You are Here:
Stick your head between your legs & kiss your BreXiT good-bye.

Author (Read 1635 times)

Ye Olde Powder Monkey

• Sr. InfoWarrior
  • Battling the soul-less minions of orthodoxy.
    • Flying Monkeys Denied DOT COM
I just got a call from a life Insurance salesperson and they were quick to respond when I suggested that Porton Down DSTL should perhaps release a Bio-weapon to get rid of all the useless-eaters or useful-idiots:

This is that very same part of the conversation, transcribed. What a fortunate intervention this was.

"That would be a great idea, don't you think!?"
'No it wouldn't. I live at Andover next to porton-down'

GPMB board meeting, 2019. That's the 4-handed Hindi god of Creation and Destruction they have.

"Ah, so you must hear all the stories out of there then?"
'Yes, I certainly do. My mother works there (Porton Down)'

GPMB equals, "Global Preparedness Monitoring Board", part of and advisor to WHO, that this year warned of the possibility of a 'deliberate release' of a bio-toxin, as well as the usual risk factors.
https://apps.who.int/gpmb/assets/annual_report/GPMB_annualreport_2019.pdf
The 4-handed God of destruction and creation, (in endless cycles, thus the Hindi faith tells us) became a favourite with Cosmologist Carl Sagan, who likened this to a more realistic appraisal of how the universe works than other faiths get near to, possibly.

Last Edit by Gladstone

"The cosmic dance of Shiva symbolises the interplay of dynamic and static divine energy flow, containing the five principles of eternal energy — creation, preservation, destruction, illusion and emancipation."
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Cosmic-dance-of-Shiva/articleshow/10485316.cms

"Hindu gods are complex, multifaceted deities that can be good or evil according to their whim."
https://classroom.synonym.com/hindu-god-of-creation-destruction-12085118.html

And according to Carl Sagan in 'Cosmos':

"The Cosmic dance of Shiva".
"In Shiva's right-hand is a drum, symbolising the sounding of creation.
In Shiva's left-hand is a fire token, symbolising destruction
."

The Hindi is the only faith said Sagan which believes in eternal cycles of destruction & creation. I add:
Making a rather incorrect parallel between the laws of the conservation of energy and our fragile world.

So, the Global God symbol chosen; is one which 'acts on a whim', and 'can be either good or evil'.

Last Edit by Gladstone
Cpt's Log; 14.44 BST. 19 April, 2020: "I just day-dreamed a ramming incident.
An unusual dream indeed, as the ship I rammed belonged to The Vulcans.
I shall now walk onto their bridge and inspect all round for damage."

Ye Olde Powder Monkey

• Sr. InfoWarrior
  • Battling the soul-less minions of orthodoxy.
    • Flying Monkeys Denied DOT COM
Small victories ...

The wild beast goes off into destruction ...
So, this is most likely the beginning of an unparalleled conflict yet to develop.
Unless the Wild-Beast, the United-Nations, blinks first, and blinks the longest.
At very least it will be a moral victory; their over-confidence only encourages.

Last Edit by Gladstone
Cpt's Log; 14.44 BST. 19 April, 2020: "I just day-dreamed a ramming incident.
An unusual dream indeed, as the ship I rammed belonged to The Vulcans.
I shall now walk onto their bridge and inspect all round for damage."