Twitter
« on: Apr 27, 2017, 06:16:18 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

Twitter hinders the war on terror, says Downing Street:
Government complains to the firm after it blocked access to crucial data

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4449824/Twitter-hinders-war-terror-says-Downing-Street.html
We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.

Twitter
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2017, 06:38:58 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
If You Care About Privacy, You Should Change Your Twitter Settings Right Now
Sarah Cronin
May 22, 2017
http://www.activistpost.com/2017/05/care-privacy-change-twitter-settings-right-now.html

Since Wednesday, Twitter has been sending out emails and notifications to its over 300 million monthly users to inform them of changes to their privacy policy.

The new policy, which goes into effect on June 18, includes changes to data collection, data sharing, and digital advertising. The policy is being run on an ‘opt-out’ basis, meaning that if users do not actively change their settings, these policies will automatically be applied to their accounts.

While Twitter hailed the new policy in their mass email sent out Sunday as one that “dovetails with our heartbeat as a company — a commitment to protecting and defending your privacy,” groups like the Electronic Frontier Foundation are not so enthusiastic.

READ MORE
http://www.activistpost.com/2017/05/care-privacy-change-twitter-settings-right-now.html

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Twitter Changed Their Privacy Policy, So Update Your Settings
https://lifehacker.com/twitter-changed-their-privacy-policy-so-update-your-se-1795331767

If you have a Twitter account, change these privacy settings now
Twitter is changing its privacy policy to give advertisers more information about you. Learn what settings you need to change to keep your data private.
https://www.cnet.com/how-to/change-your-twitter-privacy-settings-now/

New Twitter Policy Abandons a Longstanding Privacy Pledge
https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2017/05/new-twitter-policy-abandons-longstanding-privacy-pledge

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Headline is "crossed out" because Twitter has done a U-Turn

Twitter supports Do Not Track
https://web.archive.org/web/20170302204356/https://support.twitter.com/articles/20169453#

Twitter
« Reply #4 on: Oct 28, 2017, 07:34:32 am »

David Icke Bot

• Web Bot
  • Mega InfoWarrior
    • David Icke
Twitter

Last Edit by Palmerston
Webot for posting David Icke Articles and Videos,  read this post for criticism of my bias and limitations.

David Icke Bot

• Web Bot
  • Mega InfoWarrior
    • David Icke

Sputnik News
http://sputniknews.com/

Twitter ‘Forgets’ to Tell US Congress They Sought RT Ad Dollars During Election
http://sputniknews.com/us/201710261058575289-twitter-congress-rt-ad-dollars/

'Lawmakers with the Senate Intelligence Committee have said that Twitter never informed them that they pitched Twitter to RT as an ad platform, particularly for promotions regarding 2016 presidential election. This news comes just hours after Twitter announced that they will no longer be running ads from RT or Sputnik.

A spokesperson for Sen. Mark Warner (D-VA), the ranking member of the Senate Intelligence Committee, told reporters on Thursday that the upper echelon of Twitter never mentioned to him that they made a pitch deck to persuade RT to advertise on Twitter during the election.

Twitter's leadership has now met with the Senate Intelligence Committee on multiple occasions, including a private briefing in September. But the pitch was not known to the public until Margarita Simonyan, RT's editor-in-chief, revealed it in a Tweet.

witter declined to comment on Simonyan's accusation. "We do not have any comment on our private conversations with any advertiser, even a former advertiser," a Twitter spokesperson told The Hill.

Sputnik has reached out to Twitter for comment, but so far received no response.'

Read More : Twitter ‘Forgets’ to Tell US Congress They Sought RT Ad Dollars During Election

Icke
Webot for posting David Icke Articles and Videos,  read this post for criticism of my bias and limitations.

Re: Twitter
« Reply #6 on: Oct 28, 2017, 09:31:37 am »

Phoenix Rising

• Awake
  • Sr. InfoWarrior
Am I reading this correctly ?

Did TWITTER  "invite" RussiaTodaynews network to post ads  for RT during the  time period of the USA  presidential election campaign?

If so, could this have been done so people would confuse a news network with the country of Russia ?

A similar analogy might be that if the British Broadcasting Corporation BBC were invited to do the same,
people would think that the UK was trying to influence the American election ?

Is this what is being spun as "evidence" that Russia  "interfered" with the election ?

