MOVED: SARS Like - Bats for U - COVID-19

Author (Read 957 times)

MOVED: SARS Like - Bats for U - COVID-19
« on: Jul 23, 2020, 09:44:10 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.

Re:COVID-19 - Two different worlds
« Reply #1 on: Aug 02, 2020, 05:40:28 pm »

poseidonlost

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
I just got back from a non-descript coastal Texas town. At that town, everything seemed completely normal. I was hitting on chicks; chicks were hitting on me; I was buying shots; the guy I just met was buying shots. Live band. Regular people everywhere. Living.

Now I'm back on the edge of a huge city. No one doing any of that...................  ... ................ .. . . ........

And FUCK the Penguins. Crosby is a bitch ass

Last Edit by Larry
"Castles made of sand, slips into the sea, eventually." - Jimi Hendrix

« Reply #2 on: Aug 02, 2020, 06:08:49 pm »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
I just got back from a non-descript coastal Texas town. At that town, everything seemed completely normal. I was hitting on chicks; chicks were hitting on me; I was buying shots; the guy I just met was buying shots. Live band. Regular people everywhere. Living.

Now I'm back on the edge of a huge city. No one doing any of that...................  ... ................ .. . . ........

And FUCK the Penguins. Crosby is a bitch ass

Last Edit by Palmerston

I'm jealous

Today I visited a second of the City Hospitals, and I can report that in both City Hospitals that the corridors are almost deserted. I can only report that as an impression. The wards I saw had plenty of patients, but they are most certainly not warzone. Understandably, they are not allowing visitors. So the corroridors spooky quiet, but the wards looked as busy as normal... weird. But that is what I saw.

Its hard to judge, because a hospital is a very, very large place. So although I have had an on the ground view, its a limited sample.... not an extensive survey. Even if you worked there, you could only really tell if you attempted a headcount and by the time you got back to the beginning people would have been discharged and new patients would have arrived.

I say this because the more sensational an "eye witness report", the further and faster it travels on the internet rumour mill.  So while these anecdotal reports are interesting, but very unreliable.

Last Edit by Larry
We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.

« Reply #3 on: Aug 02, 2020, 07:38:15 pm »

poseidonlost

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
I say this because the more sensational an "eye witness report", the further and faster it travels on the internet rumour mill.  So while these anecdotal reports are interesting, but very unreliable.

Right. In my everyday, hospitals seem fine. Haven't been to one totally overloaded yet. And haven't repo-ed or seen an empty one yet. I'll tell you this though, the oil companies here in Texas are hurting bad. I'm walking floors and floors of empty office buildings. It's pretty surreal.

Last Edit by Larry
"Castles made of sand, slips into the sea, eventually." - Jimi Hendrix

Re: MOVED: SARS Like - Bats for U - COVID-19
« Reply #4 on: Aug 05, 2020, 07:36:31 pm »

One Revelator

• InfoWarrior

Last Edit by Larry
Shipp knows exactly who "they" are. Books and slideshow available.