You are Here:
FUNNY STORY: 2017's FUNNIEST TWEETS RE: MARRIED LIFE

Author (Read 899 times)

FUNNY STORY: 2017's FUNNIEST TWEETS RE: MARRIED LIFE
« on: Dec 29, 2017, 07:41:36 am »

Phoenix Rising

• Awake
  • Sr. InfoWarrior
'Still waiting for him to apologise for what he did in my dream': 2017's funniest tweets about married life prove that humour is the secret to wedded bliss

Bored Panda has shared its selection of the funniest tweets about marriage
One woman persuaded husband to do shopping by 'forgetting' his beer
Another established dominance by brazenly taking over his phone charger
A man had to tell his wife, 35, to share the princess crown with their daughter

By Siofra Brennan For Mailonline

Published: 11:46, 29 December 2017 | Updated: 13:03, 29 December 2017

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5220677/2017s-funniest-tweets-married-life.html

Forget solving rows before bedtime and communicating openly; the key to maintaining marital bliss could well be keeping a healthy sense of humour after the honeymoon period wears off.

At least that's the approach these Tweeters have taken, by sharing their tongue-in-cheek snapshots of married life throughout the year.

Bored Panda has compiled a selection of the funniest tweets about marriage from around the world in 2017, revealing secret tactics to get husbands to do the grocery shopping by 'forgetting' to buy beer and establishing dominance by stealing his phone charger.

Husbands also revealed their insights into wedded bliss, including one who wondered why women don't suffer from 'man flu' and another who said his wife would complain about him using too many paper towels - even if he was bleeding after losing a limb.
No matter what the circumstances, there's no excuse for wasting paper towels !
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
NOTE: You must go to link to get the tweets, as I cannot post them for some reason.
Well worth it, for a good laugh !

Also, tweet site  in red at bottom of page for the TOP 20!
ANYONE  in a long-term relationship will appreciate these !

Also good to remember the best ones for when you're stuck in a stupid argument !

;)

Last Edit by Humphrey

Re: FUNNY STORY: 2017's FUNNIEST TWEETS RE: MARRIED LIFE
« Reply #1 on: Dec 29, 2017, 11:21:13 am »

Phoenix Rising

• Awake
  • Sr. InfoWarrior
MORE FUNNY TWEETS

https://www.boredpanda.com/funniest-marriage-tweets-2017/

Last Edit by Humphrey