'Satanic Sacrifice' in New Forest

Author (Read 295 times)

'Satanic Sacrifice' in New Forest
« on: Nov 25, 2019, 12:34:16 pm »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

Two sheep are stabbed to death and marked with pentagrams in 'satanic sacrifice' in New Forest National Park in Hampshire

'Fears are growing that a Satanic-style cult is roaming a national park after sheep and cattle were found slaughtered and sprayed with pentagrams.

In the space of five days there has been a spate of apparently cult-inspired attacks on animals within a few miles of each other in Hampshire's New Forest National Park.

Two sheep were found fatally stabbed and marked with pentagrams, three cattle were brutally knifed to death, a heifer was injured and a church was sprayed with Satanic symbols.

The mysterious incidents have all taken place over the last week causing serious concerns for residents and farmers.

Police are investigating the 'unusual' attacks, three of which happened in the quiet village of Bramshaw.

Judy Rudd, who has lived in the New Forest for 40 years, was out walking her two dogs in Bramshaw when she came across the dead sheep.

Mrs Rudd said: 'It had purple and green aerosol symbols sprayed on it. It was a pentagram and a cross. It had been stabbed to death. The wounds were in the side of the body by the rib cage.

'It was very unpleasant... Some people think it's sinister.'

Read more: Two sheep are stabbed to death and marked with pentagrams in 'satanic sacrifice' in New Forest National Park in Hampshire

Icke

Last Edit by Gladstone
We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.

Re: 'Satanic Sacrifice' in New Forest
« Reply #1 on: Nov 26, 2019, 11:02:10 am »

tahoeblue

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
This has been going on for DECADES - but oh no that isn't satanism !   It's all a big joke ..
The local police cover and never mention the relationship ...

David Berkowitz (Son of Sam) - Serial Killer Documentary

https://www.atlasobscura.com/articles/ritualistic-sacrifice-and-the-son-of-sam-satan-worshiping-in-america-s-greatest-forgotten-garden
Ritualistic Sacrifice and the Son of Sam: Satanic Worship in America’s Greatest Forgotten Garden
by Megan Roberts October 29, 2013

After decades of neglect, the early glory years of Untermyer Park are still apparent in the impressive ruins that remain, along with traces of a darker and far more sinister era that came to follow. Satanic scribblings and ominous graffiti appear on columns, towers, and decrepit walls; cryptic markings alluding to a traumatic time in New York City’s history.

Dragnet (1987) - Clip: The Virgin And The Large Snake (HD)

Dragnet Clip

Last Edit by Gladstone

« Reply #2 on: Dec 10, 2019, 04:53:17 pm »

Equal Opportunities Customer.

• Sr. InfoWarrior
  • "One of these days I'm gonna cut you into ..."
Tom Hanks?

"Courage mounteth with the occasion."
King John Act 2, Scene 1.

"I laid down on the floor and played real good possum; You know I'm crazy but I ain't real dumb."
David Crosby: 'Cowboy Movie'.

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.

« Reply #4 on: Jan 11, 2020, 02:51:47 pm »

Equal Opportunities Customer.

• Sr. InfoWarrior
  • "One of these days I'm gonna cut you into ..."
The Inverted (Upside Down) Cross and the Occult
An inverted pentagram is a more common symbol attached to the Church of Satan and Satanism, but an inverted cross is also used, such as in the Satanic Temple’s ceremony unveiling the Baphomet statue.

In popular culture, such as in music and movies, the upside down cross can mean anti-Christian and Satanist sentiments specifically or rebellion against social and political power in general.

In Hollywood films like Rosemary’s Baby and The Conjuring, upside down crosses are associated with demonic activity and overall evilness to viscerally creep the audience out.
The symbolic nature of the upside down cross is best determined by its context.

https://christianity.com/wiki/cults-and-other-religions/what-does-an-upside-down-cross-mean.html

Last Edit by Palmerston
"Courage mounteth with the occasion."
King John Act 2, Scene 1.

"I laid down on the floor and played real good possum; You know I'm crazy but I ain't real dumb."
David Crosby: 'Cowboy Movie'.