You are Here:
Why is Russia not a partner in the War on Terror

Author (Read 13072 times)

Why is Russia not a partner in the War on Terror
« on: May 17, 2017, 05:21:30 am »

Neuromancer911

• InfoWarrior
Trump cant share threat information with the Russians for fear that they would identify the source and disrupt it.

We are told Russia supports Assad and Russia supports IS. But we are also told that only Al Qaeda could have carried out 9/11 and Al Qaeda acted alone with no state support.

Russia was the victim of the mujahideen more than us, in Afghanistan, in Chechnya/Dagestan and in Bosnia/Kosovo.
Yet Russia supports the terrorists now.

Why do we work so closely with Saudi, sharing all our secrets with them while they finance al Qaeda. Why with Pakistani ISI who shelter Al Qaeda. Why do we allow the Muslim Brotherhood into high levels of government in the West when they are the thought leaders of international jihad and terror.

Why does our media say nothing of any of this except to shout racism at those who investigate it, yet turn on Russia and imply they are essentially Al Qaeda.

Is there something we dont know about the 9/11 attack that our leaders haven't informed us? could state actors have been involved?

Re: Why is Russia not a partner in the War on Terror
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2017, 05:31:25 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
What I find most disturbing, is how the "Alt-Media" has forgotten 911

It seems like only yesterday they all said 911 was a False Flag, and that it was designed to be blamed on The Muslims, to generate endless wars and vast profits for the military industrial complex . . .

It seems to me that they forgot to try and step back, to try and see a bigger more complicated picture.

We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2017, 06:04:25 am »

Al Bundy

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Trump cant share threat information with the Russians for fear that they would identify the source and disrupt it.

We are told Russia supports Assad and Russia supports IS. But we are also told that only Al Qaeda could have carried out 9/11 and Al Qaeda acted alone with no state support.

Russia was the victim of the mujahideen more than us, in Afghanistan, in Chechnya/Dagestan and in Bosnia/Kosovo.
Yet Russia supports the terrorists now.

Why do we work so closely with Saudi, sharing all our secrets with them while they finance al Qaeda. Why with Pakistani ISI who shelter Al Qaeda. Why do we allow the Muslim Brotherhood into high levels of government in the West when they are the thought leaders of international jihad and terror.

Why does our media say nothing of any of this except to shout racism at those who investigate it, yet turn on Russia and imply they are essentially Al Qaeda.

Is there something we dont know about the 9/11 attack that our leaders haven't informed us? could state actors have been involved?

Where are your proof that Russia support Muslim terrorist ? Your interesting thought that Russians were victims of terrorists in Bosnia and Kosovo. On their own will Russians in Bosnian War to fight on Serbian side as volunteers. In 1999. Serbs fight alone against most powerful force then - NATO.

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2017, 06:15:07 am »

Neuromancer911

• InfoWarrior
What I find most disturbing, is how the "Alt-Media" has forgotten 911

It seems like only yesterday they all said 911 was a False Flag, and that it was designed to be blamed on The Muslims, to generate endless wars and vast profits for the military industrial complex . . .

It seems to me that they forgot to try and step back, to try and see a bigger more complicated picture.

Just entertain me for a minute though. Why are we in a perpetual war with Russia

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2017, 06:16:42 am »

Neuromancer911

• InfoWarrior
Where are your proof that Russia support Muslim terrorist ? Your interesting thought that Russians were victims of terrorists in Bosnia and Kosovo. On their own will Russians in Bosnian War to fight on Serbian side as volunteers. In 1999. Serbs fight alone against most powerful force then - NATO.

Im trying to get across.... my "proof" is the way out national security apparatus acts around Russia. Like it is an enemy.

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2017, 06:23:50 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Just entertain me for a minute though. Why are we in a perpetual war with Russia

Its a very difficult question to answer, because it is an irrational policy - at least when living in the matrix.

With out wishing to be flippant, Lebensraum
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lebensraum

Also I've been told, that the Tsar started it all when he said "No" or "Niet" to the Central Bankers - BUT I'm not convinced that is true, and if it was true then, Russia now has a central bank and all the other banks operate in Russia.

Look at the two quick answers above, and say that is "insane" and I would totally agree with you. So perhaps there is another answer, close to home, and more modern and relevant ?

When I get stuck like that, I try these related questions :

(1) Cui Bono ~ who stands to benefit
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cui_bono

(2) Follow The Money

* cat  makes a pot of coffee for the gulag

« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2017, 06:25:59 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

It is not Neuromancer911's view, it is the crazy view of the media.

« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2017, 06:51:35 am »

Neuromancer911

• InfoWarrior
Doesnt it go back further though, to the Great Game.

