Click HATE Headlines by Infowarts.cia

Author (Read 9985 times)

Click HATE Headlines by Infowarts.cia
« on: Aug 09, 2017, 05:00:02 pm »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

Of course its what is commonly known as "The Silly Season" for the British Press as Govt, Whitehall and everybody else are on holiday, vacation, not making news stories. So we get the annual "Great White Shark" of the Cornish coast, which about as credible as Big Foot going shopping in Harrods. Real news is thin on the ground, and yet esteemed analysis Watson describes a state of panic - when weather permitting its more a state of picnic and BBQ... If this is a gulibility test Watson just got an F.

Britain’s Two Biggest Newspapers Urge Citizens to Locate Their Nearest Nuclear Bunker
Readers told to make preparations for potential war
Paul Joseph Watson | Infowars.com - August 9, 2017
https://www.infowars.com/britains-two-biggest-newspapers-urge-citizens-to-locate-their-nearest-nuclear-bunker/
We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.

Re: Click Bait Headlines by Infowars
« Reply #1 on: Aug 09, 2017, 07:33:04 pm »

Q

• Sr. InfoWarrior
Unfortunately Infowars don't just post clickbait in August. On any given day there might be one genuine headline which reflects the content of the article linked (most likely) or written at Infowars (rare these days), but the rest is ridiculous and dishonest clickbait. And this is clearly by decree from the fat man himself - Jones now finds the truth to be mundane and pedestrian, and must at least embellish it, or just make stuff up, which might be loosely inspired by or based on an actual news story.

« Reply #2 on: Aug 13, 2017, 12:53:02 pm »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

‘Make America Hate Again!’: Matt Drudge Trolls Trump on Charlottesville
Drudge has been growing increasingly critical of the Trump presidency
Mediaite - August 13, 2017
https://www.infowars.com/make-america-hate-again-matt-drudge-trolls-trump-on-charlottesville/

« Reply #3 on: Aug 13, 2017, 05:26:14 pm »

2Revolutions

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
I have noticed a pattern with Infowars.  If there is any article critical of Trump,  it is usually written by Ron Paul or another site.  Rarely will there be an article or videos written directly by Infowars that is critical of Trump unless criticizing someone in the administration out to make Trump look bad. 

Re: Click Bait Headlines by Infowars - Coffee thrown at Alex Jones
« Reply #4 on: Aug 18, 2017, 11:57:00 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
On the same day as another actual mass murder, the leading headline at infowars is . . . .

Video: Liberal Terrorist Attacks Alex Jones With Boiling Coffee
Assault caught on camera, while filming live report about terror act
https://www.infowars.com/video-liberal-terrorist-attacks-alex-jones-with-boiling-coffee/

Last Edit by Palmerston

« Reply #5 on: Aug 18, 2017, 01:36:44 pm »

Q

• Sr. InfoWarrior
On the same day as another actual mass murder, the leading headline at infowars is . . . .

https://www.infowars.com/video-liberal-terrorist-attacks-alex-jones-with-boiling-coffee/

Last Edit by Palmerston  EG

Man, this video is pure gold. Jones claims that he can't walk down a street without people glad-handing him and telling what a great guy he is, but in this video (and he had to post it because it was LIVE at the time), he gets told to f**K off multiple times, including by those who he thought were his supporters, and one guy pours coffee on him. But I forgot, it was BOILING HOT coffee, LOL! yeah right, Lyin' Alex Jones once again..

And it was a bit rich for the Infowars fat man to call that guy (coffee thrower) 'physically grotesque'. That is a brittle glass house you live in there Jones.

Then, to top off the unintended self-satire, he tries to flip it and call himself a Christ-like figure who takes this abuse like the Passion! And then, I kid you not, with arms spread, he said he should let them kill him like the crucified Christ. The frothing delusion of this ridiculous clown beggars belief.
Last Edit by Palmerston EG

« Reply #6 on: Aug 18, 2017, 01:52:15 pm »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Man, this video is pure gold. Jones claims that he can't walk down a street without people glad-handing him and telling what a great guy he is, but in this video (and he had to post it because it was LIVE at the time), he gets told to f**K off multiple times, including by those who he thought were his supporters, and one guy pours coffee on him. But I forgot, it was BOILING HOT coffee, LOL! yeah right, Lyin' Alex Jones once again..

And it was a bit rich for the Infowars fat man to call that guy (coffee thrower) 'physically grotesque'. That is a brittle glass house you live in there Jones.