Is this a dirty trick by TWITTER  to potentially seed the minds of the American people to justify declaring war on Russia ?

Am I reading and understanding this correctly ?

Last Edit by Palmerston

Re: Twitter - Twitter: No ‘blue ticks’ for far-right accounts
« Reply #7 on: Nov 17, 2017, 05:32:34 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

Twitter: No ‘blue ticks’ for far-right accounts

RT
Published on Nov 17, 2017

Prominent members of the far right including former English Defence League (EDL) leader Tommy Robinson have been stripped of their blue-tick verification badge on Twitter. Robinson tweeted the “quisling elite censor us because they know they can’t refute us.”

Last Edit by Humphrey

« Reply #8 on: Nov 18, 2017, 07:47:30 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

Re: Twitter ~ Twitter And The State's Battle Against Your Liberty
« Reply #9 on: Nov 20, 2017, 06:14:20 am »

David Icke Bot

• Web Bot
  • Mega InfoWarrior
    • David Icke
Twitter And The State's Battle Against Your Liberty

WeAreChange
Published on Nov 19, 2017

In this video, Luke Rudkowski of WeAreChange gives you the latest breaking news on twitter announcement on verification of its verified user's policy, Major moves by Mike Pence and Donald Trump politically, A Jordan Peterson video getting a professor in hot water, your DNA being stolen by the police and a lot more.

Last Edit by Humphrey

David Icke Bot

• Web Bot
  • Mega InfoWarrior
    • David Icke

Breitbart

Twitter Engineer: ‘Everything You Send Is Stored on My Server’ Even ‘Sex Messages’
http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2018/01/15/twitter-engineer-everything-send-stored-server-even-sex-messages/

'Pranay Singh, a direct messaging engineer at Twitter, claimed in a Project Veritas undercover video that every private message users send on the platform is stored on his server, even if you delete them.

Singh, who was secretly recorded by Project Veritas reporters as part of their Twitter investigation, boasted on film that, “Everything you send is stored on my server.”

“You can’t [delete it], it’s already on my server now,” he declared. “So all your sex messages and your, like, dick pics are on my server now. All your illegitimate wives, and, like, all the girls you’ve been fucking around with, they are on my server now.”

“I’m going to send it to your wife, she’s gonna use it in your divorce,” he joked, adding, “So what happens is, like, when you write stuff or when you post pictures online, they never go away. Like, they’re always on there… Even after you send them, people are, like, analyzing them, to see what you’re interested in, to see what you’re talking about, and they sell that data… Everything. Anything you post online.”'

Read More : Twitter Engineer: ‘Everything You Send Is Stored on My Server’ Even ‘Sex Messages’

Last Edit by Humphrey

David Icke Bot

• Web Bot
  • Mega InfoWarrior
    • David Icke

RT - Russia Today

Twitter to inform users if ‘Russian trolls’ affected their accounts
http://www.rt.com/news/416323-twitter-inform-russian-trolls/

'Following in Facebook’s footsteps, Twitter has announced it will let users know if they had interacted with content generated by “Russian trolls” during the 2016 US presidential election.

Executives from Twitter, Facebook and YouTube testified before the Senate Commerce Committee on Wednesday on whether ‘Big Tech’ was doing enough to “combat the spread of extremist propaganda” on the internet. Yet much of the proceedings revolved around conspiracy theories about “Russian trolls.”

“I’m assuming that none of you have any doubt that the Russians meddled in our 2016 election and attacked our democracy,” Senator Richard Blumenthal (D-Connecticut) told the witness panel, going on to ask what the social media companies were doing to deal with “false, misleading and inflammatory posts generated by Russian agents,” in particular the Internet Research Agency (IRA), an entity presented by US lawmakers and mainstream media as a “Russian troll factory” sitting in St. Petersburg.

“We will be working to identify and inform individually the users who may have been exposed to the IRA accounts during the election,” Twitter executive Carlos Monje replied.

In his prepared remarks at the hearing, Monje said the microblogging service “devoted significant resources to the issue of misinformation and interference in the election context by foreign state actors.”

Accusations that Russian agents somehow used social media to influence the outcome of the 2016 US presidential election emerged as Democrats have sought to explain the shocking loss their candidate, Hillary Clinton, suffered to political newcomer Donald Trump.'

