You are Here:
The Corporate U.S. Admiralty on Land, began with DC Organic Act Feb. 21, 1871.

Author (Read 1507 times)

JTCoyoté

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. InfoWarrior
  • "I Shall Never Surrender!" "Remember The Alamo!"
EvadingGrid

The Corporate U.S. Admiralty on Land, began with DC Organic Act Feb. 21, 1871.
Originally posted to PPF  « on: October 05, 2008, 03:24:39 pm »

The DC Organic act of 1871

Last Edit by Humphrey

The DC Organic Act of February 21, 1871... Begin, U.S. INC.
« Reply #1 on: Jul 17, 2018, 12:20:00 pm »

JTCoyoté

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. InfoWarrior
JTCoyoté

Originally posted to PPF  « Reply #1 on: October 05, 2008, 03:56:13 pm »

Anyone who thinks the DC Organic Act of February 21, 1871 is not real... needs to read the Congressional Record... It is where the Constitution of 1787 without the Bill of Rights is seen as the law of the federal government. This Act set up the DC Corporate United States, in a capacity with the Act on equal footing with the Constitution for the united States of America, and We The People.

Remember, the 1787 Constitution was not fully ratified, 4 states would go along only temporarily until a bill of individual rights was hammered out. This final unanimity came with the part and parcel inclusion of the Bill of Rights. Only then, December 15th 1791, did the Constitution and Bill of Rights became the Law of the Land...

Coyoté

"To argue with a person who has renounced
the use of reason is like administering
medicine to the dead."
~Thomas Paine

Last Edit by Humphrey

Re: The DC Organic Act of February 21, 1871... Begin, U.S. INC.
« Reply #2 on: Jul 17, 2018, 12:32:35 pm »

JTCoyoté

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. InfoWarrior
Improperlatin

Originally posted to PPF « Reply #2 on: October 05, 2008, 04:00:33 pm »

I hadn't heard about this until today.  I've found a lot of sites about the bill, but are there any .pdf or online copies?

Last Edit by Humphrey

« Reply #3 on: Jul 17, 2018, 12:51:33 pm »

JTCoyoté

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. InfoWarrior
JTCoyoté

Originally posted to PPF « Reply #3 on: October 05, 2008, 04:49:52 pm »

Quote from:  link=topic=63062.msg325032#msg325032 date=1223243392
It begins at the bottom [half] of this first page from the congressional record and continues on the next for 11 pages...

To read it clearly full sized, click on the image and then click on the new image... this is all from the Congressional Record... there are 12 pages total...

Oldyoti

When my country, into which I had just set my foot,
was set on fire about my ears, it was time to stir.
It was time for every man to stir."

~Thomas Paine, Common Sense

Last Edit by Humphrey

« Reply #4 on: Jul 17, 2018, 04:29:23 pm »

JTCoyoté

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. InfoWarrior
ES

Originally posted to PPF « Reply #4 on: October 05, 2008, 05:27:39 pm »

You said that I said that this thing was that thing but I said that you no like the the other thing so why don't you go do something for that is not what I said. Ok.

Last Edit by Humphrey

« Reply #5 on: Jul 17, 2018, 04:41:33 pm »

JTCoyoté

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. InfoWarrior
JTCoyoté

Originally posted to PPF « Reply #5 on: October 05, 2008, 05:32:32 pm »

You said that I said that this thing was that thing but I said that you no like the the other thing so why don't you go do something for that is not what I said. Ok.
Kind of like that...(chuckle)... and it ain't even close to the before Halloween full moon yet... It's gonna get nuts I'm afraid... Anyway I will put the entire Act in the above post... it's worth a read.

--Oldyoti

"We are right to take alarm at the first
experiment upon our liberties."

~James Madison

Last Edit by Humphrey

« Reply #6 on: Jul 17, 2018, 04:48:03 pm »

JTCoyoté

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. InfoWarrior
pac522

Originally posted to PPF « Reply #6 on: October 05, 2008, 05:38:21 pm »

So JTCoyoté, correct me if I'm wrong because this is a first for me also. You are saying we should get back to our original Constitution before trying to create a new one. We haven't been following the original Constitution for quite some time and that's the biggest and probably the only problem we have. And if we were following the original Constitution we wouldn't be in this mess we are now. I fully understand our politicians weren't following the Constitution, but I really wasn't aware of legislation that actually shelfed it.

