You are Here:
Trump to end Foreign Aid to Pakistan & Afghanistan over Bin Laden inaction

Author (Read 1308 times)

David Icke Bot

• Web Bot
  • Mega InfoWarrior
    • David Icke

Trump pledges to end foreign aid to Pakistan and Afghanistan over bin Laden inaction
https://www.rt.com/news/444383-trump-pakistan-bin-laden/

'President Trump has promised to cut aid to countries like Pakistan and Afghanistan that “do nothing for us,” and has accused Pakistan of sheltering Osama bin Laden since 9/11.

“Of course we should have captured Osama Bin Laden long before we did. I pointed him out in my book just BEFORE the attack on the World Trade Center,” Trump tweeted on Monday, seemingly hinting that he knew bin Laden was bad news before 9/11. “President Clinton famously missed his shot. We paid Pakistan Billions of Dollars & they never told us he was living there. Fools!”

Of course we should have captured Osama Bin Laden long before we did. I pointed him out in my book just BEFORE the attack on the World Trade Center. President Clinton famously missed his shot. We paid Pakistan Billions of Dollars & they never told us he was living there. Fools!..

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 19, 2018

We no longer pay Pakistan the $Billions because they would take our money and do nothing for us, Bin Laden being a prime example, Afghanistan being another,” he continued. “They were just one of many countries that take from the United States without giving anything in return. That’s ENDING!”

The Trump administration has already cut almost $800 million off its $1.3 billion yearly military aid to Pakistan this year, arguing that the Pakistani government has not done enough to clamp down on Taliban extremists operating within its borders.

In an interview with Fox News on Sunday, the president said that the Pakistanis “don’t do a damn thing for us,” again mentioning their alleged complicity in sheltering Osama bin Laden.

"But living in Pakistan right next to the military academy, everybody in Pakistan knew he was there," Trump said. "And we give Pakistan $1.3 billion a year...[bin Laden] lived in Pakistan, we're supporting Pakistan, we're giving them $1.3 billion a year. I ended it because they don't do anything for us, they don't do a damn thing for us."'

Read more: Trump pledges to end foreign aid to Pakistan and Afghanistan over bin Laden inaction

Icke

Last Edit by Humphrey
Webot for posting David Icke Articles and Videos,  read this post for criticism of my bias and limitations.