Read More : Twitter to inform users if ‘Russian trolls’ affected their accounts

Icke

Last Edit by Humphrey

« Reply #12 on: Jan 22, 2018, 04:57:12 am »

David Icke Bot

• Web Bot
  • Mega InfoWarrior
    • David Icke

Explaining What Shadow Banning Is - It's A Crime

Icke

Last Edit by Humphrey

Re: Twitter - 'Great purge'
« Reply #13 on: Feb 22, 2018, 05:03:15 am »

David Icke Bot

• Web Bot
  • Mega InfoWarrior
    • David Icke

'Great purge': Twitter blocks accounts of US conservatives branding them as ‘bots’

Icke

Last Edit by Humphrey

Re: Twitter - The Official Statement
« Reply #14 on: Feb 22, 2018, 05:29:57 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Automation and the use of multiple accounts

https://blog.twitter.com/developer/en_us/topics/tips/2018/automation-and-the-use-of-multiple-accounts.html

Keeping Twitter safe and free from spam is a top priority for us. One of the most common spam violations we see is the use of multiple accounts and the Twitter developer platform to attempt to artificially amplify or inflate the prominence of certain Tweets. To be clear: Twitter prohibits any attempt to use automation for the purposes of posting or disseminating spam, and such behavior may result in enforcement action.

READ FULL STATEMENT  HERE :

Last Edit by Humphrey

Re: Twitter - Tory's upset because people are mean to them on Twitter
« Reply #15 on: Feb 24, 2018, 04:58:45 am »

David Icke Bot

• Web Bot
  • Mega InfoWarrior
    • David Icke

RT - Russia Today

Poor old Tories are upset because people are mean to them on Twitter
http://www.rt.com/uk/419653-twitter-row-trolls-tories/

'They may have had the best starts in life, been educated at the finest schools and dined on the most exquisite chow Britain has to offer, but Tories are finding something a little hard to swallow – Twitter.

The poor politicians just cannot bear the mass abuse from the masses. Criticism from left-wingers is turning young Conservatives off a career in politics, it is being claimed.

Brandon Lewis, the Tory Party chairman, said: “If you look at what happens on social media, if somebody on the right or the centre puts out a message, the attack from the hard left is sometimes unbelievably abusive and vitriolic,” the MP told the House magazine.

“For some people, if they suddenly get attacked by a huge number of hard-left people they’ve never met, that can put them off.” Lewis has insisted the Tories will take the ground against the left online. But, judging by recent performances, that’s going to be tough. Spam_A Spam_B <strong>Court-out</strong>

Social media training is important for most businesses in the 21st century. Tips like: don’t post your naked body on Facebook or call your boss names on Twitter, are common. Yet the Tories appear to have missed out.

This week, Tory MP for Mansfield Ben Bradley was forced to delete a potentially libelous tweet about Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn. While coming to the defense of a colleague in a spat on Twitter, Bradley alleged Corbyn “sold British secrets to spies.” Defamation 101 was obviously missed out in the Tory training manual – and Corbyn is suing. The tweet has since been deleted.'

Read More : Poor old Tories are upset because people are mean to them on Twitter

Icke

Last Edit by Humphrey

My Twitter got BLOCKED this morning - and I can prove WHY.
« Reply #16 on: Mar 18, 2018, 08:42:27 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

Usually one can only speculate as to why this might happen, making subjective and biased interpretations as to which Tweet triggered Twitter.

Since I only made one tweet today it is beyond reasonable doubt.

As to precisely why Twitter would care, since the narrative that "Russia Did It" is almost 100% is something worthy of consideration. In fact its quiet scary, as it indicates that this story, which following the expulsion of diplomats and sanctions talk, should be considered no longer news worthy.

Unless some thing bigger is planned.

At this point one has to go into conjecture, but it has been suggested that they will use this as Casus Belli for strikes in Syria. Since that War Is Already Lost that would be in reality nothing more than a gesture statement. Along those lines, its been suggested another Hoax Chem Attack to complete the linkage.

Its hardly the only possibility.

The Russian Presidential Election is claimed as another 'obvious target', with speculation of a Cyber Attack. But lets face reality, they could not hack the election to the extent that Putin Looses without meeting a rather large degree of scepticism.

Another less popular, but possible scenario, would be that they re-ignite the Ukraine and Crimea.

