstone

« Reply #33 on: Mar 28, 2019, 12:30:51 pm »

Q

• Sr. InfoWarrior
I remember when the f117 was shot down, and Sky news had an interview segment with Arkan, who confirmed the shoot down and also told the world that the cladding/shell of the F117 was rubber. This interview was scrubbed and not repeated probably because the manufacturing materials was and still is a secret, and this is one of the reasons visitors at air shows etc are not allowed to touch the aircraft..

Last Edit by Gladstone

« Reply #34 on: Mar 28, 2019, 12:58:49 pm »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
I remember when the f117 was shot down, and Sky news had an interview segment with Arkan, who confirmed the shoot down and also told the world that the cladding/shell of the F117 was rubber. This interview was scrubbed and not repeated probably because the manufacturing materials was and still is a secret, and this is one of the reasons visitors at air shows etc are not allowed to touch the aircraft..

They tell the public its a special paint.  :o

Your suggestion has more merit, and is backed up by better evidence.

Heck, it might be covered with cardboard and dope like a sopwith camel for all I know ( which would work BTW )

Last Edit by Gladstone

« Reply #35 on: Mar 28, 2019, 02:45:01 pm »

Al Bundy

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

Zeljko Raznatovic better or worst known as "Arkan" was a Criminal. He was a criminal before the wars, during the wars and after wars. "Arkan"
built a house close the Stadium of Soccer Club Red Star Belgrade, he married folk singer and sex bomb in former Yugoslavia - " Ceca " etc.
On video clip "Arkan" want to show almost he was participated in shooting down of F117A or he is so powerful that he can not only "touch the
aircraft". Powerful than Army.

I also remember that NATO propaganda repeated that paramilitary formation Serbian Volunteer Guard ( "Tigers") under command of "Arkan"
was on Kosovo where they "killing Albanians". " Arkan" denied it. Government in Belgrade was not comment and I do not know that "Arkan"
was ever on Kosovo. But Osama bin Laden was in Albania and Kosovo with their terrorist.
Maybe I wrong.

Last Edit by Gladstone

Re: NATO bombing of Serbia 1999
« Reply #36 on: Mar 31, 2019, 12:37:15 pm »

Al Bundy

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

Re: NATO Armada versus Serbian Air-Force 1999
« Reply #37 on: Apr 01, 2019, 02:07:19 pm »

Al Bundy

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Documentary film "None of them refused" is a story about three serbian MIG-29 pilots who defended the skies of Yugoslavia during the NATO bombardment in 1999. It is a story about Major Ilja Arizanov, Major Zoran Radosavljević and Colonel Slobodan Perić.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2E2MU4xvFU&t=518s

Colonel Milenko Pavlovic....

Last Edit by Gladstone

Re: NATO bombing of Serbia 1999: Clintons, Trump ,Bolton, Vucic
« Reply #38 on: Apr 03, 2019, 05:03:02 pm »

Al Bundy

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

Last Edit by Gladstone

Re: Wars on Kosovo, Serbia 1998-1999
« Reply #39 on: Apr 04, 2019, 05:26:31 pm »

Al Bundy

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

Last Edit by Humphrey

ALLIES: KLA WATCH AS NATO BOMBS AND ALBANIAN ARMY FIRING ARTILLERY GUNS ON SERB POSITIONS

Last Edit by Gladstone

Re: NATO bombed factory in Kragujevac, Serbia 1999.
« Reply #40 on: Apr 09, 2019, 05:49:27 pm »

Al Bundy

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

Last Edit by Gladstone

Kosovo PM says he is PUPPET
« Reply #41 on: Apr 11, 2019, 03:36:34 am »

David Icke Bot

• Web Bot
  • Mega InfoWarrior
    • David Icke

RT - Russia Today

‘I am a soldier of America’: Kosovo PM says he follows US lead against Serbia & Russia
http://www.rt.com/news/455926-kosovo-haradinaj-american-soldier/

Ramush Haradinaj, prime minister of the breakaway Serbian province of Kosovo, said the policies of his government serve US interests against Serbia and Russia, and that he’s just following orders from Washington.

