MK-ULTRA
« on: May 24, 2018, 06:12:20 am »

David Icke Bot

• Web Bot
  • Mega InfoWarrior
    • David Icke
MK-ULTRA

Last Edit by Humphrey
Webot for posting David Icke Articles and Videos,  read this post for criticism of my bias and limitations.

David Icke Bot

• Web Bot
  • Mega InfoWarrior
    • David Icke

cbc.ca
http://www.cbc.ca/

Group affected by CIA brainwashing experiments wants public apology, compensation from government
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/project-mkultra-families-meet-1.4662321

'A group of Canadians affected by CIA brainwashing experiments conducted at McGill University's Allan Memorial Institute met for the first time on Sunday to start organizing for a public apology and compensation from the federal government through a possible class-action.

Around 40 people gathered at a Montreal condo to share their stories, cry and support each other. The pain, many said, was palpable in the room.

"The government should offer an apology and there should be recognition of the injustice that was done," says Gina Blasbalg, who became a patient at the Allan in her teens in 1959, and drove with her husband from Richmond, B.C., to attend the weekend meeting. Spam_A Spam_B Survivors Allied Against Government Abuse (SAAGA), as the group calls itself, includes both victims and family members of people who were unwitting participants in brainwashing experiments conducted under the supervision of Dr. Ewen Cameron, director of the psychiatric hospital between 1943 and 1964.

Cameron, co-founder of the World Psychiatric Association and president of various other psychiatric associations over his career, ran "depatterning" and "psychic driving" experiments that attempted to erase a patient's memories and reprogram them with new thoughts.

He tested experimental drugs like LSD and PCP, medically induced sleep for extended periods, and oversaw extreme forms of electroshock therapy and sensory deprivation. Many of his patient's brains were then left damaged.'

Read More : Group affected by CIA brainwashing experiments wants public apology, compensation from government

Icke

Last Edit by Humphrey
Webot for posting David Icke Articles and Videos,  read this post for criticism of my bias and limitations.

Re: MK-ULTRA : " girl in a polka-dot dress "
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2018, 04:46:54 am »

David Icke Bot

• Web Bot
  • Mega InfoWarrior
    • David Icke

The Daily Mail

Did the CIA's girl in a polka-dot dress hypnotise Bobby Kennedy's killer? Two dogged researchers present the VERY convincing evidence that the man still in jail 50 years later was 'programmed' to shoot JFK's tragic brother
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5777525/Was-Bobby-Kennedys-killer-hypnotised-CIAs-girl-polka-dot-dress.html

Once he was safely behind bars, the man who’d apparently shot Senator Robert F. Kennedy proved surprisingly co-operative. In the eight months leading up to his trial in 1969, Sirhan Sirhan patiently answered all the questions put to him by a battalion of psychologists and psychiatrists. All except two.

He didn’t know why he’d shot Bobby Kennedy. And he had no recollection of anything he’d seen or done in the hours leading up to the assassination, or even of pulling out his gun.

His amnesia seemed to be genuine — and inexplicable. So, in a final bid to unlock his frozen mind, an eminent psychologist was asked to put him into a hypnotic trance. Spam_A Spam_B Dr Bernard Diamond, a professor of psychology, law and criminology, found 25-year-old Sirhan very easy to hypnotise, though he still remembered nothing about shooting Kennedy in the early hours of June 5, 1968 at the Ambassador Hotel in Los Angeles.

The professor eventually decided to prompt him under hypnosis to re-live the event. So, in January 1969, he began by taking him ‘step by step’ through the hours leading up to the murder.

Under hypnosis, Sirhan described having four Tom Collins cocktails at the hotel before walking to his car with the intention of driving home. Realising he was drunk, he’d changed his mind and returned to the hotel for a coffee.

There, he met a girl in a polka-dot dress, who was also looking for coffee. He didn’t know her name, but remembered finding her sexy.'

Read More : Did the CIA's girl in a polka-dot dress hypnotise Bobby Kennedy's killer? Two dogged researchers present the VERY convincing evidence that the man still in jail 50 years later was 'programmed' to shoot JFK's tragic brother

Icke

Last Edit by Humphrey

Re: MK-ULTRA :: Sirhan Sirhan DID NOT Kill Bobby Kennedy!
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2018, 05:11:13 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

Sirhan Sirhan DID NOT Kill Bobby Kennedy!

Bobby Kennedy, brother Jack, and Martin Luther King were victims of state-sponsored terrorism - Sirhan, Lee Harvey Oswald, and James Earl Ray falsely blamed for assassinations they had nothing to do with.

June 5 marks the 50th anniversary of RFK’s state-sponsored murder. Sirhan was set up as a convenient patsy, the same way Oswald and Ray were used.