Not owning a Crystal Ball, I am open to suggestions

Last Edit by Humphrey

I Gave Up Twitter for Lent: You Won't Believe What Happened Next
« Reply #17 on: Apr 09, 2018, 05:13:02 am »

David Icke Bot

• Web Bot
  • Mega InfoWarrior
    • David Icke

AlteRnet.org

I Gave Up Twitter for Lent: You Won't Believe What Happened Next
http://www.alternet.org/local-peace-economy/i-gave-twitter-lent-you-wont-believe-what-happened-next

'I gave up Twitter for Lent. For the last two Lents, actually: 2017 and 2018.

I spoke with some journalist friends before Ash Wednesday, and their response was overwhelmingly: “You can’t give up Twitter.”

Well, it turns out I can give up Twitter, because I did. Just like I dumped Facebook years ago.

People often ask how I hear about things, since I’m not on Facebook. My sense is they think Facebook is the only way to learn about parties or events, or organize protests, or stay connected to friends and family. Spam_A Spam_B But here’s what I know to be true: If it’s important, I learn about it in the real world. I get personal phone calls and text messages from people I know, to let me know about parties, protests, concerts, family events, etc. People text me pictures. They share with me—directly—what is happening in their lives.

Being off Facebook creates the ultimate filter, and if you think you can’t organize without it, you’re wrong. The most effective organizing is happening in the real world. Just look at Oklahoma. Those teachers might be on Facebook, but they’re organizing and acting in the real world.

At first, giving up Facebook and Twitter was hard. The first week was almost excruciating. When it came to Twitter, I hadn’t realized how much I’d come to enjoy the constant stream of news, the random interactions, the little hits of dopamine with every retweet. All of a sudden, I had a lot more time on my hands. What to do on public transit? Waiting in a long line? When I needed a break from my own work?'

Read More : I Gave Up Twitter for Lent: You Won't Believe What Happened Next

Icke

Last Edit by Humphrey

Re: Twitter : Ramps Up 'Censorship' Of 'Hate Facts'
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2018, 05:40:24 am »

David Icke Bot

• Web Bot
  • Mega InfoWarrior
    • David Icke

shtfplan.com
http://www.shtfplan.com/

The Death Of Free Speech: Twitter Ramps Up 'Censorship' Of 'Hate Facts'
http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/the-death-of-free-speech-twitter-ramps-up-censorship-of-hate-facts_05102018

'Twitter is banning conservatives and others who don’t subscribe to the leftist mentality plaguing social media. Using the excuse that people are posting “hate facts,” the social media outlet is just shutting down accounts that post any truth that doesn’t fare well for the liberal agenda.

By now, it should be well understood that the terms “hate facts” and “hate speech” are nothing more than buzzwords used by the left as an excuse to suppress the speech of those with which they disagree. This is becoming more and more apparent as we devolve quickly toward a fully totalitarian system too.

Breitbart reported that the most high-profile individual to be banned on this basis was Islam critic Tommy Robinson, who received a permanent ban from Twitter after he posted statistics showing that Muslims are vastly overrepresented in child grooming gangs in the U.K. Robinson is now taking Twitter to court to prove that “facts are now treated as hate.” Spam_A Spam_B The censorship of British accounts, including those of the Britain First team, is tied to increasing pressure from European governments for social media platforms to censor their users. Robinson claims that 10,000 Twitter accounts have been closed at the request of the U.K. government over alleged “hate.”

Facebook has banned the conservative political group Britain First for breaking its rules that prohibit “hate speech” on the social media platform. Facebook said they had “repeatedly posted content designed to incite animosity and hatred against minority groups.”

Britain First described itself as “a patriotic resistance and ‘frontline’ for our long-suffering people” that will “restore Christianity as the bedrock” of national life and put British workers first. –SHTFPlan

There are now concerns that the accounts of American users are also being shut down at the request of European governments. Nick Monroe, an independent journalist based in America, says he was banned from the platform after he began an investigation of Tell MAMA, an “anti-Islamophobia” organization based in the United Kingdom. Monroe’s account was eventually restored without explanation only after he publicized his story, and Breitbart contacted Twitter for comments.'

Read More : The Death Of Free Speech: Twitter Ramps Up 'Censorship' Of 'Hate Facts'

Icke

Last Edit by Humphrey

Twitter - Trump can’t block critics on Twitter, says federal Judge
« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2018, 06:27:50 am »

David Icke Bot

• Web Bot
  • Mega InfoWarrior
    • David Icke

Trump can’t block critics on Twitter, says federal Judge

No matter how offensive they might be, a federal judge has decided that President Trump cannot block critics on Twitter, his favorite means of communication.

