Author (Read 1656 times)

Re: The Ides of March - Greta the fake Thunberg
« Reply #25 on: Oct 03, 2019, 11:31:17 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

Putin implies teen climate activist is being manipulated

'Russian President Vladimir Putin has suggested 16-year-old Swedish climate activist Greta Thunberg may have been manipulated to serve the interests of others. Speaking at an energy forum in Moscow on Wednesday, Putin said: “I don’t share exultation about Greta Thunberg.”

The Russian leader called Thunberg a “kind and sincere girl” who doesn’t understand complex global issues such as the barriers to cleaner energy in developing countries. Putin added, “It’s deplorable when someone is using children and teenagers in their interests.” He didn’t elaborate.

Thunberg inspired other students by skipping school for weekly climate change protests. At a United Nations climate summit last month, she rebuked world leaders for not doing enough and asked them, "How dare you?”
<p data-kiosked-context-name="kskdUIContext_01dp8fdqyf71v1r hvmkbskas9g">Putin says Russia has fulfilled its obligations under an international agreement to tackle global warming.'</p>
Read more: Putin implies teen climate activist is being manipulated

Icke

Last Edit by Larry
We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.

« Reply #26 on: Oct 05, 2019, 01:31:37 pm »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

Astrophysicist: human-caused global warming is bunkum and Greta Thunberg is being exploited to mislead young people

Icke

Last Edit by Gladstone

« Reply #27 on: Oct 06, 2019, 02:51:09 pm »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

UK weather forecast: Britain braced for its coldest winter for nearly 60 years

'Britain could be about to be battered by the coldest winter since 1963 - and the temperature may start to plummet in little over a week.

Forecasters warn the weather is about to turn and it could be the bleakest in 56 years.

The savage climate will be the worst many can remember, experts say with the cold snap just ten days away.

Snow may even hit this month - setting us up for a very challenging November and December with a frost already not far way.

But first, the remnants of Hurricane Lorenzo will hit the west coast this weekend and days of rain will follow.

"Through the weekend and into next week it looks like heavy rain at times and strong winds at times," Met Office weather forecaster Greg Dewhurst told Mirror Online .

"It stays wet and windy until the end of Wednesday."

Then comes the cold. Temperatures are set to sink below freezing in Scotland by the middle of the month.

That means odds on a white Christmas are sure to be slashed with conditions set to get worse as 2020 nears.'

Read more: UK weather forecast: Britain braced for its coldest winter for nearly 60 years

Icke

Last Edit by Gladstone

« Reply #28 on: Oct 06, 2019, 04:03:43 pm »

Equal Opportunities Customer.

• InfoWarrior
  • "One of these days I'm gonna cut you into ..."
Greta Thunderberg ain't got nothing on this American Nutter.
And clearly schooled by the same IPCC climate-cult jackheads.

Last Edit by Gladstone
"Courage mounteth with the occasion."
King John Act 2, Scene 1.

"It is said: He who rules by the brush, never gets his nose in tush." — Professor Stanley Unwin.

Green Party threatens to call police on a lone 5G protester
« Reply #29 on: Oct 07, 2019, 02:28:31 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

The Green Party: Arrogance, ignorance and naivety - promoting the Elite agenda it claims to oppose. Amazing that a member peacefully protesting about 5G is told to leave or the police will be called

A party member's experience at the autumn conference in Wales of the UK Green Party which talks about freedom and democracy but doesn't actually believe in either:

Friday 4 October - World Animal Day - people from across the country came to make a stand outside Green Party Autumn Conference regarding their deafening silence on Electro-Magnetic Radiation Pollution and 5G ... Green Party members and non-members from Berwick, Lampeter, Stroud, Bristol, Reading and The Isle of Wight came to speak Truth to Power, something which the Green Party traditionally prides itself upon, but which it sadly does not apply in this area.

The Protest was a success in that we got to speak to many people, including several key people within the Party. It was filmed by Media company Vice and will appear online. Many leaflets were handed out and I went inside during Plenary to ask for our EMR Motion - which was well supported and well researched - to be reinstated. Sadly, it was ruled out of order again due to "procedural rules" which are obviously being used to thwart any discussion on the subject. I then raised my voice and spoke Truth to Power from the inside, pointing out that the Green Party are missing the boat on this and how Ecology has all but been eradicated from its Agenda, making them lose valuable members.

There were many people in the hall and some later came out to support us. Still, the Party Elite are not listening and there are too many members who choose to remain ignorant in favour of a one-eyed Climate Agenda. The full force of the leadership's anger was made clear when the Conference "organiser" was sent out to tell us that we are not allowed to stand outside the venue to protest on Saturday as I had "disrupted Conference." I had done no such thing. I had merely spoken out against a corrupt and unjust handling of two motions with almost Kafkaesk consequences - first claiming we didn't have an underpinning policy then claiming we didn't ask for action - putting us in a Catch 22 situation where the only avenue left to us is to protest.

The Green Party are supposed to be the Party of Free Speech - we have been silenced and now stifled. The Green Party are supposed to be the Party of inclusion and against discrimination in all its forms. What about the Electro-hyper sensitive? The Green Party are supposed to be the Party that promotes local sustainable solutions. Why then do they support a lean mean corporate control green-wash spin machine? Why have they left the Precautionary Principle by the wayside? Where is the pioneering debate about the need for safe and bio-sensitive Technology? The mind boggles and the heart crumples.

