You are Here:
What is Happening to Céline Dion? ( Occult )

Author (Read 1393 times)

What is Happening to Céline Dion? ( Occult )
« on: Feb 04, 2019, 06:19:03 am »

David Icke Bot

• Web Bot
  • Mega InfoWarrior
    • David Icke

vigilantcitizen.com
http:///VigilantCitizen.com/

What is Happening to Céline Dion?
http://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/what-is-happening-to-celine-dion/

Every once in a while, a celebrity takes over the news cycle for a series of weird or embarrassing reasons. In the past years, I published articles entitled What is Happening to Shia Labeouf and What is Happening to Katy Perry, which highlighted similar patterns. Apparently, it is Céline Dion’s turn. Indeed, the French-Canadian diva has attracted media attention for all kinds of strange reasons in the past weeks, leading some to even question her well-being.

To begin, the numerous media-friendly outings are somewhat out of character Céline, as she spent her entire career avoiding show business-related events. In 2012, in the wake of Whitney Houston’s untimely death, Céline Dion even admitted her distrust of the entertainment industry because it can destroy lives.

“I’m scared of show business, I’m scared of drugs, I’m scared of hanging out, and that’s why I don’t do parties and hanging out, and that’s why I’m not part of show business. We have to be afraid. I’ve always said you have to have fun and do music and you can never be part of show business because you don’t what it’s going to get yourself into. You have to do your work and get out of there.”– E-News, Céline Dion Remembers Whitney Houston: “Drugs,” “Bad Influences Took Over”

Ever since the death of her husband and manager René Angélil in 2016, Céline’s “protection” against the industry appears to have vanished. In the past couple of years, Céline has taken part in all kinds of show business events, parties, fashion projects, and media stunts.

Because Céline is apparently a “lover of haute couture” her bizarre outings could be chalked up to “high fashion eccentricity”.'

Read More : What is Happening to Céline Dion?

Icke

Last Edit by Gladstone
Webot for posting David Icke Articles and Videos,  read this post for criticism of my bias and limitations.

Re: What is Happening to Céline Dion?
« Reply #1 on: Feb 04, 2019, 06:25:09 am »

Al Bundy

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

vigilantcitizen.com
http:///VigilantCitizen.com/

What is Happening to Céline Dion?
http://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/what-is-happening-to-celine-dion/

Every once in a while, a celebrity takes over the news cycle for a series of weird or embarrassing reasons. In the past years, I published articles entitled What is Happening to Shia Labeouf and What is Happening to Katy Perry, which highlighted similar patterns. Apparently, it is Céline Dion’s turn. Indeed, the French-Canadian diva has attracted media attention for all kinds of strange reasons in the past weeks, leading some to even question her well-being.

To begin, the numerous media-friendly outings are somewhat out of character Céline, as she spent her entire career avoiding show business-related events. In 2012, in the wake of Whitney Houston’s untimely death, Céline Dion even admitted her distrust of the entertainment industry because it can destroy lives.

Ever since the death of her husband and manager René Angélil in 2016, Céline’s “protection” against the industry appears to have vanished. In the past couple of years, Céline has taken part in all kinds of show business events, parties, fashion projects, and media stunts.

Because Céline is apparently a “lover of haute couture” her bizarre outings could be chalked up to “high fashion eccentricity”.'

Read More : What is Happening to Céline Dion?

Icke

Last Edit by Palmerston

Celine Dion is sick. She needs medical help.

Last Edit by Gladstone

Re: What is Happening to Céline Dion?
« Reply #2 on: Feb 04, 2019, 06:31:22 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Celine Dion is sick. She needs medical help.

Last Edit by Palmerston

Celine Dion has joined a Cult of the Illuminati MK-Ultra Monarch Slaves

Last Edit by Gladstone
We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.