Judge Naomi Reice Buchwald ruled on Wednesday that Twitter is a “designated public forum,” and, therefore, no elected official could block another user for political speech.

Despite the fact that the president’s Twitter account, @realdonaldtrump, is his personal account, the fact that he uses it to disseminate official announcements makes it a public forum, according to the judge.

The president’s defense team argued that Trump’s Twitter account is his own, and therefore subject to the same rules as everyone else’s. They also argued that the plaintiffs suffered no actual legal injury from the blocking and that no Twitter user has a right to have their tweets seen. Spam_A Spam_B The case was brought last year by the Knight First Amendment Institute at Columbia University after seven Twitter users were blocked by Trump. The plaintiffs were suing Trump and his social media assistant, Dan Scavino, as well as Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders and former Communications Director Hope Hicks.

The suits against Sanders and Hicks were thrown out, but the motions against Trump and Scavino were upheld.

“Because no government official is above the law,” Judge Buchwald concluded on Wednesday, “we must assume that the President and Scavino will remedy the blocking we have held to be unconstitutional.”

One of the plaintiffs, Rebecca Buckwalter, is an editor at the hyper-liberal Daily Kos. She took to Twitter to celebrate:
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en">
<p dir="ltr" lang="en">I sued the President, and I won. https://t.co/hE3rWcxIAY</p>
— RPBP (@rpbp) May 23, 2018[/size][/quote]

Icke

Last Edit by Humphrey

Re: Twitter - AI can predict exact moment a protest will turn violent
« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2018, 07:14:21 am »

David Icke Bot

• Web Bot
  • Mega InfoWarrior
    • David Icke

RT - Russia Today

New AI can predict exact moment a protest will turn violent from Twitter posts
http://www.rt.com/news/428277-algorithm-protest-twitter-violent/

'Twitter seems a battleground at all times, but it is a very specific type of message that appears before words online turn to actions on the street, say US researchers who developed an algorithm for predicting public violence.

“Our findings suggest that people are more likely to condone violent protest of an issue when they both see it at as a moral issue and believe others share this position, a pattern we refer to as moral convergence,” Morteza Dehghani, lead author of the study, which appeared in Nature, told Digital Trends. Spam_A Spam_B The team from the University of Southern California picked the 2015 Black Lives Matter riots in Baltimore that followed the death of Freddie Gray while in police custody. With 18 million messages posted on Twitter at the time referencing the riots, and near-hourly swings in the level of hostilities, there was plenty of scope for empirical research.

To detail the findings of the researchers, the main factor for rioting – and in this case clashing with police, formal protectors of the law – was a situation in which the protesters felt that they were “in the right” and represented the “good guys,” which justified them unleashing violence, particularly at moments when they thought hundreds or thousands of others shared their view, something social media encourages by its nature.

Moral convergence turned out to be a sensitive weathervane.'

Read More : New AI can predict exact moment a protest will turn violent from Twitter posts

Icke

Last Edit by Humphrey

Re: Twitter - Au Revoir, Twitter
« Reply #21 on: Jul 28, 2018, 02:07:00 am »

David Icke Bot

• Web Bot
  • Mega InfoWarrior
    • David Icke

Au Revoir, Twitter

It’s time to dump Twitter.

Over the last few months I have lost hundreds of followers. Interaction on my account has taken a plunge.

I don’t know what algorithm they’re using or if shadow banners are lurking in the digital shadows, but my account is sinking. So are others—mostly conservatives and rabble-rousing alt-righters.

Social media platforms have made it clear. If you’re not center-left—or way out there in left field—you’re not welcome. If you don’t espouse or support left and center-left causes you’re shuttled off to the algorithm ghetto.

I take issue with the identifiers—right, left, or straddling the centrist yellow line—but that’s a subject for another blog post.

Suffice it to say I am not a “conservative,” that is to say somebody who supports the theft and violence of the state as most conservatives do. Liberals and conservatives struggle for power so they can wield the cudgel of the state against each other and impose their agendas on you and me.

Dianne Feinstein and the Democrats made it clear to social media CEOs the state will no longer tolerate “fake news,” that is to say news at odds with the official government narrative dispensed through its corporate media propaganda network. If you deviate significantly from this narrative you’ll find yourself in the social media ghetto with numbers in precipitous decline.

