You are Here:
Bilderberg attempts to "KILL" Brexit [Guess Who is Pulling The Strings]

Author (Read 2565 times)

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Independent think tank "British Influence" has mounted a second legal challange to Brexit

Guess Who is behind "British Influence"  - why Peter Mandelson the prince of darkness the puppet master behind Tony Blair . . . and . . . Ken Clarke, the man who decides who gets invited to Bilderberg

A second legal challenge is set to further complicate the already labyrinthine Brexit process – and this time, the obscure clause of European law on everyone's lips is Article 127.

Pro-EU campaigners say Britain will have to organise its extraction from the European Economic Area (EEA) – and therefore the single market – separately to its departure from the EU itself.

This is because the UK is currently part of two different agreements with their own exit procedures.

. . . . .

But the legal challenge proposed by think tank British Influence argues that Parliament should be able to vote on whether or not to trigger Article 127, blocking or delaying the possibility of a ‘hard Brexit’.
We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.

Dude447

• InfoWarrior
And of course there is EX-PM John Major doing his best to sabotage Brexit . If he had spent more time looking after the country than looking after Edwina Curry ,we might not be where we are now

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
I'm pleased Tony Blair opened his mouth, because every time he speaks UKIP gets more votes !

Dude447

• InfoWarrior
EG . I would be interested on your take of where we are now heading with Brexit . Personaly I am not convinced Teresa May can get the High Court decision over turned in an appeal at the Supreme Court and that she can get article 50 through by March 2017. I think it will go to parliament for debate and hopefully the wishes of the majority will be carried out (thats how democracy is supposed to work ). But I am concerned that the sore losers of the remain campaign are going to try and force some kind of comprimise .

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
EG . I would be interested on your take of where we are now heading with Brexit . Personally I am not convinced Teresa May can get the High Court decision over turned in an appeal at the Supreme Court and that she can get article 50 through by March 2016. I think it will go to parliament for debate and hopefully the wishes of the majority will be carried out (thats how democracy is supposed to work ). But I am concerned that the sore losers of the remain campaign are going to try and force some kind of compromise .

I have the very same fears as your good self.

It is my opinion, that the members of parliament sole source of power and authority is because they represent their constituents - but that the referendum result "trumps" parliament. If the Remoaners are right. then 1970's referendum to get us into the "Common Market" was never, ever, legal . . . Its all rather silly.

While I want real Brexit ; I know the powers that be want to sabotage Brexit and leave us crippled, neither in, nor out . . . to make an example of the UK to bully the Euro Peasants.

Its a bit depressing, until we look across either to an Anglophile  President Trump, an Anglophile next French President Fillon, and Norbert in Austria, Italy etc . . . . and see who is on the retreat.

Interesting times we live in, wish I had a crystal ball.

Dude447

• InfoWarrior
Thanks for your take on the subject EG we are indeed living in interesting times .Needless to say I am watching the whole Brexit  issue like a hawk .

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Ukip's Paul Nuttall issues direct 'electoral' threat to ANY MP who attempts to stop Brexit
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/739849/Paul-Nuttall-Brexit-GMB-susanna-reid-piers-morgan

UKIP LEADER Paul Nuttall has issued a direct threat to any MP who attempts to defy the will of the people and vote against Brexit.