Author (Read 207 times)

David Icke Bot

• Web Bot
  • Mega InfoWarrior
    • David Icke

vigilantcitizen.com
http:///VigilantCitizen.com/

The Sick, Twisted Messages in 'Chilling Adventures of Sabrina'
http://vigilantcitizen.com/moviesandtv/the-sick-twisted-messages-in-chilling-adventures-of-sabrina/

'With the advent of streaming services such as Netflix, entertainment is increasingly consumed in the form of multi-episode series. Spanning for dozens of hours, these series do not simply tell a story, they create immersive worlds in which viewers become greatly invested. Indeed, modern series are not strictly about a narrative – they’re long-winded experiences that become a part of the lives of those who watch, rewatch and binge-watch them.

The first season of Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, a series aimed at teenagers, contains ten one-hour episodes. In these ten hours of content, lots of words get said, lots of messages are implied, and lots symbolism gets burned in the minds of the viewers. And, as someone who sat through this first season (twice), I can confirm that there is a lot to unpack in there. Spam_A Spam_B A few months ago, I wrote a short article titled “Chilling Adventures of Sabrina” Will Be Extremely Satanic, which described the overt satanic symbolism of the series’ trailer.

Released right before Halloween – the most important holiday in satanic circles – the series takes its young viewers into an occult adventure mixed with all kinds of social messages: The viewers are taught the basics of Satanism, that witchcraft is the best way to get back at the “patriarchy”, and that cannibalism is not that bad after all. In short, the series is the occult elite trying to brainwash children with its agenda.'

Read More : The Sick, Twisted Messages in 'Chilling Adventures of Sabrina'

Icke

Last Edit by Larry
Webot for posting David Icke Articles and Videos,  read this post for criticism of my bias and limitations.