Rhodesia

Author (Read 860 times)

Rhodesia
« on: Feb 14, 2018, 07:59:07 pm »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.

Re: Rhodesia
« Reply #1 on: Feb 14, 2018, 07:59:19 pm »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

Last Edit by Gladstone
We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.

Who is the new South African president ?
« Reply #2 on: Feb 18, 2018, 06:02:43 am »

David Icke Bot

• Web Bot
  • Mega InfoWarrior
    • David Icke

The Independent

Cyril Ramaphosa: Who is the new South African president and Jacob Zuma’s successor?
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/long_reads/cyril-ramaphosa-who-anc-leader-jacob-zuma-south-africa-president-nelson-mandela-a8212046.html

'When Cyril Ramaphosa stepped on to the balcony of Cape Town City Hall last Sunday, he closed a circle that had opened exactly 28 years earlier. It was a moment almost spiritual in its perfection, most especially in light of South Africa’s decline from rainbow nation to rotten republic.

On Sunday 11 February 1990, as the 37-year-old chairman of the Nelson Mandela reception committee, Ramaphosa stepped on to that balcony with the icon of the struggle against apartheid; a few hours earlier he had accompanied Mandela as he walked out of prison after 27 years. Spam_A Spam_B Standing on Mandela’s left, Ramaphosa held the microphone as the 71-year-old future president spoke to tens of thousands of people on the Grand Parade below him. “Friends, comrades and fellow South Africans, I greet you all in the name of peace, democracy and freedom for all,” said Mandela.

“I stand here before you not as a prophet but as a humble servant of you, the people. Your tireless and heroic sacrifices have made it possible for me to be here today. I therefore place the remaining years of my life in your hands.”

On Sunday 11 February 2018, Ramaphosa’s job as the 65-year-old recently elected leader of the African National Congress (ANC) was to launch the Mandela centennial celebrations. But the crowd’s biggest cheer was reserved for his announcement that in his negotiations for the removal of Jacob Zuma as president of South Africa, he was doing as Mandela did: putting the people first.

“We should draw deep into Madiba’s wisdom, we should draw deep into Madiba’s style of doing things in an orderly manner, in a purposeful manner, in a way where we focus,” he said, standing in front of a large photograph of Mandela’s smiling face.'

Read More : Cyril Ramaphosa: Who is the new South African president and Jacob Zuma’s successor?

Icke

Last Edit by Humphrey
Webot for posting David Icke Articles and Videos,  read this post for criticism of my bias and limitations.