Facebook admits it is shadow banning accounts. During a recent Facebook event, the director of product Fidji Simo was pelted with demands the social media giant outright ban Fox News and Infowars. Simo admitted Facebook has relegated Infowars to the media ghetto.

From the Daily Mail:

Fidji Simo replied that although he found Infowars ‘absolutely atrocious’, Facebook’s approach to freedom of expression meant the company would only reduce the distribution of Infowars posts, rather than ban it completely.

Way back in 2016 an anonymous source at Twitter told Breitbart the social media giant “maintains a ‘whitelist’ of favored Twitter accounts and a ‘blacklist’ of unfavored accounts. Accounts on the whitelist are prioritized in search results, even if they’re not the most popular among users. Meanwhile, accounts on the blacklist have their posts hidden from both search results and other users’ timelines.”

The demand Fox News be prevented from posting its videos on Facebook shows how far the supposed left will go to make sure people are denied access to the viewpoints of their political enemies. It’s absurd to believe a transnational mass media corporation will be confined to the ghetto. Infowars has too many followers to be whittled down by any significant degree. Spam_A Spam_B Twitter and Facebook understand these kind of practices are detrimental to their business model. Traffic and interaction push ads, which is healthy for the revenue stream. None of this would now be an issue if the government and statist NGOs (the Marshall Fund, Hamilton Dashboard, SPLC, etc.) had not gotten involved. What’s happening now is precisely the sort of reaction we can expect when the agenda is threatened, even if that threat is nominal.

I’ve spent the last few weeks thinking about the advantages and disadvantages of social media. Earlier this year, I closed down my longtime Facebook account. I did this after Mark Zuckerberg promised to sideline what the government has declared to be fake news. Earlier this year, he was called before the grand council of the state to endure interrogation and demands something be done about fake news spread by Russia and its mindless bots and useful idiots. Zuckerberg knows this is bullshit. But what can you do when you’re in the crosshairs of the state?

Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey met with Democrats back in May. Prior to this, he announced a plan to recruit “outside experts” [the Southern Poverty Law Center comes to mind] that can help measure and improve the “health” of conversation on Twitter.

And by “health” he means politically correct.

Earlier this month Gizmodo “identified several prominent far-right accounts now buried by Twitter’s search feature” as part of a concerted effort to “reduce the ease with which these personalities can grow their followings.”

In other words, activism will be allowed to function unimpeded on social media only if it falls within narrow parameters set by the state, its institutions, and corporate media partners.

The endgame is socialism. It’s the most effective control system ever devised.

It’s time to chuck Twitter.

I will do this over the coming weekend. Bookmark my blog if you wish to continue reading these posts.
<p style="text-align: center;"><div class="" style="width: auto; display: block; margin: 0 auto;">

Icke

Last Edit by Humphrey

Are You Shadowbanned on Twitter??
« Reply #22 on: Aug 03, 2018, 05:19:32 pm »

One Revelator

• InfoWarrior

Works for any account.

https://shadowban.eu/

Last Edit by Humphrey
Shipp knows exactly who "they" are. Books and slideshow available.

Re: Are You Shadowbanned on Twitter??
« Reply #23 on: Aug 04, 2018, 01:37:07 pm »

Donnay

• Sr. InfoWarrior

Last Edit by Humphrey
Please visit my website:
https://www.theherbsofthefield.com/

Equal Opportunities Customer.

• Sr. InfoWarrior
  • "One of these days I'm gonna cut you into ..."

I won't be using Twatter again, as it needs to die
However I was interested to follow up on how they in May classified my Pension aged self, as a child.
And blocked any further posts. At the time I encouraged them to believe my account was being hacked, so they'd permanently close it.

This response, to a log-in attempt, requires a "Government issued PHOTO ID" like Passport, driving licence.

I'm sorry to see them still in business ...
We know that they're a fallback when FæcesBook goes to the bankruptcy arbitrators.
We may look back at Social-Media Tech Giants, as the inquisition during the dark-ages of the web.

https://help.twitter.com/forms/parental_consent

Last Edit by Humphrey
"Courage mounteth with the occasion."
King John Act 2, Scene 1.

'Though a man produceth copious amounts of fetid stool; he may still be a stranger to reason'.
— "The Madness of King George (III)".