Then, to top off the unintended self-satire, he tries to flip it and call himself a Christ-like figure who takes this abuse like the Passion! And then, I kid you not, with arms spread, he said he should let them kill him like the crucified Christ. The frothing delusion of this ridiculous clown beggars belief.
Last Edit by Palmerston

While its comic gold for us truthers, why is it the Leading Headline ?

Their has even been a Second Attack, and they run that as the front page - The most important story of them all ?

Infowars is a CULT

WTF

« Reply #7 on: Aug 18, 2017, 03:59:27 pm »

2Revolutions

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
It is bad that I suspect he stages this stuff?

Alex seems a little unhinged in the video with the cursing and run people down like he wants to fight. 

« Reply #8 on: Aug 18, 2017, 05:17:39 pm »

#1 Trouble Maker

• Awake
  • Mega InfoWarrior

Last Edit by Palmerston

Did Alex's buddies show up right on cue?

Hey, this is what we all need to do.  "Get in the street and brawl."

Next it will be gun fire after this builds up.  Not even Sandy HOAX can touch the miles this operation is going to get in ending the second amendment .  ... and once they do that... Katy bar the door.

If the corporate media doesn't run with Alex and his buddies getting into it. it will only be because it's just a little too obvious.
We got the population brain washed, all in a state of shock.  If you become aware well, we don't particularly care because we have the psy-op industrial complex.

« Reply #9 on: Aug 18, 2017, 05:50:30 pm »

Q

• Sr. InfoWarrior

Hey, this is what we all need to do.  "Get in the street and brawl."

Next it will be gun fire after this builds up.  Not even Sandy HOAX can touch the miles this operation is going to get in ending the second amendment .  ... and once they do that... Katy bar the door.

If the corporate media doesn't run with Alex and his buddies getting into it. it will only be because it's just a little too obvious.

As much as I find that scenario appealing, and I wouldn't put it past him to do something like that at some point, if you watch the vid it is clear that Jones was out trying to find people who like him but hilariously only found flip-offs and beverages thrown his way. Far too amusing.

« Reply #10 on: Aug 18, 2017, 05:54:27 pm »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
It is bad that I suspect he stages this stuff?

I had not thought of that, but now you come to mention it. It did have a certain surreal quality.

Alex seems a little unhinged in the video with the cursing and run people down like he wants to fight.

I think he lost the plot when he dumped is wife, his kids for another woman. Its subjective, but I don't think he choose her as his true soulmate. Rather reminds me of the tale of an economic hitman and his handler.
Last Edit by Palmerston

« Reply #11 on: Aug 22, 2017, 11:04:19 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
From the very same people that called Hillary Clinton a Demonic Warmonger

Trump Goes All In To Win In Afghanistan and Defeat Extremists In Pakistan
POTUS announced his new strategy for the war in Afghanistan
The Alex Jones Show - August 22, 2017
https://www.infowars.com/trump-goes-all-in-to-win-in-afghanistan-and-defeat-extremists-in-pakistan/

« Reply #12 on: Aug 22, 2017, 12:21:04 pm »

2Revolutions

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

https://www.infowars.com/trump-goes-all-in-to-win-in-afghanistan-and-defeat-extremists-in-pakistan/

It is laughable that they pretend to have a new strategy for Afghanistan, but it is even sadder that some people believe it. 

« Reply #13 on: Aug 22, 2017, 12:23:18 pm »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
It is laughable that they pretend to have a new strategy for Afghanistan, but it is even sadder that some people believe it.

By "They" I will assume you refer to the Flat Earth Society - LOL
 :P

« Reply #14 on: Aug 22, 2017, 12:34:51 pm »

2Revolutions

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

The same excuses are being recycled from GWB era

"We have to fight them over there, so they cannot come over here."

"If we leave it will become a hotbed of terrorist activity!!"

"Our military was constrained from fighting and winning the war under previous presidents"

"We must honor our troops sacrifices and finish the fight"

"Of course the president will not provide specifics, he does not want to tip off the enemy"

« Reply #15 on: Aug 22, 2017, 12:37:16 pm »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

The same excuses are being recycled from GWB era

I'm just waiting for Alex Jones to insult Ron Paul . . . .