Russia was an enemy of Napoleon, for having a monarchy.

Russia was the main enemy of the British empire in the Great Game.

Yet when the monarchy was overthrown Russia was still the enemy, but this time for Communism.

And now Communism is overthrown, Russia is still the enemy, this time for Islamic State and Syria.

« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2017, 06:58:17 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Doesn’t it go back further though, to the Great Game.

Most certainly you are correct.  8)

The Great Game

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Great_Game

"The Great Game" is a term used by historians to describe a political and diplomatic confrontation that existed for most of the nineteenth century between Britain and Russia over Afghanistan and neighbouring territories in Central and Southern Asia. Russia was fearful of British commercial and military inroads into Central Asia, and Britain was fearful of Russia adding "the jewel in the crown", India, to the vast empire that Russia was building in Asia. This resulted in an atmosphere of distrust and the constant threat of war between the two empires.

« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2017, 07:25:52 am »

Al Bundy

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Doesnt it go back further though, to the Great Game.

Russia was an enemy of Napoleon, for having a monarchy.

Russia was the main enemy of the British empire in the Great Game.

Yet when the monarchy was overthrown Russia was still the enemy, but this time for Communism.

And now Communism is overthrown, Russia is still the enemy, this time for Islamic State and Syria.

You are right but "Great Game" becomes with invasion French Emperor Napoleon I and his inavsion on Russia, "Crimean war"
( France, Englend, Turkey and Sardinia against Russia ), tensions in Afghanistan between England and Russia, Germans attack Russia in WW1, tensions between Western Allies and Russia about starving Serbian Army in WW1, "Peace in Brest-Litovsk 1917": Communist Russia abandoned WW1, Military Interventions or "interventions" in Russia of Western Allies suppose to help White Army against Bolsheviks, Churchill`s speak in Parliament against USSR, "operation:Barbarossa" in 1941. "operation: Unthinkable in 1945 against USSR...Georgia, American rocket shield in Poland and Romania, Ukraine....

« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2017, 07:31:57 am »

Neuromancer911

• InfoWarrior
maybe we should have peace, friendship, cooperation

« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2017, 07:47:39 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
maybe we should have peace, friendship, cooperation

I would do more than simple co-operation, I would want a much, much closer relationship based on trade.

If I was prime minister, first thing I would do is get on a plane to Moscow and do a deal with Putin based on a handshake like real gentlemen and not slimy politicians. We have things Putin is desperate to buy, and likewise Britain needs things from Russia like Gas Oil Land, and of course FISH.

Ok I'm a little crazy, but really we could solve some problems that have been described as unsolvable, if only we was good trading partners with Russia.

« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2017, 07:51:25 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
You are right but "Great Game" becomes with invasion French Emperor Napoleon I and his inavsion on Russia, "Crimean war"
( France, Englend, Turkey and Sardinia against Russia ), tensions in Afghanistan between England and Russia, Germans attack Russia in WW1, tensions between Western Allies and Russia about starving Serbian Army in WW1, "Peace in Brest-Litovsk 1917": Communist Russia abandoned WW1, Military Interventions or "interventions" in Russia of Western Allies suppose to help White Army against Bolsheviks, Churchill`s speak in Parliament against USSR, "operation:Barbarossa" in 1941. "operation: Unthinkable in 1945 against USSR...Georgia, American rocket shield in Poland and Romania, Ukraine....

Its a painful and tragic history.

What a waste, who benefited except for the likes of the East India Company, the Bankers and other criminals ?

« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2017, 08:02:42 am »

Al Bundy

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

What a waste, who benefited except for the likes of the East India Company, the Bankers and other criminals ?

Exactly.

« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2017, 08:53:07 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
This might sound very strange, weird, and tin-foil-hat, but that is why I put in a lot of links. - edit

It depends how you look at it.

One explanation, that sounds rather strange to the modern atheist ears, is actually worth very serious consideration :

Those in real power believe and follow the teachings of Helena Balavatsky as expressed in her book The Secret Doctrine. Balavatsky modernised and publicised the idea of a Root Race and its descendants, latter this is expounded in a slightly repackaged form by an austrian corporal sent by military intelligence to infiltrate a political party founded by the Thule Society. They hated Slavs, thought they should either be slaves or exterminated.

I mention this because Russia and bordering areas are Slavs. Last time a lot more than 6 million Slavs got exterminated, but nobody in the west ever talks about it.

Helena Blavatsky
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helena_Petrovna_Blavatsky

The Secret Doctrine
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Secret_Doctrine

Root race
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Root_race

Thule Society
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thule_Society

« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2017, 09:25:05 am »

Al Bundy

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
This might sound very strange, weird, and tin-foil-hat, but that is why I put in a lot of links. - edit

It depends how you look at it.