Last Edit by Humphrey

« Reply #7 on: Jul 17, 2018, 05:26:02 pm »

JTCoyoté

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. InfoWarrior
gEEk squad

Originally posted to PPF « Reply #7 on: October 05, 2008, 05:49:23 pm »

I've looked over the argument that we are a corporation since 1871, but everything I read about it was a leap of faith. The 1871 Act does make Washington DC a municipal corporation, but it does not include the entire United States. The best analysis I found on it was from G. Edward Griffin.

http://www.freedom-force.org/freedomcontent.cfm?fuseaction=US_corporation&refpage=issues

IS THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT A CORPORATION?
IF TRUE, SO WHAT?

© 2007 by G. Edward Griffin. Revised 2007 December 17.

A common assertion made by those who are unhappy with the declining state of freedom in America is that this can be traced to an 1871 act of Congress that established Washington DC and, at the same time, converted the United States from a constitutional republic to a corporation. Secondary claims attached to this hypothesis are that this is the reason the official wording was changed from Constitution for The United States of America to Constitution of The United States of America and also why all capital letters are used in the name instead of upper and lower case letters. They claim that this Act of 1871 abolished the original constitutional government and created a legal fiction that became financially indebted to and controlled by international bankers. A forceful example of this view can be found on the Internet at www.serendipity.li/jsmill/us_corporation.htm.

A CHARTER FOR CITY GOVERNMENT
My own analysis is different. While it is true that Washington DC was created by the Act of 1871, its territory was limited to the District of Columbia and it was defined as a municipal corporation, which means it was limited to the affairs of city government. Three years later, on June 20, 1874, a new Act was passed by Congress that abolished the original city government and replaced it with a three-man commission, appointed by the President with the consent of the Senate. Its scope as a municipality did not change. A third Act of Congress, dated June 11, 1878, clarified the powers of the Commission but retained all the essential features of the previous Act, especially those that defined the nature of the District of Columbia as a municipal administrative unit. The following overview, taken from a Supreme Court decision (District of Columbia v. Camden Iron Works, 181 U.S. 453 (1901) 181 U.S. 453) describes this evolution:

"The 1st section of the act 'to provide a government for the District of Columbia,' approved February 21, 1871 (16 Stat. at L. [181 U.S. 453, 458] 419, chap. 62), provided: 'That all that part of the territory of the United States included within the limits of the District of Columbia be, and the same is hereby, created into a government by the name of the District of Columbia by which name it is hereby constituted a body corporate for municipal purposes, and may contract and be contracted with, sue and be sued, plead and be impleaded, have a seal, and exercise all other powers of a municipal corporation not inconsistent with the Constitution and laws of the United States and the provisions of this act.'

A governor and legislature were created; also a board of public works, to which was given the control and repair of the streets, avenues, alleys, and sewers of the city of Washington, and all other works which might be intrusted to their charge by either the legislative assembly or Congress. They were empowered to disburse the moneys received for the improvement of streets, avenues, alleys, sewers, roads, and bridges, and to assess upon adjoining property specially benefited thereby a reasonable proportion of the cost, not exceeding one third.

June 20, 1874, an act was passed entitled 'An Act for the Government of the District of Columbia, and for Other Purposes.' 18 Stat. at L. 116, chap. 337. By this act the government established by the act of 1871 was abolished and the President by and with the advice and consent of the Senate was authorized to appoint a commission, consisting of three persons, to exercise the power and authority vested in the governor and the board of public works, except as afterwards limited by the act.

By a subsequent act approved June 11, 1878 (20 Stat. at L. 102, chap. 180), it was enacted that the District of Columbia should 'remain and continue a municipal corporation,' as provided in 2 of the Revised Statutes relating to said District (brought forward from the act of 1871), and the appointment of commissioners was provided for, to have and to exercise similar powers given to the commissioners appointed under the act of 1874.
"

Many Internet commentators claim that using all upper-case letters when printing the name United States of America or when printing names of individuals has a profound legal implication. However, I have not been able to confirm this. If anyone can show me a law or court case to the contrary, I will readily acknowledge it; but so far I only have found assertions of this claim with no authoritative documentation. In the meantime, I am satisfied with the conclusion of the Dixieland Law Journal at http://home.hiwaay.net/~becraft/NamesInCaps.htm that there is no legal basis for this theory.

