• Welcome to Global Gulag Media Forum. Please login or sign up.

Antifa Says They Have The Right To Attack Americans

Started by David Icke Bot, Sep 17, 2017, 06:02:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

David Icke Bot

Antifa Says They Have The Right To Attack Americans

Last Edit by Palmerston

Al Bundy

White House: Antifa will be declared a terrorist group

The American Ministry of Justice has decided to treat the Antifa organization as a domestic terrorist group, the White House announced tonight
Source: Tanjug Monday, June 1, 2020 | 23:07

Last Edit by Gladstone

EvadingGrid

Does AntiFa even exist ?
If it does exist, was it created by the Alt-Right ?

Last Edit by Gladstone

Al Bundy

Quote from: EvadingGrid on Jun 05, 2020, 01:14:52 AM
Does AntiFa even exist ?
If it does exist, was it created by the Alt-Right ?

Last Edit by Palmerston

AntiFa exists. EG, believe me I saw them in Belgrade in front of the Court when King Petar II and Regent Pavle Karadjordjevic, General Dragoljub-Draza Mihailovic were rehabilitated ... AntiFa and NGO`s activists gathered and protested against such decisions and against the Serbian patriots and monarchists who were celebrating. The police were there to prevent a conflict.

Alt-Right do not created Antifa. George Soros created Antifa.

https://www.facebook.com/srpskantifa/

Last Edit by Gladstone

EvadingGrid

Reminder that all extremists are dangerous false solutions.

Britain's youngest terrorist: 16-year-old boy who led neo-Nazi cell from his grandmother's cottage in Cornwall after joining far-right forum age 13 faces jail

The child set up FKD GB and started recruiting terrorists and instructing them
His terror ring included the now-convicted Paul Dunleavy and Luke Hunter
Prosecution told court: 'He set up FKD GB' and only answered to Commander

By Dan Sales For Mailonline
Published: 13:46
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9210091/Boy-UKs-youngest-convicted-terrorist-masterminding-UK-branch-far-right-group-FKD.html

Last Edit by Larry

Dr. Naomi Hunter

"Antifa Says They Have The Right To Attack Americans"

aka:

"All 3+ letter agencies say they have the right to attack Americans."

But the ability for Americans to defend themselves is pre-emptively being chess-moved towards a checkmate position:

https://www.congress.gov/bill/117th-congress/house-bill/127/text

"H.R.127 - Sabika Sheikh Firearm Licensing and Registration Act

Introduced on Jan 4

(a) In General.—The Attorney General, through the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, shall establish a system for licensing the possession of firearms or ammunition in the United States, and for the registration with the Bureau of each firearm present in the United States."

^ So let me see if I get this straight--magically the "federal" govt. is instantaneously going to overthrow the few states that by comparison, have virtually no illegal "gun control" laws, and make those states just as insanely fascist as DC, Massachusetts, et.al.?  I wonder how many tens of thousands for foreign mercenaries they're going to have to bring into the US under Northcom and DHS to kill millions of gun owners that expressly own guns BECAUSE they know who the real enemy is and who they will need to be used against?  Because I can't see enough natural born Americans nationwide being stupid enough and suicidal enough to obey orders where they will likely get the living shit blown out of them when they try to carry out such death penalty (executed by the American people NOT "courts") level treason, and *ACTUAL* insurrection.

"Oh noes!, the terrorist, criminal globalists are ordering me to report on my ability to defend myself so they can put me in a global GPS database for a future drone strike or suprise SWAT raid against my property, I'm going to comply right away so that I can instantaneously make myself totally vulnerable and a sitting duck to be kidnapped and thrown into a rape, torture CDC FEMA Camp green zone, I can't wait to give up all my rights!!!"

Last Edit by Larry