But I will not be stifled or crumpled. I will be there again tomorrow from noon and those of you who want to stand with me are welcome to join. We urgently need to bring back our Party to its original values where Ecology and Environment are seen as one integrated whole which needs to be tackled as one.

The second day of our Stop 5G Demo at Green Party Conference was more small-scale, but powerful. It started off with only me out there. The guard came out to tell me I could not stand outside the premises there or they would call the police on me. I had paid to get in to Conference beforehand and showed him my pass and asked him whether this is a free country as well as a Democracy. I also asked him what he thought it would do to the reputation of the Green Party - as well as the ICC Centre - if a peaceful protester (Party member to boot)  was turned away. He looked a bit taken a back, but reiterated that it was not safe. I then asked in what way, if any, I constituted a danger to which he had no answer.

In the meantime, co-leader Jonathan Bartley, swished by (having been interviewed by Channel Four). He did not stop to talk to me, although he and I have talked in the past and he knows my cause. I called out to him that I was banned from standing outside and wondered why to which he flippantly remarked "I don't know, Health and Safety?" I retorted that I thought we lived in a Democracy. I then asked the guard to fetch someone from Party Leadership to come out and tell me eye to eye why I am not allowed to stand outside the premises and make my voice heard. The guard - who I could sense was on my side - went in and after a little while came back. Nobody was with him, but he said that he had talked to "Security" and if we we did mot cause disruption or violence (!) we would be allowed to stay....

Two people who said they would come had to cancel,  but I was fortunately joined by the lovely Moira and Sammy (who is very knowledgeable on the Bee Cause) and we had a good day  .... speaking to many people (including  a science teacher who wants peer-reviewed studies to share with his students) and made sure all who came and went saw us. I think we caused a stir. One Party Big Whig came out to say that we needed to focus on the "holistic" cause of Climate Change first, to which I replied that holism implies linking the Climate Cause to the larger environmental picture, not combating one issue by creating another. But she is part of the machinery and the machinery has decreed that Climate is the be all and end all. ... Still, we have sown a seed and hopefully the message we bring will spread like rings on the water.

Off to Conference again to make a stand around noon - probably on my own this time, just so they don't forget. The Rebel is on a mission, hehe!

Big Thank you to all who have helped make this weekend so good!

From Tanja

Icke

Last Edit by Gladstone

Equal Opportunities Customer.

• InfoWarrior
  • "One of these days I'm gonna cut you into ..."

Whilst it was easy to dupe a population divided by politics;
We actually are considering the possibility that you've been invaded by ...

https://www.rt.com/news/473866-greta-thunberg-photo-time-traveler/

GRETA THE TIME-TRAVELLER. Good! Now what is her mission?

So, ‘Greta Thun(der)berg’ is in a photo from 120 years ago, and it’s my new favourite conspiracy.
Greta’s a time traveller (OCD, asperger syndrome, and budding paranoid schizophrenic),
from the future, and she’s here to save us ...

TO PREPARE EARTH for a race of Ice-dweller, Nordik Space-faring, Body-Snatchers.
      (Who maybe lost their own planet to an alarmist cult of climate-racists).
https://www.rt.com/news/473866-greta-thunberg-photo-time-traveler/

I believe it's photoshop or happenchance statistical coincidence but then again, I believe a relatively few things ...

Watch this space. It'll catch like a Californian wildfire.
"Courage mounteth with the occasion."
King John Act 2, Scene 1.

"It is said: He who rules by the brush, never gets his nose in tush." — Professor Stanley Unwin.

« Reply #31 on: Nov 20, 2019, 01:29:37 pm »

Ye Olde Powder Monkey

• InfoWarrior
If you look carefully: the other kids are are looking directly into the camera, and have plenty of distortion, whereas
... Thunder-pants is arrayed in her usual slightly askew & portraited "look at me I am very important", pose.
And her face is very clear, so all the believers can confirm.

Then again, she may as well be off the fucking alien Scout-ship for the work she is doing.
Not having natural empathy for your own species is a very unlikely nobel candidature.
Clearly being groomed as role model and peer group exponent for "this generation"
"A brother will betray his brother to death, a father will betray his own child, and children will rebel against their parents and cause them to be killed."
— Matthew; 10:21

« Reply #32 on: Nov 20, 2019, 02:41:27 pm »

Dude447

• InfoWarrior
If you look carefully: the other kids are are looking directly into the camera, and have plenty of distortion, whereas
... Thunder-pants is arrayed in her usual slightly askew & portraited "look at me I am very important", pose.
And her face is very clear, so all the believers can confirm.

Then again, she may as well be off the fucking alien Scout-ship for the work she is doing.
Not having natural empathy for your own species is a very unlikely nobel candidature.
Clearly being groomed as role model and peer group exponent for "this generation"

How dare you !  You have stolen my dreams, my childhood, with your empty words !  ;)

« Reply #33 on: Nov 21, 2019, 01:10:13 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Always looked like a wrong 'un
 ::)