Now, to the bigger issue. Even if it were true that Congress in 1871 converted the United States into a corporation (a claim that I do not accept), there would be two questions that must be answered: (1) what would be the practical significance and (2) what can be done about it?

SO WHAT?
Let's take the first question: what would be the practical significance of a corporate government versus a constitutional government? In one case, the charter is a corporate charter. In the other case it is a constitution. Both are written documents and both outline the purpose, function, and limitations of the entity they create. The primary difference is that a corporation always is the creation of government, which makes government a higher source with powers assumed to be derived from the people themselves. In the case of the United States, however, this distinction is blurred, because the federal constitution was created by representatives of the colonial governments. That means the United States was created by other governments just as it would have been if created as a corporation.

The structure of government is important but not as important as the power of government. That is also true of corporations. Governments and corporations are neither good nor evil by themselves. They can serve man well or be a huge disservice depending entirely on the terms of their charters and the character of those who direct them. Private entrepreneurs, partnerships, and associations have exactly the same capacity for good or evil. Corporations become evil when they acquire political favoritism giving them unfair advantages over competitors and legal immunity from crimes – but exactly the same thing happens with politically connected individuals, partnerships, and associations.

A similar contrast between good and evil is found within governments, whether they are corporations or not. There is little difference between corporations and governments except ownership of stock. Too much is made over the structure of government and too little over the principles of government. Which would we choose: a corporate government with a charter that limits its powers and with functioning mechanisms to choose our leaders – or a constitutional government in which the constitution is subverted and the electoral system is in the hands of a ruling elite?

Guns do not commit crimes but people using guns do. Likewise, organizational structures are not the problem, it's the people who control those structures and the principles they embrace. Evil men can subvert any social structure. There are no set of rules that can prevent it if the public becomes indifferent, which is why Wendell Phillips reminded us that "Eternal vigilance is the price of liberty."

We should be thankful that America started off as a constitutional republic, but that was long ago. Today we live under a democratic oligarchy in which the masses are hypnotized into believing they control their political destiny because they are allowed to elect their own dictators. This conversion did not happen because of how government was chartered but because collectivists took control of political parties, media centers, educational institutions, and all other power centers of society. As long as collectivists remain in control, and as long as most people don't even know what the word collectivism means, it makes no difference if government has a constitutional or a corporate charter. Freedom is lost either way.

WHAT CAN BE DONE?
The important question is what can be done? Even if it were true that the United States was secretly converted to a corporation in 1871, what can be done about it today? If we don’t have an answer to that question, we are wasting out time. The enemies of freedom must be happy to see us chasing phantom issues because, as long as we do, we are out of the battle. The solution to the loss of our constitutional republic is, not to endlessly debate the meaning of an obscure event in 1871, but to take action today to recapture our government from the collectivists who have subverted it and then set about to restore the republic! That is the mission of Freedom Force.

For anyone still reading, the rest of here is http://www.freedom-force.org/freedomcontent.cfm?fuseaction=US_corporation&refpage=issues

Last Edit by Humphrey

Re: TThe DC Organic Act of February 21, 1871... Begin, U.S. INC.
« Reply #8 on: Jul 19, 2018, 02:08:01 pm »

JTCoyoté

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. InfoWarrior
JTCoyoté

Originally posted to PPF « Reply #8 on: October 05, 2008, 05:51:00 pm »

So JTCoyoté, correct me if I'm wrong because this is a first for me also. You are saying we should get back to our original Constitution before trying to create a new one. We haven't been following the original Constitution for quite some time and that's the biggest and probably the only problem we have. And if we were following the original Constitution we wouldn't be in this mess we are now. I fully understand our politicians weren't following the Constitution, but I really wasn't aware of legislation that actually shelfed it.

Yes... The 41 caliber bullet that pierced Lincoln's brain, signaled the shelving of law, and the spider like feeding process of the globalists began... These people do not swear an oath to the "Constitution for the united States of America"... they swear an oath to the "Constitution of the United States"... which the DC Organic Act enacted and became part and parcel of... Poor Grant was such a dupe President... a great general though...