« Reply #16 on: Aug 22, 2017, 04:05:06 pm »

Q

• Sr. InfoWarrior

Alex Jones's spin is that Trump is sending more troops in as a withdrawal strategy. I kid you not..
Last Edit by Palmerston

« Reply #17 on: Aug 22, 2017, 04:25:42 pm »

poseidonlost

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Alex Jones's spin is that Trump is sending more troops in as a withdrawal strategy. I kid you not..
Last Edit by Palmerston

LMAO classic
Last Edit by Palmerston
"Castles made of sand, slips into the sea, eventually." - Jimi Hendrix

« Reply #18 on: Aug 22, 2017, 04:30:45 pm »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Last Edit by Palmerston

* cat  raises an eyebrow in disbelief

Just how dumb does he think his audience are ?
Only a Cult Leader could pull that one off !!!
Last Edit by Palmerston

« Reply #19 on: Aug 22, 2017, 05:07:20 pm »

Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
As much as I find that scenario appealing, and I wouldn't put it past him to do something like that at some point, if you watch the vid it is clear that Jones was out trying to find people who like him but hilariously only found flip-offs and beverages thrown his way. Far too amusing.

When I saw that I had a feeling it was staged. Not to mention, apparently his ex-Blackwater body guard was in the men's room at the time of the incident?
Last Edit by Palmerston
“He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it.”
Martin Luther King Jr.

« Reply #20 on: Aug 22, 2017, 05:11:35 pm »

#1 Trouble Maker

• Awake
  • Mega InfoWarrior
All Alex jones has for followers are fed run white supremacists, neocons and the most dumb down loyal supporters.  That's the price he paid for selling out.

David knight must be being paid very well to still be apart of that mess in Austin.   If it's contractual obligation, Knight needs to start his own program once his obligation to Jones is over.
Last Edit by Palmerston
We got the population brain washed, all in a state of shock.  If you become aware well, we don't particularly care because we have the psy-op industrial complex.

« Reply #21 on: Aug 22, 2017, 05:15:12 pm »

#1 Trouble Maker

• Awake
  • Mega InfoWarrior
When I saw that I had a feeling it was staged. Not to mention, apparently his ex-Blackwater body guard was in the men's room at the time of the incident?
Last Edit by Palmerston

In one of the videos posted at this forum Jones turns to the camera and says... "This wasn't staged" (with regards to the Seattle altercation)   ... and the look on Jones face when he says this is priceless.
Last Edit by Palmerston

« Reply #22 on: Aug 23, 2017, 10:26:52 am »

Q

• Sr. InfoWarrior
Last Edit by Palmerston

I didn't know about his bodyguard being 'indisposed', which sounds suspicious. I don't put any sort of skullduggery past Jones, but it didn't appear staged to me, but it did look like it would make a good sketch if done by a comedy outlet to make Jones look like a complete idiot. 
Also how he reacted afterward didn't look staged, for example he called the guy 'physically grotesque', which is the sort of unguarded statement one might say in the heat of the moment, but not if it was a staged episode..
Whatever it was, I enjoyed it, particularly the part where he chases the guy across the road  "Say what u gotta say" "I already did, F off" "u F off" "I am Fing off"..amused I was
Last Edit by Palmerston

« Reply #23 on: Aug 23, 2017, 11:01:42 am »

Phoenix Rising

• Awake
  • Sr. InfoWarrior
I put my 40 years of professional experience on this :

He has gone manic.

Maybe too many of Dr Death's snake oil concoctions ?

Maybe his "tasty little gift from the Powers That Be" has been roofing him with something in his filtered water ?

Maybe  his much  self-promoted pure genetic "descended from the Mayflower" roots have mutated through inbreeding ?

I don't know the cause

But my well-trained clinical intuition  and assessment skills tell me the old AJ  is "off with the fairies".
Last Edit by Palmerston

« Reply #24 on: Aug 24, 2017, 08:53:17 am »

TheJudge

I put my 40 years of professional experience on this :

He has gone manic.

Maybe too many of Dr Death's snake oil concoctions ?

Maybe his "tasty little gift from the Powers That Be" has been roofing him with something in his filtered water ?

Maybe  his much  self-promoted pure genetic "descended from the Mayflower" roots have mutated through inbreeding ?

I don't know the cause

But my well-trained clinical intuition  and assessment skills tell me the old AJ  is "off with the fairies".
Last Edit by Palmerston

I agree completely....It is really sad to watch/listen given that Alex Jones woke me up long ago....What are you all referring to when you say he has sold out?  Was there a specific "event" or something??  All I know is that his current message is totally different from his original....Also, why is none of this discussed on the Prison Planet Forum??  I have posted a couple times in a manner to have coherent, intelligent discussion and it was met with nothing but ridiculousness....What gives??  When are the "original info warriors" going to step up and try to stop this mass confusion that we are experiencing??

Last Edit by Palmerston