You are Here:
‘Comply or die is not the law’

Author (Read 3885 times)

‘Comply or die is not the law’
« on: Oct 04, 2014, 10:12:34 pm »

Jacob Law

• Awakened
‘Comply or die is not the law’ — Utah police shootings come under fire

Justice » Relatives of Utahns killed by law enforcement call for equipment, policy changes.

By Matt Canham

| The Salt Lake Tribune

First Published 5 hours ago • Updated 19 minutes ago    

Angry and grieving, family members of Utahns killed by police in recent years gathered Saturday in downtown Salt Lake City to denounce a law-enforcement culture they believe has become authoritarian and overly militarized

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/news/58487645-78/police-hunt-lake-salt.html.csp
Philippians 3:9  And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:

Re: ‘Comply or die is not the law’
« Reply #1 on: Oct 05, 2014, 08:00:29 am »

Jacob Law

• Awakened
We will fight with all we have and our meditation prevails, allowing us a closer relationship with the Holy Ghost; an ear to hear and speak with boldness that otherwise I feel would have been difficult or impossible to have.

"Comply or Die is NOT the Law" I believe this came to mind being reveled by the Spirit through the baptism of fire!
When one part of body hurts we all suffer and we bare one another burdens.
Philippians 3:9  And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:

Re: ‘Comply or die is not the law’
« Reply #2 on: Nov 02, 2014, 08:19:47 pm »

Jacob Law

• Awakened
Dramatic Video Shows Man Refusing to Lie Down For Police, Despite Guns Pointed at Him
Read more at http://thefreethoughtproject.com/dramatic-video-shows-man-refusing-lie-police-guns-pointed/#9xvJq0xbgSZQCgLk.99