Memes and Alchemy

Author (Read 857 times)

Memes and Alchemy
« on: Aug 10, 2018, 01:10:24 pm »

poseidonlost

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Luke 11:52
Woe be to you, Lawyers: for ye have taken away the key of knowledge: ye entered not in yourselves, and them that came in, ye forbade.

The definition of meme as given by Wikipedia… (couldn’t find it in my old dictionary)

A meme is an idea, behavior, or style that spreads from person to person within a culture—often with the aim of conveying a particular phenomenon, theme, or meaning represented by the meme. A meme acts as a unit for carrying cultural ideas, symbols, or practices, that can be transmitted from one mind to another through writing, speech, gestures, rituals, or other imitable phenomena with a mimicked theme. Supporters of the concept regard memes as cultural analogues to genes in that they self-replicate, mutate, and respond to selective pressures.

I started this research simply looking into alchemy and it turned into something much much bigger. What this thread is intended to make clear, is that memes are created by groups and people who intend to make changes in societies and thinking in order to fit their agenda. Usually these groups and people hide within their own created darkness. The darkness may be physical, such as a Masonic Temple, or metaphorically, such as keeping a secret (possibly even to make that secret a tool for power all on its own as the main example I’m using, alchemy, shows.)

I came across this idea after listening to the last three Mystery Babylon radio programs made by William Cooper. These three shows will follow this introduction and then I’ll post major criteria and snippets, so they can hopefully shed light a bit quicker than it would take to read and listen through the entirety of all this information. I can’t put it all together 100%; even Fulcanelli himself wrote in his book that he couldn’t (but also wouldn’t) put everything together, because time has had its impact on the continuance of the alchemical meme. The point of these memes being immortal through time, shows its own fallacy. At the end of Mystery of the Cathedrals, Fulcanelli implores people who know to keep quiet. I refuse, and I stand on the side of bringing everything that works against human nature to light. I agree completely with Cooper, “Truth has no mysteries!”

Before looking into this stuff, I highly suggest you have a decent understanding of the Mystery Schools/Mystery Religion and The Great Work. In a basic breakdown, alchemy is the other half of all this ‘mysterious’ stuff. You must elevate yourself through transmutation to be a part of The Great Work. It’s the meme used by the secret societies to initiate their new members. There are tons of other memes throughout all cultures and ones that are being hammered out and forged at this very moment live on things like Facebook and the mainstream and alternative media. You also must understand the funny pictures with words called ‘memes’ is the vulgar definition distributed for consumption by the profane just as the definition of alchemy being the transmutation of base metals to gold is the vulgar definition for the profane.

Also, I’d like to point out some of these are scattered in the Mystery Babylon thread, but I didn’t realize they actually run together and that this is an unfinished series. Cooper was killed before he could finish. He was putting across that he wanted to help us through the darkness towards the search for the land of Albion. What was that meme he wanted to lay out for us?

Last Edit by Humphrey
"Castles made of sand, slips into the sea, eventually." - Jimi Hendrix

Re: Memes and Alchemy
« Reply #1 on: Aug 10, 2018, 02:37:00 pm »

poseidonlost

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Groping in the Darkness - Hour of the Time, episode 1919

Download Audio as MP3
right click Save As...

http://hourofthetime.com/bcmp3B/1919.mp3

Mystery of Fulcanelli - Hour of the Time, episode 1924

Download Audio as MP3
right click Save As...

http://hourofthetime.com/bcmp3B/1924.mp3

Secret Societies and the Alchemical Meme - Hour of the Time, episode 1925

Download Audio as MP3
right click Save As...

http://hourofthetime.com/bcmp3B/1925.mp3

While putting this together I listened to the Mystery Babylon episode in which Cooper has Jordan Maxwell on his show. This is a very interesting listen. Both men came across the ‘stream’ of information all on their own and are meeting for the first time. The stories Maxwell has to tell are very similar to Cooper’s research and, while they aren’t talking about memes specifically, one can understand how they are being pushed into society through all of the symbology and words/etymology Maxwell is so well known to be understanding of. The sun symbolism and things like that, I believe have become so much a part of cultures around the world, that it’s commonly used unconsciously as a standard. That’s just one example of how memes have influenced society.

