You are Here:
/POL/- Q Clearance Anon

Author (Read 5984 times)

/POL/- Q Clearance Anon
« on: Nov 09, 2017, 01:34:15 am »

Brocke

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. InfoWarrior
Just in case this turns out to be genuine.

/POL/- Q Clearance Anon - Is it #happening???

/POL/ Q Clearance Anon- Is it #happening? PART II

Image of all 4chan Q Clearance posts
https://img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1509/86/1509867703998.png

Last Edit by Palmerston

/pol/ Q Anon Breadcrumbs- Trump and SA

/POL/ Q Clearance Anon- Is it #happening? PART III

Last Edit by Humphrey
Are you in earnest resolved never to barter your liberty for the lordly servitude of a court, but to live free, fearless, and independent? Then never enter the place from whence so few have been able to return; never come within the circle of ambition; nor ever bring yourself into comparison with those masters of the earth who have already engrossed the attention of half mankind before you.

Re: /POL/- Q Clearance Anon
« Reply #1 on: Nov 10, 2017, 07:20:38 pm »

Brocke

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. InfoWarrior
/POL/ Q Clearance Anon- Is it #happening? PART V

Last Edit by Humphrey
Are you in earnest resolved never to barter your liberty for the lordly servitude of a court, but to live free, fearless, and independent? Then never enter the place from whence so few have been able to return; never come within the circle of ambition; nor ever bring yourself into comparison with those masters of the earth who have already engrossed the attention of half mankind before you.

« Reply #2 on: Nov 13, 2017, 02:54:12 am »

Brocke

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. InfoWarrior
/POL/ Q Clearance Anon- Is it #happening? PART VI

Latest image of all 4chan Q Clearance posts
http://i.4cdn.org/pol/1510473568970.png

Last Edit by Humphrey

« Reply #3 on: Nov 14, 2017, 02:45:18 am »

Brocke

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. InfoWarrior
/POL/ Q Clearance Anon- Some answers, and some theories

Snow White = Edward Snowden/A naive person
The Seven Dwarves = The CIAs seven Super Computers
(The council of) Wizards and Warlocks = NS

Last Edit by Humphrey

« Reply #4 on: Nov 16, 2017, 03:33:13 am »

Brocke

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. InfoWarrior
/POL/ Q Clearance Anon- Is it #happening? Perspectives and Part VII

Last Edit by Humphrey

« Reply #5 on: Nov 22, 2017, 12:42:19 am »

Brocke

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. InfoWarrior
Nov 21, 2017

/POL/ Q Clearance Anon- Is it #happening? PART VII(I)

Screen - http://i.4cdn.org/pol/1511228596269.png

Tracy numbered this video PART VII the same number as her previous Q Anon video PART VII of the Nov 15.
I have put (I) in at the end to clarify that it is really the 8th video in the series.

Last Edit by Humphrey

« Reply #6 on: Dec 12, 2017, 01:40:21 pm »

Brocke

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. InfoWarrior
Q Clearance Anon- Is it #Happening IX Tech can’t keep us down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Saw_mum5628&t=1090s

Last Edit by Gladstone

« Reply #7 on: Dec 12, 2017, 01:41:46 pm »

Brocke

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. InfoWarrior
Q Clearance Anon: Is it #Happening? Part X
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkDe7LvGlVM&t=351s

Last Edit by Gladstone

« Reply #8 on: Dec 12, 2017, 01:43:15 pm »

Brocke

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. InfoWarrior
Q Clearance Anon: Is it #Happening? Part XI

Last Edit by Gladstone

« Reply #9 on: Dec 12, 2017, 02:11:37 pm »

Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Thanks for starting this thread Brocke - I've been following Q's posts for a while, and not sure if this is some elaborate hoax (designed to corral people into one area of thought), or if Q is really someone on the inside. Interesting to follow though.

Last Edit by Gladstone
“He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it.”
Martin Luther King Jr.

