You are Here:
Is This The Twilight Zone?

Author (Read 5240 times)

Is This The Twilight Zone?
« on: Apr 19, 2014, 04:10:40 pm »

iamc

• Sr. InfoWarrior
 The earth is a place of many strange happenings; and what is happening now has brought all of the human race one step closer to The Twilight Zone! and most do not even get it!
When the Truth was Murdered:
Common Sense ran away...

Re: Is This The Twilight Zone?
« Reply #1 on: Aug 12, 2014, 04:05:08 am »

iamc

• Sr. InfoWarrior
 How far into the Twilight Zone does planet earth have to go before realizing they are already to far gone??? ???

With all the current events, world wide, you would think that folks would be in outrage at the BS from ALL world NON-Leaders!

But, nope!  most folks just continue their nightmare journey in "The Twilight Zone"
Common Sense ran away...

« Reply #2 on: Aug 12, 2014, 04:10:03 am »

iamc

• Sr. InfoWarrior
OH! I forgot to say: Most folks I have spoken with are in The Twilight Zone; and LIE about Not being in it   :-X

Common Sense ran away...

« Reply #3 on: Aug 12, 2014, 11:32:20 am »

attietewd

OH! I forgot to say: Most folks I have spoken with are in The Twilight Zone; and LIE about Not being in it   :-X

I used to think that I was the one in the twilight zone, but after reading your post I realized I'm NOT the one in the twilight zone.....I'm in truth.  The people who fit in and think everything is "normal" are in the twilight zone.  I don't want to fit in. 

« Reply #4 on: Aug 13, 2014, 12:17:20 am »

iamc

• Sr. InfoWarrior
I used to think that I was the one in the twilight zone, but after reading your post I realized I'm NOT the one in the twilight zone.....I'm in truth.  The people who fit in and think everything is "normal" are in the twilight zone.  I don't want to fit in.
My friend that is the answer: WE must NOT Conform to their so-called: 'Normal,' Because it is immoral to follow the LIES & BS from those Evil Mental Control Freaks of The New World Order--AKA The NAZI Rat Maggot Bastards from HELL!

I don't fit in either and I understand why; because I seek the truth also---peace & GOD Bless Mate  ;)
Common Sense ran away...

« Reply #5 on: Sep 28, 2017, 07:47:18 am »

Al Bundy

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

Last Edit by Palmerston