Mystery Babylon #23 Jordan Maxwell interview - Hour of the Time, episode 119

Download Audio as MP3
right click Save As...

http://hourofthetime.com/bcmp3/119.mp3

Last Edit by Gladstone

Re: Memes and Alchemy - The Hunchback of Notre-Dame
« Reply #2 on: Aug 10, 2018, 02:56:24 pm »

poseidonlost

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
These are the snippet posts. Most of the referenced materials are right here with some pictures and art and other interesting things I found while reading. Starting with The Hunchback of Notre-Dame...

The Hunchback of Notre-Dame (aka) Notre-Dame de Paris – Victor Hugo

Hugo mentions this Rembrandt piece in the book saying this was exactly what Claude Frollo looked like and the writings he was making in his private room in the Cathedral.

The Hunchback of Notre-Dame, Book IV, Chapter IV, The Dog and His Master - Victor Hugo

"As Claude Frollo had from his youth travelled through almost the entire circle of human knowledge, positive, external, and lawful, he was forced, unless he could make up his mind to stop where he was, to seek further food for the insatiable cravings of his understanding. The antique symbol of the serpent biting its tail is peculiarly appropriate to science; and it appears that Claude Frollo knew this from experience. Several grave persons affirmed that after exhausting the fas (lawful) of human knowledge he had dared to penetrate into the nefas. (unlawful) ... He had then dug farther and deeper, beneath all that finite, material, limited science; he had perhaps risked his soul, and had seated himself in the cavern at that mysterious table of the alchemists and astrologers, one end of which is occupied in the Middle Ages by Averroes, Guillaume de Paris, and Nicolas Flamel, while the other, lighted by the chandelier with seven branches, runs on to Solomon, Pythagoras, and Zoroaster. So at least, it was conjectured, either rightly or wrongly.

“It is certain, moreover, that the Archdeacon was smitten with a strange passion for the emblematic porch of Notre-Dame, that page of conjuration written in stone by Bishop Guillaume of Paris, who has no doubt been damned for having prefixed so infernal a frontispiece to the sacred poem everlastingly chanted by the rest of the edifice. It was also believed that the Archdeacon had discovered the hidden meaning of the colossal St Christopher, and of the other tall enigmatical statue which then stood at the entrance of the Parvis, and which the people called in derision Monsieur Legris. But a circumstance which everybody might have remarked was his sitting hours without number on the parapet of the Parvis, contemplating the sculptures of the porch, sometimes examining the foolish virgins with their lamps reversed, sometimes the wise virgins with their lamps upright; at others calculating the angle of vision of the raven on the left-handed side of the porch, looking at some mysterious spot in the church, where the philosophers' stone is certainly concealed, if it is not in Nicolas Flamel's cellar."

The Hunchback of Notre-Dame, Book IX, Chapter I, Gringoire has Several Capital Ideas One After Another in the Rue Des Bernardins – Victor Hugo

"He was also engaged in a commentary upon the admired work of Baudry - le -Rouge, Bishop of Noyon and Tournay, De Cupa Petaraum (The Stone Cup), which had superseded in his heart the passion for hermetics; the one indeed was but  natural corollary to the other, since there is an intimate connexion between hermetics and masonry. Gringoire had passed from the love of an idea to the love of the form of an idea."

This last sentence is probably the most important pertaining to the entire topic. The character finally came around to recognizing how ideas can come into reality and it relates to The Great Work in the real world we live in. Everyday, every minute, an idea is being pushed on people around the world, so the mason will be able to stand back and look at his work in progress or sometimes in it’s full and final glory.

My general summary of the book, in an esoteric sense, is, the vagabonds and anti-social secret societies featured, was a metaphor for the old world fighting the new alchemy laid forth upon the face of Notre Dame. The new version had started gaining enough traction at the point of the historical setting (mid-1400s A.D.) and the old world (respective to the time frame) was lingered enough for both to come face to face in battle. The new alchemy won, finally with the hanging of the poor 'Egyptian' girl.

Last Edit by Humphrey

Re: Memes and Alchemy - The Mystery of the Cathedrals
« Reply #3 on: Aug 10, 2018, 03:19:00 pm »

poseidonlost

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Here is the book referenced by William Cooper, The Mystery of the Cathedrals by Fulcanelli. This was a very interesting read. It points out a meme of alchemy written in stone upon cathedrals and buildings in France during the Gothic period of art for those who can understand in order pass down to adepts through future generations. After the link are some of the more interesting pictures of bas-reliefs and statues from the book.