« Reply #10 on: Dec 12, 2017, 02:53:34 pm »

Brocke

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. InfoWarrior
Thanks for starting this thread Brocke - I've been following Q's posts for a while, and not sure if this is some elaborate hoax (designed to corral people into one area of thought), or if Q is really someone on the inside. Interesting to follow though.

That is always a possibility. Tracy Beanz has voiced similar doubts.

David Seaman is also covering the Q Clearance Anon posts along with many other YouTube truthers.

As a combined, triangulated effort I believe that any cracks in the story will appear very quickly.

At worst:
whomever is writing the posts is painting a very clear and informative picture of how the American system is/could be failing us and how it might be fixed.

At best:
It is the beginning of a determined effort to clean house and get America (and the world) back on track from the brink of a global neo-communist, fake AI controlled, world government, and total financial and social chaos at the level of the Proles.

The Q Clearance Anon posts are sort of acting like a gentle conductor, co-coordinating the research efforts of thousands in very specific directions.

Last Edit by Gladstone

« Reply #11 on: Dec 12, 2017, 05:56:25 pm »

Q

• Sr. InfoWarrior
I can confirm that this person is an imposter ;).

Notice also that he only copies my name half way through his series of lyrics. He's obviously not a genuine member of the continuum..

But I'm going to have a go at this..stay tuned..

Last Edit by Gladstone

« Reply #12 on: Dec 12, 2017, 06:02:00 pm »

Q

• Sr. InfoWarrior
Cake crumbs.
Vodka.
Why are these unconnected?
When has POTUS ever been correct?
Who can help POTUS now?
Dortmund 2 Mainz 0
Why is this irrelevant?
Covfefe.
Q

Last Edit by Gladstone

« Reply #13 on: Dec 12, 2017, 07:19:41 pm »

Adolf Hitler

• Awakened

Last Edit by Larry
My politics changed post '45 while hiding on a Kibutz

« Reply #14 on: Dec 13, 2017, 06:07:09 am »

Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

At worst:
whomever is writing the posts is painting a very clear and informative picture of how the American system is/could be failing us and how it might be fixed.

At best:
It is the beginning of a determined effort to clean house and get America (and the world) back on track from the brink of a global neo-communist, fake AI controlled, world government, and total financial and social chaos at the level of the Proles.

The Q Clearance Anon posts are sort of acting like a gentle conductor, co-coordinating the research efforts of thousands in very specific directions.

Last Edit by Palmerston

Agreed - more people getting involved in researching is a great thing.
It’s been decades of corruption; it’s so entrenched and pervasive....
And too many people still believe the ‘state’ news.

Last Edit by Gladstone
“He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it.”
Martin Luther King Jr.

« Reply #15 on: Dec 17, 2017, 01:38:14 am »

Brocke

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. InfoWarrior
Q Clearance Anon: Is it #Happening Part XII

Last Edit by Gladstone

« Reply #16 on: Dec 20, 2017, 01:37:26 am »

Brocke

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. InfoWarrior
Behind the Scenes at "CBTS" #QAnon- MUST WATCH

BE HERE FOR THE AMA NOW: https://www.reddit.com/r/CBTS_Stream/comments/7kxskm/an_ama_with_the_cbts_board_creators/

New CBTS Subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/CBTS_Stream

Last Edit by Gladstone

« Reply #17 on: Dec 21, 2017, 07:12:24 pm »

Brocke

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. InfoWarrior
Q Clearance Anon: Is it #happening? Part XIII

https://www.reddit.com/r/CBTS_Stream/

Last Edit by Gladstone

« Reply #18 on: Dec 27, 2017, 07:44:08 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Contains Zionist and NeoCon propaganda....
Weeks latter it's an exclusive from Infowarts.con . . . .

Not only are they out to get Trump, but out to get Bibi Netanyahu . . . and Netanyahu is some sort of patriot hero because Soros wants to take apart Israel. <--- Black Propaganda ( so many seconds after 8 mins, that bit starts.... )

Exclusive: The Secrets of QAnon, The Storm, and The Deep State Counterstike

Last Edit by Humphrey
We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.

