You are Here:
Here's some practice - Bush on Benson (NFL Saints owner)

Author (Read 463 times)

Here's some practice - Bush on Benson (NFL Saints owner)
« on: Mar 15, 2018, 06:31:18 pm »

poseidonlost

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Is there something wrong with the grammar in this statement by George H.W. Bush on Tom Benson's death?

Or what is in this statement that should be of major significance to us?

https://twitter.com/jgm41/status/974413207237464064/photo/1

Last Edit by Humphrey
"Castles made of sand, slips into the sea, eventually." - Jimi Hendrix

Re: Here's some practice - Bush on Benson (NFL Saints owner)
« Reply #1 on: Mar 16, 2018, 12:48:16 am »

One Revelator

• Awakened
Thousand points of light has dual meaning, mason-style. On the one hand, the wiki version has a simple blue lodge, community service meaning.

The real meaning is occultic, though. Can't remember where I saw it ATM. But it refers to a future expected event of mass insanity, signs, and wonders. Like a future helter-skelter. Of course then there is transformation or order out of chaos by their reasoning. Stars, points of light, or starry hosts point to something Luciferian. (light bearer, angel of light)

Did you notice the stars on the Sandy Hook firehouse roof representing dead children? “Hitch your wagon to a star.”

Or how about movie stars....in Hollywood, another interesting name that means something.

“Bon vivant” is self explanatory.

It's his belief system. The spirit that influences Bush41 believes and follows its master. Bush honestly believes he's part of setting the stage for such a future event that he finds very desirable. And perhaps he is. Or perhaps he is insane already. Depends on whose definition of "sane".

Biblically, this event corresponds to the rise of the beast system.

On a side note, I didn't realize that the phrase “stay the course” was used by Bush41 until I watched an old SNL skit. Always attributed that to the younger Bush when talking about the Iraq war, then GWOT, then “Long War”. It makes sense now.

Last Edit by Humphrey
Shipp knows exactly who "they" are. Books and slideshow available.