One explanation, that sounds rather strange to the modern atheist ears, is actually worth very serious consideration :

Those in real power believe and follow the teachings of Helena Balavatsky as expressed in her book The Secret Doctrine. Balavatsky modernised and publicised the idea of a Root Race and its descendants, latter this is expounded in a slightly repackaged form by an austrian corporal sent by military intelligence to infiltrate a political party founded by the Thule Society. They hated Slavs, thought they should either be slaves or exterminated.

I mention this because Russia and bordering areas are Slavs. Last time a lot more than 6 million Slavs got exterminated, but nobody in the west ever talks about it.

Helena Blavatsky
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helena_Petrovna_Blavatsky

The Secret Doctrine
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Secret_Doctrine

Root race
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Root_race

Thule Society
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thule_Society

I've heard of a Thula secret society Tula as a kid. About them and their relationship with Hitler told me a neighbor who was doctor.

« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2017, 09:35:37 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
I've heard of a Thula secret society Tula as a kid. About them and their relationship with Hitler told me a neighbor who was doctor.

Some of the most influential people of all time are names 'nobody' ever heard of  . . . like H. Blavatsky or E. Bernays

Edward Bernays
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Bernays

« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2017, 10:02:07 am »

Neuromancer911

• InfoWarrior
Our media never criticised Bush for his obvious friendship with Saudi Arabia.

« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2017, 10:14:29 am »

Al Bundy

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Some of the most influential people of all time are names 'nobody' ever heard of  . . . like H. Blavatsky or E. Bernays

Edward Bernays
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Bernays

I admitted I never heard of them.

« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2017, 10:45:51 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

I am always surprised when somebody has actually heard of Blavatsky or Bernays.

« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2017, 10:59:34 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Our media never criticised Bush for his obvious friendship with Saudi Arabia.

The relationship with Saudi Arabia is disgusting.

As a quick example, Russia has laws forbidding the promotion of homosexuality to children so its regarded as a pariah.

Saudia Arabia has a death penalty for homosexuality, its the country that exported the salafi wahhabi sect funded by our dollars.

Am I alone in thinking this insane ?

If I turn on BBC TV it says I am delusional.

Wahhabism
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wahhabism

Salafi movement
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salafi_movement

Russian gay propaganda law
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_gay_propaganda_law

LGBT rights in Saudi Arabia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_Saudi_Arabia

« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2017, 11:41:43 am »

Neuromancer911

• InfoWarrior
Craig Unger 2004

How much money has flowed from the House of Saud to the Bush family and its friends and allies over the years? No one will ever know -- but the number is at least $1.477 billion.

It could safely be said that never before in history had a presidential candidate — much less a presidential candidate and his father, a former president — been so closely tied financially and personally to the ruling family of another foreign power.

http://www.salon.com/2004/03/12/unger_2/

« Reply #22 on: May 17, 2017, 12:02:59 pm »

Q

• Sr. InfoWarrior
Just entertain me for a minute though. Why are we in a perpetual war with Russia?

Russia are still the enemy because they are a threat. if you live across the road from a heavily armed gang, even if they have not attacked you, they are a potential threat because they could attack you. So it is sensible to have a defence strategy in case they do attack, or better still (according to Machiavelli), you could either attack and destroy them or merge with them if to your advantage.

Of course, this can be seen from either side.

If you ever want to have a situation where you do not need a vast defence strategy, with no guarantee of winning military confrontation, this gang across the road needs to be conquered and/or merged with yours. Treaties are no good because in 20/50/100 years time the political landscape may change and the treaties are not worth the paper they were written on. European and world history bears this out.

Russian culture will not cede to the western globalist model, so Russia is still the enemy is because they must be destroyed at some stage, and that time is probably coming soon. However, because the UK and US are also threats to globalism, because of the potential emergence of spontaneous nationalism, they too are being severely degraded through the vector of a controlled emergence of nationalism - Trump in the US and brexit in the UK; and it is no coincidence that these three countries - UK, US and Russia were the victors of WW2.

« Reply #23 on: May 17, 2017, 12:24:15 pm »

Neuromancer911

• InfoWarrior

« Reply #24 on: May 17, 2017, 12:31:13 pm »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

Ohh.... it means Global War on Terror.

As my archery tutor used to say : "He who asks question is fool for 5 minutes, he who does not ask question is fool for life"

The endless feeding trough for the globalist pigs to stick their snouts in to eat billions of dollars.
Did I mention Follow the Money earlier ?

* cat  rolls smoke

There is a video by Corbert Report which is an interview with Sibel Edmonds, and she covers that angle.. trouble is I don't remember the link or the title, or I would post it somewhere.