« Reply #19 on: Dec 27, 2017, 08:11:35 am »

Q

• Sr. InfoWarrior
Weeks latter it's an exclusive from Infowarts.con . . . .

I'm surprised it took so long since 'qanon' is a delusional '4D chess' Trump botter, just like Alex Jones.

If you look at Infowars today, it is wall to wall click bait and fake news propaganda about Trump. Which of 'qanaon' and Alex Jones's predictions have materialised? I count exactly none. Now Jones is recycling his trusty old 'they're going to assassinate Trump' routine from a year ago.

In case anyone is still in delusional lala land about this: Trump is a deep state place man. They don't kill their own puppets.

Last Edit by Humphrey

« Reply #20 on: Dec 27, 2017, 08:42:51 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
I'm surprised it took so long since 'qanon' is a delusional '4D chess' Trump botter, just like Alex Jones.

If you look at Infowars today, it is wall to wall click bait and fake news propaganda about Trump. Which of 'qanaon' and Alex Jones's predictions have materialised? I count exactly none. Now Jones is recycling his trusty old 'they're going to assassinate Trump' routine from a year ago.

In case anyone is still in delusional lala land about this: Trump is a deep state place man. They don't kill their own puppets.

Last Edit by Palmerston

They would if it was the other way round, and the vice president was a more aggressive demagogue who could ignite war with Korea and Iran and threaten Russia while ignoring the realthreat from China.... Pence is a nobody, not an improvement for the Shadow Govt. They gain nothing from removing Trump, he hired and feeds The Swamp.

Its a word often flung about, but if you read the wikipedia page on Demagogue you will find a technical description of the Trump Presidency.

Try this excerpt and tell me its not Tump's Job Description and Miss Statement :

Popular leader (Populist ), rabble-rouser leader in a democracy who gains popularity by exploiting prejudice and ignorance among the common people, whipping up the passions of the crowd and shutting down reasoned deliberation. Demagogues overturn established customs of political conduct, or promise or threaten to do so. They exploit a fundamental weakness in democracy: because ultimate power is held by the people, it is possible for the people to give that power to someone who appeals to the lowest common denominator of a large segment of the population. Demagogues have usually advocated immediate, forceful action to address a national crisis while accusing moderate and thoughtful opponents of weakness or disloyalty.

Another word flung about and misunderstood is the word NeoCon, which widely is regarded as just part another meaningless partisan insult, its not, its a technical term worth looking up. Again, ignoring the hype, and comparing Trump to the technical definitons reveals Trumps true nature.

Last Edit by Humphrey

« Reply #21 on: Dec 27, 2017, 10:44:45 am »

Q

• Sr. InfoWarrior
They would if it was the other way round, and the vice president was a more aggressive demagogue who could ignite war with Korea and Iran and threaten Russia while ignoring the realthreat from China.... Pence is a nobody, not an improvement for the Shadow Govt. They gain nothing from removing Trump, he hired and feeds The Swamp.

Its a word often flung about, but if you read the wikipedia page on Demagogue you will find a technical description of the Trump Presidency.

Another word flung about and misunderstood is the word NeoCon, which widely is regarded as just part another meaningless partisan insult, its not, its a technical term worth looking up. Again, ignoring the hype, and comparing Trump to the technical definitons reveals Trumps true nature.

Last Edit by Palmerston

Trump is purely demagogic, with no independence or substance whatsoever, and I feel genuinely sorry for those who hoped (albeit without any real evidence) that he would be a legitimate anti-establishment figure. These people were, and still are in many cases, duped into this fantasy by delusionals and active propagandists (like qanon and Jones) as pointed out by many people, including my bad self, from the start.

To append to my previous post, they will not get rid of their puppet (by whatever means) until he/she has completed the task for which they were placed in their position, and the Trump puppet is still a war and an economic disaster short of that imo.

Last Edit by Humphrey

« Reply #22 on: Dec 27, 2017, 11:42:28 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
To append to my previous post, they will not get rid of their puppet (by whatever means) until he/she has completed the task for which they were placed in their position, and the Trump puppet is still a war and an economic disaster short of that imo.

