You are Here:
The Trump-Clinton Election-----Articles Here

Author (Read 2339 times)

The Trump-Clinton Election-----Articles Here
« on: Jun 19, 2016, 04:19:09 pm »

LARSONSTDOC

https://www.rt.com/op-edge/347364-state-department-memo-clinton/

I have said it all along----CLINTON IS A WARHAWK.  IF ELECTED SHE WILL REALLY GET WWW3 GOING.

‘Hillary Clinton: The neoconservative candidate who will make war against Syria’

RT: The memo essentially contradicts Kerry's earlier attempts to broker peace in Syria. How do you account for this rift at the State Department?

Karen Kwiatkowsky: I think that this administration is running out of time. And it is true that Barack Obama has kind of been a barrier to some of the more aggressive policies that have been emanating from both State Department and the Pentagon. But at the same time, this administration and the life spans of these political appointees, these ambassadors, many of whom signed on to this very aggressive warmongering letter, their life span is limited, they have basically 6 months to go. Very likely they will not retain their appointments in a new administration. Certainly, if Hillary Clinton is elected, I imagine many of these war mongering State Department officials are appointees or friends of Hillary Clinton, people who agree with her approach. So, I do see this as somewhat aimed at engaging politically in the domestic events here in the US. We have an election coming. Clinton is very besieged by many things. But she is the neoconservative candidate. She is the candidate who will make this war, if this war on Assad is to be stepped up. She is the one that will do that and these are her people. And they don’t have a lot of time left.

Re: The Trump-Clinton Election-----Articles Here
« Reply #1 on: Jun 19, 2016, 04:22:42 pm »

LARSONSTDOC

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/06/19/trump-political-correctness-is-killing-us-we-have-to-look-at-profiling/

Trump: Political Correctness Is Killing Us, We Have to Look At Profiling

When asked about profiling Trump said, “Well, I think profiling is something that we’re going to have to start thinking about as a country and other countries do it. You look at Israel you look at others, they do it. They do it successfully. I hate the concept of profiling, but we have to start using common sense and we have to use — use our heads… We really have to look at profiling. We have to look at is seriously.”

Re: The Trump-Clinton Election-----Articles Here
« Reply #2 on: Jun 20, 2016, 08:28:15 pm »

LARSONSTDOC

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/20/police-man-tried-kill-donald-trump-vegas-rally/

Police: Man Tried to Kill Donald Trump at Vegas Rally

LAS VEGAS (AP) — A federal officer says a man arrested at a Donald Trump rally in Las Vegas told authorities he tried to grab an officer’s gun so he could kill the candidate.

A complaint filed Monday in U.S. District Court in Nevada charges Michael Steven Sandford with an act of violence on restricted grounds.

It cites a report by Special Agent Swierkowski, whose first name was not included, saying Sandford told officers he drove from California to kill Trump and went to a Las Vegas gun range the day before to learn to shoot.