You are Here:
Dual Membership?

Author (Read 33960 times)

Dual Membership?
« on: Aug 12, 2014, 01:44:04 am »

iamc

• Sr. InfoWarrior
 In my contemplation of recent events at Prison Planet and having the Global Gulag as a site for many folks from PPF to join and communicate; and what a grand experience for all of us this can be.

Thus I am looking at a new pool of 'Dual Members' from Prison Planet joining The Global Gulag...and this is a Great Thing!

In conclusion; I now am a 'Permanent Dual Member' of "PLANET GULAG"  ;) and it is a Wonderful Place To Be  8)

Old Saying: "always smile in the face of adversity"

thus in the face of adversity we merge and become 'PLANET GULAG'  ;)...Peace & GOD Bless My Friends...

When the Truth was Murdered:
Common Sense ran away...

Re: Dual Membership?
« Reply #1 on: Aug 15, 2014, 06:55:00 pm »

iamc

• Sr. InfoWarrior
In my contemplation of recent events at Prison Planet and having the Global Gulag as a site for many folks from PPF to join and communicate; and what a grand experience for all of us this can be.

Thus I am looking at a new pool of 'Dual Members' from Prison Planet joining The Global Gulag...and this is a Great Thing!

In conclusion; I now am a 'Permanent Dual Member' of "PLANET GULAG"  ;) and it is a Wonderful Place To Be  8)

Old Saying: "always smile in the face of adversity"

thus in the face of adversity we merge and become 'PLANET GULAG'  ;)...Peace & GOD Bless My Friends...
WOW! My Dual Membership is working out very well  ;) & I see more Planet Folks joining The Gulag and this is a good thing  8)
Common Sense ran away...

« Reply #2 on: Aug 17, 2014, 12:03:42 pm »

greber

I will be permanent member of both boards, but even though I read daily, I seldom post. Thus I cannot vote for the first choice. I just do not have the time to post weekly. I guess I belong to too many boards and Face Book groups (of various topics) already. Maybe you could add the word 'read' to that first choice.  ;)

« Reply #3 on: Aug 17, 2014, 01:28:56 pm »

Donnay

• Sr. InfoWarrior
Please visit my website:
https://www.theherbsofthefield.com/

« Reply #4 on: Aug 17, 2014, 03:25:21 pm »

tahoeblue

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. InfoWarrior
I will say the server response here is great ... What is the flavor of this site? as compared to ppf ?  Can I be more outspoken here then there?
Current events gets more views and comments on ppf, so maybe I can be more opinionated on this site ,maybe I can post more of an editorial  type style.

I definitely needed a backup to ppf and I like the similar format .

« Reply #5 on: Aug 17, 2014, 07:28:05 pm »

iamc

• Sr. InfoWarrior
 I think it's GREAT to see so many Prison Planet Members here at The Gulag: and I am pleased with how well the Forum works.

Tis a Great spot to chat; voice opinions; and keep up on the Nazi Plans: But we all know that Prison Planet is in a League of it's own!

I will continue to post and comment on both; So I have called this merger: PLANET GULAG! ;)
Common Sense ran away...

« Reply #6 on: Aug 17, 2014, 09:12:54 pm »

Jacob Law

• Awakened
I will say the server response here is great ... What is the flavor of this site? as compared to ppf ?  Can I be more outspoken here then there?
Current events gets more views and comments on ppf, so maybe I can be more opinionated on this site ,maybe I can post more of an editorial  type style.

I definitely needed a backup to ppf and I like the similar format .

LOL, that's funny; you always seem very courteous and I can"t image you being overtly outspoken. Everything always seem very well documented and defined.
All this time and you never were banned I had been banned 6 or 7 times I lost count, I learned a lot from you, so I can wait to see what you have up your sleeve. LOL
Philippians 3:9  And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:

« Reply #7 on: Sep 09, 2014, 01:15:19 pm »

tahoeblue

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. InfoWarrior
LOL, that's funny; you always seem very courteous and I can"t image you being overtly outspoken. Everything always seem very well documented and defined.
All this time and you never were banned I had been banned 6 or 7 times I lost count, I learned a lot from you, so I can wait to see what you have up your sleeve. LOL

thanks , I mainly had to shut up about the Prop 8 gay marriage ban ,,,  that was a major flame war going on and I was just trying to document the action ,.,, ( ie any VIOLENCE against pro 8 people (church people mainly)  was suppressed in the media )

During the Prez election cycle , there was a TREMENDOUS amount of flaming and spamming , I believe in an effort to destroy the  ppf site as a useful tool ...

Why did sane leave ? Why did Dig leave ? Who were they?  ( they were probably multiple people posting under that handle ) where did they go and what are they doing now?