JTCoyoté

"The truth is that all men having
power ought to be mistrusted."

~James Madison

Last Edit by Humphrey

« Reply #9 on: Jul 19, 2018, 02:28:57 pm »

JTCoyoté

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. InfoWarrior
pac522

Originally posted to PPF « Reply #9 on: October 05, 2008, 05:58:26 pm »

I think I had asked about this before but no one was able to answer. Just like the answer gEEk squad put up I found arguments on the net, for and against. I also found evidence that we were made a corporation to help file bankruptcy after the civil war, and it made Congress the trustee over America's debts from that war. I'll see if I can find the post and maybe you can clarify it further.

Last Edit by Humphrey

« Reply #10 on: Jul 19, 2018, 02:36:47 pm »

JTCoyoté

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. InfoWarrior
hellcatjr

Originally posted to PPF « Reply #10 on: October 05, 2008, 05:59:52 pm »

I've looked over the argument that we are a corporation since 1871, but everything I read about it was a leap of faith.

Remember, to a certain degree it doesn't exist... they are 'building' it... so to say... A top of our current Government, out of our Government, has grown theirs... it seems to me in exact mirroring of Rome during its Republic days.

Except now we have technology to control the peons with their pitchforks... Naturally the best thing is to attempt to use our judicial system, but lets be real, that is not really to our advantage...

Going on a bit of stretch here, but for what my simple mind can comprehend is that, in order to operate in a 'industrialized' system, the system must be treated as such (human input/output - economics).

As well as to say that considering the 14th amendment, the Federal Reserve / Banking system, we are all unwittingly subject to their jurisdiction.

I dunno, it seems too obviously simple to me, but to others they become confused / frustrated - because their like, well what it sounds like is a scam... I'm like, well... that is because it IS a scam...

And then that glazed look comes over their eyes, slowly they slip back into their Goldilocks matrix pod... and poof back into fantasy land they go... where everyone lives that dream...

Last Edit by Humphrey

« Reply #11 on: Jul 19, 2018, 02:47:48 pm »

JTCoyoté

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. InfoWarrior
pac522

Originally posted to PPF « Reply #11 on: October 05, 2008, 06:09:26 pm »

Is this true?

Link to original post: http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=17888.msg141282#msg141282

Since you brought it up PatriotX, I'm electing you to answer my question. ;) No, really what do you know? Are we under a war powers act? Did the country go through bankruptcy? If so, are we actually a country? Here is the info from my original post, with the link. Is this true?

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=30264.msg130337#msg130337

Like I said, I've read about it, I just don't know if it's truth. Has Alex talked about it?

http://www.apfn.net/DOC-100_bankruptcy.htm

http://www.barefootsworld.net/usfraud.html

This one has the link to the Congressional record, could someone that's a half a lawyer answer, is it true?

http://www.afn.org/~govern/bankruptcy.html

If it is true, then what are we fighting for? We must abolish the FED!

Last Edit by Humphrey

« Reply #12 on: Jul 19, 2018, 02:56:23 pm »

JTCoyoté

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. InfoWarrior
JTCoyoté

«Originally posted to PPF Reply #12 on: October 05, 2008, 06:18:24 pm »

Remember, to a certain degree it doesn't exist... they are 'building' it... so to say... A top of our current Government, out of our Government, has grown theirs... it seems to me in exact mirroring of Rome during its Republic days.

Except now we have technology to control the peons with their pitchforks... Naturally the best thing is to attempt to use our judicial system, but lets be real, that is not really to our advantage...

Going on a bit of stretch here, but for what my simple mind can comprehend is that, in order to operate in a 'industrialized' system, the system must be treated as such (human input/output - economics).

As well as to say that considering the 14th amendment, the Federal Reserve / Banking system, we are all unwittingly subject to their jurisdiction.

I dunno, it seems too obviously simple to me, but to others they become confused / frustrated - because their like, well what it sounds like is a scam... I'm like, well... that is because it IS a scam...

And then that glazed look comes over their eyes, slowly they slip back into their Goldilocks matrix pod... and poof back into fantasy land they go... where everyone lives that dream...

Yes indeed, I tend to agree with you and am at odds on the reason for the Act in the first place... exactly why set up the DC government in this way if the idea of a federal government is to be seen as complying with the spirit of the Constitution for the United States of America and The Bill of Rights.