“The Albanian people all in our lands are part of what America is leading. In the whole global plan we are together,” Haradinaj told the Albanian-language Gazeta Blic on Friday, describing the 100-percent tariffs on all goods from Serbia and Bosnia that Kosovo imposed in November last year as aligned with “what America stands for.”

I am a soldier of America on the ground. I just carry out the orders.

Haradinaj was a commander in the “Kosovo Liberation Army” (KLA) during the 1998-1999 conflict, fighting for separating the province from Serbia and making it an independent ethnic Albanian state. In June 1999, following a 78-day NATO air war, Serbia allowed in UN peacekeepers – which in practice meant NATO taking over Kosovo and handing it to the KLA. He is telling the truth,” Paris-based political analyst Nikola Mirkovic told RT, adding that Haradinaj is simply saying openly what he’s been for the past 20 years, since the US and NATO trained, armed and financed the KLA.

Kosovo is clearly an American protectorate today, and Haradinaj is just telling the truth, he is just an American soldier.

Mirkovic argued that the independence of Kosovo – declared in February 2008 but recognized only by the US and its allies – was an illusion. In the disputes between ethnic Albanians, “it’s always the American ambassador at the end of the day who’s getting the final word and who’s deciding what’s going on,” he said.'

Read More : ‘I am a soldier of America’: Kosovo PM says he follows US lead against Serbia & Russia

Icke

Last Edit by Gladstone
Webot for posting David Icke Articles and Videos,  read this post for criticism of my bias and limitations.

Re: Kosovo PM says he is US soldier
« Reply #42 on: Apr 13, 2019, 04:20:56 pm »

Al Bundy

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

RT - Russia Today

‘I am a soldier of America’: Kosovo PM says he follows US lead against Serbia & Russia
http://www.rt.com/news/455926-kosovo-haradinaj-american-soldier/

Ramush Haradinaj, prime minister of the breakaway Serbian province of Kosovo, said the policies of his government serve US interests against Serbia and Russia, and that he’s just following orders from Washington.

“The Albanian people all in our lands are part of what America is leading. In the whole global plan we are together,” Haradinaj told the Albanian-language Gazeta Blic on Friday, describing the 100-percent tariffs on all goods from Serbia and Bosnia that Kosovo imposed in November last year as aligned with “what America stands for.”

Haradinaj was a commander in the “Kosovo Liberation Army” (KLA) during the 1998-1999 conflict, fighting for separating the province from Serbia and making it an independent ethnic Albanian state. In June 1999, following a 78-day NATO air war, Serbia allowed in UN peacekeepers – which in practice meant NATO taking over Kosovo and handing it to the KLA. He is telling the truth,” Paris-based political analyst Nikola Mirkovic told RT, adding that Haradinaj is simply saying openly what he’s been for the past 20 years, since the US and NATO trained, armed and financed the KLA.

Mirkovic argued that the independence of Kosovo – declared in February 2008 but recognized only by the US and its allies – was an illusion. In the disputes between ethnic Albanians, “it’s always the American ambassador at the end of the day who’s getting the final word and who’s deciding what’s going on,” he said.'

Read More : ‘I am a soldier of America’: Kosovo PM says he follows US lead against Serbia & Russia

Icke

Last Edit by Palmerston

Ramush Haradinaj told the true - "Brothers in Arms" :

http://forum.globalgulag.com/index.php?topic=2970.0

Re: Wars in former Yugoslavia: Bosnia
« Reply #43 on: May 11, 2019, 06:39:32 pm »

Al Bundy

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Bosnia’s State Court has on Wednesday sentenced former Bosnian Army member Elfeta Veseli to ten years in prison for murdering 12-year-old Serb boy Slobodan Stojanovic near the eastern town of Zvornik in 1992.

The court acquitted Sakib Halilovic, who was the commander of the Bosnian Army unit Veseli was part of at the time, of charges that he failed to punish her for it.

The ruling came after testimonies of numerous witnesses as well as expert witnesses.

Veseli’s sentence will include the time she spent in pretrial detention after she was arrested on March 24, 2017, as well as the time she spent in detention in Switzerland before she was extradited.