Last Edit by Palmerston

For example, after he has started war in the middle east, he becomes the fall guy to get kicked out of office to be replaced by the next fake. As to Trump and the middle east, his great christmas present is Riots in Bethlehem.... The Bible Belt has been so corrupted by false teachings, that it fails to see the reality of what Trump represents, and its not Peace and Goodwill to All Men. Its the exact opposite.

But here is the the thing, if that does not work out he has another plan in action to start a war with N Korea. Failing that he has Tie Chewing Saakashvili a Georgian National actively trying to over throw Ukrainian Poroshenko... Take note that just like Spectre... failure is not tolerated, and Poroshenko failed to get War with Russia. Yea, the Fake-Alt Media has been deliberately ignoring that as it does not reflect well on Trump.

Trump continues to feed and arm ISIS, again silence from the media. Trump is continuing a policy of provoking China into sinking an American Warship, again this is Trump trying to start a war and acting World Bully No.1

Begin to see the pattern ?

Its not as if I've listed all the other places on the planet where Trump is trying to kick start Wars, for example I didn’t mention entire continent of Africa, or S.America or the Philippines....

To spin it that rogue elements in the CIA ( historically right wing ) would conspire with the Military Industrial Complex to do a JFK style assassination is LAUGHABLE. As briefly mentioned, with JFK, the Shadow Govt operatives where actually Right Wing,  Nationalists, and many other things none of which are associated with the Fantasy Deep State but where all associated with the Republican Side of the Left Right Divide.

Last Edit by Humphrey

« Reply #23 on: Dec 27, 2017, 04:50:42 pm »

Brocke

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. InfoWarrior
...after he has started war in the middle east, he becomes the fall guy to get kicked out of office to be replaced by the next fake...

...he has another plan in action to start a war with N Korea. Failing that he has Tie Chewing Saakashvili a Georgian National actively trying to over throw Ukrainian Poroshenko... Take note that just like Spectre... failure is not tolerated, and Poroshenko failed to get War with Russia. Yea, the Fake-Alt Media has been deliberately ignoring that as it does not reflect well on Trump...

...Trump continues to feed and arm ISIS, again silence from the media. Trump is continuing a policy of provoking China into sinking an American Warship, again this is Trump trying to start a war and acting World Bully No.1

Begin to see the pattern ?

Its not as if I've listed all the other places on the planet where Trump is trying to kick start Wars, for example I didn’t mention entire continent of Africa, or S.America or the Philippines....

To spin it that rogue elements in the CIA ( historically right wing ) would conspire with the Military Industrial Complex to do a JFK style assassination is LAUGHABLE. As briefly mentioned, with JFK, the Shadow Govt operatives where actually Right Wing,  Nationalists, and many other things none of which are associated with the Fantasy Deep State but where all associated with the Republican Side of the Left Right Divide.

Last Edit by Palmerston

12 months ago I would have agreed with you.

Today I am unconvinced that Trump is a puppet or a warmonger.

I am much more optimistic than before and on my way to being convinced that there is in fact an organization of individuals (White Hats?) that wish to create positive effects upon the world stage as well as behind the scenes.

The true signs of this will be if:
  • Soros is in fact in custody and his post-modern, neo-communist, pedophile cabal is dismantled.
  • The Clinton mafia are brought down, including apprentice Chelsea.
  • The Rothschild's are gelded politically and financially.
  • The Democratic and Republican parties restructured to provide more actual representation of the people.
  • Barry is arrested and charged.
Time will tell. No need to speculate. We shall see.

Last Edit by Gladstone

« Reply #24 on: Dec 27, 2017, 04:57:01 pm »

Brocke

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. InfoWarrior
The Proofs of Q: A Video review with CBTS Board Creators

Published on Dec 22, 2017

This video goes over just a FEW of the proofs we have gotten that Q is, in fact legit. No, he isn't AI. Sorry, it just isn't possible.

Last Edit by Humphrey