Despite convincing evidence of his innocence, Sirhan was wrongfully convicted and sentenced to death, three years later commuted to life in prison.

Official accounts of the JFK, RFK and MLK killings suppressed key facts.<a href="http://jamesfetzer.blogspot.com/2010/06/jfk-and-rfk-plots-that-killed-them.html" target="_blank" rel="noopener">James Fetzer’s earlier article[/url] titled “JFK and RFK: The Plots that Killed Them, The Patsies that Didn’t” explained the following:

“We are looking at staged events that fit into a recurrent pattern in US and world history where innocent individuals (or ‘patsies’) are baited and framed for cover-up purposes,” adding:

Elimination RFK was “in part intended to prevent a reinvestigation into his brother’s death...The assassinations of RFK and JFK were both (state-sponsored) conspiracies.”

“Both involved the destruction of evidence. Both involved the fabrication of evidence. Both involved framing their patsies.”

“Both involved complicity by local officials. Both involved planning by the CIA. Both were used to deny the American people (their) right to be governed by leaders of their own choosing.”

In 1968, RFK was virtually assured to be Democrat party nominee for president, favored to defeat Richard Nixon in November - an intolerable prospect for US dark forces, why Bobby had to be eliminated.

Fetzer explained RFK was struck multiple times by lethal gunfire. Sirhan’s gun was the wrong caliber. One bullet wound was “about 1.5 inches…behind (Bobby’s) right ear.”

Sirhan was never that close - “in front of him,” not behind. Autopsy results showed Bobby was struck by four bullets “fired from behind at upward angles…five others close to him…wounded by separate shots…as many as 13 fired.” Spam_A Spam_B The LAPD was complicit in the assassination, suppressing and destroying evidence.

Autopsy results clearly proved Sirhan’s innocence. Security guard Eugene Cesar stood right behind Bobby with a drawn gun of the same caliber as the murder weapon.

It was never examined, nor was he considered a suspect or charged.

In January 2010, prison teacher Gerald Reynolds interviewed Sirhan (now in his mid-70s) - imprisoned for half a century, his life destroyed for a crime he didn’t commit.

Reynolds: “Did you do it?”

Sirhan: “Did I do what?’

Reynolds: “You know.”

Sirhan: “What do you want to know?”

Reynolds: “Did you kill Robert F. Kennedy?”

Sirhan: “No, I did NOT kill Robert F. Kennedy!”

Reynolds: “I know you didn’t.”

Sirhan: “How do you know?”

Reynolds said he studied details of the case, learned RFK was killed at point blank range by a bullet to the back of his head, explaining:

"The real assassin appears to be Kennedy’s 26 year old Ace Security Company bodyguard...Thane Eugene Cesar.”

“At least one eye witness claims to have seen Cesar with a smoking gun in his hand immediately after Kennedy fell to the floor.”

“An audio recording made during the assassination indicates that there were at least 11 shots fired (perhaps more) from possibly three different guns.”

"The conclusion is that Kennedy was shot three times from behind with a fourth bullet passing through his suit coat. The fact that you (Sirhan) were standing in front of Kennedy is undisputed…”

“(T)he coroner’s report (said) not one bullet entered Robert F. Kennedy from the front of his body.”

Sirhan: “Oh my! I knew this morning when I woke up that God was telling me he had something great in store for me today and this is it! God has sent you to me…Thank goodness somebody else knows.”

Sirhan stressed “they stole his life…(He’s) been rotting in that stinking prison…for nothing…The bastards stole my life. I have been denied parole 13 times.”

It’s now 15 times. US dark forces intend letting him die in prison - parole panel members saying he failed to show remorse or understand the enormity of his crime (sic) used as a convenient pretext to let him rot behind bars.

In March 2016, the US Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit denied Sirhan’s right to appeal, ending his hopes for a new trial, his only chance to prove he had nothing to do with killing RFK.

That’s an indisputable fact!

Follow any new developments in his case at <a href="http://sirhansirhan.com" target="_blank" rel="noopener">sirhansirhan.com[/url].

VISIT MY NEW WEB SITE: <a href="http://www,stephenlendman.org" target="_blank" rel="noopener">stephenlendman.org[/url] (Home - Stephen Lendman). Contact at <a href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" class="__cf_email__" data-cfemail="1579707b7178747b666170657d707 b5566777672797a7774793b7b7061 3b">[email protected][/url]

My newest book as editor and contributor is titled "Flashpoint in Ukraine: How the US Drive for Hegemony Risks WW III."
https://claritypress.com/LendmanIII.html

Icke

Last Edit by Humphrey
We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.