The sentence may be appealed.

http://ba.n1info.com/English/NEWS/a342949/Elfeta-Veseli-sentenced-for-murdering-12-year-old-Serb-boy-in-1992.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9R716JHODq8&t=56s

Last Edit by Gladstone

Re: Wars in former Yugoslavia 1992: dead babies
« Reply #44 on: May 22, 2019, 03:50:27 pm »

Al Bundy

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
12 babies in the Banja Luka Clinical Centre due to lack of oxygen.

Republic of Srpska reacted decisively and established the ‘Corridor of Life’, to prevent such cruel and tragic events from ever happening again,” Djokić stressed.

During the patriotic war, twelve newborns died in May 1992 due to lack of oxygen required for their treatment at the Banja Luka Maternity Intensive Care Unit.

The lack of oxygen occurred because Serb territories were blocked by Croat and Muslim military forces.

At the time, Croat and Muslim forces held the “Posavina Corridor”, the corridor linking the Bosnian Krajina region with Serbia, under blockade.  This made it impossible to bring the required oxygen to Banja Luka by land.

The only possible way to transport the oxygen was by air, but since the Security Council had established a no-fly zone over BiH, the airplane bringing the oxygen from Belgrade was not allowed to make the flight.

http://www.vladars.net/eng/vlada/ic/ns/Pages/Nineteenth_Anniversary_of_12_Babies_Death_Commemorated.aspx

Last Edit by Gladstone

« Reply #45 on: May 30, 2019, 04:20:05 pm »

Al Bundy

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
On this day 1992, on suggestion of USA, SC UN impose sanctions against Serbs ( Serbia, Montenegro, Republic of Srpska, Republic of Serbian Krajina ). Sanctions are economic ( no export , no import ), traffic ( no air line , no bus line , no train line ), science exchange forbidden and sanctions in sports and culture:  >:(
Everyone listen the USA. Drunken Russia and Scary China did note vote at all.

Last Edit by Gladstone

Re: Wars in former Yugoslavia 1991-2001: NATO bombing of Serbia 1999
« Reply #46 on: Jun 10, 2019, 04:47:56 pm »

Al Bundy

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg told Monday’s issue of Belgrade daily Politika that the 1999 air campaign against FR Yugoslavia was not taken lightly but that history has shown that it was a legitimate and necessary action.

The interview was published on the anniversary of the end of the NATO air strikes which began on March 24, 1999 and ended on June 10.

“Considering the crisis which was underway the use of force by NATO was not taken lightly. It never was. History has shown that it was necessary and legitimate because it stopp the violence and the refugees could return home,” he said.

Stoltenberg said that the 20 years of peace and stability in Kosovo are a priority for the Allaince. “A stable Kosovo is important to the region and peace and stability in Kosovo have been a NATO priority for 20 years. The UN mandate for our KFOR peace mission remains unchanged,” he said and added that KFOR has secured a safe environment for all, including the Kosovo Serb community.

According to the Secretary General, NATO continues to cause controversy in Serbia with painful memories of the air campaign for many. It was not aimed against the Serbian people but was intended to protect civilians by stopping the activities of the Milosevic regime, he said.

Stoltenberg said the past must not be forgotten but should be put behind us. “That is what NATO and Serbia are doing through their partnership which is useful to NATO, Serbia and the wider region,” he said, adding that practical cooperation shows that the Alliance values the partnership and that NATO fully respects Serbia’s policy of military neutrality.

US Deputy Assistant Secretary of State Matthew Palmer said that the US understand how sensitive the NATO air campaign is for people in Serbia. “We are very sorry about the loss of life but NATO took the decision for reasons which can absolutely be explained. Instead of looking back all the time we should encourage people to look forward,” he said.

Asked about the NATO air campaign at a news conference on Monday, Serbian President Aleksandar Vucic said that “there was no sufficient reason” for the “NATO aggression” in 1999 which destroyed many lives and the economic and political infrastructure of Serbia in terms of attitudes towards the West. “If the Serbian people think we should head into the future with bad relations with the US, they should find a new president or government,” he told reporters after a meeting with senior State Department official Matthew Palmer.

“The Serbian people have paid a price that they did not deserve to pay even though we were not always angels,” the Serbian president said.

Last Edit by Larry