The Mystery of the Cathedrals - Fulcanelli

https://scribd.com/doc/50979161/Fulcanelli-The-Mystery-of-the-Cathedrals

Following text applies to the image above

Following text applies to the image above. Seems as though some of the sicker elements of secret societies have been around a long time.

According to William Cooper, this book had a great influence on the surrealist artists of the time and I believe it continues to be used as an underground meme to this day among some of the 'artists' of today. Hence why I started a thread on surrealism...

https://forum.globalgulag.com/index.php?topic=3483.0

Last Edit by Humphrey

« Reply #4 on: Aug 10, 2018, 03:33:19 pm »

poseidonlost

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Now, on to the present day, this ‘magic’ is being practiced in the dark still, but I’d like to reference you to a thread I made a while back pointing out the stated use of the Egyptian god of darkness and chaos, KEK an esoteric analysis...

http://forum.globalgulag.com/index.php?topic=2347.0

Delving into this stuff must come with a warning. It’s pretty damn convincing and with a growing number of spiritually devoid youth, there are plenty to be pruned and used by others looking for those who are malleable. I believe we can fix the problems in the world by simply taking the responsibility of educating properly through a secular objective philosophy on reality. Religion is supposed to be a very personal thing for each and every individual. This supposed use of magic is just another form of religion that will lead to more and more chaos. And we all know how useful chaos can be for the wrong people. After all you have heard or read here, think about how bold and intelligent of a move it was for the founding fathers of the United States to separate church and state. Also ask yourself why Hitler is so highly regarded in these places that believe the KEK magic. He was a master of using memes and the mystery/new age religion to further his purpose. Of course, he’s an easy scapegoat, there are plenty more to choose from, but what figure in modern history is more recognizable and able to stir up an emotional response?

The examples are endless. There is a huge group of my generation that loves to tell everyone what ‘house’ they identify with from the Harry Potter book series. They are the same types that will get mad if you start bringing up anything about the Bible with them. Turn around and look at the Christians who went crazy over the books for all the wrong reasons and helped fuel some of the Harry Potter fans’ love of the books. All the while, the title of the first book is, Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone. The entirety of it all was a meme shoving a wedge between people who normally would’ve been satisfied with one choice of mysticism. Now a whole generation will have their children read the books as well. Consider Lord of the Rings in the same category. This is a great example considering the title of the Harry Potter books showing their true colors right from the start.

I had a bit of a problem finishing this. A friend pointed out, what I’m saying about memes could be applied to almost anything. He’s right and that can dilute the picture I’m trying to paint. What to keep an eye out for is, the big things. In the third Mystery Babylon episode above, Cooper points out major shocks being used to forge ideas/memes into societies. One of the major shocks was 9/11. Using that as a reference point, think of the changes to society since that day. All of them were beneficial to The Great Work and it’s those types that are most dangerous. Evolving ones such as the KEK worship are being portrayed to be used for good. I’m absolutely convinced nothing good can come from dabbling in any of this.

You’re going to have to put things together yourself regarding this topic. I’m making connections I cannot describe properly at this time. The truth will set us free and you must question absolutely everything, because everything has an agenda behind it you must figure out.

Last Edit by Humphrey

Re: Memes and Alchemy - must listen
« Reply #5 on: Aug 28, 2018, 04:01:40 pm »

poseidonlost

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
I've found some more Hour of the Time shows in general, but this is probably in the top five I've ever heard. Maybe top five radio broadcasts of all time. I've listened to it about three times now and will be listening to it again soon. This is pure gold and not even available on the Hour of the Time website. I hope the link works...

Download Audio as MP3
right click Save As...

http://archive.org/details/WilliamCooperhourOfTheTimePart9/WilliamCooperhourOfTheTime-TheMountbankTheClown-Unidentified.mp3

Last Edit by Humphrey

« Reply #6 on: Jan 21, 2019, 10:56:26 pm »

poseidonlost

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Just found out there is a second Fulcanelli book - Dwellings of the Philosophers

Last Edit by Gladstone