It was during this period, right after Lincoln's assassination, that part the 14th amendment he was working on at the time... became the 13th amendment, and the original 13th amendment suddenly disappeared... and by 1868 what was annotated in the Territorial Lawbooks of Colorado as the newly passed 15th amendment, became the 14th.

In any case there are several points, with regard to the subject, that G. Edward and I disagree... As for the leap of faith?? Well I don't think it's that much of a leap... more of a half step really.

--Oldyoti

"Better fare hard with good men
than feast it with bad."

~Thomas Paine

Last Edit by Humphrey

The problem started before DC Organic Act of February 21, 1871
« Reply #13 on: Nov 11, 2019, 01:13:06 pm »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Washington is The Revised Roman Empire Capitol - According to the New World Order
The problem started before DC Organic Act of February 21, 1871. It is just a continuation of a long term occult secret purpose for america.

This is so bizarre, and you would think if it was true that a million plus End Times Believers would have made it all common knowledge . . . So please, please, feel free to Google and do your own research

Washington D.C. has 7 hills, whose names are: Capitol Hill, Meridian Hill, Floral Hills, Forest Hills, Hillbrook, Hillcrest, and Knox Hill.

Washington D.C. was land registered in 1663 by a Francis Pope with the creek called The Tiber Today, it is underground in tunnels around the city including under Constitution Avenue. The land estate was called Rome.

Washington D.C.’s original name was Rome, Maryland, and a branch of the Potomac River was called Tiber Creek, which was named after the Tiber river in Rome. Like Rome, Washington D.C. has 7 hills, whose names are: Capitol Hill, Meridian Hill, Floral Hills, Forest Hills, Hillbrook, Hillcrest, and Knox Hill.

So the problem started long before 1871 . . . .

Last Edit by Larry
We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.

JTCoyoté

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. InfoWarrior
Washington is The Revised Roman Empire Capitol - According to the New World Order
The problem started before DC Organic Act of February 21, 1871. It is just a continuation of a long term occult secret purpose for america.

This is so bizarre, and you would think if it was true that a million plus End Times Believers would have made it all common knowledge . . . So please, please, feel free to Google and do your own research

Washington D.C. has 7 hills, whose names are: Capitol Hill, Meridian Hill, Floral Hills, Forest Hills, Hillbrook, Hillcrest, and Knox Hill.

Washington D.C. was land registered in 1663 by a Francis Pope with the creek called The Tiber Today, it is underground in tunnels around the city including under Constitution Avenue. The land estate was called Rome.

Washington D.C.’s original name was Rome, Maryland, and a branch of the Potomac River was called Tiber Creek, which was named after the Tiber river in Rome. Like Rome, Washington D.C. has 7 hills, whose names are: Capitol Hill, Meridian Hill, Floral Hills, Forest Hills, Hillbrook, Hillcrest, and Knox Hill.

So the problem started long before 1871 . . . .

Last Edit by Palmerston

Yes, of course, replete with classical Greek and Roman Architecture along with a smattering of ancient Egyptian -- water under the bridge long long ago... The founders set up a Constitutional Republic drawing much from the Greeks and the pre psychotic Romans, however...

None of the facts you mentioned from the distant past can be nullified or changed they are histories facts. Not just the events, but the jurisdictions of their happening have been replaced and are lost to time. The covert corporate take over of America in 1871, CAN and will be nullified... it is still in effect as the post civil war globalist seminal shot into America after the War for Independence.

This HORRENDOUS Act is at the heart of what ails our republic today. It's still jurisdictionally chewing away at our vast resources and whittling away at the genius of our culture and our people to make a few thousand people extremely wealthy, and a few global families immensely powerful. Their delusion, their psychosis, is no less great than that of the ancient Roman rulers however... as a matter of fact the psychosis and delusion of the elite today by comparison is paradigm shifted to the power 1010 in destructive potential.

Oldyoti

"The condition upon which God hath given liberty
to man is eternal vigilance; which condition if he
break, servitude is at once the consequence of
his crime, and the punishment of his guilt."

~John Philpot Curran, July 10, 1790, in Dublin
Irish lawyer and politician,(1750-1817).

Last Edit by Larry