« Reply #8 on: Sep 09, 2014, 10:54:42 pm »

Jacob Law

• Awakened
thanks , I mainly had to shut up about the Prop 8 gay marriage ban ,,,  that was a major flame war going on and I was just trying to document the action ,.,, ( ie any VIOLENCE against pro 8 people (church people mainly)  was suppressed in the media )

During the Prez election cycle , there was a TREMENDOUS amount of flaming and spamming , I believe in an effort to destroy the  ppf site as a useful tool ...

Why did sane leave ? Why did Dig leave ? Who were they?  ( they were probably multiple people posting under that handle ) where did they go and what are they doing now?

Sane and Dig where the same person; I heard different things like Aaron Dikes was Sane, but heck who know they put a lot of news out there, but really had to deal with themselves becoming what the opposed.
They did drop out of view, were who knows. Maybe there was a conflict at the top, that seems to be regular; but you have to consider the devil is going to stir it up as much as he can with the truthers.
Philippians 3:9  And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:

« Reply #9 on: Sep 10, 2014, 05:34:44 am »

iamc

• Sr. InfoWarrior
 Just like to say: "I enjoy my dual Membership and visit both The Gulag and The Planet when ever I get a chance: as I find both interesting: just wish more folks would post here!"
Common Sense ran away...

« Reply #10 on: Sep 10, 2014, 07:11:22 am »

Jacob Law

• Awakened
Just like to say: "I enjoy my dual Membership and visit both The Gulag and The Planet when ever I get a chance: as I find both interesting: just wish more folks would post here!"

I agree, I think GG is a blessing, just like PPF has been; I like to see Letsbereal post here, but he really has done a great job and a hard one too at PPF.

« Reply #11 on: Sep 10, 2014, 11:36:22 am »

tahoeblue

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. InfoWarrior
an interesting history of ppf ( not that I agree with it all .... ) from Jason Bermas ...

http://whitewraithe.wordpress.com/tag/jason-bermas/

« Reply #12 on: Sep 10, 2014, 10:30:30 pm »

iamc

• Sr. InfoWarrior
an interesting history of ppf ( not that I agree with it all .... ) from Jason Bermas ...

I read most of the Traitors' article and as I have said before; Bermas is a little punk: I meet him at Ground Zero in NYC [2007] and he is a DOPE in person! and a Trouble maker in print! >:(
Common Sense ran away...

« Reply #13 on: Sep 10, 2014, 10:33:20 pm »

iamc

• Sr. InfoWarrior
I agree, I think GG is a blessing, just like PPF has been; I like to see Letsbereal post here, but he really has done a great job and a hard one too at PPF.
Great idea my friend: LBR would be an asset to The Gulag; as are you---Peace Brother  ;)
Common Sense ran away...

« Reply #14 on: Sep 11, 2014, 01:04:54 pm »

tahoeblue

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. InfoWarrior
I read most of the Traitors' article and as I have said before; Bermas is a little punk: I meet him at Ground Zero in NYC [2007] and he is a DOPE in person! and a Trouble maker in print! >:(

Kind of what I get out of it ... I am so glad I have a place to post to, on line, reliably ,  for free  .

I amazes me people complain . Disagree all you like .. just let me post.

« Reply #15 on: Sep 11, 2014, 09:08:44 pm »

iamc

• Sr. InfoWarrior
Kind of what I get out of it ... I am so glad I have a place to post to, on line, reliably ,  for free  .

I amazes me people complain . Disagree all you like .. just let me post.
  ;)
Common Sense ran away...

« Reply #16 on: Sep 11, 2014, 10:31:27 pm »

Jacob Law

• Awakened

Wow, I have been a member at PPF since August 2007 was banned 6 times and to use different IPs to be able sign up, I found Coyote to be off at times and right on at other times, the same with Sane and Dig, who ever they are, I know I am the real thing and have my boots on the ground in have resisted unto blood, death is real to me and have seen my most loved one killed by Federal Marshalls, and I have no fear of it anymore, I am all in.
As for Alex Jones, he knows me but doesn't know it, which is alright by me. I think he is the real thing, he is sincere, and I have watched him grow up, he is a little highminded at times, but can tolerate that because I know he is trying his hardest.
I became awake in 1970 with the John Birch Society and it has be a growing up knowing no one knows it all, it is to complicated.
My biggest problem with Alex is his unbiblical beliefs about creation and the heavens.
Again I am not going to make a big deal about something's, other than knowing the word of God is found to be the King James Bible, I thing the other major key is 911 was an inside job and Alex Jones is doing a darn good job getting that out and he even is kind of a King James Bible man also.